Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I have no problem with TCC Alora-rose's modeling pictures. Hell, I don't have a problem with Kalyssa's modeling(though I was unhappy about her cutting and running after the football season was over; but maybe she recognized the issues, and bailed). What bothers me is TPTB getting offended, falsely, with someone using the DCC to further a career. Everyone knows it can open doors, especially in the Dallas area. Get real, Kelli. 

• Love 13
Just now, Muckypup61 said:

I have no problem with TCC Alora-rose's modeling pictures. Hell, I don't have a problem with Kalyssa's modeling(though I was unhappy about her cutting and running after the football season was over; but maybe she recognized the issues, and bailed). What bothers me is TPTB getting offended, falsely, with someone using the DCC to further a career. Everyone knows it can open doors, especially in the Dallas area. Get real, Kelli. 

Same.  I just have a problem with the reports (from Vets) that Alora is a diva who requires constant attention and praise. Given the current crop of DCC, that's the last thing the team needs.  Although given the dumpster fire that the DCC has become, what's one more match thrown on the pile?

I also just don't think she's very pretty.  Mediocre at best in the looks department.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

This. I hate how Kelli gets personally offended if a girl infers that something other than the dcc might be the greatest achievement of her life. Its do obnoxious, they brag that they want educated people, med students, ect., as long as none of them dare imply that becoming a doctor might be a better accomplishment than making the team.

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

What bothers me is TPTB getting offended, falsely, with someone using the DCC to further a career. Everyone knows it can open doors, especially in the Dallas area. Get real, Kelli. 

I think in a job interview, ANY potential employer would get offended if you out & out told them that you want this position because you are using it as a stepping stone.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I think in a job interview, ANY potential employer would get offended if you out & out told them that you want this position because you are using it as a stepping stone.

I would agree if you are interviewing for a job that you could, theoretically, work until you die -- but being a DCC has a very short shelf-life.  To me it makes sense that they'd be thinking of what they want to do afterwards and how being a DCC would help.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I agree, but there are different ways to say the same thing.  "I am using this as a stepping stone" is much different than "Being a DCC opens women up to many opportunities once your DCC tenure is over."  As someone who had multiple news anchor internships, she should have known that. 

Ohhhh that was very eloquently stated where were you when poor Julia was choking!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, RileyJDR said:

I love that McKenzie made it - think she’s beautiful and I enjoy it when they have some more mature women mixed in with the younger. To each their own, lots of opinions to make our forums bubble go round! 😀

And I’m with you on Darian, was rooting for her too!

Same! I like that McKenzie doesn't look like she just graduated high school. Especially thinking that the girls will be in heavy make up and bikinis for the calendar shoot.  I think Sydney looks much better with her natural curls than with the wigs/extensions. I woke they other WOC on the team keeps their curls. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Same.  I just have a problem with the reports (from Vets) that Alora is a diva who requires constant attention and praise. Given the current crop of DCC, that's the last thing the team needs.  Although given the dumpster fire that the DCC has become, what's one more match thrown on the pile?

I also just don't think she's very pretty.  Mediocre at best in the looks department.

At this point I'm wondering if we all need a term that's even stronger than a dumpster fire. At least you can walk away from those and watch 'em burn, self-contained. I feel like the current DCC situation impacts these poor unfortunate Vet's (and I'm sure some TCC's that weren't treated the best) and the flames are going to follow them long after they've moved away from the dumpster. 😞

Edited by KickBallFall
I blame the trauma from Hannah/Brennan/Lily's cuts for my current inability to spell.
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Same! I like that McKenzie doesn't look like she just graduated high school. Especially thinking that the girls will be in heavy make up and bikinis for the calendar shoot.  I think Sydney looks much better with her natural curls than with the wigs/extensions. I woke they other WOC on the team keeps their curls. 

DCC barely accepts WOC in general. They’re not letting her get away with the natural look/natural curls. Besides, we all know there’s an acceptable hair texture/type for people who are NOT considered a POC and Sydney’s hair wouldn’t pass. Maybe if she were biracial, but she’s clearly not and has very kinky natural hair. Sad reality, but true.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

This forum is better than the show. ❤️

(Emerging briefly) That's become even more true over the past few seasons. Show got even faker when they moved to the Star.

