Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Oh God, what if she tries to style his hair in a bouffant?????????????????????????

giphy.gif

But is it?  Is it....really??

"Beneath the Bouffant, the Kyle Abbott Story" coming soon to Paramount Plus.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

boes....thank you for getting my day started with a good laugh.  My cat is wearing one of those "collars of shame" right now and I have to get a pill into him. Hijinks will ensue. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

boes....thank you for getting my day started with a good laugh.  My cat is wearing one of those "collars of shame" right now and I have to get a pill into him. Hijinks will ensue. 

Good luck!  I hate those collars, necessary as they are at times and I feel bad for your cat.  I feel even worse for you, though, since giving a cat a pill at any time is tricky, with that collar, it's dangerous!  My best to you both.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s getting to the point where Ashley should be checking into the same hospital as Claire. 

And they can go visit the children's ward together!  Clairhead can reenact her kidnapping and Assley can grab a blanket or two.

• LOL 14
(edited)
22 hours ago, Sake614 said:

and why does Jabot even NEED a co-CEO? Is Jack incapable of doing the job alone these days?

THIS! It drives me crazy that Jabot, Newman and I guess Winters-Chancellors all have co-CEOs when that's not really a thing in the business world, especially not in huge international companies. Most have a CEO and a president and they would have different responsibilities. 

And I know this is not a show about business, but I always roll my eyes when they sit around to have a two-minute "business" discussion." It's always the most surface BS ever. Kyle's idea to amp up (I hope not actually start) the internship program, which earned kudos from Jack, was silly. This is a company that has been in business for decades. I assume it would already have a very robust internship program. I'd be more impressed it he said focus on bringing in more women interns, interns from HBCUs, interns from underserved high schools, etc. 

Edited by tanyak
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, tanyak said:

'd be more impressed it he said focus on bringing in more women interns, interns from HCBUs, interns from underserved high schools, etc. 

this! DEI initiatives are all the rage these days. At least pay lip service to the idea of expanding Jabot’s programs or bringing in a DEI Director. But then they’d have to write story for that person so I guess it won’t happen.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I guess incompetence is the buzzword for becoming an executive or board member. How does Abby becoming a board member in any way protect CW from Tucker. Are there board members that we don’t know about that Tucker can buy off?  Did CW go public that we don’t know about that Tucker can by controlling interest?  Even Auntie M doesn’t have a controlling interest in CW.  Abby get real. A seat on the board is really nothing more than a figurehead. They basically make policy but they don’t get involved with the day to day operations of the business. 

Nikki Nikki Nikki, your sobriety is and always be an issue. Get over yourself. 

How is the hospital that Claire is in so incompetent?  They hand Claire a phone without realizing that the caller ID doesn’t have Victoria’s name or not even a phone number from an out of state area code. Worse yet if the caller ID was unknown?  Also tell me how Auntie Jordan gets her hands on a cell phone while in prison?  I’m glad Claire shut her down hopeful for good. 

I don’t believe I’m saying this but Adam STFU. You are really aggravating me because you’re just jumping to conclusions. You of all people know that there are extenuating circumstances for how people behave. As to It’s not over with Auntie Jordan, quote the Adam, Nevermore.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How is the hospital that Claire is in so incompetent?  They hand Claire a phone without realizing that the caller ID doesn’t have Victoria’s name or not even a phone number from an out of state area code. Worse yet if the caller ID was unknown?  Also tell me how Auntie Jordan gets her hands on a cell phone while in prison?  I’m glad Claire shut her down hopeful for good.

I know right?!? For someone who's supposed to be under police custody for all the heinous shit she did, how is it her door unlocked all the damn time? 🙄  

Also, I just cannot understand how anyone would or could think that the Aunt Jordan character is doing g a great job. She's like a bad parody of an evil soap character. Except so OTT bad acting that it feels like I'm watching a live action version of South Park!

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Umm Abby, you remember Chansome will be working at CW, don't you?  How can you concentrate with all the handsomeness in the building.  Oh, that's right--you were stupid enough to divorce him for the stick in the ass Devon.

today and yesterday=BORING.  Bring back Tucker and Diane and let's get something interesting going.  

