Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So, I started listening to a podcast called 420 day fiancee where the hosts get high and then snark on the show. It was pretty entertaining but mean they really hate Andre. I feel like he sucks but also there's way worse people on this show. Also, are there any other good podcasts on 90DF?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Andrrre is just not going to get a job.  It looks like they've lived in the house for at least a few months, and he's spending his days assembling one piece of furniture.  Last week, it was a flatscreen TV; today, it's a coffee table.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I started off as a shitty husband and I was out with friends most weekends.  I had no idea how to be married, I thought it was like college with a girlfriend who lived in the house.🤨

But you got there eventually 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can't imagine living with Asuelu, he has zero personality and is slow on the uptake. You can only have sex so much (especially when you have 2 kids) you've got to have something else to bring to the table.

I feel like the second Kalani gets some male attention from an actual adult, she is going to divorce him.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So, I started listening to a podcast called 420 day fiancee where the hosts get high and then snark on the show. It was pretty entertaining but mean they really hate Andre. I feel like he sucks but also there's way worse people on this show. Also, are there any other good podcasts on 90DF?

I will put that on my list

Just now, kacesq said:

I do love how dismissive Andrei is of Libby’s family...mainly because I can’t stand Libby’s family.

That's the great thing about this show. Most of the people are awful, so I don't feel bad about rooting for awful people, lol. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Americans can't drop everything on a month's notice to fly to Europe.  We have actual lives and jobs and can't just run around the world like Eurotrash

You obvs don’t watch selling sunset

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why are the finances or lack there of always a surprise to these idiots, they always want to be going back home but nobody seems to have a job to earn that money...why is it it such a hard concept that work equates money.

Hard work stopped equating money a long long long time ago.  The doctors and nurses working 12 hours days make a pittance compared to the manhattan bankers.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I feel like the second Kalani gets some male attention from an actual adult, she is going to divorce him.  

So, never then.

Libby is full of shit. They do not have to be married in the church to have their child baptized. I mean, I'm not religious at all but I've never heard of such a thing. 

"the country is corrupt. the police are corrupt"?? WTF? 

Libby's sister needs to rethink that swimsuit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I used an LED light mask today for the first time and it said I shouldn't drink alcohol within 24 hours of using it and long story short, I couldn't find any reason on the internet as to WHY soooooo....  I'm drinking wine and I hope my face doesn't explode.

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Andrei constantly telling Libby that her father will pay for a wedding in Moldova, how does he make that statement when Andrei could not be bothered to mow the lawn at a free rental that her father let them live in.

Or ask her father himself, since it's the most important thing to him.

• Love 4