• Love 14

I think Alora R and Sydney are quite attractive.  Both girls' eyes project a very "happy" look and they both have nice smiles with beautiful teeth.  And men like square jaws.  Fingernails on Sydney are a little over the top but Kelli will fix that.

• Love 12

So I’ve been reading all the posts (so much that my eyes hurt LOL) about this past season. I can’t seem to find where Lisa is being accused of being toxic! Can someone fill me in?!

I’ve always loved Brennan & Hannah! So disappointed and upset that they were let go like that. 😒

19 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Well since it’s the least exciting news of the day at this point, Kat’s player of choice is Jaylon Smith.

Oooooooh.  He is fine!!!  To me anyway.   And his girlfriend is beautiful if he's with the same girl.  Shame on Kat, but I still like her.  She got caught, but i bet she is not the only one.

• Love 5

I am still reading updates from Wednesday so I’m sorry if this is a reposting of anything. 

Kelli and Lily are sorority sisters...same with KaShara...but they both remain active so I just find her cutting Lily doubly disrespectful. Lily wasn’t the best but come on.

i worked for a professional soccer team and all staff had to sign a form saying they wouldn’t pursue players. I doubt the cowboys are the only nfl team with this stipulation. 

I do wonder if Hannah was cut for voicing her opinion, I’m sure they have something in the contract about that too, right or wrong. 

Edited by Katmcc
Unfinished thought
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Oooooooh.  He is fine!!!  To me anyway.   And his girlfriend is beautiful if he's with the same girl.  Shame on Kat, but I still like her.  She got caught, but i bet she is not the only one.

FWIW, he hasn’t posted on Instagram with said girl since January of 2018. He also doesn’t follow her on Instagram. It could mean everything or absolutely nothing. 🙃

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

This was put on one of the facebook groups as confirmed. Any insiders here want to confirm it?

dcc rookies 2020 21.jpg

So they finally diversify the squad but they can't take the field....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I honestly have never known a more insensitive person than Kelli.  Hannah shows up for TC when she has finals to study for and gives it her all.  TC is emotionally, physically and mentally draining.  Now  it looks like she is taking finals and how is she to stop her heart from hurting and concentrate?  She is one strong girl!!!!  

• Love 23
1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

I honestly have never known a more insensitive person than Kelli.  Hannah shows up for TC when she has finals to study for and gives it her all.  TC is emotionally, physically and mentally draining.  Now  it looks like she is taking finals and how is she to stop her heart from hurting and concentrate?  She is one strong girl!!!!  

Maybe she's seeing all the support she's getting & it's motivating her.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

So they finally diversify the squad but they can't take the field....

That's why they added diversity.  They want the praise associated with a diverse squad, but they don't want to put them on the field.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

https://www.backstage.com/u/alora-rose-morgan/media/videos

Tell me this girl isn't on this team just to booster her resume and be famous!  She sees the DCC has a show and wants to have a "storyline."  No doubt Kelli and Judy fawned over her and wanted her on the show and on the team so that they could say a former rockette made the team  🙄

I can’t say I really blame her. She’s a professional dancer and the industry is completely dead right now. She was probably smart to jump on a year-long gig like DCC.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Kat is much too pretty for those horrible wigs! I hadn’t paid any attention to it until I saw it mentioned here lol. Does she really think those things look nice/natural? Your teammates hate you for not telling you that your wigs need major work!! 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Firebomb their latest video in the comment section if you can!

Actually I enjoy watching Kelli crawling around on the floor, trying to figure out how to say her colors in Spanish - row-hoe! row-hoe!, while the fog rolls out at her.  Oh and of course, doing the international sign for "tripping on a runway"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

when you were talking about cardboard cutouts were you talk about all of VK heads at the friends and family game

I wonder if they will show up at the DCCMTT game  just to remind everyone who is thr A+++++++++++++++++

• LOL 2

While it's great that they're diversifying the team, it couldn't be more obvious what they are doing, which I think will hurt them in the long run. People can call them out on what they are doing so easily. The only WOC they cut at all is Annabelle, who looks white. 

