Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I saw the last episode before this and I was never a fan of Jenny but after her smirky confession about deflowering Sumit while his oblivious parents sheltered her makes me really loathe her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Seriously I know Jenny introduced Somemeat to the ways of the Kama Sutra but it doesn't mean because he tried the milk he HAS to buy the cow.

Edited by greekmom
just saying
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I watched the half hour TOW First Look Friday night which turned out to be about 7 Minutes of Brittany, just long enough to remind me how much I despise her, then all of a sudden it was The Family Chantel? Pretty sneaky, TLC, to try to trick me into watching! 

• Love 12
Just now, magemaud said:

I watched the half hour TOW First Look Friday night which turned out to be about 7 Minutes of Brittany, just long enough to remind me how much I despise her, then all of a sudden it was The Family Chantel? Pretty sneaky, TLC, to try to trick me into watching! 

I’ve never switched a channel so fast...

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Got the news that Im gonna be a double grandma because my “adopted”:daughter, that i raised for her first 13 years, after her mom abandoned her , is due in april. Now both my girls are having babies!

Congrats!!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Got the news that Im gonna be a double grandma because my “adopted”:daughter, that i raised for her first 13 years, after her mom abandoned her , is due in april. Now both my girls are having babies!

Double congratulations!!!!

• Love 3

Got the news that Im gonna be a double grandma because my “adopted”:daughter, the child that i raised for her first 13 years, after her mom abandoned her , is due in april. Now both my girls are having babies!

Congratulations xx

• Love 2

Congratulations!! Wonderful news indeed!

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian snarkers! 

• Love 3