Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E01: Season Premiere LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

So, the hamsters who have been quarantined have to wear masks in front of Julie, who has been outside the entire time, does not.  Go figure.

I can't speak for the US but Australia (which has mandatory masks at the moment) is giving television hosts an exemption to allow for deaf viewers to lip-read, and the same kind of logic may be in play here.

I suspect the players are shouty enough that it doesn't matter if they have masks or not.

• Useful 1

According to a social media post from Paulie Calafiore (or the lesser, more annoying Cauliflower brother), he's rooting for Cody, Bayleigh, and Da'Vonne. So that might be a pre-season alliance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

According to a social media post from Paulie Calafiore (or the lesser, more annoying Cauliflower brother), he's rooting for Cody, Bayleigh, and Da'Vonne. So that might be a pre-season alliance. 

Interesting he is not in an alliance with Nicole. I guess some pre game drama is true.

For some reason I am missing the Hamsters throwing their bags on the beds.  The lack of luggage in the intro must be a Covid related precaution.  But I do want a robot sculpture.  

4 minutes ago, keke23 said:

What were the qualifications to make one an all star again?

Most (I think) either placed in the top 3 or won. The others were probably “oh well I guess they’ll do” 

With the exception of Bayleigh they seem to be a pretty normal group this year.  I honestly can't remember Enzo, but I have a feeling that I didn't like his Bro Machoness.    Maybe either TPTB or the covid tests screened out the Hot Messes. 

Edited by Thalia
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like Paulie being the "lesser more annoying Caluiflower brother" is a MASSIVE insult to Cody. I don't remember him being even a little bit of a misogynistic, gaslighting fuckwit like his brother. Just me? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Most (I think) either placed in the top 3 or won. The others were probably “oh well I guess they’ll do” 

The others being Davonne, Bayleigh and David. Not that this show has ever been racist as shit.

And Kaysar. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 1
Just now, IndyMischa said:

I feel like Paulie being the "lesser more annoying Caluiflower brother" is a MASSIVE insult to Cody. I don't remember him being even a little bit of a misogynistic, gaslighting fuckwit like his brother. Just me? 

True. I was going on who whined more and who placed higher. 

• LOL 1

I forgot how much I missed Chenbot's programming getting stuck in a loop so she repeats the same unfunny joke three times. It's not Big Brother until she throws an error or two. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

“If I can deal with Swaggy, then I can deal with these people.”  She May have a point there.

I mean, I don't disagree, but she's easily the more annoying of the two. That also feel super fake, based on the way they both acted during the Challenge reunion Zooms. (#2020) She was constantly looking at him for reassurance / confirmation. 

• Love 1

I’m absolutely certain there will be an easy first week boot. It just depends on the HOH and who did the best pre-gaming. At least this time around there’s no fucking Boogie with his restaurants and celebrity connections.

• Love 4