Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Daniel: (Text) Can we meet, asshole? (/Text) Ah, never mind. There’s our Lady of Perpetual Pleather. GLARE.

Summer: Ugh. How can he wear that conscience out in public.

Sharon: How ‘bout a hug? You know, it’s not wrong to embrace the sweet, sweet freedom your mother’s death has given you.

Summer: How come Sharon is hugging me? Where’s my one not fake dead parent?

Ashley: Welcome to the Vitriolic Monologues. I’m Ashley, and we’ll be doing a special “Diane” edition today.

Tucker: Well, the tickets were free.

Ashley: Kyle and Jack thinks she’s so wonderful even after what she did to them.

Tucker: It’s not natural, people getting over things.

Ashley: Now she’s accused of murder! How do we know we’re not next?

Tucker: Yesterday I saw Phyllis disguised as a bush outside the Athletic Club. How much longer must this charade endure?

Ashley: Diane was the Zodiac Killer, guaranteed.

Tucker: Yep, you can use some distraction sex.

Adam: I’m in complete control of McCall. Dad says I can do whatever the hell I want and for some reason, I believe him. Ha ha.

Sally: You fool.

Adam: I know, right? So, what about that job?

Sharon: Your dad has supposedly been trying to call you. I didn’t know there was phone service in Sally’s backside.

Summer: I’m trying to conserve my energy for being a manipulative, sociopathic shrew. I don’t have any juice left for pulling his finger.

Sharon: You don’t have to go through this alone. Whatever you’re feeling is perfectly normal, except for the assholery.

Summer: (Phyllis’s voice hisses out from between her compressed lips) People offering me sympathy is the problem here, bitch. Back off. I’m taking your compassionate nature and flipping it back at you. The gaslight is on!

Daniel: (eases behind Summer, subtlety flicks drops of holy water on the back of her neck) I need to talk to this asshole, if you don’t mind.

Sharon: Good luck.

Adam: I’mma dunk all over you like the sassy trust fund baby who gets handed shit on a golden platter I am. Oh snap.

Tucker: Yawn.

Ashley: Run along, you little shit.

Adam: How’s early retirement going? Man, you fucked up that company so bad that what you did is not even wrong. Your up fucking transcends the commonly accepted definitions of right and wrong, good and bad. You’re the Da Vinci of fuck ups and McCall Unlimited is your masterpiece.

Tucker: As the Buddha once said, kiss my ass.

Adam: How did you even let it get that bad, bro?

Ashley: He was busy improving himself, meditating in a turtleneck factory and learning the spiritual art of coffee brewing.

Tucker: As Gandhi once said, eat a bag of unsalted dicks.

Adam: Meh.

Tucker: I really enjoyed you defending my honor. To show you I’m sincere, I’ll do you a solid and mess with Diane’s head later.

Sally: You found me yet again.

Nick: Yeah. There’s a tracking device in your purse.

Sally: I’m going to run something by you and I expect you to be a reasonable, open minded adult about it.

Nick: I’m not apologizing to Christian for overturning the Monopoly board. That little shit had no right to build a hotel on Boardwalk.

Sally: He owned it. But this isn’t about your poor sportsmanship. It’s about a job prospect.

Nick: Me Nick. Me put money in your bidness. Me own it. Me own you.

Sally: No, dude. I was offered a job at McCall Unlimited.

Nick: Oh, so I can’t make a patronizing offer to make you feel beholden to me, but Adam can?

Sally: I gotta find a new set to hang out on. I can’t just sit in that hotel room with you. Especially when you Dutch oven me.

Nick: I’m a modern man. I go Dutch. And Adam is a prick who is just using this opportunity to insinuate himself in your life.

Sally: Oh, it couldn’t be that Adam appreciates my skills or knows what a great job I did at Newman Media? I kicked that job square in the ass.

Nick: It’s easier for him to launch a panty raid if the cupboard is in the office. It’s bad enough you have to co-parent with him, but if you work with him, he’ll trample every boundary you set. He’ll show up without calling, move into a closet in your building and eat all your Bugles in bed.

