Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I really like Tracy’s new haircut. It’s young and fresh looking on her. Ashley hair left a lot to be desired on her wedding day and her dress was too tight thru the hips. Is Abby pregnant?

• Like 10
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Just caught a moment of today's show in passing and saw Diane's dress. I'd been wondering when Show would hop on the Barbie bandwagon, lol.

I was just glad that she wasn’t wearing black!

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
On 8/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, boes said:

It seems to be Lily and ButtBiscuit's old place.

Hopefully, they've switched out the couch.  Lily and ButtBiscuit did a LOT of canoodling on the one they had.

GC couch's and Jabot elevators shame old movie theater floors for sticky.

• LOL 10

What’s with the oily, greasy looking hair?  Diane, Abby and Buttbiscuit all look like they’ve had Crisco combed through.  And Abby’s dress?  What the heck was that?  It was so tight on her ass and it was nearly transparent. She couldn’t even wear thong panties. 

• LOL 15

What a pitiful bachelor party Tucker had. He looked like he was going to his own funeral. Oh wait, Phyllis already pulled that one.

Abby's hair. Yikes. 😮 She better not stand near any open flames.

Oh boy, Tucker should've made his stag party invitation-only. Probably the last thing he wanted was Victor to show up and start throwing cold water on the festivities.

You're so cute, Kyle. Audra's version of what you called a "sketchy past" makes your years hitting the New York party circuit look like a stay in a monastery. You don't even know how much.

Okay, I liked Diane's dress, but not on her. Bright pink is more suited for someone like Nikki IMO.

I thought Ashley's gown was nice but kind of an odd color to get married in. She should do like no-shame Sharon and wear solid white every time. 😼

Poor Jack was grimacing so hard at the ceremony it's a wonder he didn't bust his lower lip. Calm down, Jackie. Ashley's latest marriage likely won't make it to the six-month anniversary.

Kyle came up with a brilliant plan for Audra to use to defeat Adam. Kyle.   Riiiiggghhhttt. 🙄

Audra ratting out Adam to Victor was not on my Y&R Monday Messiness bingo card. But I am surprised she didn't think of it herself. Brava, Ms Charles.

What would Jabot's stake in Ashley's company's assets be besides the patents? Leave it to Jack to pull an unnecessary stunt at the wedding. JG's corporate intrigues = grownup games of Red Rover to me.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

That wedding was rather dull. The whole Tuckley vs Diack is getting tedious.  What side is Billy on? I thought he was undercover team Jack. Then he seemed to get confused and later had some kind of epiphany at the end of the episode. 
I hope Audra going to Mr and Mrs Newman leads to the Newman’s parting ways with the Part. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE!  Just when I deleted this show from my queue Tucker  and Ashley  get married? I thought it was going to be a long drawn affair.  What dastardly thing did Dane do to disrupt the festivities?  Should I stream it tonite? 

Boy--am i dumbness!

so should i bother watching?

eta becuse sometimes I get confused becuse ya know...blondes

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, One Tough Cookie said:

WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE!  Just when I deleted this show from my queue Tucker and Sharon get married? I thought it was going to be a long drawn affair.  What dastardly thing did Dane do to disrupt the festivities?  Should I stream it tonite? 

Huh?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The only good thing I can say about today is I really like Traci’s new hairstyle.  It makes her look younger and more radiant.  It looks like Victor is also has a new hairstyle. More natural with less gel.  Also, Victor made his mustache more prominent and let the hair on his chinny chin chin grow. 

For Audra and Kyle sucking face is their go to to relieve stress.  I have to say they are getting a little less awkward about it.  So the plan is to rat out Adam and for Audra to fall on her sword begging for Victor’s mercy. Let’s see how this turns out. 

What was Ashley’s hurry?  She couldn’t wait a few moments?  I guess she really didn’t want to get married in front of Jack and Diane. 

What an amazing turnout for Ashley’s and Tucker’s wedding. At least there were more people that attended than Jack’s and Diane’s wedding 😉

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Audra: I heard you’re getting married today. Congratulations.

Tucker: Where’s my gift?

Audra: Up your ass and to the left.

Tucker: Not what I wanted to hear.

Audra: There’s a minor delay.

Tucker: Not the best choice of words.

Audra: I’m working on it, dickbag.

Tucker: I don’t want anything to ruin my special day. I’m a bit of a groomzilla.

@@@@@@@

Audra: Didn’t you take the day off to attend your aunt’s wedding? 

Kyle: I’ve decided to treat my entire family like they’re escapees from an explosive diarrhea colony. I dodged my dad’s wedding, so why the hell would I attend the nuptials of a non-sperm donor?

Audra: May I join you?

Kyle: You enjoy my weak game. I’d love for you to join me.

@@@@@@@@

Abby: This all looks so beautiful, Aunt Traci.

Traci: I love weddings. I get to leave the drab offscreen world behind and act like a mother hen to you dysfunctional dips. Oh, and the drivel I get to spout is so heartwarming.

