Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

image.thumb.png.9484c70dbca6b98a214a12a33f4be043.png

Was just rushing over here to post this.

Y'all.

If there's ANY ounce of truth to this ... I'm O-U-T!

WTF TPTB??!?!?!?!?

Edited by Lona
  • Love 21
16 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It makes me not want to watch the show.  What kind of role models are Kelli and Charlotte, sure wouldn't want them for my role model. 

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

Exactly why I’m not watching this year. It’s truly sad what they are willing to do for ratings these days.

I can't imagine how it hurts the girls.  Those comments will sticks with them for years.  Time for Kelli, Kitty and Charlotte to go.  

• Love 17
54 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Interesting which girls Kitty doesn't like.  Meredith doing hip-hop  lol  can't even picture it.  

Kelli still blinded by her girl crush I see🙄 Edit to add a Maybe for Hannah but a yes for Meredith, come on🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Trixi
Add
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Interesting which girls Kitty doesn't like.  Meredith doing hip-hop  lol  can't even picture it.  

Curious why we saw a board that had "show group stickers" - but then we see conflicting comments in the show. For instance, we "saw" stickers from Melissa, Neil and the weatherman for Hannah - but then we see them say "no and maybe." We even saw a "show group sticker" on Kristen. My question - is the board with the stickers false - and all for the show? Or are the edits/voiceovers wrong? I am getting confused. 

27 minutes ago, Lona said:

Kristin speaking out!

YEEEES! Go girl! You didn't deserve that.

FR2.jpg

So glad Kristin speaking out.

• Love 17

Any news if a pro bowl cheerleader will be picked?  I know cheerleaders aren't allowed on the field this year.  But was wondering if they would do something for the cheerleaders this year?  Just curious!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

This makes sense from the new teaser clip pf kelli’s reaction to her solo doesn’t seem upset like about her dancing but what she’s hearing. Like Kelli doesn’t like the stance Kristin was taking in her dance and the music. 

So the ones who got cut or shown in a negative light on the show (to give a reason to cut next year) are ones who are speaking out in a way Kelli doesn’t like which is safety concerns about covid and systematic racism, got it. I’m not watching anymore, I can wait till the cuts show up on YouTube. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

You can see it a tiny bit when she is behind Ashlee ... yikes 😬 

• Love 1

Kristin should post on instagram a video of her rehearsing her solo with the music she chose!  I thought the music that was played during that video clip seemed weird and I thought to myself there is no way that anyone would choose that for their solo music.  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Any news if a pro bowl cheerleader will be picked?  I know cheerleaders aren't allowed on the field this year.  But was wondering if they would do something for the cheerleaders this year?  Just curious!

No pbc this year the guys that were picked are playing pro bowl on madden the video game 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
39 minutes ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Well guess we know it’ll be Kristin’s last year 

Yep. Who would stay after being dragged like that? I feel sorry for her.  Kristen's pride must of been hurting to even say something on social. And now that she's spoken up, we all know she's not going to be welcomed back next year anyway.  

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 21
7 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Yep. Who would stay after being dragged like that? I feel sorry for her.  Kristen's pride must of been hurting bacj to even say something on social. And now that she's spoken up, we all know she's not going to be welcomed back next year anyway.  

Sad thing is that it can't be that surprising to any of the girls who get talked about.  We aren't there - we just watch the show and we know what K&J can be like.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, JC2468 said:

You mean to tell me some damn good veterans got cut... and she didn't? Kelli literally says she "just" made it on the team last year and now this?

I get that there is DEFINITELY editing going on here and hopefully the solo would have been better with the original music but good lord I am getting tired of Kelli's double standards with these girls. Kat is consistently below the 36 line but "she's so pretty!" Gah! I'm just annoyed and taking it out on this board lol

Edited by BunnyHop96
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Never have known two women as mean as Kelli and Charlotte.  It is one thing to talk with yourselves about Kristin but to air the mean comments on national TV makes them look like the most unsupportive women ever.  That has to be very hurtful.  They could say that to her in private if they felt the need.  No wonder so many girls have mental and emotional problems, people like Kelli are part of the reason.  Kitty looked like she didn't like Kristin either but I don't think she liked her the first year she auditioned either.  

I remember on the podcast ages ago they were asked about watching the show and hearing the feedback from Kelli Judi and Charlotte and how they handled that but whoever was on the pod said that they hear it in real life so the comments on the show arent a shock ... But I can't imagine the snide comments are provided as feedback to the girls regularly 😐 It's always just stuck with me as another way the girls have to bite their tongue in order to keep doing a job that they love that they get bugger all payment for.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

So, the division winners actually automatically get the top four seeds in their conference (even if there is a wildcard team with a better record). So, as NFC East champs, if they make the playoffs, the Cowboys would actually have a home game in the first round of the playoffs.

But even if they make the playoffs, this year's rookies still wouldn't be able to post about making the team because the MTT finale isn't until after the first round 🤯

I need to ponder this.... a potential  7-9 team who wins the division (which is sad on its own), but low in the conference, having home field in the 1st round... wow-wow-wow

And I just remembered that former coach Jason Garret is with the Giants....

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

Kristin just posted her solo with music to her Instagram.  I don't know how to post it here, but it was beautiful....CMT and TPTB did her dirty. They should be ashamed of themselves. 

And I see she changed her profile pic from her in a DCC uniform. Looks like she’s planning a graceful exit from the DCC soon.

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

wow, kristin is even in the comments on the actual MTT insta's post about it burning all the bridges. i love it. when you watch the edited bad version again after watching the real version she posted, it's even more egregious and disgusting

Glad she posted it before the show airs - allow everyone to see one example of how the editing is done

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, Lona said:

Brave. Considerate. Kind. Bold. Outspoken. 

All qualities this organization should want in a DCC and an ambassador. 

Guess not anymore ... 🙄

100%. Do I think it was a perfect solo? No, because while I love the theme I think she missed some musicality in a couple of moments. But she had some killer tricks and shows great technique. It’s a very successful solo ALL AROUND. And I’m one that thinks they put too much stake in solos when it’s not what they need on the field (hi, Meredith...gorgeous dancer when she’s not doing DCC style.)

I think the judges would have liked to have seen more “power Pom” from her, since she can be soft in their style, but for heaven’s sake...we’ve seen plenty of lyrical and contemporary solos with outreaches hands while wearing a nightie and boy shorts so whatever. 

I super love that she posted her solo, and extra love that she’s commenting back AND getting so much support. I wasn’t sold on Kristen when she made the squad, but she’s probably perfection with a bad edit (other than those too heavy lashes.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
18 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cassie just put Kristin's solo on her story, wonder what Kelli thinks now?  Kelli is looking pretty bad right now.  It could have been a great moment for CMT but they just thought negative drama would be better.  

I really can't figure out what they were hoping to achieve by featuring negative criticism about Kristin's solo. Did they not consider the ramifications of editing and harping on it specifically? Kristin is on the team - they don't have to build a story for her. So the big question - did Kelli and Charlotte know this was the direction MTT took?

• Useful 2
  • Love 21

Kelli is so oblivious she could care less that we are talking about it.  She probably thinks it is wonderful the show is getting so much attention because we are talking about it.  She has really hurt so many of the girls this year.  Wonder what her children think of her?  Better yet I wonder how she would like it if it was her daughter getting hurt?  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 16

i know it's been that way for a while now but it's crazy that it's reached the point where you need a lifetime of dance to be a nfl cheerleader

those pictures above really make me think...all that talent and artistry to shake some pom poms it's so insane to me

Edited by vanillagum
  • Useful 3
  • Love 20