Sally: I’m not naive when it comes to Adam.

Nick: It’ll be bad for the baby. As the self-appointed guardian of your uterus, I’ll have to pass.

Sally: I’m considering this offer because of the baby. I have a daughter to support.

Nick: Your child will be well taken care of as a Newman.

Sally: My kid is a Spectra, you chauvinistic tit clamp. And I wasn’t asking for your opinion.

Nick: Here it is anyway. If you go to work for Adam, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. The biggest mistake of my life? Eating a gerbil turd on a dare.

Jack: Acid tongued, judgmental scold.

Ashley: Lovestruck dumb bunny.

Jack: I’m too tired for this. Let’s just talk like grown ups.

Ashley: Fine. What’s the topic?

Jack: All the tension caused by your piss poor attitude. You think you’re so in control of your life, but you’re panting after Tucker like he’s got a solid gold dick.

Ashley: You look like shit thanks to all the stress Diane has caused you.

Jack: is all this bitterness and rage necessary? Is it worth it?

Ashley: Damn skippy.

Jack: Learn how to open your heart. Just not to Tucker.

Ashley: Nah. You opened your mind and your brain apparently fell out.

Daniel: How can you stand there and soak up Sharon’s sympathy knowing that Mom is alive?

Summer: Like, what are you even getting at? It’s not my fault Sharon’s too much of a blithering idiot to realize I’m a lost cause. You’re rather self-righteous, which is worse than lying to everyone you meet.

Daniel: I’m sorry I’m not more comfortable watching an innocent person get sent to prison for a crime they didn’t commit.

Summer: Blah blah Diane blah. What about the hell our mother went through?

Daniel: Don’t start none, won’t be none.

Summer: You don’t even love mom. That’s why she couldn’t confide in you. She knew what a soft ass tapioca tush you are.

Daniel: Oh, she called me. I think it was her. Someone called and didn’t speak.

Summer: Was it mom?

Daniel: They didn’t speak, dumbass. Maybe it was Mom. Maybe it was a wrong number or maybe it was a friend who was wondering why the fuck I was chatting up my dead mom. Can’t you see that we’re both going bonkers trying to hide this? We’re going to trip up eventually.

Summer: Sack up, snowball! I just need time. Time to make poopy pants faces while doing absolutely nothing to fix anything. I hate this as much as you do.

Daniel: You don’t hate anything as much as I hate you right now. Good luck explaining to Kyle why you let his mother rot in jail.

Summer: Oh, so now you’re threatening my marriage? Because it will all implode if you open your big, stupid mouth. I’m struggling. Struggling to give a shit about Diane’s fate. Struggling to pretend to do something to fix this while magically believing somehow Mom can come back to us without me doing shit fuck all. You’re the villain here, Daniel. Caw caw!

Chance: I can’t connect the dots without a lot of hand holding, so what was that about?

Daniel: My sister’s an asshole. A man in a lead blindfold could see that.

Chance: I’ve seen murder unite families and I’ve also seen it tear families apart.

Daniel: And? Look, Diane is out on bail. Does that mean there might be some exonerating evidence out there? Other suspects?

Chance: You’re not the seasoned homicide investigator your sister is, but I’ll share this with you anyway. One, this sweater is tremendously ugly. Two, the law is going stuff Diane like a Christmas goose. With evidence. Strong evidence.

Daniel: This town is fucked.

Tucker: You miss the prison yard? The knife fights?

Diane: Don’t even step to me, fool. I was 14-0 in knife fights at the county jail and the undisputed Upside the Head champion of cell block A.

Tucker: I just want to helpfully point out how fucked you are and offer terrible advice.

Diane: Gee thanks.

Tucker: Don’t mention it. Let me also add that Jack and Kyle will suffer immensely due to your clusterfuck of a situation. I know you didn’t do it. We all know Phyllis is alive, but reality is no match for the brain genius plotting our lives.

