Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Really? The one that complained about the engagement ring? And how she wanted to get it appraised. 

Yeah, that was a good one. And she was pissy because he brought her a bouquet of flowers instead of roses when he picked her up at the airport.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Tiffany has rocketed to the top of the "I hate her" list. What a spiteful, petty little twat.

Hard to know if Tiffany is 1 and Tanya is 1-A or vice versa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

These two are from season one, when the couples were actual couples, not famewhores. 

I remember Daya being suspicious of her poor quality diamond. Better a small, good diamond than a big industrial quality one, kids. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed this season but was Daya always this cheerful and sunny?

Oh, it was so funny because she was trying to bond with Brett's daughter and the daughter locked her out of the house. Still makes me laugh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I actually put mascara on today, I’m lucky most days if I brush my hair

I wash my hair every day. Ordered some shampoo/hair stuff on the weekend. 20% off and 8% cashback.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and when I die? And take my place in hell? Hell will be people singing "Happy Birthday" for eternity. 

I forget the name of the sketch show but a woman dies and ends up at a dry baby shower that never ends. Turns out she is in hell.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I wash my hair every day. Ordered some shampoo/hair stuff on the weekend. 20% off and 8% cashback.

Oooh, score! Rakuten? 

I shower and wash my hair every day. I'm working from home and I have meetings. But I live in leggings and comfy shirts. Not actual clothes, and certainly no makeup. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, score! Rakuten? 

I shower and wash my hair every day. I'm working from home and I have meetings. But I live in leggings and comfy shirts. Not actual clothes, and certainly no makeup. 

Aveda cherry blossom/almond shampoo and conditioner and some hairspray.

• Love 3