Abby: It’s just like one of your romance stories.

Traci: It’s amazing how well those turn out considering I haven’t tasted passion since triceratops roamed the earth. Oh, and you look quite lovely in that almost flesh-toned full body fabric wrap.

Ashley: The bride has arrived!

Traci: You look nervous. Are you nervous?

Ashley: Wtf, Traci.

Traci: Sorry. Tucker just seems to have so much fun trolling that I wanted to give it a go.

@@@@@@@@

Jack: I’m going to say things about Tucker McCall that are nearly identical to what Ashley says about you. Don’t point it out. I’m well aware.

Diane: Are you sure you want to go? I definitely do. This dress makes me feel like a superhero.

Jack: Peptogirl and the Swoosh. Yeah, we have to go. It’s all part of the game.

Diane: Sometimes I think we’re all trying to play cribbage on a Monopoly board with marbles and Scrabble tiles. Then Billy inhales the word buttbiscuit and we all lose.

Jack: You’re worried about Billy, aren’t you?

Diane: I think we’re asking too much of him. Exposing him to the temptation to betray you is like playing chicken with a chicken. One of you gets poked in the eye and there’s shit everywhere.

Jack: I still trust that big dummy. Maybe it’s his ‘I’m shilling final expense benefit plans’ suit or that intense ‘no, I’m not a reanimated corpse, now follow me into this crawlspace’ gaze. He cares about the family business.

@@@@@@@

Victor: TuckerMcCall, I’ll be damned.

Tucker: Definitely.

Victor: You finally tricked Ashley into marrying you.

Tucker: For the second time. She might just be a smitten kitten.

Victor: Do you know what you are? A third rate con artist You remind me of Benjamin Franklin, k? We were working on a new method for powering mills at the local tavern. Horse farts. That’s where the term horsepower comes from, k? I was in a foul mood, the weather turned bad and Ben was being a damned know it all. I told him to go fly a kite, k? The rest is history. He stole my thunder, you got that?

Tucker: You guys had a real stormy relationship. LOL!

Victor: I’ll tell you something else. Ashley is only going through with this sham marriage to spite Jack and Diane.

Tucker: How odd that despite years of Ashley’s creepy, unnatural attachment to your grave scented ass, you still have no clue about what drives her. Spiting her brother is just icing on the wedding cake.

Victor: You fool. Ashley will never leave her father’s company. That means your new company is a ruse. Ashley plans to take over Jabot, and you’re along for the ride. Get your own car, hippie.

Tucker: To you, sir, I say “duh.”

Victor: I know you two bought that European company as a base to start your own business.

Tucker: I must say I’m impressed, mainly because it’s in the script.

Victor: Ashley is playing you, k? I’d bet you $100, but fuck Ben Franklin with a muzzleloader.

Tucker: I shall float to my wedding on a cloud of your well wishes.

Victor: Ride a farting horse instead, k? I’ll die on that damn hill!

@@@@@@@

Chelsea: Don’t you look handsome? Like the world’s sexiest funeral director.

Billy: It’s the suit. Very slimming to my nostrils. You look.. lovely. Shiny shit brown is still shit brown, yo.

Chelsea: Thank you. I’m rather nervous about this wedding. The vibes aren’t quite right.

Billy: I need you to keep my raggedy ass in line.

@@@@@@@@@

Abby: This is a great time to interrogate you about the truce I brokered between you and Uncle Jack.

Ashley: Blah blah blah Jack.

Abby: Look, Jack doesn’t see what a conniving weasel you are, but I can see you’ve redlined past the Phyllis limit when it comes to Jabot and Diane.

Ashley: foams at mouth.

Abby: You know, you seem stressed. You don’t have to get married if you don’t want to.

Ashley: I must get married. I’ll tell you this, though. If that twit fucks me over again, I’ll turn his ass inside out so he’s genuinely full of shit.

Abby: Not if I kill him first. Ha ha. It’s funny because I ran him over with a car once.

@@@@@@@@

Chelsea: What seems to be the problem, William?

Billy: I’m just so deep and sensitive that this high stakes undercover mission for Jabot is really testing my resolve.

Chelsea: I see.

Billy: I told you about Jack and Diane wanting me to spy on Ashley and Tucker. I needed to discover their game plan. This is the kind of operation you only see in critically acclaimed thrillers.

Chelsea: You did tell me, and by telling me again, you’ve wasted valuable time we could have spent discussing my feelings.

Billy: Ashley’s plan is absolutely diabolical. It’s heinous. I am legit the only thing standing between Jack and a cosmetics apocalypse. By the way, write down “apocalypstick”. Jabot is going to capture the youthful edge lord market with that shit.

Chelsea: To the point, Billy. I have an urge to stop at Bob’s Big Boy before we land at the wedding.

Billy: She wants me to provoke Diane into a downward spiral of madness and bad decisions that will crater Jabot and leave it vulnerable to her new company. Then she and Tucker will put me in charge of Jabot.

