Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Discussion

• Start Topic

Discuss Season 19 here!

Episode 1:

"Growing Pains"

While Khloe plans a baby shower for her best friend, Malika wrestles with the reality of becoming a single parent; Kourtney gets into cuddling and breaks out of her comfort zone by forcing herself to be more affectionate.

Aired September 17, 2020.

Really? Nobody posted yet, almost a day later? No wonder they’ve announced the show’s finale.

I can see why Khloe and Scott were the ones who wanted the show to go on - they have a lot of fun together while earning that paycheck, and I crack up watching them.

The cuddle thing was interesting - it does seem that young families cuddle more now than they did when the K sisters were growing up. Kim acted as if Kourtney scared her with that hug - those nervous little back pats!

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 2

I didn't post because I really needed time to process this. Khloe & Kim set their own mother up to get blackout drunk, think about that, they deliberately got her so drunk that she would pass out so they could fake photos of her being drunk as a "joke". I am beyond disgusted. Maybe they both better make sure that their daughters don't see this, & want to play a joke of their own.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

I didn't post because I really needed time to process this. Khloe & Kim set their own mother up to get blackout drunk, think about that, they deliberately got her so drunk that she would pass out so they could fake photos of her being drunk as a "joke". I am beyond disgusted. Maybe they both better make sure that their daughters don't see this, & want to play a joke of their own.

imo both Corey and Kris knew about this storyline (Kris was acting at the dinner table) - and Kim knew Kourtney would go in for the hug. I think of this show as slapstick comedy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Khloe said she almost got TMZ involved in the prank too. Think about the relationship they must have with TMZ if they can get them involved in pranks.

Why did Kourtney get up at 4:30 with North & Kim had no idea?

Why is Corey surprised about Kris blowing off parenting their dog? Has he met any of her kids?

Did you see Penelope’s face when North was “performing”? I have a feeling they may not be such good friends when they grow up, that was major jealousy.

• LOL 1

“Did you see Penelope’s face when North was “performing”? I have a feeling they may not be such good friends when they grow up, that was major jealousy.”

So, like their mothers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I cracked up when I saw Penelope's face...she looked so unimpressed.  The whole time North was "performing" I think I looked like that Chrissy Teigen grimacing gif.  So much secondhand embarrassment.  I know she is just a child, but Kanye did her no favors putting her up there to sing or whatever she was doing.  Also, mortified for everyone when Kim was going on about the genius of the car honking soundtrack to the runway show.

I usually find Kourtney annoying now (and she used to be my favorite of the bunch) but she kind of redeemed herself to me when she looked just as over Kanye as the rest of the world when they were out to lunch or whatever meal.  He was being so arrogant in his sunglasses just staring at his phone.  And it irritated me that Kim was making all these excuses for why Scott and Khloe didn't go, as if ANYONE owed stupid Kanye an explanation as to why they didn't want to travel at the start of a scary global pandemic to see his absurd fashion show.  

I am humiliated on Corey's behalf at his whole storyline, lol.  Yikes.  

I for whatever reason like Scott, and I thought he looked really unhealthy.  Gaunt, sunken, dead eyes.  I believe that he does struggle with depression/anxiety on top of his substance abuse issues.  I never would have thought that I'd be this concerned about Lord Disick, but here we are.

• Love 5

I assume the only reason anyone in the fashion world puts up with Kanye is because of his money/fame in the music industry.  Because his clothes are beyond boring and unimpressive (puffer jackets and nude colored leggings--innovative!!). 

The only plus of the new season is so far no Jonathan.  Though I'm sure he'll wedge himself in there soon, as he's got to try and parlay this show into something else.  I wonder if he's blowing up Seacrest's phone yet with ideas for The Food God.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kind of scary watching the covid things they put in the show. I miss pre covid times lol.

I know North is a child but wtf was that song she was performing. I had to look away I felt embarrassed for her. Kanye probably tells her she’s a genius too. The horns honking as the soundtrack annoyed me thru the tv..I can’t imagine being there.

Kanyes clothes are so lame and boring. I’m obv not high fashion but some designers have done cool or at least interesting stuff. His is just so blah.

Those rubber outfits omg wtf. Kim has the weirdest shape.

The whole prank thing was obv fake but still made me laugh a little bit.

