Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh the sneak peak is on now and the cougar has arrived. I am in my early 40s and would not have the energy to date a 27 year old....nor the inclination 

Me neither!

The one positive thing I can say about Brandon and Julia is that problems aside they do seem to like each other (as much as they know each other). This doesn't seem to be a scam. 

Not that I think it will last.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

She's right, it's cold in Sequim, WA during the winter. And rainy.  And grey skies for four months.

I picture a Shining sort of existence in Squim for Natalie.  Maybe as a wedding present Mike could buy her a space heater.  So Natalie did not want Uncle Beau living with them, okay he can relocate for a bit but the way she ran from the cat makes me think the cat will soon be living with Uncle Beau.

How weird that the Asian Angelina Jolie thought Tarezal's house was too big...I bet the other imports would salivate to have that problem since half of them live with their cock blocking parents.  Her reaction was not what I expected, you'd think she would be thrilled to have a home of her own, wait till she goes to the food store.  I thought I heard her say she had never been out of the Phillipines, didn't Tarhazel fly her to Singapore to throuple with Minty Fresh?

I love how that farmer kid's mother had everyone on such a tight sightseeing schedule but all we saw was them walking to the Washington Monument pose for photos outside of it then sit on the wall talking and eating roach coach hamburgers.  I would have thought they would be getting on a double decker tour bus and actually seeing monuments and the Smithsonian museums, etc...maybe lunching in Chinatown...nope, had to get up early and sit in front of a monument for most of the day.

French girl...don't leave your country, it ain't worth it.

Nola couple is doomed.  It does not seem like they talked about life goals or even lifestyles they wanted for their lives.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Tania and Syngin have karma to work out.

Just now, Floatingbison said:

why is Angela wearing a mask?  Didn't she do that during the last tell all?

This is the last tell-all. Just the HEA folks striking back at tweets and the Pillow Talk folks.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Was that Ed/Big Toe with food on his face like a condiment tray?  

That’s supposed to entice you to pay for Discovery+ but it’s almost enough to put me off guacamole  

can someone please explain Coltee’s backhanded drinking technique? 

3057F23D-B4C0-4C3D-AE26-E19EEF6CD8B3.jpeg

• Love 2
On 12/13/2020 at 9:03 PM, mmecorday said:

Their first meeting with this girl and Brandon's parents are discussing birth control with her. Isn't that usually a conversation reserved for the third of fourth date?

This is not their first meeting.  All four parents have also traveled with the couple.  There was some mention of Julia acting out during one of the trips.  I think this may be why Brandon’s parents are so concerned about a pregnancy.  Julia has shown to be “unstable “.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

There was some mention of Julia acting out during one of the trips. 

I watched the repeat of the first episode today and not only did Brandon’s parents comment on Julia's moody behavior when they were all in France, his mother actually used the phrase “walking on eggshells” around her. Brandon himself said that Julia exhibits a “Jeckyl and Hyde” personality. No wonder his parents are concerned, she could be as nutty as Natalie. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I watched the repeat of the first episode today and not only did Brandon’s parents comment on Julia's moody behavior when they were all in France, his mother actually used the phrase “walking on eggshells” around her. Brandon himself said that Julia exhibits a “Jeckyl and Hyde” personality. No wonder his parents are concerned, she could be as nutty as Natalie. 

Or maybe she had plans for Branflake and herself that didn’t include the parents.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

My ex husband just called and I told him I couldn't talk because I had to watch the show tonight because the Cougar from my town is going to be on. Now he says he is going to watch too. 😂 I found out Stephanie lives close by me and I know where her business is (no I am not a stalker). This community has a lot of married couples but I still don't know why she would go to Belize to find a man (25 years younger!). Although if she is on this show that means she doesn't have the best judgment so that may be why.

Hope you all had a great holiday week. My Christmas was very merry but my diet was shot to hell the last few days.

New Years Eve is my favorite holiday. You sit up late and eat treats, I am an expert at that! 😂 Plus I always have a sense of hope New Years Eve that I am going to turn over a new leaf with all my resolutions. 😁 Hope you all have a great New Years!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

My ex husband just called and I told him I couldn't talk because I had to watch the show tonight because the Cougar from my town is going to be on. Now he says he is going to watch too. 😂 I found out Stephanie lives close by me and I know where her business is (no I am not a stalker). This community has a lot of married couples but I still don't know why she would go to Belize to find a man (25 years younger!). Although if she is on this show that means she doesn't have the best judgment so that may be why.

Hope you all had a great holiday week. My Christmas was very merry but my diet was shot to hell the last few days.

New Years Eve is my favorite holiday. You sit up late and eat treats, I am an expert at that! 😂 Plus I always have a sense of hope New Years Eve that I am going to turn over a new leaf with all my resolutions. 😁 Hope you all have a great New Years!

Maybe you can get this "secret" of hers 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4