Chelsea: So Jack would be out of the company, betrayed by both siblings, destroyed by Diane and ripe for plucking by that vulture Phyllis.

Billy: I know, I know. It’s very tempting. It’s my dad’s legacy, I love my sister and backstabbing Jack is like pushing the button on a dopamine injector. There’s still a charming rogue inside me who believes in chasing the odds and the thrill of the gamble. Holy fuck, I’m deep.

Chelsea: It would be nice to have someone charming inside me.

Billy: Just make sure I don’t give into my wild, untamed nature. Watch me like a hawk. A turd brown hawk.

Chelsea: After all you’ve done for me, I’d think you could do more. But I’ll smell your farts at the ceremony if you’ll huff mine tonight.

Billy: I’m getting a raging nose boner as we speak.

@@@@@@@@

Abby: You look amazing. Now let’s do something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Ashley: This isn’t my first rodeo. Your father used to let the clowns watch.

Abby: I like traditions! My favorite is the one where you get to move into the family mansion of the spouse you cheated on. Yay traditions! Here’s gift number one.

Ashley: It’s the Medicalert bracelet from when you developed that dill allergy.

Abby: I was ten. You bought it for me at a real jewelry shop in Paris. I felt so grown up, even though I’d cried so hard when I had to give up that fancy herb bread.

Ashley: That dill dough from your favorite patisserie would have wrecked you, honey.

Abby: Here’s a collection of naked pictures of you.

Ashley: What? Oh, my baby book. Where on earth did you get this?

Abby: I found it in a box of Dina’s old stuff. I was rooting around in the Abbott attic, looking desperately for the fucks I used to give about all my family’s bullshit. Fucks not found, but that was.

Ashley: I miss Mom. I wonder what she’d say if she were here right now.

Abby: Knowing Dina, probably good-bye.

@@@@@@@@

Kyle: Tell me what’s going on. Come on. Please, please, please.

Audra: Knowledge is power, Kyle. I don’t know if I trust you not to use my problem against me.

Kyle: You know what else is power? This hair.

Audra: It’s just a personal thing I need to take care of.

Kyle: Same with my hair. Is there any way I can get you to confide in me?

Audra: Perhaps we should continue this conversation upstairs.

Kyle: Deploying Pompadour of Love.

@@@@@@@@@@

Victor: Security? Grimace is running around my damn house again. Why don’t you just let the Hamburglar and Ronald McDonald hold ground beef orgies in my den?

Nikki: Victor, what are you shouting about?

Victor: Never mind, Security. Hello, my baby. Ashley is actually going to marry that bastard McCall!

Nikki: Perhaps one day I’ll give a thought to how Ashley spends her time. We have more pressing problems to deal with. Their names are Nate and Audra.

Victor: Nate and Audra? They are of no consequence.

Nikki: Naturally I forbade the rabble to breathe a single word about the unwholesome idea of merging Newman Media with Adam’s little lark. Yet Nate had the audacity to suggest it to Victoria. You see, he wanted to get both of us on board before you returned from your ancestral homeland. Very suspicious.

Victor: The peasants become more unruly with each passing century.

Nikki: Then Audra approached me with the very same idea. I gave her my most disdainful ‘I can smell every ounce of flatulence ever released by your pert bottom’ sneer and reminded her to never make eye contact with you.

Victor: I see. Tell me what you make of it, k? I need to dunk on somebody today after Tucker blocked me at the rim. His unflappability and sass reminds me of Socrates. Everyone believes he was made to drink hemlock as a punishment for his outlandish philosophy. Nonsense! He choked on a seashell while making a smart remark about the village toga maker’s wife, k?

Nikki: Um. Well, of course Nate is simply being his ambitious self, trying to impress you with his business savvy and efficiency. Victoria cooled his ardor using her feminine wiles and he promptly retreated. I cannot see what Audra has to gain by giving Adam power over her realm.

Victor: Who benefits from all this maneuvering?

Nikki: Adam.

Victor: Obviously. Now I’m in the mood for a Happy Meal, yougotthat?

@@@@@@@

Kyle: Now that’s what I call a business conference.

Audra: It’s called chemistry.

Kyle: I flunked that in school. Our sexytimes are more like gym class. I rubbed my thighs raw climbing that rope, if you know what I mean.

Audra: Not really.

Kyle: Tell me your troubles.

Audra: Something has come up from when I worked with Tucker and it could bite me on the butt.

Kyle: I wish I’d known you were into that.

Audra: Someone is holding the information over my head, and if I don’t somehow convince Victor to merge two companies, they’ll make it public. Worse yet, they want it done yesterday. I could have my career ruined. You could lose your job too.

Kyle: Hmmmm. Are you getting anywhere with the Newmans?

Audra: No. it’s like talking to a wall. Or Nick. Nothing works.

Kyle: This is about Adam, right? He is the root of all evil. I know how to handle that guy.

Audra: You’re going to whine to your father until Adam gives up and goes away?

Kyle: My idea is so simple, yet so bold, daring and outside the box that it will change the whole game.