Diane: And this would have nothing to do with getting into Ashley’s pants?

Tucker: I’ll be crossing the pubicon powered by natural charm, thank you very much. Now is that ankle monitor a model X24? I’ll get my toolkit and see what we can do.

Diane: I’ve had my fill of tools, and by that I mean you.

Chloe: Did Jill reconsider? I was worried that a portfolio full of animal print leather would wreck our chances, but yay if she’s into that.

Sally: Adam offered me a job and said I could hire whoever I wanted. Naturally I’d hire you.

Chloe: Never! I will never work for Adam, depend on him for a check or spit on him if he catches fire. You shouldn’t work for him either. Remember the black hole he sucked you into last time you worked together?

Sally: It was complicated, but that was ages ago. Chelsea is occupied with renting Billy’s nose out as a mobile parking garage now.

Chloe: You’re backing out of our deal? Why not let Nick invest? Why is that bad but Adam’s crap ass job offer is good?

Sally: Honestly, Adam is better in bed. I know that shouldn’t make a difference, but it does. Sometimes Nick is done before he climbs into bed.

Chloe: Why would you want to take a challenging, fulfilling job alongside someone you have to co-parent with too? That’s crazy talk. With Nick bankrolling us, he can hover over you at work in addition to crawling up your ass every free moment he has. Now that’s romantic.

Sally: Believe it or not, I am capable of making decisions about the direction of my own life.

Chloe: I liked you better when Nick did your thinking for you. Harrumph.

Diane: Tucker was hardcore trolling me today.

Jack: That knave! Where’s my slapping glove?

Diane: Eh, Tucker just makes his own fun. Plus he’s trying to ease me out to get a golden ticket to Ashley’s bedroom.

Jack: Ugh.

Diane: He made some good points, like about the misery I’m about to cause you and Kyle due to my trial while Phyllis skulks around in increasingly crappy disguises.

Jack: We’re engaged. I love saying that. Don’t you love hearing it?

Diane: For a few seconds, I was really digging what he was putting down. I wanted to panic and run and disappear again.

Jack: Talking like that only deepens my commitment to you.

Diane: I won’t give up, but we have to make things easier on Summer. I won’t be responsible for ruining my son’s marriage. Surely Summer can’t accept her mother is still alive and hasn’t been in contact with her. That would be evil.

Jack: Of course. Summer is as sweet as they come.

Nick: Hey, Adam, I walk like this because I have mondo balls I gotta make mad space for. What were you even thinking?

Adam: Not about your balls. Thanks for nothing.

Nick: You offered Sally a job? At McCall? Why the fuck would you do something like that?

Adam: She’s good and she likes a challenge. Obviously.

Nick: You can’t even free ball in these dress pants. It’s extremely irritating and now you’re all up in my girl’s grill, trading jobs for sex. I’m taking the safety off my fist, bro.

Adam: You look like a Wall Street douche bro who high fives his buddies every time he puts someone’s grandma out on the street.

Nick: Mom said I looked like a swaggering exemplar of American entrepreneurship. I suspect it’s a compliment.

Adam: You’re very insecure.

Nick: Bro, Sally and I are in a committed, stable relationship. I’m not threatened by you.

Adam: Is that so? You getting married? Are you even engaged?

Nick: Your question did NOT just make me poop a little. I meant to squeeze out a Hershey’s Kiss.

Adam: I believe in Sally and I love Sally. Can you say the same, bro? (Drops mic)

Nick: Where did he pull that out of?

Daniel: (texting) We have to meet, Jack. I need to tell you something. Of course, when you show up, I’ll talk in circles, hem and haw and try to drop obscure hints while you sit there and squint at me with concern. This will probably last until the end of the episode. Man, fuck this show.

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Hey Tucker hey Ashley, finish your plate, children all over the world are starving 😢

How rude is Banana Breath?  I’ll answer that. Very rude. Not only is he playing pockets pool, in front of Sally, but he’s pulling his pants tighter in the crouch. That could be acceptable in private but not in a public space. 

