Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Seventeen years in prison, in whatever combination, is not for nothing. Good old Dusty. Meet Geoffrey. 

And Pop sounds like a typical loser: "I'm not bad; the situations are bad." Recidivist walking.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You are marrying the entire family.

My long time paramour started working in his father’s business after we had been together awhile. I would never date somebody who is in the family business again because they are too involved in our lives and bf has to put up with it because he needs the income.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Avery's dad is totally innocent and has never done anything wrong. He was probably framed.

Maybe he has a lovely lady waiting for him and we can enjoy the relationship on Love After Lockup...

do I want to know why Anny told Robert she can’t get pregnant?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I'm impressed by Omar 's openness to this unknown convict, it wouldn't be surprising if he were leery about it.  Seems to me that Omar and Avery are on their way to a decent, working partnership.

Avery is bound to be disappointed in her dad's post prison behavior, I'm sorry to say.

• Love 5

Prisoners are trying to get infected to get let out. A friend of mine that works for the BOP says they share masks, use each others things all the time. There were over 2000 female inmates in early March and now there are about 800 because of Covid19. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Maybe he has a lovely lady waiting for him and we can enjoy the relationship on Love After Lockup...

I want to say that she hadn’t gotten pregnant all this time so she figured she wasn’t fertile. Because that’s scientific.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She played the player is my bet. He was probably looking at getting the snip and she was like no need baby I’m barren

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My long time paramour started working in his father’s business after we had been together awhile. I would never date somebody who is in the family business again because they are too involved in our lives and bf has to put up with it because he needs the income.

That's pretty much my life for the past 25 years. It's been . . . a challenge.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What did Averys dad do? Ohio’s Governor is letting peeps out, but Averys dad must be naughty not to make the release list

He bought drugs from Geoffrey.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Avery's dad is totally innocent and has never done anything wrong. He was probably framed.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She played the player is my bet. He was probably looking at getting the snip and she was like no need baby I’m barren

Oh no fucking way Robert would let some doctor near those priceless jewels. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kendi said:

And I'm going to be watching it....because I'm a 90-Day Fiance junkie

Smoosh over, I'll sit with you. 

Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t want to see Tiffany on Quarantined next week. She really irks me.

Tiffany has rocketed to the top of the "I hate her" list. What a spiteful, petty little twat. 

• Love 7