Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kendi said:

Sorry, this all blurs together but yes, it wasn't on the show. But I remember seeing that pic on Twitter and thought it was photoshopped. Leave it to Jesse. Next we'll see Tom with Lana. 

Dead

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, kendi said:

You made me search for this picture...which came up in 2 seconds lol

Jesse and MAria.jpg

Wait. That's supposed to be Caesar's Maria? 

They need a spin-off: "90-Day Blondes," with Maria, Darcey, Stacey (what the hey), Grangela, Laura, Emily, .....

• Love 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

OK, since I'm fairly new to the "90-Day" experience, why do y'all call Laura Skipper? Because she looks like Alan Hale?

Yes.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DNR said:

It’s crazy Cindy Crawford’s daughter  Kaia is a total clone (middle girl in ad) 

She's a ringer for her mother, that's for sure, but doesn't have near the charisma imo. She doesn't "pop" the way her mom did. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I still cringe when recalling her talk about “good jiggy jiggy” .....

I wonder if she managed to get her purple vibrator home, through all her travels.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

She's a ringer for her mother, that's for sure, but doesn't have near the charisma imo. She doesn't "pop" the way her mom did. 

Right? I feel that way about Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson too

• Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

The "I love you two hundred percent" guy.  I can't think of his name.

The my family anal is so clean guy, Jihoon

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Ronald and Tiffany are giving me an awkward vibe.  They didn't even hug.  This woman keeps saying that she can't trust this man, but that didn't stop her from having his baby.  

• Love 8

Why hasn’t idiot Tiffany applied for the spousal visa already? Why do these people just act as if they have no control over stuff? You chose to marry him, you chose to get knocked up, you chose to leave SA. But now it’s whine, whine, whine.

• Love 10
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

You will never trust him cold sholds, how long til your back stateside without the felon fridge stealer

"....this baby that WE made...." blah, blah. Tiff, you were his depository and that's it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm still chuckling from someone in live chat who asked, "Is Corey in a box?" I automatically thought of Chandler Bing in that box at Thanksgiving because he slept with Joey's girlfriend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3