Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E14: It All Boils Down to This LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Those living on the Edge of Extinction dig deep for one last shot to get back in the game. The former Winners battle it out to see who takes home the $2 million prize.

I'm really not sure where to ask this and if I really wanted to know, i could figure it out myself, but I"m hoping someone else  already knows the answer.  

How many total seasons has this cast played ?  

4 minutes ago, mishap said:

I'm really not sure where to ask this and if I really wanted to know, i could figure it out myself, but I"m hoping someone else  already knows the answer.  

How many total seasons has this cast played ?  

If I'm right (and not counting this season): Natalie, Adam, Ben, Yul, Danni, Wendell, Sophie, Kim, Denise, Michele, Nick (One)

Amber, Tony, Sarah, Jeremy, Ethan (Two)

Tyson, Parvati (Three)

Sandra (Four)*

Rob (Five)*-technically Rob/Sandra didn't play S39, but they did appear all season, so I'm counting it.

• Love 1

And we open up to...Jeff in his garage and pretty shitty sound...because he's in his echo-y garage.

Jeff, your team sucks for not telling you that the worst place to film is in your garage that echoes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jeez. Even when he’s just using the garage, Probst packs the hype high.

ETA: “I’ve heard from so many people” = “I would have been on the street . . . but, y’know.”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 4

And we start this show by Jeff explaining how they built a TC set in his garage.  Yeah, they'll be stretching this all right.

I'm sad knowing we don't know when we'll be seeing this show again 😞 

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And we open up to...Jeff in his garage and pretty shitty sound...because he's in his echo-y garage.

Jeff, your team sucks for not telling you that the worst place to film is in your garage that echoes.

Heh, I was just saying the same thing.

And he's doing the usual spiel about how great and awesome this season was.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I actually think this is kinda cool!  

I’m sad this All-Star Season is coming to an end because I like so many of these past winners.  It’s been fun.

I'm sad because I know we will probably not see a lot of these winners again.  And the ones I don't want to see will likely be back.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jeff: THERE'S SO MUCH HAPPENING, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A REUNION!

Me: Wait, what? What could possibly happen that would require three hours?

Translation: I don't want to carry this on any longer than I have to, and it's too awkward actually having to talk to the cast versus talking to someone "randomly picked" 8 year old audience member or Cochran.  So we're just going to milk everything else.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm sad because I know we will probably not see a lot of these winners again.  And the ones I don't want to see will likely be back.

Same! I've been sad for weeks because Sandra is likely done.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Translation: I don't want to carry this on any longer than I have to, and it's too awkward actually having to talk to the cast versus talking to someone "randomly picked" 8 year old audience member of Cochran.  So we're just going to milk everything else.

Also, I'm sure Jeff doesn't want to deal with tech issues with trying to talk to 20 different people and hope it goes smoothly.

As we can see from his shitty sound, he's definitely not tech-savvy. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They had plenty of time to create a better set-up.

• Love 6
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Go Natalie!

Maybe they can have season 41 in Jeff's garage.

I'm still leaning towards if they want it bad enough, they'll find somewhere to film if they are able, even if it's Hawaii.  Or a sound stage.

• Useful 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm still leaning towards if they want it bad enough, they'll find somewhere to film if they are able, even if it's Hawaii.  Or a sound stage.

I mean, they never said that Survivor HAS to mean surviving on an ISLAND.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Why do I feel like Jeff is trying his best to jinx Natalie?  The last thing he probably wants is the first boot to return and have a shot at winning, after the backlash from S38.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2