The roll of Tucker’s defense attorney is now played by Ashley Newman.  I’d rather hear Tucker and Adam sparing than Ashley’s condescending quips.  

I understand Sharon being that Summer❄️❄️❄️ was conceived while Banana Breath was still married to Sharon being so hospitable to Summer❄️❄️❄️. But that’s water under the bridge and Sharon never misses an opportunity to counsel anyone within earshot. The counseling is free with a cup of coffee. 

Banana Breath, just eat your bananas and keep your options to yourself.  Again that Banana Breatg has to bring up that Victor bought a company for Adam. Banana Breath, you numbskull idiot, Victor didn’t have to but a company for you and your sister, he just gave you his company. Banana Breath please tell me how Adam giving Sally a job is worming his way back into Sally’s life any more than having a baby together?  Banana Breath, how you’re not trying to control Sally’s life by talking out of working for Adam and setting her up in her own business?  What Banana Breath needs to do is STFU and he needs a big go fuck yourself from Sally and she gave him one. 

Mrs Chipmunk just stuff your mouth with Mr Chipmunk’s 🌰🌰 so we don’t have to hear your stupid comments. Both of you and Banana Breath are tripping over your biases and trying to persuade Sally not to do what’s most likely best for her. Those two only want Sally to do what’s best for them.  What black hole Mrs Chipmunk?  Until Adam broke up with Sally for her to keep her job, they had an excellent working relationship.  Would have Adam made her COO otherwise?  Besides Mrs Chipmunk, you were also doing quite well working for Adam.  Mrs Chipmunk Is just a coat tail rider first with Chelsea than with Sally.  

Talking about water under the bridge Summer❄️❄️❄️. The time for defending your mom for killing Stark being self defense is getting a few days past its sell by date. Hiding the body didn’t much help either.  Summer❄️❄️❄️ Daniel is not going to blow up your marriage because you possibly have if Kyle doesn’t forgive you for lying to him. 

Now Chance seems to need a big FU in taking Summer❄️❄️❄️ side that Daniel is adding to Simmer’s distress.  No Chance is actually Crispy but you don’t know she’s alive.  

Adam kudos kudos kudos you just dropped the mike on Banana Breath. I can say that ill will always be there for Sally and that I love her, can you say the same?  Of course Banana Breath can’t say the same because he knows he’s not in any relationship for the long hall.  He’s only in love with himself that’s why he plays pocket pool constantly. If you noticed, after Adam dropped the mike on him, Banana Breath play pocket pool harder and faster. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Maybe I wasn’t paying close attention, but I thought Dummer said something about SyPhyllis being so scared of Diane. And she was right! 

Come again? How?! That’s what the Irish Setter thinks, but she doesn’t know the Red Menace faked her death! Have some peanuts, Dummer. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, jqdeco said:

Have you guys seen that creepy ad for car insurance with that whiter than white lady

You mean the one that makes it sound like using sone other insurer is akin to an act of treason?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Sharon never misses an opportunity to counsel anyone within earshot.

I'm waiting for the time she starts walking up to strangers in the street advising them on how their lives can be improved.

7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Talking about water under the bridge Summer❄️❄️❄️. The time for defending your mom for killing Stark being self defense is getting a few days past its sell by date.

You're going by Earth time, Waldo, but on the planet known as daytime serial,, it's only the afternoon of the day after Phyllis revealed her still living self to Summer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

I just love the way Trevor St John plays Tucker McCall as a character who is wise to the unbelievable messes the other characters get themselves into and how he can exploit that - it really is like he breaks the 4th wall between his character and the audience.