Does Nikki's nose ever bleed from holding it up so high?

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Abby won't work at NE or Jabot because of the family dramaz but now she wants to join C/W to help Devon shield it against Tucker. JG, AYFKMWTS? This is not how you do corporate intrigues.

Jack really shouldn't be letting Nikki position him between her and her husband. It's only a matter of time until Victor finds out Nikki turned to Jack with her troubles. Then all bets will be off.

OMG, I wanted to reach into the TV and punch Danny today. He was acting like Heather tripped and accidentally fell on his d!ck. Please, the time for Daniel to be working out what his situation is with Lily was before he cheated on her with Heather, not in the afterglow.

"Not premeditated," Heather? Apparently you don't quite understand what that word means. You've been pushing up on Daniel since before Lily left, with a huge assist from Lucy. By the way, you may have raised her since she was a baby but Lucy is not your child. Shut up.

I guess it's good Y&R is continuing to give CZ a paycheck but I am so over psycho Jordan.

Adam is the only member of the Newman inner circle whose eyes are wide open about the potential danger of Claire. It'll be interesting to see how he interacts with her.

Devon could see from across the room the shadiness radiating off Heather wrt Daniel. Not sure why he'd care though unless it's on Lily's behalf. Maybe he'll give Lily a heads up.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Coming out of soap opera mothballs to say — Sally Spectra?  Isn’t she a middle-aged brassy brunette from Bold and Beautiful?  Now wearing tight clothes????   Ewwwww!!! 😂😂.   (Assuming this must be a daughter/niece/granddaughter of the Great and Awful Sally Spectra …) 😁

Edited by Thumper
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

translation, please?

Google is your friend.

Sally Spectra?  Isn’t she a middle-aged brassy brunette from Bold and Beautiful?  

Sally's not middle-aged; she's 30ish, tops. Maybe she seems older because of the time she was on B&B before she moved over to Y&R. However, I think she's barely the same character anymore even if she does mention her Spectra relatives occasionally.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Does Abby even know that Chance is now at CW? Does Devon? Wouldn’t be mention it to her?

I wonder if he remembered to bother telling her, considering he barely remembered Chance was married to Abby when he was boinking her behind his back.  I used to think Devon was just a calm, no energy kind of guy but for a while now he seems like a master at passive-aggressive behavior who needs a battery change.

And can he stop calling Abby "Pretty Lady"?  He's one step away from Victor calling Nikki "Baby" all the time.

With Abby now joining the corporate world, somebody should let whoever is in charge know that the pods have taken over completely.  Now, virtually everyone is in the C- suite with silly titles but conducting all their mogul jobs at coffee shops and tiny restaurants.  The only company that makes a definable product is Jabot and the rest produce and do exactly.....what, again?

Edited by boes
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Abby is bored so she's now on the board.  What kind of bull is this anyway?  Can we stop with all of the C positions we've had for the last 6 months? This isn't what I watch a soap for. I'd un-retire and go back to work if I wanted to be subjected to this.

• Like 5
  • Applause 11
  • Love 4

I guess we are all expecting an eventual showdown between VictorMumblesALot and JackBitesHisLipALot regarding Nicki.  So looking forward to that - it has never happened before.  And always ends the same way.   But who knows, maybe Mumbles and Biter will unite against the probable evil that is The Sponsor.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I guess we are all expecting an eventual showdown between VictorMumblesALot and JackBitesHisLipALot regarding Nicki.  So looking forward to that - it has never happened before.  And always ends the same way.   But who knows, maybe Mumbles and Biter will unite against the probable evil that is The Sponsor.

Yougotthatright, K?

Youre Going Down Young And Restless GIF by CBS

Let the man with the best Early Bird Special coupon for 2 at Society win!  Either way, Nikki will probably only have a plate of sour pickles with a vodka dipping sauce, which seem to be her favorite food these days.

• LOL 14
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Google is your friend.

Sally's not middle-aged; she's 30ish, tops. Maybe she seems older because of the time she was on B&B before she moved over to Y&R. However, I think she's barely the same character anymore even if she does mention her Spectra relatives occasionally.

