Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: The Biermann Bunch

The Biermanns welcome two new additions to their fast-growing family with the birth of twins, Kaia and Kane. Kim and football player husband, Kroy, need a game plan for managing the chaos in their new dream home. With two teenagers and four in diapers, it’s also time for a birth control plan.

Kudos to Kim for having a vaginal delivery with twins - one being breech, at that! It seems a lot of people go straight for a c-section these days, and sometimes it IS the best option, but it's also a very hard recovery. So it's good that she can be on her feet and helping out. Hah. I just laughed a little at that. 

So, Kim's placenta is going to heal Troy's achilles? These people are crazy! I have heard of mothers drinking/eating their own - and while I wouldn't do it, I get why they do it and think it's fine. But the dad? Why? I felt like she was just trying to be all, "I have to do this, so you do too!"

The twins cuddled up together = so adorable! I love their kids, they do make good looking babies. And Arianna has a big girl voice now! Brielle needs to simmer down. She looked about 23 in her THs. 

• Love 1

Suz, she took it off that one time on camera, before her wedding special.   The gag is she's actually got really pretty hair and looks about 1000 years younger wearing her own.  I think she thinks she needs the wigs to be on tv.  Look, I'm just glad she stepped it up from those vaseline shiny barbie doll flammable looking things she used to put on.    Sooooo?  ::handsunderchin:: who watched?    I give it to the girl, I don't know what the hell it takes to have 4 kids in 3 years but it would'nt ever be me.   They do make the prettiest babies though.  When they showed the twins in their newborn plexiglass wheely thing (I'm sure this has a more technical name) I swear I cupped my right boob.  They're the sweetest looking things created. 

Placenta-smoothie - I don't know what brand of nutbag thought this shit up, but my eye sockets will never be the same.

p.s. Brielle's extensions need to go, they do the opposite of what (I think) she's trying to achieve.

s'all I got.

• Love 7

I watched! Her kids really are gorgeous and it's obvious how much she loves them.

I do have to say there is no way IN HELL I would be in labor with 15 pounds of wig piled on top of my head. I can't even imagine how hot and itchy that would be.

• Love 2

Kim was a different critter on RHoA. She is MUCH more likable on this show. And her kids are adorable. I really wish they'd take her on the road to Montana, for a family reunion show up there with Kroy's family. Can't you just see Kim on a horse! LMAO

• Love 8
Did I hear one of the kids say "fuck"?

I'm pretty sure the older boy did. KJ? And I think he said "fucking". I shouldn't have been surprised. I doubt Kim censors herself around the kids. 

• Love 1

I typically don't flinch at kids cussing, but draw the line at toddlers...ironically.

I can't stand Kim, but the show is a train wreck and I can't turn away. Mr Suntheen said, "I hope she stops breeding. Why am I watching this crap??" He's a secret RH watcher...lol.

Brielle is a snot. Wrecking 4 cars??? Really? Don't give her anymore cars, and no more driving any of yours! Brianna isn't any better either, or whatever her name is.

• Love 1

The oldest girls is an entitled piece of work. And she gets that entirely from her mother. Remember her closet full of designer clothes when she was younger? Kim doesn't set a good example for her kids, in my opinion, and by now you think Kroy would have stepped in to tell the girl she doesn't get to drive anything she doesn't pay for herself... with a part-time job.

• Love 6

The oldest girls is an entitled piece of work. And she gets that entirely from her mother. Remember her closet full of designer clothes when she was younger? Kim doesn't set a good example for her kids, in my opinion, and by now you think Kroy would have stepped in to tell the girl she doesn't get to drive anything she doesn't pay for herself... with a part-time job.

Yep, time for Kroy to step up and properly discipline that one, because Kim apparently hasn't set the best example for her. Teenage drivers shouldn't be given another car after their first wreck, let alone their fourth!!!

• Love 3

I'm sure they think the bickering over birth control is totes adorbs, but it's flat-out annoying. Hey, Kroy: I can't stand your wife, but she has a point. Getting snipped is a hell of a lot less involved for you than major abdominal surgery for her.

I was also amused at Wig's claim that she only has "one nanny". Uh-huh.

Kim was upstairs barking orders, like "When is dinner ready?" while Kroy is trying to cook chicken nuggets and some type of pasta with two little boys running around, and two teenage girls doing nothing. In my house, those girls would be helping out with dinner, loading the dishwasher afterward, and helping with laundry, etc.

• Love 5

Brielle has always worked my last nerve and I hate that Arianna, who used to be so sweet, seems to be following in her footsteps. Kroy needs to handle his business when it comes to those two. 

• Love 3

Brielle is a brat. And why would Kim need a nanny anyway? During football season, I guess I could understand because Kroy is gone, but when he's not playing, let him be the involved dad that he wants to be. Kim doesn't do shit. Maybe if she paid more attention to her kids, instead of relying on her nanny to raise them, KJ wouldn't have broken his leg. 

