Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

No. I'm in Winnipeg, so even though that's hundreds of kms away, that's still too close. 

Sorry kid. The Skipper. Is yours. God, I hate the deliberate, serial killer way she speaks. And I’m sorry, but she’s a known liar and I absolutely do not believe there are dead bodies in the streets of Ecuador. Her and her ugly ass dog can get off my TV anytime. Stank old hag. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I'd get tired of being asked for money all the time.

As would I.

Which is why I have no plans to marry someone impoverished and younger with a family that needs support. There will always be the expectation that you will take on the financial burden of the whole family. That’s the trade off. It’s manipulation out of desperation. I can’t even be mad about it. I just know it couldn’t be me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Mursel and I's first alone time" Mursel and I's? WHY

She went to the same school Angela attended.  "Michael and I's wedding", ugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Does that one mother kissing her daughter in bed flick her tongue on her?

i do love my trashy 90DF franchise but every single other show on TLC makes me cringe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

It's crazy long now, lol. 

Looked like Skipper tried to fly out April 10. Would love update. That would suck to be alone even at the beach.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

As would I.

Which is why I have no plans to marry someone impoverished and younger with a family that needs support. There will always be the expectation that you will take on the financial burden of the whole family. That’s the trade off. It’s manipulation out of desperation. I can’t even be mad about it. I just know it couldn’t be me.

It's a hard truth so why these numbskulls go on a show like this and act horrified that they're going to be used, makes me roll my eyes. Yes, you'll be used for a green card and yes, you're the one who chose to go out of your home country to find your soulmate. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Edited by kendi
typed too fast...
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Looked like Skipper tried to fly out April 10. Would love update. That would suck to be alone even at the beach.

Skipper brought this on herself if you believe Evil Lin and snorey corey

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

As would I.

You are marrying the entire family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Tarik is pissed because Dean stole his thunder and is angling for a spot on the show. It actually had nothing to do with Tim, and I actually was Team Tim with that mess. Dean was rude and out of line.

Oh I remember now. Dean made some innuendos about Timtam

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

No reason she can’t set the minnow out on a three hour tour. Place is full of boats, she’s a skipper, no brainer. I thought she was in trouble in Canada, And not allowed back in the US. Maybe she’ll have to live in the airport like in that movie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I still say there's snarkiness to be mined on smothered.  I'm strangely appalled and attracted by the promos for smothered.

Report back, there has to be a forum to snark on if you are going to cheat on all of us

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Fasting? Avery looks like she doesn’t miss a meal

Luckily hijabs hide a lot

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Report back, there has to be a forum to snark on if you are going to chest on all of us

I'll have to sneak a look at the posts there to see if it's intersting.

• Love 5