This is the Sally I remember!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Spectra

I see that she died in 2007.  Current Sally is her grand-niece evidently.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Can I please bitch slap Devon? After he and Abby played hide the sausage cheating on their mates he has the jumbo sized balls to act holier than thou with Daniel???

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2024 at 8:52 AM, Kemper said:

I was just talking about my particular sunroom/happy place.

I'm happy for you, Kemper, so here's wishing you many happy days in your happy place.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

Can I please bitch slap Devon?

Only if you bitch slap Heather, too.

20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

They basically make policy but they don’t get involved with the day to day operations of the business. 

They're basically a rubber stamp for the CEO.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Thumper said:

Isn’t she a middle-aged brassy brunette from Bold and Beautiful?  Now wearing tight clothes????

The Y&R Sally Spectra is the B&B's Sally Spectra's granddaughter.

Are there any other characters on Y&R who have less chemistry together than Daniel and Heather "Deadpan face"?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

I was hoping that a Nate/Audra pairing had been avoided. He did look doubtful though so I’m still hopeful.

Oh yippee Chummer and Chilly on a double date.

Devon getting agitated at Daniel and Heather having lunch and analyzing them. What a self righteous hypocrite.

Has the show been more boring than normal or is it just the January blues? I wish something exciting would happen. Like Lily returns with Daniels baby. Or Sharon starts stalking Summer. Or Phyllis gets trampled at a Danny Romalotti concert and ends up in a coma. Or Chelsea gets caught stealing at Marchetti. Or Nikki and Jack have a one night stand after getting their hands on some high end vodka and pain pills.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

Chancesome, you are now just another widget in the corporate ladder, a look that does nothing for you and  if you stay coupled with Summer, I will die from boredom by next Friday.

Is it just me, or has this week been a non-starter?

Could Aunt Jordan be more of a cartoon bad guy?  All she needs is a twirly mustache and she's all set.

Shut up Devon and Sharon.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

Poor poor Audra all she has now is a cushy job at NM. I’m sure it will keep her off food stamps and in a room at the GCAC.  I don’t think buying cloths and expensive black bras will not be an issue either. 

Devon is a bloodhound with being able to smell the “love juices” on Daniel and Heather since they didn’t shower after sex.  Is it taboo to wonder why nobody shits or pees in GC or where is the “love juices” is contained after sex 🤔

Speaking of Daniel and Heather, 🤢🤮. Today is a day to fast forward relationships because there’s not a one to root for. 

With Chance blowing smoke up Nostrils’ ass, I thought his head would get bigger; but alas, it was only his nose. The most important thing Nostrils has taught Chance is being able to have a liquid lunch, in front of your boss, and then go back to work.  Wow! Did Nostrils teach Chance the meaning of ROI (return on investment) or just corporate jargon.  I don’t think that Nostrils has the wherewithal to actually know or figure out  a ROI.  

Can Abby ever refrain from being hypocritical?  Don’t her feelings for Devon blow up her marriage to Chance?  Chance recognized that Abby deep down inside has loved Devon longer than she loved him.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Are there any other characters on Y&R who have less chemistry together than Daniel and Heather "Deadpan face"?

Yes.  Devon and Abby.  When I think about it, they have almost been relegated to Day Players.  Especially Abby.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
42 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t think that Nostrils has the wherewithal to actually know or figure out  a ROI.  

He thinks its an abbreviation for hemmoROId.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10

Why were Summer and Chelsea meeting in the Jabot CEO office? Summer should have her own space as the head of Marchetti.

I thought Billy was looking a tad sloppy today compared to his usual sartorial splendor. 😉 Guess he didn't want to upstage GQ man Chance.

Just what the doctor ordered for Audra: some real talk from her good friend Nate.

Gah, Daniel is so stupid. Hey you idiot, you didn't get caught sneaking in late after curfew. Stop rolling your eyes and acting sheepish. Cheating isn't cute.

I don't know about Nate discussing Nikki's drinking behind her back with Audra. If Nikki finds out she'll take it as his being vindictive.

The heat of a thousand suns is frosty compared to the level of my loathing for Heather. The woman has no conscience. What did Lily ever do to her to deserve the way Heather is crapping on Lily's relationship with Daniel?

