Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Heather getting pregnant would add angst to Lily and Daniel's relationship since she can't have Danny the third. Plus Paul Williams' genetic legacy can continue. The other Williams' children won't have children. One's a priest and Patty just had cats. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 7

Did anyone else notice that CL raised their prices on muffins, brownies, and croissants?  

I like the way the elite can take a $20,000 plane ride to scratch an itch.  

I have to repeat myself because the more I see Audra operate the more I’m convinced that Audra had a big makeover after her split with Noah.  

The timelines in GC are so dam confusing. It seems like Cole visited Claire after Nikki’s visit. Cole says she seems happier but the last we time we saw Claire she was curled up, in the fetal position, crying on her bed just after Nikki left and she got the phone call from Auntie Jordan.  So has Claire shook off Auntie Jordan’s phone call?  

So there we have it with Auntie Jordan causing havoc once again. Quote the Adam, Nevermore!  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Nasty and Temporarily Not Drunk Nikki vs. Cool as a Cucumber Diane, with purses ready to swing. Let's go!

Nate and Tucker eyeballing each other like the showdown at the O.K. Corral. Let's go!

Jack's right, Ashley. Tucker is taking a comfy vacation in your head, on your tab, and you're letting him.

I don't get why Audra let Tucker in her room if she's supposed to be done with him.

Ehh, Nikki, you might not want to overplay your hand with Diane. She's holding all the high cards.

Hey, it's Esther.

Schmoopy Tucker vs Mopey Tucker. Nope and nope. Audra is not for you, my guy. Let it go. And I hope you're playing her with this Glissade thing.

TMW you roll up on yet another of your baby mama's exes. Cole continues to be totally unbothered by any potential messiness with Vikki's past or present. Okay.

There it is. Diane just wanted to let Nikki know about her promotion to Jabot co-CEO. Stay sassy, Diane, lol.

Seems to me Ashley could hire a local PI to find out what went down during the Paris bistro spat, and what the waitstaff saw. She doesn't need to take a private jet over there. Bad carbon footprint, Ash.

Oh, Jack, stop acting brand new. You know Ashley's cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Tucker is simply her latest excuse to go bonkers. All you can do is be there for her when she falls apart. Again.

Claire's therapist has a name now. Dr. Henberg better be ready for the bad stuff that can come with dealing with a Newman.

Re the previews: Jordan escaped? Good grief. AFAIC Victor should put a hit out on her and be done with it. 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

See what happens when all the law enforcement and doctors upgrade to the C-suite ?? Nobody left to herd the cats. 

Jordan won't have to kidnap Nikki again...just apply "Lady Smirnoff" to her pulse points...Nikki will follow you anywhere.

Is Amanda coming back to lawyer for Claire, or Jordan, or Nikki ?? A nice murder would liven up this town. Too soon ??

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Lily walked past Victor and his sheer machismo regrew her lady bits.

Dead! But on a serious note, you shouldn't put this out in the universe - this stupid show might actually try it!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12

So I guess fires are the newest catastrophe we are going to be subjected to for the next year. Why is Lily staying with her daughter for so long ?  Is she rebuilding the buildings that were damaged? And now another fire probably lit by Jordan. Lets hope the Athletic Club burns down next and sends everyone scrambling for a place to live

• Like 6
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

First, Society will burn down, forcing Abby to take an executive job at Chancellor Winters. The one room hospital will be torched when Nick lights his own farts next to a nearby dumpster, sending Elena to Jabot to work on a new line of skin care products. I think most everyone else works at one of GC’s powerhouse companies.

Did you know? The Athletic Club has one room, and renters must adhere to a strict occupancy schedule or pay a penalty. Renters are not permitted to have any personal effects on display that would indicate actual residency. It’s a real hard ass club, yo.

Edited to add: Kemper, you killed me daid using the fire emoji reaction. I can’t stop laughing, plus I had to add my own.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2024 at 11:50 PM, crowsworks said:

Lily walked past Victor and his sheer machismo regrew her lady bits.

Victor isn’t Sonny Corinthos. Only Sonny can impregnate every woman he meets. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
17 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Plus Paul Williams' genetic legacy can continue.