Brielle has always worked my last nerve and I hate that Arianna, who used to be so sweet, seems to be following in her footsteps. Kroy needs to handle his business when it comes to those two.

Brielle needs to shut up. That gold Honda Accord is newer and she's whining about that??? I'm 35 and I just bought my FIRST brand new car ever last year. What am entitled brat. She sure is Kim Jr.

Arianna is turning out to be a brat as well, and I used to like her too. Damn shame.

I don't know about Kroy getting a vasectomy.  He's only 28 and she's 36.  I have my doubts as to this marriage lasting and, you never know, he might marry a younger woman who will want to have a baby with him.  If Kim is sure that she doesn't ever want to have another baby, she should have a tubal ligation.  I know a vasectomy is supposed to be easier, but Kroy should keep his options open.  I just can't picture her staying with him after the football money's gone.

What a difference a year makes.  Last year, I thought all of Kim's kids were adorable.  This year I'm watching two lazy teenagers and a foul-mouthed pre-schooler.  Did that 3 year old actually say "I fucking hate you"?

• Love 6
I don't know about Kroy getting a vasectomy.  He's only 28 and she's 36.  I have my doubts as to this marriage lasting and, you never know, he might marry a younger woman who will want to have a baby with him.

I just don't think he should have to have anything done to his body that he's not okay with. My husband and I are done having kids. I don't want a tubal and he doesn't want a vasectomy. Those are our personal choices. So I have the IUD. I can see Kim forgetting to take a daily pill or something like that. But why couldn't she try Mirena or Paragard? I mean, there ARE options in between doing nothing and getting a permanent solution. Granted, those two ARE pretty fertile it seems, but for most people IUDs are pretty good protection. 

And why would Kim need a nanny anyway? During football season, I guess I could understand because Kroy is gone, but when he's not playing, let him be the involved dad that he wants to be. Kim doesn't do shit. Maybe if she paid more attention to her kids, instead of relying on her nanny to raise them, KJ wouldn't have broken his leg.

I don't know if anyone NEEDS a nanny, but if you can afford one, I don't see it as a big deal. Twins alone would be super hard, never mind having two toddlers on top of it. I had 3 kids all 19-20 months apart and my oldest is now 6, it's still pretty darn hard. Extra help would be nice. But you're right, during the off season there should ostensibly be 2 parents home. I do think Kim is lazy when it comes to day to day tasks, but I also think she does spend a lot of time with her kids. I don't see her getting a nanny and just running out and having a social life. What is this about KJ breaking his leg???? I didn't hear about that. 

• Love 1

I grossly remember the bathroom scene of her having Kroy remove her IUD so they could get pregnant with the twins. For some reason she couldn't wait until the next day to go the dr. Yuck! So, Kim is familiar with an IUD. I have an IUD am 29 with two kids. We aren't sure if we are done or not and I see the point about having permanent procedures done however it makes more sense for the man to have it done than the woman. If we decide we are done with kids I am going to suggest a vasectomy because I hate birth control. The pills suck and the IUD sucks in its own way as well, at least in my body. Why should I have to have some foreign object stuck inside of me all the time or get pumped full of hormones all the time? 6 kids should be plenty, snip, snip!

• Love 1

Not to get too far off topic, but as an aside to any women here taking the pill. Be careful. I took birth control pills and wound up in the ER with a pulmonary embolism. I had been experiencing pain behind my knee, and a swollen ankle, but my general physician didn't put two and two together. Adding hormones into your body in any form is dangerous. I was otherwise healthy and young, and I almost died from taking the pill.

If Kroy is hesitating to get snipped, he himself may have a few nagging doubts running around in his head. Who knows? I know I'd hate to have to keep up the payments on Kim's lifestyle.

• Love 5
(edited)

Granted, those two ARE pretty fertile it seems, but for most people IUDs are pretty good protection.

Wig had an IUD.  She and Kroy removed it in her powder room.

One a different note, their new house (although gorgeous) is wayyy excessive.  I know Kroy is a pro FB player, but REALLY?  They are in debt up to their eyeballs no doubt.  Don't be tardy ain't gonna last forever and Kroy is now injured... it's very likely that his career is over.

Edited by SissyFrank
  • Love 2
I don't know about Kroy getting a vasectomy.

Elective sterilization is such a weird concept to me. Things change, people change. I'm definitely a fan of birth control but can't wrap my head around doing something permanent and irreversible.

One a different note, their new house (although gorgeous) is wayyy excessive.

I'm shocked to see they even got it done. A lot of people who buy McMansions seem to run out of money during the building process. I thought I read in the news somewhere that they were in danger of losing it due to not paying their property taxes at some point.

• Love 2

I thought I read in the news somewhere that they were in danger of losing it due to not paying their property taxes at some point.

That's correct. If Kroy left it up to Kim, they'd never get paid. :)

Wig had an IUD.  She and Kroy removed it in her powder room.

One a different note, their new house (although gorgeous) is wayyy excessive.  I know Kroy is a pro FB player, but REALLY?  They are in debt up to their eyeballs no doubt.  Don't be tardy ain't gonna last forever and Kroy is now injured... it's very likely that his career is over.