Kyle jumps out of bed, completely naked except for a single sock. He pulls a whiteboard out of parts unknown and sketches an esoteric string of numbers, variables and cryptic symbols. He completes his plan with a flourish, having drawn a stick figure with the name Adam next to it and a big red X over both.

Kyle: Brilliant, right?

Audra: How did I not come up with this? I’m going to put this in motion ASAP.

Kyle: I think I’ll rub one out before the wedding. Katherine had an extensive hat display in the foyer that Abby maintains, so it’s best to milk it dry. You never know when a nurse’s cap might try some sexual healing on you.

@@@@@@@@

Abby: I’m sorry Dominic couldn’t be your ring bearer today.

Tucker: Hey, I’m sorry he caught that invisibility bug from Harrison.

Ashley: PSSSSSST! Abby!

Abby: What is it, Mom?

Ashley: Is everyone here? Because I’m getting married. This shit is going down today, hell or high water.

Abby: Uncle Jack, Diane and Aunt Traci aren’t here yet. I’m sure they’ll be here soon.

Ashley: Fuck ‘em. That’s what Miss Manners would say. Diane probably had them stop somewhere so she could kick a stray cat. I’m not waiting around to get married.

Jack: Sorry we’re late! I hope I didn’t miss anything, like Ash tearfully declaring she can’t go through this.

Ashley: Go stick your dick in a food processor, nerd. Let’s get this show on the road!

Traci: I’m so glad I worked so diligently on a wedding that was about to start without me.

Father Dingleberry: Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today, in a mansion capable of holding significantly more people. This is really it, huh? Ah well, have you two written your own vows?

Tucker: I’m going to wing it.

Ashley: That’s what we do. We wing things.

Tucker: Charming banter.

Ashley: Weird flirty banter. Don’t mind me if I say I love you like I’m admitting to a crime.

Father Dingleberry: I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss my ass.  Genoa City’s high society weddings blow.

Kyle: Looks like I missed everything. That’s a real shame.

Traci: No, the real shame is in your walk. You reek of sex.

Chelsea: Congratulations! We’re so happy we could be here to enrich your nuptials.

Billy: What she said.

Ashley: Congratulate me, Jack.

Jack: I’ll let Peptogirl do the honors.

Diane: I wish you well. In hell.

Devon: Congratulations… Dad. Cringes.

Tucker: What the hell, kid?

Devon: I thought I might be smote by divine forces for calling someone other than Neil dad.

Tucker: I’ll stand a few feet away from you for a week just in case, son.

Abby: Hey, we won’t have to fight about which grandparent to spend the holidays with! Yay!

Jack: Ash, I have a wedding gift for you. I’m releasing all your Jabot related assets back to you, no strings attached. Don’t read the fine print. I also included Diane’s deed to your headspace, in case you want to evict her. She’s been living there rent free, you know.

Ashley: Well played, you bastard.

Abby stares at her mother with great intensity. She could feel a sense of foreboding, an undercurrent of trouble making the hair on her arms stand up. Ashley was about to pull some shit, like a team of oxen pulling a fertilizer factory.

Billy: Another successful mission. I maintained my cool, suave demeanor.

Chelsea: I wonder if Abby knows that bowel movement brown is ideal for camouflaging nips.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Victor: I’ll be damned. Audra is here.

Nikki: Oh these impertinent peons! I may come down with the vapors if she brings up the merger again.

Victor: Send her in, k?

Audra: Mr. Newman, Mrs. Newman. I didn’t expect to find you both here.

Nikki: I live here, you trollop. If you’re here to discuss the merger, save your unearned breath.

Audra: I’ve got a problem and decided I needed to lay my cards on the table. Adam has dealt me a bad hand and my back is against the wall. He’s pressuring me to sell the merger.

Victor: Did you know I used to play cards with King Tut? Of course, the cards were either papyrus or stone, so it was easy to cheat. Which I did with reckless abandon. Technically I own half of Luxor, Egypt, yougotthat? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

NinjaPenguins, I can't even begin to pick a favorite from your post, because it's all pure hilarious brilliance!  From Chelsea's "bowel movement brown" to ButtBiscuit's inhaled chatter to Victor's walk down the History of Humankind way.

****DEAD**** again, and loving i!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I really like Tracy’s new haircut.

So did I.  Now if the rest of the 'women of a certain age' would get the number of Traci's hairstylist....really tired of the ratty, stringy extensions and the flat look.  Looking hard at you Nikki, Phylth, Lauren and Sharon.

Chelz was my drinking game this show.  How many ways could she maneuver so we wouldn't see she is pregnant. Bigger chairs may have helped.  My favorite was holding her purse as if it was a bazooka, shooting from the hip.  Her stomach still poked out on the other side. And that dress practically screamed 'weight gain' and the color made her whole body seem to ooze.

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

One of you gets poked in the eye and there’s shit everywhere.