• Like 8
  • Love 13

^Preach it!^

In other news, I noticed in the new cheesy AF opening credits, which look circa Bad Graphics, that Daniel is there so we're not getting rid of him any time soon, ditto Diane.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well I missed half the show. Goddamn it. I turn it on and Daniel is dropping truth bombs all over the place, except for the fact that his sister is a giant, miserable asshole who was never going to admit to covering up her mother’s fuckshit. Summer isn’t worth falling on a grenade for. Well, fuck. Daniel is now repeating Summer’s pro-Phyllis propaganda. Jack should kick his can from one side of the Abbott estate to the other.

Lol@ Phyllis being traumatized. She cleaned up that crime scene like a seasoned professional assassin. Double lol@ Daniel thinking he can leverage Diane’s freedom into a Get Out of Jail Free card for Phyllis. Step off, buddy.

Christian better lock the garage door. Angry Connor is back. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Sorry but Tucker and Yolanda look like Devon's peers, not parents. All this sitting around with/or talking about Baby Dom, and Devon was almost as wearisome as Big Daddy Billy pontificating like a parent to Connor. What was the purpose of all of those scenes? What storyline was being advanced there? Next, Daniel trying to blame everyone else for Phyllis' choices? She had a whole coven that was supporting her obsessed craziness. She lost Jack's support when he realized she only had sex with him to make Diane jealous. The town definitely was always pretty much split into 2 sides on the Diane issue, Phyllis brought Stark into town as a pinch hitter. In other words, whoever wrote this "lost and all alone" narrative as justification for Phyllis' actions, has lost the plot, IMO.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Christian better lock the garage door. Angry Connor is back. 

That kid’s giving early Kevin, like terrorized baby psycho. I’d be worried for the baby if I were them. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

I will give Daniel a pass because even though I am not happy about it, he is trying to save Stuporgirl's marriage and get the truth out.

But who could ever believe that Stark talked Phyllis into marrying him and giving him half her money? 

Looking forward to hearing everyone's take on this.

Please don't tell me Devon is going to start a music career.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Please don't tell me Devon is going to start a music career.

Maybe he’ll go deaf again and have to stop. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

I will give Daniel a pass because even though I am not happy about it, he is trying to save Stuporgirl's marriage and get the truth out.

I’d like to give Daniel a pass on his bullshit, but it’s not his job to save Asshole’s marriage. It’s going to be worse for Summer when Kyle realizes there’s an extra layer of lies to the whole mess. What disappoints me about Daniel is that he was looking at Summer in horror when she was spouting the same nonsense he was today. He knows it’s wrong and fucked up yet he went all in anyway. I was rooting for him, damn it.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Js Nana said:
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Sharon never misses an opportunity to counsel anyone within earshot.

I'm waiting for the time she starts walking up to strangers in the street advising them on how their lives can be improved.

That's why she's not allowed out of the coffee shop.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I really don't understand why these adults insist on sharing grown folks' business with children. IMO Johnny and Connor didn't need to know about Sally's messy baby situation, at least not until they asked.

Hey, it's Dominic and he's gotten so big!

Someone better call an exorcist and stock up on the crucifixes. Looks like Connor's inner Damien is resurfacing. ☠️

Harmony waves her hands around a lot and she seems to have too much nervous energy. It was distracting to me today

"Everyone's so tense around here, bro." Lol, Tucker in his aviator sunglasses. YEEEAAAHHHH!

Apparently Harmony was brought back to shine a spotlight on the unicorns and rainbows flying out of Devon's behind. Okay. 😐

Just when you think Billy couldn't get any worse, he said putting pineapple on pizza was a good idea. Kill me the eff now before I puke out my taste buds.

Wait, what? Summer took Harrison and left for parts unknown? He's not her child! How is that not kidnapping? Jeepus cripes, I need JG to explain where Tara is and why she's a non-entity in her son's life.

They're steering Dominic toward being a musician already. Ehhh, what's the rush? I'm thinking his interests should be allowed to develop on their own.

Phyllis as the victim. Pssht. That ish cannot stand because everyone knows Phyllis' middle name is Instigator. You should've consulted an attorney before you pulled such a Hail Fail Mary maneuver, Daniel.