Tight diapers?

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Dr. Henberg

I heard this as "Hindenberg" and thought, how appropriate and nice foreshadowing.

ETA: after reading the predictions of fire I'm pretty sure the prediction of a fire in the hospital is a done deal.  I hope Jordan hurries it up, because I don't want to spend months with the Newman's whinging over whether Jordan is out there and when she will attack.  I've had enough of that kind of sh!t from Assley.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Victor isn’t Sonny Corinthos. Only Sonny can impregnate every woman he meets. 🙄

Imagine if Sonny and Chelsea walked by each other. She was super fertile several years ago

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Imagine if Sonny and Chelsea walked by each other. She was super fertile several years ago

Did you HAVE to put that image into my head? 😫

• LOL 12
On 1/22/2024 at 4:33 PM, pvandal said:

Can wardrobe please get better clothing for Sally? Her pants are so tight she had to half stand/lean on the bar stool because if she actually sat comfortably on it those pants would burst at the seams. She doesn't need a caftan (unless she wants one) but please...let the woman have some breathing room in her fashion.

And Sharon, how much can you LOVE your new company when you are never there??? Do you even know what they manufacture/sell? Have you met any of your employees? I hope they unionize and go on strike.

Regarding Sally.  Yes, she is a beautiful woman; yes, she is very very fit.  But those clothes?  Some (a lot)  of the wardrobe for the actresses looks cheap. But Sally?  Her clothes manage to look both cheap AND tacky.  Yet she still presents better than poor Sharon.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/22/2024 at 4:02 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

What the heck did Sharon have on? A flouncy mini dress does not project the gravitas expected of a CEO of an international company. (I was going to rag on the unseasonal color too. However, I saw several IRL women wearing shades of orange on TV earlier so I guess it's in style right now. 🤔)

Pantone has named Peach Fuzz as the color of the year. It's basically a very faded orange. (I'm not even joking.)

On 1/24/2024 at 11:07 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

translation, please?

I thought when Joi said, "AYFKMWTS?", she meant Are You Fucking Kidding Monkeys With TypewriterS? Which is basically the same thing. ;)

On 1/24/2024 at 11:09 PM, Thumper said:

Coming out of soap opera mothballs to say — Sally Spectra?  Isn’t she a middle-aged brassy brunette from Bold and Beautiful?  Now wearing tight clothes????   Ewwwww!!! 😂😂.   (Assuming this must be a daughter/niece/granddaughter of the Great and Awful Sally Spectra …) 😁

"Grams", OG Sally Spectra's sister, had either a son or daughter, who got married had two daughters and then both the parents died. They were carnival folk. Grams took over raising Sally and her younger sister, Coco. This Sally, Grams and Coco were all on B&B.

On 1/26/2024 at 1:32 AM, boes said:

That luncheon with Chance and Dummer and ButtBiscuit and Chelsea the grinning deathshead was so utterly grim, wasn't it?  When Chance said he was impressed by how much ButtBiscuit knew all I could figure is that Uncle ButtBiscuit let Chance watch him braid his nose hair.  Rapunzel should have emerged from the left nostril.

I remember when Nina had Little Phillip (now Chance), years before Jill had Billy. The two little boys used to play together and it was always funny that Uncle Billy was younger than his nephew. They were on the show together for years. Then one day Billy was a teenager, and Little Phillip (Chance) was still the same kid, who was about Conner's age now. And then they no longer had scenes together because it was too weird and disconcerting. Then Nina and Little Phillip (Chance) left town.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Are the,Pairs wait staff going to remember Tucker storming off? Or did Tucker pay them off already since he told Ashley to go? At least Ashley has the most sensible person on the show going with her. 
Diane is a breath of fresh air compared to Nikki, Ashley and the thank god she wasn’t on, Phyllis.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

^^^I guess both Tucker and Ashley are international celebrities so of course the Paris cafe crew will remember them from months ago. 🙄 Yeah, my bet is that Tucker already paid everyone off and absconded with any security footage.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 1/26/2024 at 4:30 PM, surfgirl said:

Noooooo, I just was so damn over her when she finally left, I do not want her back.