There's my laugh for the day!🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I wish Adam would tell Nikki to shove it where the sun don’t shine. She’s so damn phony. TGVN’s blindness to Nikki and Victoria’s complete and unyielding contempt of Adam is the cause of a lot of the issues in his relationship with his younger son. And wait until Victoria releases the emails in order to sink McCall and Adam, collateral damage be damned. He’ll get blamed for that too.

I feel like I’ve watched the same scene with Adam for 3 months in a row. Someone (who’s usually awful themselves) tells him how awful he is. Are these storylines going anywhere? Will he win one day? Even the brainless airhead known as The Bouffant gets constant victories over him. Now Sidepart too? Ugh.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Good grief, Nikki's nose was so far up in the air Audra probably had a bird's-eye view of her sinus cavity. Eek.

You are not slick, Sally. Why not wait until yiur boyfriend returned from his business trip to bring your ex a housewarming gift? Giiirrrlll.

Dang, Jack out here calling all of Ashley's bluffs. Lucky for Ashley her groom cut through the heated moment. Mazel tov, Tucker. 😏

Is there some significance to the coat of arms pillows on the GCAC couches?
V94mTZz.jpg

Sally was hella determined to stick to Adam tonight. But Adam deftly talked her into making herself at home in his tiny condo while he ran out to get spanked by his daddy. Hmmm.

Audra's still good at maneuvering. She all but fell prostrate at Victor's feet and begged for his mercy. TGVN's ego got quite a tongue bath.

So did Audra touch base with Nate before she went out to the ranch? Interesting how he pretty much told Victoria the same story Audra told Victor and Nikki. Sometimes telling the truth is the slyest option for schemers I guess.

TMW you find out the excrement has collided with the air cooling device and blown back on you. I can't remember the last time Adam had the classic "I am thoroughly fcuked" look on his face. Whee!

Billy certainly stepped up his double agent performance at the low-rent wedding reception. I might be impressed at how well he's pulling it off. Chelz seemed worried, however.

I bet Adam knew Sally would go snooping in his stuff and find the old photos of them together.

Nate said it was time to "...push Adam off a cliff." Pshht, have you met Adam before, Sidepart? He'll take your shady behind over the edge with him. Nah, Newman internecine warfare is where you need to step back and let them fight it out.

Victoria did not appreciate hearing how well Audra did by confessing her sins to Victor and thereby neutralizing Adam. Ice Queen go grrr. 😠

Adam and Sally: here comes the nostalgia sex! <fingers crossed>

The song when Ashley & Tucker were dancing in their honeymoon suite had a final refrain of 🎶"...and this time will be forever."🎶 BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! Forever not bloody likely.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Sally needs to get the hell away from Adam! She had plenty of chances to to make things right with him. She’s treated him as bad as Victor and Nikki.  Why is she looking through his stuff? She’s lain with Nick too many times for me to forgive her. Go buy some bananas and wait for your monkey to get home.
The girl Joker does not look happy with Part. He confessed Audra’s stuff a little too late. Hopefully she’s realizing that side parted dick isn’t any more honest and reliable than parted down the middle dick. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 10

Audra rats Adam out and Victor is pissed that Adam blackmailed Audra to get A/K to merge with NM.  If Cruella pulled off this type of move, Victor would be praising his daughter. As usual, this is Victor’s two tiered level of justice.  Victor allowed to Cruella to push Banana Breath out of NE in favor of Smugly Smug Smug. Victor allows this under the guise of keeping an eye on Adam. 

Ashley gets what she wants and that’s not good enough for her?  What crawled up her ass. I get it, she really didn’t want independence from Jabot so it would be easier to overthrow Jack. 

STFU Nikki. You think that for Adam enough is not enough.  Cruella is the poster child for enough is not enough.  In the James Bond film “Never Say Never Again” James plays a game called Global Domination.  The purpose of this game is to win countries by holding on to two controllers that deliver an ever increasing electric shock. The first one to let go looses. If Adam and Cruella play that game, Cruella would hold on even if it fried her boney ass just to defeat Adam.  If Cruella was swimming next to Adam walking on water, Nikki would tell Victor that Adam doesn’t know how to swim. 

Sally/Adam 🔥🔥🔥

Ashley/Tucker 🤢🤮 

Audra/Kyle 🤢🤢🤮 

Audra, in her current character persona, I never could understand why she was in love with the boring brooding man known as Noah.  Especially when Audra must of known and worked,for Tucker, at the time she and Noah were together. 

A/K is under the umbrella of NE which means it has the benefit of the brand name, financial backing, and support of the parent company. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Victor going to allow A/K to make something of itself before it was folded into NE.  All of a sudden they need financial backing when Adam’s and Sharon’s companies had the resources to finance themselves.  Adam was going to sell off divisions and Sharon’s company wasn’t on the brink of disaster.  Like every other SL, the monkeys with a keyboard fail to give us continuity.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

Can someone explain to me like I'm Nick what the hell Ashley was so upset about?  Didn't Jack just give her everything she wants except, perhaps, Diane's head suitably framed for mounting?  Why was Traci taking the skin off Jack back at the house and getting upset about her ice queen of a sister? 