Kroy's career isn't over. His injury has healed, and he's on target to start the season for the Falcons.

Brielle needs to shut up. That gold Honda Accord is newer and she's whining about that??? I'm 35 and I just bought my FIRST brand new car ever last year. What am entitled brat. She sure is Kim Jr.

Arianna is turning out to be a brat as well, and I used to like her too. Damn shame.

OT: Your username is EVERYTHING!!!!

• Love 2

Sweet Jesus, Kim's LIPS!!

I know, they are so distracting!  When they show her drinking or eating something, it looks like she has a hard time making them work properly..  They seem to distract her too as she is always rubbing them together, like she trying to spread her lip gloss around and pursing them endlessly.

Before I snark further, let me just state for the record that I do enjoy watching Kim's shows involving her family.  It is a breath of fresh air from all the heaviness and fighting of the housewives shows.  Now on to the snark...when K & K were in the hot tub discussing his return to football, it swear I detected somewhat of an edge to her voice, like "you WILL be ready to play, right? you WILL be ready to start, right?"  I wonder if they had a hard time making ends meet when he was out all last season.  I read somewhere that he still received some kind of base salary (something like 1 or 2 million?) but the way Kim spends, that can't go very far.  I would bet the electric bills alone would be over 5 grand a month.

Her older daughter is an entitled little brat and the other one isn't far behind.  It annoyed the piss out of me when they said it was Kroy's fault dinner was burned.  I can't believe he didn't rip them a new one.  Like someone above said, there asses would have been making the boxed mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for their little brothers, then giving them baths and dish duty and all other things in my house.  But it's obvious where they got their attitudes.  

Has anyone seen the extras on Bravo?  There is a tour of Brielle's closet with all her designer label goods displayed front and center, talk of her taking 400 pairs of jeans from her mother's closet and a tour of her custom built "jewelry closet" which is concealed behind a full length mirrored door in her bathroom.  I can't tell if I'm jealous or revolted, maybe a little of both, lol.

• Love 1

I tuned in because I used to like seeing Kim with her family.  What happened?  She's obvious with that foul mouth. It's so fake. Trying to cram as many curse words into a scene as possible is just boring to me.  And kids cursing? So pathetic.  I think I'm done.

(edited)

Has anyone seen the extras on Bravo?  There is a tour of Brielle's closet with all her designer label goods displayed front and center, talk of her taking 400 pairs of jeans from her mother's closet and a tour of her custom built "jewelry closet" which is concealed behind a full length mirrored door in her bathroom.

I just watched the house tour videos that you mention on the Bravo site. 

I said this last  season and I will say it again.....I really wonder what Kroy's family back in Montana think of Kim. Moreover, I wonder if they are horrified at all her excesses especially with regard to spending. I am sure she spins it that she is spending "her" own hard earned money, i.e. her Bravo paycheck, and whatever moohla she had left from the Big Poppa years of milking him for funding....aka....wig opening her legs for the married man, tm NeNe.

But I think that Kroy seems like the kind of guy that would also want to do nice things for his family and parents back home like most of us would if we hit it big....like buy our parents a new home or something. 

I repeat: the extended Biermann clan just has to be horrified at her excesses. I just watched her home tour of the new mansion and the over the top decor and her showing off the thousands of dollars of designer handbags, shoes, .....that she admits.... on camera ...she will never wear. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3

Her older daughter is an entitled little brat and the other one isn't far behind.  It annoyed the piss out of me when they said it was Kroy's fault dinner was burned.  I can't believe he didn't rip them a new one.  Like someone above said, there asses would have been making the boxed mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for their little brothers, then giving them baths and dish duty and all other things in my house.  But it's obvious where they got their attitudes.

There would not be a need for a nanny or a housekeeper or a pool boy if the girls helped out.  Its not their responsibility to take care of the household, but there is nothing wrong with them having chores to do so they learn how to work and contribute to a team.

Two things that would make me happy in all my reality tv watching world.  The Guidices serve time and Kroy gets snipped.  I'm 1 and 0.   So far. 

I wanted to throw my banana at Brielle.  It was a good banana so I threw a paper clip.  She makes my 16 year old daughter look like a Disney Princess. 

• Love 1

Not to get too far off topic, but as an aside to any women here taking the pill. Be careful. I took birth control pills and wound up in the ER with a pulmonary embolism. I had been experiencing pain behind my knee, and a swollen ankle, but my general physician didn't put two and two together. Adding hormones into your body in any form is dangerous. I was otherwise healthy and young, and I almost died from taking the pill.

If Kroy is hesitating to get snipped, he himself may have a few nagging doubts running around in his head. Who knows? I know I'd hate to have to keep up the payments on Kim's lifestyle.

Even more O/T, you know you will be prone to getting recurrent clots now? Check into Factor V Leiden disorder. Sorry to post this, but it could save lives.

That said, I loved watching Kroy bathe Kaira (?).

• Love 1