The dog storyline was fucking stupid. Doesn’t Cory know Kris will only pay attention to that dog if it makes her money lol.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

At the restaurant, Kim  (encapsulated in that beige sausage-casing monstrosity) was eating with her hands still stuck in the gloves, and I recall thinking "I hope she went to the bathroom first and washed her gloves."

That was pretty much all I got from this episode.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Episode 3:

"Journey to Healing"

Scott experiences some troubling health issues and Kim heads to Washington to meet with some formerly incarcerated women; Khloé is determined to cure Kim of her spider phobia.

Airs October 1, 2020.

• Useful 1

No way do I believe this is a coincidence. They do a show that is mostly about North liking spiders, & what do you know? There's a video of Princess Charlotte telling David Attenborough that she likes spiders. Well, I guess this means that Kimmy's children are just the same as the British Royal children, does this mean she's the same as the Duchess of Cambridge?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

This video just came out a day ago though so how could Kim have known?  It has been known for years Kim is terrified of spiders so I thought North wanting one was a plot made up for that purpose. They have used Kim's phobia for scripted drama before.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

No way do I believe this is a coincidence. They do a show that is mostly about North liking spiders, & what do you know? There's a video of Princess Charlotte telling David Attenborough that she likes spiders. Well, I guess this means that Kimmy's children are just the same as the British Royal children, does this mean she's the same as the Duchess of Cambridge?

This is so cute and informative!

• Love 3
On 10/2/2020 at 2:41 AM, GaT said:

An episode that is 90% big hairy spiders, NOPE.

I rather see the big hairy spiders than seeing what type of useless drama Kim & that family are dealing with. Unlike Kim, those big hairy spiders are adorable to look at.

It has been known for years Kim is terrified of spiders so I thought North wanting one was a plot made up for that purpose. They have used Kim's phobia for scripted drama before.

Frankly, It'll make the show more tolerable to watch having Kim being locked in a room with some big hairy spiders. The spiders would be the smartest thing in the room & will be easily rootable.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Magog said:

I rather see the big hairy spiders than seeing what type of useless drama Kim & that family are dealing with. Unlike Kim, those big hairy spiders are adorable to look at.

Frankly, It'll make the show more tolerable to watch having Kim being locked in a room with some big hairy spiders. The spiders would be the smartest thing in the room & will be easily rootable.

I love this post!

• Love 2

Episode 4:

"Trouble in Palm Springs"

Kris plans a daughter-bonding getaway to Palm Springs, but Kendall and Kylie's big fight derails the trip; Scott ruins one of Kris's antiques, and gets Mason to help him with the cover-up.

Airs October 8, 2020.

• Useful 1

All of these dummies out and about during Covid with no masks and crowded inside is wild! Does anyone know when this was filmed? 

Also I think that fight was one of the most real things I’ve seen on this (unless I too am a dummy). Lol at how the girls still hate Corey 😬

• Love 7

Lmao I’m supposed to believe one of Kourtneys outfits fit Kylie? Kylie with her weird shaped huge butt lol.

Khloe needs to just shut the fuck up.

Kylie is annoying. She sounds like she can barely put a sentence together too lol.

Kendall is annoying too she seems like eeyore.

Why was it such a big deal to drive Kendall home?

Kylie and Corey almost seem a little too close lol.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Lmao I’m supposed to believe one of Kourtneys outfits for Kylie? Kylie with her weird shaped huge butt lol.

They had a 10 minute "tonight on" right after a ten minute "previously on" at the beginning of the show. Are they really running out of story lines?

How is it possible that Kendall could fit in them either? Kylie's got that huge butt body, & Kendall is about a foot taller than Kourtney, neither of them should be able to fit in Kourtney's clothes.

If I broke something in someone's house, I would tell them. I can't believe Scott just kept denying knowing anything about it.

Edited by GaT
9 hours ago, Maire said:

All of these dummies out and about during Covid with no masks and crowded inside is wild! Does anyone know when this was filmed? 

Also I think that fight was one of the most real things I’ve seen on this (unless I too am a dummy). Lol at how the girls still hate Corey 😬

Must have been early March - someone mentioned 100 cases.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2020-03-03/more-than-100-coronavirus-cases-6-deaths-reported-in-us

• Love 1

So I have a hard time believing it was a lamp, for one, there was no cord that I could see and second, didn't look like an outlet anywhere near by.  Also, I think Khloe loves to get a rise out of Kourtney- going on about her participation in that stupid game. I don't like Kortney but she was getting her kid something to eat.  Why do I continue to hate watch this...