Lol, loved that "Whatchutalkinboutwillis?" look Nate gave Audra when she invited him up to her room for a more private conversation.

Chance is courting Summer right and proper, and I love it. None of that sudden boinking on an old office couch with the smell of burnt coffee beans wafting in the air. O hai Sharon.

Now Daniel wants to hold off telling Lily about him and Heather, and Heather was not pleased. Too bad, skank. 😼

Audra, no! Screwing the guys you're scheming with is where you keep going wrong. And maybe Nate isn't hungry for Tucker and Kyle's leftovers.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Somehow, through no fault of my own, I have reunited with my ex. We just have that combustible chemistry, that irresistible magic that simply cannot be denied. You know how as a child, you’d strip Barbie and Ken naked and rub their smooth parts together? It’s that kind of fiyah. Now, technically, I am in a relationship with a very fine lady, but aren’t technicalities swept away by the roaring tides of destiny? I plan to break it off with her as soon as my nards drop. Sadly, my current girlfriend’s brother clocked the insane sparks flying between my ex and me and quickly deduced what was up. See, current girlfriend is out of town helping her traumatized daughter, which would make me seem like a callous bastard if I had planned this, which I did not. I don’t want to inflict the fire in my pants on girlfriend and daughter, which means that my acorns will continue to jostle my tonsils. I just don’t have the stones to make her cry, you know? My question is simple. Girlfriend’s brother is a cheating dog, so he doesn’t get to judge me, right?

Signed;

Wandering Dick

Dear Dick;

Yes. Yes, he does get to judge you. You’re stepping out on his sister, you stupid asshat. If people had to be perfect to call out dickishness in others, I’d be out of this plum, low effort job. Hell, I’m a disgusting, backstabbing, cheating dog and I am judging the fuck out of you. Buddy, who are you trying to convince of your unstoppable chemistry with your partner in infidelity? The readers or yourself? I think your description of two plastic dolls bumping uglies just about captures the heat you two idiots generate. There is never a good time to tell your partner what a faithless shit you are, so just rip the goddamn bandaid off. Do you really want to wait for your girlfriend to help her daughter recover and then return to town ready to pick up where you left off, only to get her heart caved in by your betrayal? You may not have put ‘boring affair’ into your genital GPS, but you still chose to park your penis on scumbag lane. Looks like the Bluetoothed Flapjack Monster hatched two assholes instead of one!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I decided to let my uncle mentor me in my new career, and now his head is almost big enough to support his nostrils. As far as I can tell, business in Genoa City is all about buzzwords, buying nameless companies and nepotism. My uncle treats it like it’s a mysterious art, full of secrets that only a corporate sensei can teach. I mean, this guy spends a lot of his workday texting way too many eggplant emojis to his girlfriend. At about 3 p.m., he jimmies the lock on an executive restroom to make the company deposit. Yesterday he sent me a picture captioned “check out our shipping logs LOL!” He didn’t appreciate my advice to see a doctor. Today I endured a terrible lunch where I earned praise for using the term ROI while this yappy little raptor nattered on about jambalaya. I feel like I have a second asshole, which, come to think of it, might explain my uncle’s fecal photography. How can I gently end this mentorship and find a teacher with an actual work ethic?

Signed;

Cute In a Suit

Dear Cute;

Does Kyle have custody of the brain today? Why are both my nephews like this? This afternoon, before placing my pancake ass on the executive griddle, I announced that I would be writing my Buttbiscuit column while bearing down on the Brown project. Still you write this letter. Too bad. Maybe if you’d have more respect for your mentor, he’d teach you some prime anti-asshole maneuvers. Dude, you don’t just get involved with the yappy little raptor; you get her cultish loyalty to her demented mother and her father’s post-ball scratch pull my finger jokes. Enjoy, pretty boy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Oh my gods, Billy is so delusional.  I doubt Chance did a complete about-face and decided Billy was worth looking up to.  It's more likely that Chance just figured out the whole office politics thing.  The nauseating idea of Chance and Summer Is really forced.  I still think he would have learned from history and would consider any Newman bad news to be avoided.

If Mattie is taking this long to grieve the death of one of her professors, she probably needs a professional therapist more than she needs Lily.