Edited by faxtar221
Grammar
  • Love 3
On 8/20/2020 at 5:50 PM, ByTor said:

LOL

image.png.863c4b4bdb324e595888643c60bf416a.png

🤭

On 8/20/2020 at 5:50 PM, SamShmam said:

Damn I wish I would have said that.

Sorry 😂

On 8/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, TB12 said:

To whoever replied with this, thank you! I literally typed a very similar response to Kat and deleted it three times! I figured i didn't want to taint Brennan's post...

I’m petty, can’t help it. 

On 8/20/2020 at 7:20 PM, go4luca said:

🚨 Damage control needed on aisle 7! 🚨

DCC Flak MTT Lily cut_sm.jpg

ETA:  This post is on MTT's IG ill-timed Lily's journey post they shared just prior to her being cut.

This would’ve been even more amazing if the ‘WOW’ was replaced with ‘I have no words’. 

On 8/20/2020 at 9:02 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

The nice ones or the mean ones? Lol

Who falls in which category?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Still going to disagree. She should change her insta handle to sixheadsyd because it’s the forehead and strong man jaw I can’t look past. She’s not the ugliest thing ever, but of the WOC, she IS the least attractive.  But, to each his own 

Poor VK can’t catch a break on here 😂 where are you guys finding these pictures of her? 

To me, Sydney looks like Melena.

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Which post on her ig is all of this on Lol 

It’s all on Kelli’s most recent Instagram post which was I think a few weeks ago .., it was a lengthy post starting her sentences with “I believe”.  
Here’s a screenshot for those without Instagram 

C55D208E-5749-42EE-A229-FD2E864D9C17.png

1 hour ago, Katmcc said:

Kelli and Lily are sorority sisters...same with KaShara...but they both remain active so I just find her cutting Lily doubly disrespectful. Lily wasn’t the best but come on.

I am a member of this sorority, too, as is Rachel W. It breaks my heart that a sister was disrespected like this and honestly am pissed off that a sister would do what Kelli has done...not just this year but her actions and lack of management over the years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, DaphJin said:

This would’ve been even more amazing if the ‘WOW’ was replaced with 'I have no words‘. 

Not for me.  That's going too much into Seabiscuit territory, lol.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 7
28 minutes ago, faxtar221 said:

While it's great that they're diversifying the team, it couldn't be more obvious what they are doing, which I think will hurt them in the long run. People can call them out on what they are doing so easily. The only WOC they cut at all is Annabelle, who looks white. 

It will look awful if they turn around and cut most of the WOC next season when things will presumably be back to normal.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, rungirl46 said:

It will look awful if they turn around and cut most of the WOC next season when things will presumably be back to normal.

Yup, which could very well happen. They will just make some excuse like lack of power or tardiness or something. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Wow! Hate to see what y’all say about me when I leave the room 😐😉😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

Wow! Hate to see what y’all say about me when I leave the room 😐😉😆

Well, not everyone will find you attractive. Or me. Or some of these girls. It’s not a big deal, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Different strokes for different folks! 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Well, not everyone will find you attractive. Or me. Or some of these girls. It’s not a big deal, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Different strokes for different folks! 

🤷🏻‍♂️

39 minutes ago, njcate said:

It’s all on Kelli’s most recent Instagram post which was I think a few weeks ago .., it was a lengthy post starting her sentences with “I believe”.  
Here’s a screenshot for those without Instagram 

C55D208E-5749-42EE-A229-FD2E864D9C17.png

I’ve added my comments to her post — in the same format, because I’m evil that way. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, faxtar221 said:

I'd rather they be called out for having a diverse team than for not having one.  Maybe it will evolve into them opening their eyes and realizing there are beautiful, talented WOC who are just as worthy of being DCCs as blending blondes. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

Kat is much too pretty for those horrible wigs! I hadn’t paid any attention to it until I saw it mentioned here lol. Does she really think those things look nice/natural? Your teammates hate you for not telling you that your wigs need major work!! 

Kat doesn't chose her own wigs, Kelli does.  Just like she chooses the hairstyles for every other girl.

• Useful 1