What exactly did Jack do that was so bad?

It's impossible to tell the difference between ButtBiscuit pretending to be a tool and just him on a regular day.  I'm glad they took the couches out of Kay's parlor or that shoe polish he's using on his hair would have left a stain.

I'm sorta shocked that Chelsea didn't go into labor at the wedding.  Now that would be have been a surprise, to absolutely nobody watching Show.  I can suspend disbelief but can't Show even try a little harder?

Will Adam's next move to publicly expose that Victoria is banging Side Part on a regular basis?  Would that sort of thing force her out of the top position?

Note to everyone - never leave Sally alone in your place because she goes through all your shit. 

Maybe that's why Nick never took her to his house.  He'd really hate for her to mess with his action figure collection of his jar of Sage's toenails.

She said Nick would be back tomorrow.  Do you think he's learned to say "Pull My Finger" in German?

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

She’s lain with Nick too many times for me to forgive her.

I'm guessing that Sally doesn't know that the reason Adam had so brutally broken up with her was because Nick and Victoria threatened to fire her from Newman Media after they ousted him as the CEO, meaning that she and Adam might be enjoying a happy family life together if Nick hadn't joined forces with Victoria to get rid of Adam - I wonder what Sally's reaction would be if she found that out?

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Sally needs to get the hell away from Adam! She had plenty of chances to to make things right with him. She’s treated him as bad as Victor and Nikki.  Why is she looking through his stuff? She’s lain with Nick too many times for me to forgive her. Go buy some bananas and wait for your monkey to get home.
The girl Joker does not look happy with Part. He confessed Audra’s stuff a little too late. Hopefully she’s realizing that side parted dick isn’t any more honest and reliable than parted down the middle dick. 

This entire post is perfect. Sadly, I don’t even want to look at Sally anymore. Maybe that will change; but it would take a character makeover…something I don’t think the writer (s) are capable of.  “Part”- love it.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, boes said:

Ashley is upset he exists. I’m starting to think her problem is not Diane, but a burning hatred for her brother. She’s always been varying levels of assholish toward him.

12 hours ago, boes said:

It's impossible to tell the difference between ButtBiscuit pretending to be a tool and just him on a regular day.

Pro-tip: Buttbiscuit is never pretending to be a tool. He is 100% authentic dickhammer in a dissipated mortician costume. Spying on his sister is simply adding a new layer of douchebaggery, like a fuckwrench wearing a shitchisel mask. Billy is the Swiss Army Knife of schmucks. Just don’t ask to use his corkscrew.

Gee, I’m sorry I missed Sally. There was a time I might have actually meant that. I’m surprised Nick hasn’t suggested running Adustus out of her room. He could be a straight creeper 24/7!

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Just need too whine for a second here. I am on vacation and the DVR broke on the morning we were leaving. So now I will have to watch everything on demand with no fast forward and have to watch commercials too. 😫

Is there a day I should just skip?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

That is the coat of arms for the Queen/King of England...weird.

Okay, now I'm feeling a way about those pillows. I was fine with my girl E2 but Chaz and Cam can <insert vile action verb here> themselves. 👿

He played Ashley's game better than she did but did it in a needlessly public way which some Abbotts read as him trying to humilate her. Unfortunately he probably also played right into whatever Tucker's up to. Ashley got what she wanted though (except Diane gone) so AFAIC she can shut up.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Will Adam's next move to publicly expose that Victoria is banging Side Part on a regular basis?  Would that sort of thing force her out of the top position?

I don't know why it would given the precedent Victoria already set with Ashland. It doesn't seem to me Adam has a move there because if Nate becomes a serious liability Victoria or Victor will simply fire him. Maybe Nate could claim he was forced to sleep with his boss. Sure.

However, I do wonder about using the NE corporate suite at the GCAC for trysts. Seems to me there would be a tax problem since NE probably gets a write-off for the rental as a business expense. The CEO regularly boinking their COO there is likely not in the IRS tax code as a legitimate use of a corporate suite. 😉

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That is the coat of arms for the Queen/King of England...weird.

Okay, now I'm feeling a way about those pillows. I was fine with my girl E2 but Chaz and Cam can <insert vile action verb here> themselves. 👿

I feel you on this one. 

4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Is there a day I should just skip?

Yes, all of them. Skip all of them. Everything you need to know is here in this thread, so why waste precious life moments that you will definitely want to back on your deathbed?!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
17 hours ago, Js Nana said:

I'm guessing that Sally doesn't know that the reason Adam had so brutally broken up with her was because Nick and Victoria threatened to fire her from Newman Media after they ousted him as the CEO, meaning that she and Adam might be enjoying a happy family life together if Nick hadn't joined forces with Victoria to get rid of Adam - I wonder what Sally's reaction would be if she found that out?