Guess mileage varies with this one because Hillary (& later Amanda) were the last new comers on this show that I can remember that didn't immediately get on my last nerve or bore me to tears*. Aside from maybe Elena, and even she took a good while to finally grow on me.

Now, Amanda was definitely pushing it with that dumb custody of Dom storyline for a minute but she got humbled for that after Dickvon cheated on her (again) with Abby. So I let that slide. But I'll admit I'm biased towards Mishael Morgan so I'm not being 100% objective here lol 

*With JG being the only writer left whatever redeeming qualities she had will probably vanish under this hack writing. 

On 1/27/2024 at 6:22 PM, stewedsquash said:

Imagine if Sonny and Chelsea walked by each other.

Yeah let's not and say we did. 😭

• Like 1
  • Love 2

And we’re back. Now I know what Nikki goes through when she’s looking for her next swig of vodka. Without the forum I felt like I was missing all my therapy sessions. 

Monday 1/29

Can Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ be anymore obvious with the dress she is wearing that she wants Chance for desert.  She flashed her leg in public but is she as brazen as her mom to flash her boobs in public?  Chance you sly dog, you reserves a quiet table but is it really a quiet table 

when its still in the same dining room where you can be noticed by the other patrons to wonder why you are sitting at a quiet table?  I do have to admit that Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ doesn’t look half bad.  Chance has gone from the old and busted to the new hotness in a blink of an eye. 

Oh boy, so many thought came into my mind when Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ asked Chance to tell me something I would never guess about you.  All of them had to do with his manhood 😉.

Audra gets fired for showing empathy towards Nikki.  Audra is really hard on the outside but gooey on the inside and this lends me to believe her feelings got her in trouble before.  

Deep down inside I believe that Jack and Victor have a deeper affection for one other more than they would admit. Victor just has to push back on Jack because it’s in his nature to be a bastard.  The same is for Nikki’s nature to be a bitch.  To people that came from nothing are really still nothing.  

Is there going to be a new character coming to GC?  Who does Jack have in mind to be Nikki’s assistant?  

Tuesday 1/30

Tucker practices something I learned a long time ago. That is it’s very important not only listen closely to what people are telling you but to interpret why they are telling you.  Reading body language is also very important.  I took a course in public speaking and part of the course was reading body language. 

Wasn’t Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍🦍 suppose to have Taco Night with Christian?  Than why is he at CL with Sharon?  Sharon is another one that uses CL her personal office but it’s not wise to have zoom business meetings in public. 

Wednesday 1/31

So Auntie Jordan’s “facility” burned down and of course there is no provision for inmates to still be contained and keep from escaping.  How convenient. 

I have to laugh that Nikki is afraid of Audra judging her because of her drinking but not afraid of anyone judging her as being an elitist bitch.  Who else in GC can Nikki get as an assistant because the whole town knows she is a “recovering” alcoholic. 

Tucker vs Smugly Smug Smug or should I say ego vs smugness. In either case it’s 🥱😴

Thursday 2/1

Does anyone believe that Tucker wouldn’t payoff the cafe staff to uphold his side of the story.  

Can we just get on with Nikki’s addiction story and send her once and for-all to one of those expensive exclusive rehab facilities.  

One of the stars of The Bold and the Beautiful, the partially open door, has made a guest appearance on Y&R. Partially open door has been responsible for many plot twists in LA. Maybe the same will happen in GC. 

Friday 2/2 

Can Nostrils be any more of a pompous ass licking fucked up piece of shit. He has absolutely no right to rag on Adam’s fatherly abilities after leaving DeDe alone in the backseat of a running car. Go fuck yourself!  

I have to applaud Audra. It’s hard to tell if she’s playing Tucker or not. Audra sounds sincere about wanting to work with Tucker while possibly sharpening the knife to stab him in the back. 

What 🐂💩. How hard would it be to change your cell phone number Nikki?  

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

And we’re back. Now I know what Nikki goes through when she’s looking for her next swig of vodka. Without the forum I felt like I was missing all my therapy sessions. 

Perfectly said, Waldo13!!