Billy, you're not Connor's father. He should be getting advice from Adam, not you. You and Johnny-on-the-spot only made the situation worse with Connor's emotional troubles.

Re the previews, is Nate about to put the moves on Audra or is he setting a trap? Run away, Audra!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Could Yolanda have blown any more smoke up Dickvon's ass? And I don't understand why she is here now. All this time has passed, (ten or eleven years), since the last time she was here, and he obviously has no fucks to give about her. He's probably never sent her a mother's day card, let alone spared a few cents of Katherine's money to help her out. And this is the first time she met her grandson, her first grandchild? Yet here she sits blowing smoke up her mogul, (or is that mongrel), son's ass as if everything is hunky dory. Perplexing.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Can someone please fill me in on why Devon can accept his mother much more than he can accept his father?  Wasn’t he abandoned by both of them?  The more I see Harmony the more I like her. Listening to her is the most honest the monkeys with a keyboard are being relatable to the real world.  Harmony as a recovering drug addict is now able to see the world more clearly and appreciates more than ever her life.  The new life she earned after becoming drug free. But however long you have become drug free everyday still remains a struggle not to relapse.  The same for alcoholics. 

Kyle, I really would have an issue with Summer❄️❄️❄️ packing up with Harrison for parts unknown. Summer❄️❄️❄️ has not adopted Harrison nor has become his legal guardian even as a step mother. Summer❄️❄️❄️ would need Tara’s approval for the court to appoint her as a legal guardian. Therefore if Harrison needs medical attention, Summer❄️❄️❄️ can’t give any consent to medical treatment.  One other thing, if Summer❄️❄️❄️ takes Harrison to parts unknown without Kyle’s consent or knowing where she is, it’s actually kidnapping.  

Daniel tells them Crispy is alive and Jack, Kyle, and Michael look like they just soiled themselves.  By telling it was him who saw Crispy 2.0, he’s protecting Summer❄️❄️❄️. Daniel used a very lame excuse not to tell Summer❄️❄️❄️ but thinking as a lawyer, more proof would have to be provided. Just knowing that Stark was killed by a pair of scissors could actually implicate Daniel.  Daniel is making excuses for Crispy 2.0 and trying to hold her harmless but are they ever going to learn that Crispy 2.0 was complicit in planning Diane’s demise?  And there you have it, Daniel has drunk from the well of Crispy 2.0’s kook aid.  It’s Diane’s fault for Crispy 2.0 to act out from the get go. It have nothing to do with Crispy 2.0’s unhinged and relentless obsession to destroy anything and anyone who doesn’t meet her standards.  So Diane can’t be exonerated until Crispy 2.0 will be exonerated but no matter what Crispy 2.0 has done will be exonerated in the eyes of GC. Conversely Diane can never ever be exonerated in the same eyes in GC.  Here fantasy mimics the real world 😉.  

Conner should be relegated to Banana Breath’s attic and be only mentioned as often as Christian. I’m sorry Connor has issues, but do we have to have 10 minutes or so spent on his issues which can be summed up in 3 minutes?  What’s even worse is Nostrils pontifications. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

Billy: Being mad is like having a rock in your shoe. It's no fun.

What the hell? I mean, so is poking yourself in the eye with a stick, or having strep throat, Beely. Please, no one take parenting advice from this freaking IDIOT. My god.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Connor is entitled to his feelings

He just can't show them.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Someone better call an exorcist and stock up on the crucifixes. Looks like Connor's inner Damien is resurfacing.

I think Judah Mackey is one of the best actors on that show and "Connor" is a child who is acting out his frustration with the adult insanity that surrounds him - the kid doesn't need an exorcist, but the adults he's got to live with may.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I need JG to explain where Tara is and why she's a non-entity in her son's life.

She may be one of those characters they keep in reserve to be called out when they come up with a new storyline, like maybe she'll return to make amends with a teenage Harrison and redeem herself with GC society.

Someone better call an exorcist and stock up on the crucifixes. Looks like Connor's inner Damien is resurfacing.