Doesn't she already know that though? Admittedly, 2022 and this year is all a horribly written blur but I'm like 80% sure Adam fessed up to this after he found out Sally was porking his brother. But she dug her heels in further because he hurt her oh soooo badly. 

So in short, she's a little beyond saving at this point and letting Adam hit after all that's happened isn't gonna help her character now. She's gonna regret it anyway and then Adam is gonna be made to look like some manipulator who preyed on Sally. Obviously the blow back from turned off Sally fans has caught up to TPTB and this is what they've come up with so far......thanks but no thanks Y&R. Nick can keep her. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is there some significance to the coat of arms pillows on the GCAC couches?

V94mTZz.jpg

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Delusions of grandeur must run deep in the bastions of Genoa City's self-appointed elite. 

Three wheels of cheddar cheese on a background of Chelsea 2.0 bowel movement brown should do for most of these poseurs.

Though, in fairness, I think Victor could honestly display the arms of Vlad the Impaler and nobody would complain.

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

You would think that a classy suite at the GCAC or even the Grand Albatross would have a queen size bed. I guess it’s easier to film “togetherness” in a double bed. 

Is the stick up Cruella’s ass there permanently or does she enjoy it being inserted every morning. Cruella, disingenuous are we. You act like you didn’t know a thing but Smugly Smug Smug told you everything.  Banana Breath, another Newman disingenuous ass hat. He just had to tell make a scene to what Adam did so he can beat his chest in front of Sally. OMG!  Did I hear Cruella said it was a smart move to merge but because of Adam, Cruella wouldn’t consider it?  Cruella then defends Smugly Smug Smug as to him showing his business acumen because the merger would be a smart move. Cruella wants her “cake” and be able to eat him too.  More disingenuous 💩 from Cruella. It’s you that has been given so many rewards that it’s you that thinks you are untouchable. Besides, for me, your ego is much larger than Adam’s ego because where Adam’s ego is kept in check, Victor keeps feeding your eco. The more Cruella talks, the more she is describing herself. I got news for you, Adam probably is the most qualified of all his siblings.  

Audra once again blowing smoke but I’m not sure it’s up Kyle’s ass.  

What is Tucker doing at the bar instead of with Ashley in the suite?  Never mind, I like Tucker 100x better when he’s not with Ashley.  

I’m calling 🐂💩 on Victor. The opportunities you have given Adam comes with stipulations. You may give them, but you always take them away. If not you, then it’s Cruella who works against him and Nikki is always in Victor’s ear bastardizing Adam.  Nikki looks at Adam as an interloper as does Cruella and Banana Breath. Nikki would defend her children to the death even when they do things worse than Adam.  Yes Victor, you have given Adam more opportunities than your other children but Cruella only needed one. 

You go Adam, burn it all down. Those ingrates deserve to be repaid for all that shit they are giving you. 

I lost 10 pounds today because Audra/Kyle, Cruella/Smugly Smug Smug, and Sally/Banana Breath gave me the Hersey Squirts. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don’t get Adam. You are the smartest business person in that town. Just start your own company and crush everyone. It’s what you really want to do anyway.  Screw Newman Media I say!

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

I'm like 80% sure Adam fessed up to this after he found out Sally was porking his brother.

Either it's the accelerated age advancement of being in my 70s that's turning my memory into one, big sieve, or it's that compounded by the recent pandemic that's doing it, because I did not remember that at all, Skarzero, and I thank you for reminding me of it.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

What is Tucker doing at the bar instead of with Ashley in the suite?  Never mind, I like Tucker 100x better when he’s not with Ashley. 

I think Tucker likes it better at the bar than being with Ashley. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MsMalin said:
8 hours ago, MsMalin said:

So now I will have to watch everything on demand with no fast forward and have to watch commercials too.

Doesn't your cable service provide a Record function you can use to replay shows you might otherwise miss, like when you go on vacation - mine does, and I have Y&R on Record for new episodes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

And of course Nick showed up just when Sally and Adam were having a moment. A moment which could've turned into a whole night. Stupid Nick.

Buh buh buh busted, Sally! And in your little street walker outfit too. Neither Nick nor Adam are blind, sweetie.

I can't imagine what Audra could do to get both Victoria and Nikki to support her. Your pillow talk advice isn't always helpful, Kyle.

Lol, Nikki and Victor looking at Victoria like she was speaking Klingon as she made excuses for Nate having done pretty much the same CYA things Audra did.

I know JG is trying to handle All the Jobs now but maintaining continuity isn't his strong suit IMO. Come on, newlywed Tucker hitting the GCAC bar alone on the night of his honeymoon makes no sense.

Kyle wiped his mouth after Audra kissed him. Geez, did she spit in it or something? That was not attractive, Bouffant Boy.

Whatever, Sally. You were thisclose to locking lips with Adam before Nick the bloodhound showed up. Guess you had to make it look like you were scolding Adam so Nick wouldn't be as suspicious about your being there. I see you.

Has Tucker finally turned on Audra? That was an interesting heads-up he gave Nate about her, especially since Nate will likely tell Audra what Tucker said.

