Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Dylan has him beat. 

Yeah, Dylan is good-looking. Maurice is too but IMO Dylan is better-looking.

Shovel’s cousin is the new friend with sense, like Megan & Sarah’s friends (Megan’s guy friend & Sarah’s inked-up girl friend). I hope we see more of him. “He could just take the vehicle and slide!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Have a wonderful a Saturday. Share a steak dinner and cake with somebody...anybody. Shop with a card that will get declined. Wear a pimp suit with matching shoes when you go out to score some MOTHERFUCKIN CRACK. Okurrrrr

Above all else - please wear a mask and be safe. See you all on Sunday. 

Edited by Colte Gal
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Our next episode is S03.E08: Love Don't Cost a Ring.

It's the mid-season finale.  Will Scott finally see Lindsey in person?  Will she recoil at the sight of his lip flap? Will Jessica's parents welcome Maurice with open arms?  What drama will Jessica start to make sure all attention is focused on her?  And what of our delicate flower, Destinie?  Is it court date time yet or will Shawn still be wondering how much longer he needs to hold on so he doesn't lose $50K?  Will Quaylon commit to staying in Kansas City with Shavel or will he decide spending some QT in Houston is a better choice?   Will we blessed to not see John at all this episode?  And what about Tyrice - will he get a chance to get up close and personal with Chanda without food getting between them? 

Also, LAL fans, while this is the midseason finale, the show goes on.  We'll be taking a break from Flappy and the gang, but don't fear - many of the prior seasons' lovers and formerly locked up will be back for a four episode run of Life After Lockup.  We'll be here chatting every Friday.  

• Love 4

This week's live chat theme song*:

Give me a second I
I need to get my story straight
The cons are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State
Their lovers are waiting for them just across the bar
Their hearts are committed yet soon will be scarred, and
I know they waited for them months and months
I know we're trying to get it
But between the calls and visiting
The holes in their life stories, you know
We're trying hard to understand
So if by the time the show closes
And you feel like falling down, we'll carry you home

Tonight, we will snark
So let's set the boards on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight, we will snark
So let's set the boards on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

*To the tune of We Are Young by fun.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi bunkies! I've got Nutella, bananas, and pound cake for Fondue Friday. Watching with my trashy TV buddy. In honor of all the great prison catfished my best girl and I took a selfie and applied the appropriate filters.FaceApp_1599209035750.thumb.jpg.43dda53cd07a28cb192a05b971c07739.jpg

Edited by mamadrama
Bunnies? Spell check clearly isn't up on our language around these parts.
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Thank you! That's my buddy. We just finished binging ANTM Cycle 22. We'd seen it before, but we crush on Nyle Demarco. 

I love him, and loved him in his season. But when I saw him on Dancing with the Stars? Almost fell off the couch! He is HAWT. (fanning self)

• LOL 1