8 hours ago, Js Nana said:

The original Sally is the sister of this Sally's grandmother.  Only correcting you because Sally on occasion talks to her "Gran", and Gran is not Sally Spectra.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wish something exciting would happen. Like Lily returns with Daniels baby. 

This! I love to see the explanation on how this could have happened since Lily has no ovaries. But then again anything can happen in Genoa City. LOL

• LOL 18
17 minutes ago, pvandal said:

This! I love to see the explanation on how this could have happened since Lily has no ovaries. But then again anything can happen in Genoa City. LOL

Lily walked past Victor and his sheer machismo regrew her lady bits.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, pvandal said:

It would turn out that Aunt Mamie has an evil twin sister who stole Lily's ovaries and birthed a child she secretly trained to hate her and it turned out to be Hilary and/or Amanda or both.  Forget trying to figure out how Lily would have a child older than herself since this is Genoa City, the city of a thousand corporations, none of which produce anything other than extreme boredom.

That luncheon with Chance and Dummer and ButtBiscuit and Chelsea the grinning deathshead was so utterly grim, wasn't it?  When Chance said he was impressed by how much ButtBiscuit knew all I could figure is that Uncle ButtBiscuit let Chance watch him braid his nose hair.  Rapunzel should have emerged from the left nostril.

Show today was an odd combination of deadly dull and frightening as hell.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, pvandal said:

😂 I completely forgot! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, boes said:

That luncheon with Chance and Dummer and ButtBiscuit and Chelsea the grinning deathshead was so utterly grim, wasn't it?

Grim is the ideal word for it. Watching Chelz beam with approval as Chance and Summer exchanged banalities over the menu made me think she desperately needs a hobby other than spelunking in Billy’s sinuses. Then Buttbiscuit bestows his blessing, like anyone gives a fuck what he thinks. The pinnacle had to be Billy thinking he could be a Jack-like figure to Chance. For someone who looked up to Jack, the stale slice of butt bread learned sweet fuck all from him. Jack wouldn’t be caught dead in that ugly leisure suit, for one. Was that velour?

I now see the resemblance between Daniel and his mother! He’s been absorbed into the asshole collective, where you do what you want and then rationalize it later. We still don’t really know why Heather and Daniel broke up or what his terrible behavior was. We know he works his issues out with Lily’s support, and now that he’s all fixed, Heather wants him back. Gross.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

So both Daniel and Tucker exhibited frightening, relationship-breaking behavior.  But it is a secret?

And is anyone else sick of the Newman drama? Mainly Nicki's relapse? And everything and everyone around it?  I sometimes forget there is a Chancellor Winters. If that is what it is still called.  Did Elena die? Adam is on in snippets. The upside?  So is Nick. Winning on that one.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

It would turn out that Aunt Mamie has an evil twin sister who stole Lily's ovaries and birthed a child she secretly trained to hate her and it turned out to be Hilary and/or Amanda or both.

Ayyyiiii, don't give JG any ideas on how to bring Mamie back. She seems to have dropped off GC's portion of the planet and I am THIS GLAD.

If Mattie is taking this long to grieve the death of one of her professors, she probably needs a professional therapist more than she needs Lily.

Right? If Mattie is in such a bad way you'd think Lily would've called Cane in to help too. I think it's turning out not to be a great cover story for CK's maternity leave.

Somehow, through no fault of my own, I have reunited with my ex.

This perfectly encapsulates Daniel's attitude. He acts like he just laid back and let it happen to him. Nah, Daniel, you threw your whole body on that relationship grenade. FOAD.

Like Lily returns with Daniels baby.

My bet is on Heather "accidentally" getting pregnant.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Yes!  I get that this was just a (stupid) story concocted to let the Lily actor have maternity leave, but couldn't a better, more believable story been concocted?  I would have believed her being on a book tour for her bestseller:  How to Succeed as a CEO (when you know absolutely nothing about business).

3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

We still don’t really know why Heather and Daniel broke up or what his terrible behavior was.