Nate was working Victoria hard, claiming he'd do anything for her. Aw, Sidepart, Newmans love the smell of desperation in the evening. It smells like...victory.

Whoo, Audra watching Kyle about to throw down with Adam to defend her honor. She sure seemed to be enjoying the show.

Uh oh, Nate. Not-so-d!ckmatized Vikki put her kids before you for a change. Trouble in paradise?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Ugh.  Watching Sally mack on that walking stick of baloney was pretty sickening.  Nick gets back from what I assume was his tour of all the Costcos in the Upper Midwest and she goes right to town on that tub of turpitude like she hasn't lost her taste for bullshit.

How can it be that Josh Morrow, who's been on this show for almost 30 years, still can't act his way out of a paper bag?  We see the untucked shirt, Joshie.  Looks to me like he's been hitting the dessert bar pretty hard.  I'd love to know who told him the bullet shaved head look, straight out of Peaky Blinders, was a good look.

I really wish Nikki would fall off the wagon again, she was so much more fun than this Mrs. Thurston Howell III act she's currently putting on.

Does Josh Griffin have memory loss?  Otherwise, how he could be write all that b.s. about Adam that got played today?  He's been pretty heinous in the past but he's been more sinned against than sinning for quite some time now. 

I hope he burns it all down and also tells Nick he wants that kidney returned.  Maybe Faith can get another one from Side Part since he'll do pretty much anything to be allowed to keep using his new calculator. 

Victoria shouldn't put her hair up like that.  It makes her look a little too much like those voodoo dolls they sell down in New Orleans. 

What dessert was Victoria picking up for Johnny and Katie at the GCAC bar??  Do Mummy's little lambkins get White Russians before beddy-bye time now?  If Connor ever stays over, Victoria better remember he likes his with hemlock.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I thought Johnny and Katie got sent to boarding school or something?

It's kind of sad that Victoria/ Amelia seems to have more chemistry with the guys who play her siblings, instead of the men they've actually paired her up with since Billy Miller left.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Nicks face when he saw Sally at Adam’s place. He remembered to pee outside Sally’s door but didn’t think about her going to Adam. 
Bun isn’t as sharp as usual. She’s letting Part blow smoke up her pencil skirts. All she could do was bash Adam instead of being angered that Nate was team Audra until it was almost too late. 
 Kyle looks stupid trying to stand up to Tucker and Adam. 
Audra! Put a new shirt on. She’s been all over town, meeting with everyone. Had nook nook with Kyle and put the same blouse back on? This show has gone too far.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Dang!  Does Audra have aspirations to be GC's Joseph Goebbels or Rupert Murdoch or Zuckermusk? Well, no difference, it's three sides of the same coin, but that's effed up as a life goal.

So Nick's first stop after his trip was to go directly to Sally's suite, then to the raunch, then to Adam's.  Christian will just have to wait to be let out of the garage.  That kid's life is starting to look like a VC Andrews novel.

When did Sally get so judgemental?  Oh, right...

5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m calling 🐂💩 on Victor. The opportunities you have given Adam comes with stipulations. You may give them, but you always take them away. If not you, then it’s Cruella who works against him and Nikki is always in Victor’s ear bastardizing Adam.  Nikki looks at Adam as an interloper as does Cruella and Banana Breath. Nikki would defend her children to the death even when they do things worse than Adam.  Yes Victor, you have given Adam more opportunities than your other children but Cruella only needed one. 

You go Adam, burn it all down. Those ingrates deserve to be repaid for all that shit they are giving you. 

Exactly.  Every time Victor offers Adam an opportunity, Veruca stomps her feet and demands that Daddy give that toy to her.  At a certain point, it becomes Adam's fault for falling for it over and over again.  It is worth noting that Adam is the only one of Victor's children who hasn't sued him for half a billion dollars.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, boes said:

I'd love to know who told him the bullet shaved head look, straight out of Peaky Blinders, was a good look.

His hair looks so raggedy that I could believe that it was cut with a dull razor.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, pvandal said:

I don’t get Adam. You are the smartest business person in that town. Just start your own company and crush everyone.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes - Adam could beat Daddy's little girl and Mr. Bad Haircut with both hands tied behind his back, but it's his daddy issues that keep him from leaving the Newmans in his dust.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

So Nick's first stop after his trip was to go directly to Sally's suite,

Yeah, why didn't he phone/text that he was back-especially since it was a day early?  Did someone take his FisherPrice phone? It always makes me wonder how people running tech companies and such have no clue about using phones to communicate.  They always show up at someone's house unannounced when they have to impart the smallest detail/complaint that they want to share.

14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

At a certain point, it becomes Adam's fault for falling for it over and over again. 

I guess it wouldn't be much of a soap if we didn't have the Stupidity of Familial Bonding.  It would be a better story if Sharon and Adam joined their companies (or if Victor takes McCall away, as usual, then just develop Sharon's shiny new company) and beat the corporate sh!t out of everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5