• Love 8
13 hours ago, GaT said:

If I broke something in someone's house, I would tell them. I can't believe Scott just kept denying knowing anything about it.

There is no way that was real.  We hear a "crash," and then see a very smashed up pile of something broken.  I bet this was one of Kris's storyline ideas - so she could go on and on about a very expensive lamp.  Every storyline is made up, and every storyline is so they can brag about how much money they have.  How has this show gone on for so long??

4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So I have a hard time believing it was a lamp, for one, there was no cord that I could see and second, didn't look like an outlet anywhere near by.  Also, I think Khloe loves to get a rise out of Kourtney- going on about her participation in that stupid game. I don't like Kortney but she was getting her kid something to eat.  Why do I continue to hate watch this...

I know!!!  I hate this show, it is a bunch of made up crap, not even interesting!  If you are going to make up storylines, make them good.  And yet, I turned this on.  I think it is because nothing else was on.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

I don't watch but sometimes I read here and think I'll have a look.  But apparently there's a new version of "The Soup" that I watched - it showed a clip of Kris dressed in a dalmation onesie telling her "boyfriend" that he paid too much attention to the dog so she dressed up like a dog to get his attention.  That reminded me why I don't watch this show.  The new host of The Soup is not funny either ☹️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

There's obviously real dislike with Corey and Kendall. Kendall's face at the Ferrari dealership showed she had no part of him and it continued to be obvious in Palm Springs. Kourtney also was quick to side with Kendall. 

Good for Kourt for her reaction to Khloe's baiting her with her not bring present comment.  Her kid was hungry and she got up to get him some food. Shows how much a parent Khloe is if that's something to attack Kourtney over.

• Love 3

imo this episode really showed the narcisisstic dysfunction in the family. It seems that both Kendall and Kourtney get that the family is not normal or healthy - Kourt’s comment about what happens when someone doesn’t go along with the rest was telling, and also Kendall saying that everyone defers to Kylie. 

Kris is the queen narcissist who set up the divide-and-conquer dynamic that created such vicious competition among her kids. Kim, Khloe and Kylie live up to their expected purpose, bringing the sexy, the cash, and growing the Kardashian empire. But, while Kendall and Kourtney try to fit in (fashion, selfies, etc), they have both questioned the dynamics of the family, and have both distanced themselves - Kourtney by working less, Kendall by moving to another town. (So symbolic that Kylie couldn’t detour in order to take Kendall back to Beverly Hills!)

For viewers interested in learning about narcissists and narcissistic family dynamics, this show is helpful.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't watch but sometimes I read here and think I'll have a look.  But apparently there's a new version of "The Soup" that I watched - it showed a clip of Kris dressed in a dalmation onesie telling her "boyfriend" that he paid too much attention to the dog so she dressed up like a dog to get his attention.  That reminded me why I don't watch this show.  The new host of The Soup is not funny either ☹️

I agree, nobody can come close to Joel McHale

• Love 9
On 10/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, Marley said:

Kylie and Corey almost seem a little too close lol.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I heard Corey say he and Kylie are the same age.

That can't be correct, right?

They do seem to have a close relationship which, may be in fact, due to their ages. 

Are these sister fights staged?

15 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I heard Corey say he and Kylie are the same age.

That can't be correct, right?

They do seem to have a close relationship which, may be in fact, due to their ages. 

Are these sister fights staged?

I thought I heard that too but I rewound and I think he said Kylie is my ace. Which would make a lot more sense lol.

• Useful 1
On 10/10/2020 at 11:07 PM, itsadryheat said:

"Kris Jenner is currently 62, while Corey is 37. Quick math: there's a 25-year difference between them. But hey! Love has no age limit."

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a19765068/corey-gamble-kris-jenner-boyfriend/

"When the show first aired, Kylie Jenner was just 10 years old. Now, she's 23." 

https://www.insider.com/kylie-jenner-over-the-years-2018-9

Reality shows need subtitles.

But really Kylie looks closer to her mid 30's

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/9/2020 at 7:29 PM, princelina said:

She is NOT funny at all.  I used to love The Soup - Joel was the best at making fun of these idiots.  I also loved it when Greg Kinnear was the host.  I watched an episode a week ago and I didn't laugh once, it is really bad.

Why the F do they think we want to watch people buy a Ferarri????  F these assholes!