I missed all you preverts.  Watching Show without you all and this site is far more punishment than pleasure.  Having to watch DeathGrin Barbie aka Chelsea giving ButtBiscuit a tongue bath without having you all to chat with was torture.  Not to mention the rest.....

SO happy we're back!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Oh thank goodness I can stop my OCD checking of this site to see if they came back early.

Somebody tell me, if I’mthe one going crazy: today did Ashley remember the argument at the cafe and it lined up with Tucker’s memory?

I can imagine nothing more boring then watching Sharon, Devon and whatshisname (genuinely drawing a blank.. Nomorepart) talk business. Second place is watching Jack, Kyle and Diane do it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

did Ashley remember the argument at the cafe and it lined up with Tucker’s memory?

Somewhere in this last week I had a minor epiphany.  I remembered Assley telling Jack, when she got back from her Paris honeymoon, about the scene in the cafe/bistro/food truck and what we saw when she described it (via that first blackandwhite flashback crap) was the version Tucker has.  I remember her "frightened" look when he stormed out and thinking she was being just a titch over-dramatic for him just being plenty pissed.  I'm pretty sure the breaking glass and furniture part came later as Assley embellished the story with each telling.

Soooo glad we're back- I missed y'all.

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Adam spoke of taking his jet to visit Connor "up there." Huh? Is Connor in Canada? Or the Arctic Circle? I thought his school was within a reasonable driving distance from GC.

Look at Sharon doing her business mogul thing. You go, Boss Lady. 😏

Uh oh, Nate. Looks like Audra's kissed and made up with Tucker. Literally. Bet you could use some peanut butter to go with that jelly.

I'm starting to doubt Tucker did pay off the Paris waiter to lie to Ashley. Something about the matter still seems off to me though.

Sharon mentioned her corporate office to Devon and Nate. Guess it's in Never-Never Land. The audience's chances of seeing CEO Sharon working anywhere other than the coffeehouse/GCAC/Society are likely close to zero.

Wait, did Devon basically tell Nate not to associate with Audra? This guy. 😱

Eh, Audra, not sure you want to cast yourself to Tucker as the alt-Ashley. Forbidden fruit tends to develop an extra allure.

Okay, there might be a custody battle brewing between Chelsea and Adam. IMO Chelsea shouldn't be trying to manage Adam's relationship with his son.

Shut up, Billy. you're not entitled to pass judgment on Adam's ability to parent his son just because you're dating Connor's mommy.

I think Traci may need to dial whatever the French version of 9-1-1 is. Ashley was quickly leaving objective reality, and she won't listen to anyone not saying what she wants to hear.

Missed you all so much! Ditto comments, upthread, I have a whole new respect for Nikki's flask. At least it gives her some satisfaction, unlike obsessively clicking on the link for these forums over the past week. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

I told my husband I felt like I was in detention for a week--God, I missed you guys.

That date with Chansome and Dummer--could it have been anymore awkward?

I'm getting kinda sick of Jack between the schmoopyness of Diane and the White Knight to Nikki, he's just turned into a one note.  I'm also sick of Victor's my baby I will protect you because no one else will.

I tend to think Tucker's recollection is more truthful that Ashley's take.  She's started to act like someone who is unhinged. 

And I HATE Traci's hair.  Ages her terribly. Now, for crying out loud.  Give the woman a love interest, already.  I've been watching for 2 years and she hasn't had a date.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
On 1/27/2024 at 9:07 AM, MsMalin said:

Why is Lily staying with her daughter for so long ?

Because Christel Khalil ("Lily Winters") is on maternity leave.

36 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

the schmoopyness of Diane

qu'est-ce que c'est "schmoopyness?"

• LOL 7

It’s hasn’t been long in YR land though. I distinctly remember a scene, after CK had been off screen for at least 5 weeks, where someone in that story arc said it has only been a few days since Lily has been gone. I aways try to remember that YR time isn’t real time.  It takes probably a month of real time to show less than a week of YR land time.

• Like 9
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 1/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

The one room hospital will be torched when Nick lights his own farts next to a nearby dumpster, sending Elena to Jabot.

The Athletic Club has one room, and renters must adhere to a strict occupancy schedule or pay a penalty.

