Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Seriously. How many times are we going to get the exact same scene of Destinie disappearing right before court, her family panicked in front of the courthouse waiting for her, and her pulling into the lot 2 minutes before her court time?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I just gave my friend who had open heart surgery a cup that said “ I wish I could take away your pain and give it to somebody we both hate”. I wish you the same. And lord knows there are plenty of people to hate on this show. 😏

24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@renatae, take it easy, now. Try to confine yourself to smiling! (Hope you are feeling better soon! and that you got good drugs!)

25 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Well, we all know old Chon's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree....  But then, neither is Lacey!

Hope you get to feeling better Renatae !

26 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Feel better soon!

20 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Remember, whatever doesn't kill you leaves you weak and disabled.

Get better. 

Thank you all, and I know I missed some, sorry!~ It wasn't a huge deal, just a cardiac cath and a TEE, but while I was not quite together, I guess I was begging for "drugs!" It wasn't the procedure area - it was my shoulders which I think they used for nefarious purposes because I was having spasms something awful. They both need replaced, so I'm going to have to seek retribution - although I think all my complaining while being out of it was punishment enough.

But you people making me laugh may not be excusable, LOL. Gobi, your comment (I think it was about the brain trust that is this cast) was the last straw. 🙃

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Destinee: I don't need anybody. 

She has Shawn's car and credit card. And his 50K. But she's a strong, independent woman who is strong. 

Um, she has a lot in common with - wait for it - Darcey!

Welcome back, Hoosiermom!

Goodnight, everyone - thanks for the snark!

Always a day late and a dollar short, I am.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think Lindsey is Scott's second most toxic relationship.  The first is with his upper flap, er, lip. 

I'm going have to disagree. I'm pretty sure his most toxic relationship is with his brain. The fact that his brain still hasn't whispered the idea to kick Lindsey out shows, it really is his truest arch enemy. That is some legit self- sabotage. 

• Love 8

I'm early and eager to see what's up with faux native American John and his skanky sister in law and clueless mother in law. What you wanna bet he claims he's only there to look out for them while waiting for his true love to return? AND to FINALLY get an answer to the 50,000 dollar question that we're all waiting on pins and needles for...

• Love 3

Get your devil dick blinders on stat!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hilariously, I'm getting my snarkfests mixed up, and was about to let you all know my eating habit. 

Me too, Pepper. Mine involves butter.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2