Why do I have the feeling that Sharon is going to insinuate herself into counseling Connor - after all, she is renting an apartment to Chelsea.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4

I find myself not caring where Tara is. I don’t care if she ever shows up in Genoa City again. Summer and Crispy would just pull some crazy shit, and imagine how many poopy pants faces Summer would make during a custody battle.That being said, Summer should not be taking Harrison anywhere without telling Kyle where they are.

I really enjoyed Michael today. He cracked Daniel’s face a few times with the cold, hard reality.

Fuckin’ Buttbiscuit with his foray into child psychology. He needs to correct Johnny’s lying before he starts analyzing his bed buddy’s kid. Sure you love hanging out with Chelsea, Johnny. Sure. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Dear Y&R producers: Please, please, please phase out the tired old characters that have held sway on the show since the 1980s, their storylines are nothing more than repeats of the same old thing and the writers long ago wrang every last drop of creativity out of writing them. It's time to retire these characters and phase in characters your viewership can more readily relate to, characters who are the working backbone of Genoa City and who have mortgages to pay and children to raise - - turn the GC elite into background for storylines with a fresh focus on middle-class and working-class characters.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Whenever Victor invades his adult children's lives, I find myself thinking that the logical thing for them to do would be to leave GC, just move far, far away and build lives for themselves free of their father's machinations, but they never do that - - it's like they're in some Twilight Zone episode where they're doomed to stay in the same place forever.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Dear Y&R producers: Please, please, please phase out the tired old characters that have held sway on the show since the 1980s, their storylines are nothing more than repeats of the same old thing and the writers long ago wrang every last drop of creativity out of writing them. It's time to retire these characters and phase in characters your viewership can more readily relate to, characters who are the working backbone of Genoa City and who have mortgages to pay and children to raise - - turn the GC elite into background for storylines with a fresh focus on middle-class and working-class characters.

Imma have to agree to disagree with this right here. The tired old characters are legacy characters and while I don't like ANY storylines right now, without the legacy characters all we're left with is a bag of new characters that I have zero fucks to give about. I'm good with getting rid of all the new bullshit and focusing in on the legacy characters, but only if there are decent storylines, so in summation, that aint happening either.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Just when you think Billy couldn't get any worse, he said putting pineapple on pizza was a good idea. Kill me the eff now before I puke out my taste buds.

I haven't watched this episode, but it pains me that I may actually agree with anything that Billy says. However, pineapple on pizza is delicious. It's one of my saved favorites at the local pizza place.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

"Being mad is like having a rock inside your shoe.  It hurts", thus sayeth ButtBiscuit,  the Sage of Genoa City, the Nose that Knows, the Psycho Psychic, Billy the Babbling Abbott, the 8-Ball of Agony.  Shut up, ButtBiscuit.  That rock you hear isn't in your shoe, it's rattling around in that gas-filled sphere you call a head.

Shut up, ButtBiscuit.  Hearing wisdom spew forth from that particular pie hole is as comforting as having a foot encased in a golf shoe up your ass.  

I am thrilled for Chelsea though.  Finally, a man she deserves.  And apparently, the return of the son she deserves, too.

Poor Johnnie Abbott, though. He had a talking roomba for a father, his adoptive mother is so cold blooded she's only active in warm weather and his bio mother is straight out of a crazy clown nightmare.  There's a good reason Reed never comes back to Genoa City.

Speaking of that, Danny Boy, you regretting your decision to come back home yet?  I can't wait till they track down Phyllis, though I agree that it might be best for Dummer not to be involved.

Oh look!  We found Mom!

Joimiaroxeu said,

Apparently Harmony was brought back to shine a spotlight on the unicorns and rainbows flying out of Devon's behind. Okay.

I like the actress playing Harmony.  She feels - to me - so natural in her delivery.  But I do not get the constant Devon elevation.  It's become so heavy handed it's starting to feel like an "eat your vegetables" moment.  