Above are my favorite parts from NP's hilarious submission

I can't remember where Elena was sent off to, but I'd really like her back - are Brytni Sarpy and Bryton James still an item?

7 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

I aways try to remember that YR time isn’t real time.

On Planet Soap, one day can last as long as one week on Planet Earth.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Was Sean the sponsor who Nikki drove to drink gone already? If so, what was the point? He added nothing to the storyline except for one more person for Victor to hate.

How is it possible that someone in a drunken stupor can still look down on someone and be a sanctimonious bitch?  I couldn't believe Nikki fired Audra for being sympathetic to her. What is wrong with the Newmans? First Victor fires Sidepart for wanting to have him go to a top notch dementia unit now Nikki fires Audra  for being kind. Sheesh.

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

And I HATE Traci's hair.  Ages her terribly.

My sentiments exactly - Beth Maitland is 10+ years younger than I am, but it makes her look closer to my age.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

From during the break:

1/29, Monday
Heaven help me, I believe Summer and Chance make one gorgeous couple.

Mopey Victor, drinking alone at Society while his wife is in her office struggling with a flask of vodka. What a disconnect.

Chance knew the wine was a Vermentino and Summer tried not to act surprised. Aw, look at those two scions of great wealth comparing their elite knowledge of wine from the Old Country.

Nikki wanted to banish Audra to London. For her, the entire North American continent and an ocean's not big enough to hold the two of them. Hilarious.

Audra played Nikki perfectly to get herself fired so she could jump over to Glissade. She probably didn't expect the part about moving to another country though.

Poor PB, solid on his lines and fully engaged in the scene, while EB was distracted by trying to read his parts off Victor's phone.

Lettuce, peanut butter, and mayonnaise sandwiches. OMG, Chance, is that your homemade hangover cure? Bleh. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Wonder who Jack thinks he can talk into going to work for Nikki? Nikki is a lot even when she's not in a panic over her drinking.

Victor needs to figure out Nikki's pattern: she locks her office when she's boozing, and also when she's meeting behind his back with Jack about her boozing.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay, there might be a custody battle brewing between Chelsea and Adam.

A custody battle(?) I thought today's episode showed Adam and Chelsea reaching a successful resolution on how to best partner in raising their son.

I have come to the conclusion that the adult characters on Y&R spend part of each day fucking each other, and the rest of it drinking, although they may take Sunday as their day of rest.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

did Ashley remember the argument at the cafe and it lined up with Tucker’s memory?

If I'm remembering correctly, Ashley told Traci that she had flashed on Tucker's version of events, and that she knew that he was lying, or words to that effect.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

A custody battle(?) I thought today's episode showed Adam and Chelsea reaching a successful resolution on how to best partner in raising their son.

I don't think the matter is closed. It's been publicized that the young actor who plays Connor will be returning to the show in the near future. More opportunity for Chelsea and Adam to disagree about Connor, and for Billy to stick his nose in. I doubt either Adam or Victor will tolerate that for long.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

More opportunity for Chelsea and Adam to disagree about Connor, and for Billy to stick his nose in.

Maybe I'm just having a more positive reaction to the situation, but when does a soap opera ever not exploit relationships for dramatic effect.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Off topic, but I'd like to send my best wishes to any California Y&R fans who post to this website as they struggle to survive the horrendous weather patterns they've been experiencing.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5

Breathless Mahoney, since when does wanting to speak to Conner, in person, mean that Adam wants to drag Connor out of the school; but “Johnny on the spot”, Nostrils is there to add fuel to the fire.  What business of it is Nostrils anyway?  Connor is Adam’s son and if he feels that it’s best, for Connor, to go to the school Nostrils should just keep his opinions to himself.  Do you hear Adam questioning Nostrils parenting?  Did Adam question why Nostrils and Victoria send their kids to boarding school?   

Tucker is so full of shit, his eyes should be brown 😆.  Audra vs Tucker, you can’t tell who’s playing who without a score card.  Audra is so oversexed that she would make love on a full stomach 🙃

When Breathless Mahoney was talking to Adam about the phone call, from the school, she was giving Adam a second hand Interpretation of what she got out of the phone call. Wouldn’t you think that Breathless Mahoney would suggest Adam call the school to get first hand information?  Adam, if I were you I would tell Breathless Mahoney I’m not going to the school but go anyway. Fuck her and the Nostrils she rode in on.   

