Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

At least you didn't fly to New Jersey to try to meet him

I did cut school to hang out at the mall on the day of his concert though. My friend and I thought he might be there with Richie. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! Are we going to have What Now? to live chat next? Is this what my pathetic life has come to? 

My life is one of staying at home, doing an errand once a week, groceries, and a half hour drive.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ceaser has a lawn chair indoors.

I like the way he talks about his "beautiful model " girlfriend in juxtaposition with his very modest home.  You know she's getting paid, she couldn't even muster any enthusiasm for the camera!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I like the way he talks about his "beautiful model " girlfriend in juxtaposition with his very modest home.  You know she's getting paid, she couldn't even muster any enthusiasm for the camera!

She made him a cake that said his name on it! But then she'll scrape off that frosting and write the next guy's name....

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Aww i laughed out loud at baby Alex funny face 

i can’t wait for this lockdown to be over , i haven’t seen my new granddaughter since she was born in March😭😭 ( mrDNR is immuno suppressed) 

steven seems like he’s acting for the camera 

God this is so boring. It’s like watching a day in my life. Except I don’t spray my clothes with disinfectant. None of these people are compelling enough for this show to be entertaining. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I did cut school to hang out at the mall on the day of his concert though. My friend and I thought he might be there with Richie. 

I met the band at a music store, I got to touch Jon's hair and he is as gorgeous in person. *sigh* when I was 18 and in my prime

• Love 7

Caesar, still the epitome of "derp." The pictures were deleted...

Also, what is it with these men stalking these Ukranian women? Creepy as fuck.

• Love 7

I missed Quarantine live chat!  Could they not have spread out the stupid this week?  I know there’s a lot to go around with these folks but damn!  Death Becomes Her twins, Chantal, and Cesar?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I met the band at a music store, I got to touch Jon's hair and he is as gorgeous in person. *sigh* when I was 18 and in my prime

I saw them live in Melbourne in 93. Jon still has it 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think he's aged well. I really loved his hair back then. 

• Love 3

I hate how Tiffany says “do you want to hold your daughter for the first time?” Shut up Tiffany. You made shitty choices and now complain that stuff is hard. Wah wah wah.

and spare me the great Daniel/Ronald manufactured put on for the cameras “bond”

• Love 10