Oh and the dressing down Kris gave the chef when she was “asking” about the lamp!!!  She’s like, “someone is lying!” and the chef looked nervous, probably thinking Kris was blaming her.  Also this is a fucking fake story!  Why get the chef involved??  I fucking hate these people so much I need to not watch this show!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Episode 5:

"Sister, Sister and a Babymoon"

Khloe takes her bestie on one last trip before her due date, but worries that some issues with Malika's baby daddy might send her friend into early labour. The family deals with the fallout of Kendall and Kylie's big fight in Palm Springs.

Airs October 15, 2020.

• Useful 1

Why do I think Khloe is LOVING this Malika has a bum for a baby daddy storyline.  I think she is riding high right now because Tristan gave her attention during the lockdown situation and is finally the one with the "good" relationship (in her eyes).  

Malika's twin sister looks great with the dark hair and braids.  My favorite look on her ever.  Boring episode if I am paying attention to that, I guess.

I'm actually on Kendall's side of the Cory thing.  Whatever happened between she and Kylie is between the two of them, and it wasn't appropriate for Cory, their mother's boyfriend, to be yelling at her like he did.  I'd be pissed too, and I'd be REALLY pissed if I was Kris.  Also, Cory is useless.  Also, I think Kendall is over Kylie acting like a little queen bee in the household.  Kylie thinks she is hot shit.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ThatGreyCat said:

I think Kendall is over Kylie acting like a little queen bee in the household.  Kylie thinks she is hot shit.

Last week when Kendall said something like "Kylie isn't around so much because..." and I thought the next part of the sentence was going to be "because she's busy being a mom and with her company," but no, it was "because she's out with her friends."  Tells me a lot about Kylie (who I do think is a spoiled brat).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ThatGreyCat said:

Why do I think Khloe is LOVING this Malika has a bum for a baby daddy storyline.  I think she is riding high right now because Tristan gave her attention during the lockdown situation and is finally the one with the "good" relationship (in her eyes).  

Malika's twin sister looks great with the dark hair and braids.  My favorite look on her ever.  Boring episode if I am paying attention to that, I guess.

I'm actually on Kendall's side of the Cory thing.  Whatever happened between she and Kylie is between the two of them, and it wasn't appropriate for Cory, their mother's boyfriend, to be yelling at her like he did.  I'd be pissed too, and I'd be REALLY pissed if I was Kris.  Also, Cory is useless.  Also, I think Kendall is over Kylie acting like a little queen bee in the household.  Kylie thinks she is hot shit.

I’m feeling Kendall too - many times she’s gone out of her way to join the family, hoping her old bestie Kylie would be there, but Kylie crapped out. Kylie only thinks of Kylie - and not being willing to drive “over the hill” to bring Kendall home?! Was Kylie even the driver? 

• Love 3

I haven’t watched this crap in ages. It’s obvious Kris old ass is using Coreys much younger and dumber ass to appear woke and shit. It’s gross. And he’s an awful actor. I can’t shake the suspicion that every one of their relationships were Initiated and continued for a storyline, and they bred a bunch of innocent kids to be the next generation of revenue generating units. These people have no souls at all. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I haven’t watched this crap in ages. It’s obvious Kris old ass is using Coreys much younger and dumber ass to appear woke and shit. It’s gross.

There is nothing "woke" about Kris Jenner. Except for me everytime I see or hear about her, it gives me migraines, aggravation, & pinkeye.

And he’s an awful actor.

I didn't know that Corey is an actor. He must be a sucky actor & have no standards since he has to resort to being around Kris Jenner to be worth a damn.

I can’t shake the suspicion that every one of their relationships were Initiated and continued for a storyline, and they bred a bunch of innocent kids to be the next generation of revenue generating units. These people have no souls at all. 

Since, when does the Kardashians ever have any souls? They all probably sold them for some donuts & some Now & Laters.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1

Corey is not an actor if I recall he used to be one of Justin Bieber's managers and that's the tie in to the kardashian-jenner family because before Justin grew up a little bit and got married you know he was another Young too much money too fast party scene Entertainer who used to roll deep with the kardashian-jenners. 

But now Corey is and I've always felt this way IMO that he is a glorified caregiver/companion for Kris Jenner and he is getting paid very well for that.

I also caught a snippet of the fight and the aftermath why was Corey talking to Kendall. Like why wasn't her mother doing that she should have been the one to try to get her children to come to some sort of mutual respect so they can be in the same room with each other again

• Love 1