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

So, Devon proves that he can't play nicely with others by setting up a meeting with Sharon about a partnership between Cassidy First Technology and Chancellor/Winters without letting Billy in on it - - I'm waiting for the show where Billy leaps across Devon's desk and rips his throat out.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/27/2024 at 10:20 AM, NinjaPenguins said:

The one room hospital will be torched when Nick lights his own farts next to a nearby dumpster

I can actually visualize this - thanks, NP, I can't stop laughing.

• LOL 8
31 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Fuck her and the Nostrils she rode in on.   

Quotes like this are the reason I started checking Primetimer on Feb 1 and not the 5th...I prayed we would get a surprise and the site would come back early !!! I am not ashamed to admit this to you fine people !!

Anyway, thank goodness we're up and running...could not take one more day of this !! :)

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

So good to see everyone! It seemed like the show was worse than normal last week. 
When Tucknuts was taunting Ashley with the Bonjour stuff, why didn’t she lie and tell him that the wait staff told her that the events happened as she remembered? I shouldn’t have to tell her this stuff! 
Why doesn’t Nikki go to rehab? Hey Nikki, you’re rich! You can go to a nice place that caters to all your needs with professionals instead of Jack blowing smoke up your ass! 
Hey Adam, find a a school close by for Conner to go to so that he’s not a plane ride away. Do something different than the other Newman’s and raise your son yourself! 
Why can’t Daniel break up with Lily on the phone? He’s already done the deed. It’s not like he can put the toothpaste back in the tube. He can always point out that she left him alone too long knowing his horny ex was circling. Poor Lily! 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

So good to see everyone! It seemed like the show was worse than normal last week. 

That was definitely because we weren't able to come here.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Was Sean the sponsor who Nikki drove to drink gone already? If so, what was the point? He added nothing to the storyline except for one more person for Victor to hate.

How is it possible that someone in a drunken stupor can still look down on someone and be a sanctimonious bitch?  I couldn't believe Nikki fired Audra for being sympathetic to her. What is wrong with the Newmans? First Victor fires Sidepart for wanting to have him go to a top notch dementia unit now Nikki fires Audra  for being kind. Sheesh.

They were fired for being honest with Grampire and Nikki, c'mon you know that's not a trait the Newman family values! It made it so crystal clear they were only "hired-ins," and would never be able to mesh with the members of the ruling dynasty. That Sharon really figured out quickly GC business doesn't get done in a corporate suites, heh? Guess running Crimson Lights all those years got her the equivalent of an MBA. Maybe Audra should consider a gig as a barista...and can we also expect Abby to soon redirect the CW board meetings to Society? I missed you all so much, so happy to finally be back, and reading all your great posts!

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

From during the break:

1/30, Tuesday
Am still surprised Victor doesn't let himself into Nikki's office to check up on her.

Glad Tucker didn't fall for Audra's "I quit my job" lie.

Aw, Nikki has to spare poor Victor's delicate fee-fees. Meanwhile, she has no problem yelling at Jack for not supporting her in the selfish way she demands to be supported. AFAIC she's awful and Jack is a simp for putting up with it.

Nate's lying to Devon about his continuing friendship with Audra. Hmm.

Now that he isn't dating anyone, Nick has all the time in the world for Christian. Bet Christian hardly knows how to act when his daddy treats him as a priority for a change.

Sharon having CFT zoom meetings at night, from the coffeehouse. Even allowing for her having staff in other timezones, why was she not conducting business from her corporate office?

Good thing Jack had already told Nikki about his chat with Victor. When Victor started griping to her about Jack nosing into private Newman family stuff, the foreknowledge helped her maintain her false face

Quite a tongue bath Sharon got from Nick.

So tired of Devon sh!tting on Tucker. Ugh.

I can understand Victor not wanting to alarm Nikki but she should know Jordan may have escaped. Jordan is a danger specifically to Nikki.

• Like 7
  • Love 5