We don't know anything about this couple since the story has been on hold for the last 10 years.  We didn't know if they are married or why they are not.  We didn't know if Heather adopted DaisySpawnLucy.  For years this couple has been throw away lines when Phylth needs to bring up her motherhood.  And now we are subjected to the fastest reconciliation ever over lunch.  He went from "I have to think about this" in his condo to "It's the happiest thing we can do" in Society.

No good will come from this.  When he said he wanted to wait until Lily got back I saw the ice water in Heather's veins start to boil.  I hope Lily takes one look at them when she gets back and says "See ya, losers." just so I won't have to FF thru the inevitable discussions about true love.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ayyyiiii, don't give JG any ideas on how to bring Mamie back. She seems to have dropped off GC's portion of the planet and I am THIS GLAD.

Right? If Mattie is in such a bad way you'd think Lily would've called Cane in to help too. I think it's turning out not to be a great cover story for CK's maternity leave.

This perfectly encapsulates Daniel's attitude. He acts like he just laid back and let it happen to him. Nah, Daniel, you threw your whole body on that relationship grenade. FOAD.

My bet is on Heather "accidentally" getting pregnant.

Isn't she a little.....old for that to happen?

Cute in a Suit?  I .just.can't.stop.laughing.

edited because spelling counts!

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 8

I want to nominate the duelling Paris café memories to be culled from airplay FOREVER. "Go to hell, Ashley!" Eileen Davidson has really got this role on lock because as she has to do it show up and reminisce on screen for a paycheck, lucky her! 😂

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
(edited)

Just saw online that Mishael Morgan is coming back. Not sure for how long but it will be nice to have Amanda return.

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Isn't she a little.....old for that to happen?

Yeah, it does seem like Heather's been around forever but according to her bio at Soap Central she was born in 1979, which would make her 45. But apparently in 2014 Paul and Nikki commented that Heather was born 30 years ago, which would make her 40. Per IMDb the actress (Vail Bloom) is 42. So if Heather is early to mid-40ish, she's still in the range of being able to get pregnant.

The question might be why it's never happened in all these years of Heather  being on the show. She's been sexually active with several men, including Daniel, Adam, Chance, and the guy back in Portugal. Maybe she's due for a "surprise" baby.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, MollyB said:

I would have believed her being on a book tour for her bestseller:  How to Succeed as a CEO (when you know absolutely nothing about business).

Hell, it would be more believable if Lily was recalled back to prison because there was a mistake in the paperwork and she really was let out too soon...*insert hard ass eye roll here*

3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I want to nominate the duelling Paris café memories to be culled from airplay FOREVER. "Go to hell, Ashley!"

It's now akin to the infamous Brady Bunch moment, "Oh, my nose!" *insert second hard ass eye roll here*

3 hours ago, pvandal said:

Just saw online that Mishael Morgan is coming back. Not sure for how long but it will be nice to have Amanda return.

Noooooo, I just was so damn over her when she finally left, I do not want her back.

BTW, is it just me, or does Glissade sound like a personal lubricant? "Gentlemen, use Glissade, to give her the smoothest experience..."

ETA: Today Cole was looking a little bit less 'heroin chic' and healthier with a fuller beard coming in. He's a big boy now!

Audra and Side Part? No thank you.

Ashley having a mental breakdown? Hard pass.

Anything containing the words 'corportate'? Fuck off.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Well, that was a waste of a perfectly good hour. Unless you enjoy watching people babble away at unreceptive walls, which I don’t. Diane tries to be gracious towards Nikki; Nikki displays the manners of a feral honey badger. Tucker can’t feel the polar breeze coming off Audra and embarrasses himself trying to ask her to go steady. Finally, we have Jack being told by three different women that maybe, just maybe, Ashley is a grown ass woman who is probably not doing something catastrophic. He just won’t hear it. What a terrible storyline. I don’t even care anymore which party is remembering Paris correctly. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I want to nominate the duelling Paris café memories to be culled from airplay FOREVER. "Go to hell, Ashley!" Eileen Davidson has really got this role on lock because as she has to do it show up and reminisce on screen for a paycheck, lucky her! 😂

Aww man, when you said nominate I thought you were heading into the waaaay back machine nominating the café set for the infamous Blue Plate Inanimate Object Awards.

Edited by stewedsquash
Spelling
  • LOL 7