Devon treats Tucker like shit most of the time for - IMO - not a whole lotta good reasons but he's tickled that Mom is in town, when she's the one who put his young life through hell, while Tucker didn't even have a clue he existed.  

Edited by boes
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

legacy characters and while I don't like ANY storylines right now, without the legacy characters all we're left with is a bag of new characters that I have zero fucks to give about. I'm good with getting rid of all the new bullshit and focusing in on the legacy characters, but only if there are decent storylines, so in summation, that aint happening either.

And this is where the writers are so short sighted. They need to start incorporating the children into storylines so that we see them grow and develop and we care about them. Instead, they send them off to boarding school and they come back when they are 21. Why isn't Faith on the canvas anymore? We saw her.grow up but now when she could be very interesting she is gone. How about Reed?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, boes said:

Being mad is like having a rock inside your shoe.  It hurts", thus sayeth ButtBiscuit,  the Sage of Genoa City, the Nose that Knows, the Psycho Psychic, Billy the Babbling Abbott, the 8-Ball of Agony.  Shut up, ButtBiscuit.  That rock you hear isn't in your shoe, it's rattling around in that gas-filled sphere you call a head.

If someone could embroider this on a throw pillow for me, I’d appreciate it. A cross stitch for the kitchen wall would also be quite lovely. Needless to say, I’m not the Live Laugh Love type, but I believe boes has captured my aesthetic nicely.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
50 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Where’s Patty Williams when you need her? 🤣🤣

Wasn’t she the one who was embroidering all of those pillows during the original Diane murder story when Maura West was playing Diane? 

Hush your mouth right this minute! Let us never invoke psychos of the past...

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
19 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Hush your mouth right this minute! Let us never invoke psychos of the past...

But maybe at this point …. we should. She was a far better actress and villain than Phyllis. 🤓

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Where’s Patty Williams when you need her? 🤣🤣

Wasn’t she the one who was embroidering all of those pillows during the original Diane murder story when Maura West was playing Diane? 

What would the new pillows say?
Tucker: Coffee, tea or or me?
Kyle: The higher the hair, the closer to god. 
Summer: Unleash your inner asshole. 

Help me out folks!

• LOL 16

I wonder if Mrs. Martinez gets a hike in her pay whenever another person moves in? Right now I think Noah and Allie are supposed to be living there, Diane, Summer,Kyle, Harrison and now Tucker as guests. Think of how much more food she has to cook and beds to make every day.

• LOL 11
10 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I wonder if Mrs. Martinez gets a hike in her pay whenever another person moves in? Right now I think Noah and Allie are supposed to be living there, Diane, Summer,Kyle, Harrison and now Tucker as guests. Think of how much more food she has to cook and beds to make every day.

Mrs. Martinez died many years ago. Sorry to say because she was such a nice part of the Abbott’s mansion. Rest In Peace, Mrs. Martinez.

• Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Mrs. Martinez died many years ago. Sorry to say because she was such a nice part of the Abbott’s mansion. Rest In Peace, Mrs. Martinez.

Wait, I could swear she is still making cookies

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
28 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Mrs. Martinez died?  She was making Lil' Hausenpheffer's favorite cookies about a month ago.  

She's probably still slumped over the stove.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
On 5/13/2023 at 8:02 AM, MsMalin said:

And this is where the writers are so short sighted. They need to start incorporating the children into storylines so that we see them grow and develop and we care about them. Instead, they send them off to boarding school and they come back when they are 21. Why isn't Faith on the canvas anymore? We saw her.grow up but now when she could be very interesting she is gone. How about Reed?

So true. One of my favorite storylines for some reason was Colleen’s romance with Adrian Korbel. I thought he was sexy. lol

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 5/10/2023 at 4:02 PM, babyhouseman said:

Remember Ana, Harmony's bio daughter? I think she wasn't at the party because she was on tour. This group hated her singing. 

She had some nickname here - Little Orphan STFU, I think?

• LOL 14