Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, Ash.  Don’t be such a catty little bitch.  It’s not cute at your age. 

I think Avery is very pretty...she probably is a nice person with a big heart with people who don't treat her like shit for asking a normal question.

• Love 7

David reminds me of that guy who was on Catfish who thought he was talking to Katy Perry. Even when Nev and Max introduce him to the woman who was doing the cat fishing, the guy was all "This is just the sort of wacky prank that Katy would pull to mess with me, that little minx!" Creepy and weird. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

My kids are so proud of my tweet making the show.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

David reminds me of that guy who was on Catfish who thought he was talking to Katy Perry. Even when Nev and Max introduce him to the woman who was doing the cat fishing, the guy was all "This is just the sort of wacky prank that Katy would pull to mess with me, that little minx!" Creepy and weird. 

Even after he got home!

• Love 15

I think part of it for David is the chase. That's why he's "dated" so many people. Once Lana DID show up he was probably over it (unlike her who was over it from the beginning). David thinks he'll be vindicated when we all see that Lana's real. Nope. At that point it becomes even more obvious that she could care less.

• Love 5