Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Ohhhh now i get why the closet smells. To keep Natalie out cause that's where the ring is!

cousin/uncle beau's room was the closet???

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You know what I recently remembered? That Mike was married before and his wife left him for a woman. If only he’d have that kind of luck with Natalie.

I think that's why Mike is a bit of a dick.

But so is Natalie.

They deserve eachother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

ok, so this is a secret, but my husband bought me a diamond ring. I was after our wedding because we were too poor then for rings like that. I found the charge online on one of our credit cards and I tossed the house trying to find it. I did and then put it back exactly as it was so it would be a surprise. To this day he does not know that I found it before he gave it to me. I hope he never does, he was so proud that he kept it from me.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel bad for Yara. Her and Jovi's wedding plans aren't really up for debate lady.

"Oh, pretty" says Mother Jovi. Sounds like she's saying "how much did you soak my son for this rock, you painted jezebel?"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow his mom does not understand boundaries. 

That's the theme of this season, apparently. 

Why is Mother Jovi so shocked that Yara was engaged before? People do change their minds. 

"Maybe we could get together and we could grill you some more!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yara thinks the paparazzi are lurking around every corner, trying to get a photo of her. Magical thinking, dear.

She is a no-one in the US. Move to LA.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

It's not her wedding. 

No, but she can host a family dinner after they get married. If Yara and Jovi want to do so.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8