Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DNR said:

“ at the barbershop for 3 hours” ....so that’s what they’re calling it now 😉  😉 😉 

Just ask Jay.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

You will never trust him cold sholds, how long til your back stateside without the felon fridge stealer

Ronald's explanation of how and why he stole his mom's fridge made me physically angry.

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Why hasn’t idiot Tiffany applied for the spousal visa already? Why do these people just act as if they have no control over stuff? You chose to marry him, you chose to get knocked up, you chose to leave SA. But now it’s whine, whine, whine.

And by the looks of it she’s had a lot of cheese with her whine...... I will show myself out

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

This bitch always with the BUT . Stop bringing up his past every five minutes 

This bitch always with the BUT . Stop bringing up his past every five minutes 

• Love 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Corey reminds me of that commercial where young people become their parents. He's like a 45 year old suburban dad in a 33 year old body single person body. 

I still laugh at the one where the woman says to the other woman, "Oh, you have tattoos, do you not work?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So who set up this blind date originally?

It's the granddaughter of one of the seniors he met at his seminar

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

It’s not about deserving a divorce, if one person wants a divorce...get divorced.

its like that Seinfeld episode where George wanted to break up and his GF refused and Jerry said it’s not like a submarine where you both have to turn the key lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Jesse, you're so full of shit, you could supply enough fertilizer to keep the tulips in your homeland in good soil for centuries.

He seems incredibly into himself.  He'll probably still be bringing up Darcey ten years from now in some sleazy bar, wondering why he can't make a relationship last.

• Love 7