Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Whatever they are paying TSJ is is not enough. That Jack impression was priceless.

Also, if this was being written half as good as it was back in the 90s, I like to think that scene with Diane and Ashley would have not ended with Diane just staring at Ashley, but instead had this comeback:

Ashley: You're never gonna be a true member of our family. You will never be an Abbott. Not ever. For as long as you live.

Diane: Technically Ashley, neither are you. You may have the Abbott name, but you will never have Abbott blood.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

Audra didn’t need to wear the black bra. Audra got right down to business.  I do have to say that Audra is one sexy CEO.  My preference is blue eyes but there is something very intriguing about Audra’s dark brown eyes. 

Kyle trying to be suave is an epic fail. Kyle is as suave as a fart during oral sex. 

Ashley is actually more twisted than Taz🌪️. Diane is going to destroy Jabot?  It’s actually Ashley and Tucker that is looking to destroy Jabot.  

Adam is the powder keg just for wanting to make McCall a powerhouse by taking over NM?  I would call that an excellent businessman in spite what everyone else think’s especially Victor. To me Cruella and Smugly Smug Smug are the powder kegs. 

What makes Audra think that the CEO position is permanent enough to make Kyle a job offer?  

Oh shit, Taz🌪️ will be making a triumphant return next week. Now Ashley and Taz🌪️ will be in competition of who can be the bigger bitch. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Another World

What a blast from the past.  I used to watch it also.  For a time I used to work in a drs. office and one of the stars came in.  I remember something about a plane crash--so I said to him "you know when your plane crashed--mine did too!" and the dr. looked at me s though I were nuts. But the guy laughed.  I think his name was Steve something.

eta:  Haven't watched today's epi but if Tucker i featured, I will have to watch it immediately after pizza tonite.  Can't wait to see his Jack impression!

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 7/6/2023 at 1:30 AM, boes said:

I think that's just what Katherine would want.

Btw, when Abby said, "I have to call the movers", what nonsense is that?  Except for Chelsea moving in above Crimson Lights, everybody just moves in, all previous furniture intact, including knick-knacks and books and all, not a new stick of furniture, nothing.

Hell.  Side Part's apartment is furnished exactly as Neil had it, and he moved into after getting it from Adam and Chelsea.

Maybe the movers are there to help with moving Devon's big head and carrying Abby's massive ego?

No, the movers were there to supervise an armoured car with security guards, that are not from NE, to transport the Neil Winters all important picture (still a prominent  character on the show due to not needing written lines) from Devon's penthouse, to the Chancellor mansion. Neil and Katherine would have wanted it that way.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Audra didn’t need to wear the black bra

They have only one black bra, it was worn earlier this week I think.  It must have been sent out for cleaning.

CAN WE JUST HAVE IT CALLED THE TUCKER SHOW.

@Waldo13--oral sex comment was pure gold.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Sharon was leaning hard into her GILF look today. Adam sure noticed.

What's with Kyle's scrawny mustache? Maybe he should cut back on the soy lattes, lol.

Burnt orange must be the color of summer 2023. Today both Ashley and Nick were wearing it.

I too loved Tucker's snarky imitation of Jack. He needs to get Jackie's trademark grimace down as well.

So Audra is unbothered by receiving an expensive gift from a married man. Ehhh. Why would the acting boss of a major media company want to be a sidepiece? Or a hooker?

Guess the jazz lounge has free wifi, ha ha. Does the CEO of MU not have an office he can use or does Adam just work better with cocktail service available?

Jack, Jack, Jack. The one advantage Tucker will always have over you is that at the end of the day, he has zero fcuks to give. Save your huffy insults for someone who cares.

Kyle has a weird body to me. It's like an upside-down broom: wide at the top, narrow at the bottom. He has no waist and no butt. Audra doesn't seem to mind though. 😒

Wonder if the actors in those flashback scenes get paid extra?

Re the previews: Sharon going into corporate business with Adam? Go home, JG. You're drunk.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Kyle trying to be suave is an epic fail. Kyle is as suave as a fart during oral sex. 

Somewhere, Nick Newman feels seen.

Ashley and Jack both sound like idiots, blaming each other’s fiancee for them not getting along. Ashley has a bonus aura of deranged obsession though.

19 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Kyle has a weird body to me. It's like an upside-down broom

I think of him as an upside down toilet brush, mostly due to the hair. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 20

mmm..Kyle, may I make a suggestion?  If you are separated and banging some other woman, maybe you want to take off your wedding ring?

I'd LOVE SS#8 to walk down the hall of the GCAC and see Kyle entering Megan Markle's room.

And Ashley, sorry, your hair looked a bit fried today.  But  you looked really good.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don’t know what was funnier in the Kyle/Audra scenes: Kyle trying to be suave or the dialogue which sounded like something out of 1990s Cinemax after dark.

Is Society located in the Abbot’s backyard? Because if not then Jack and Diane teleported. Tucker is the only thing watchable about this storyline  I love him. I’m not even gonna be mad when he inevitably fucks Ashley over  in fact, I’ll probably love him more  

I guess JM was jealous of CH having the most tragic hair in their scenes and decided to outdo her but I’m not sure he was successful considering her hair matched both his shirt and Ashley’s outfit.

I can’t wait for corporate Sharon. I imagine it won’t be unlike Joan Crawford addressing PepsiCo

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

can’t wait for corporate Sharon. I imagine it won’t be unlike Joan Crawford addressing PepsiCo

Please run over to Amazon and order her "My Way of Life".  You'll piss yourself with her philosophy of life and how she single handily make Pepsi a world brand {insert eyeroll}.  Her book is hilarious.

sorry to hijack thread jack, but believe me it's worth it.

edited because I can't spell.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Far be it for me to take up for Summer but …

Kyle really is a shit person. He is still married and acts like a damn alley cat. This thing between Audra and Kyle is not “sexy.” It is just cheap and she can do better. 

Just really, really bad writing. These characters have no nuance. Yeah … we get it. He is mad at Summer. But you would think they would write him with a little bit of guilt because I think most people who cheat, even assholes, feel a little guilt.  Who is taking care of that weird kid at home while he is out sexing up Audra? 

I would love for Summer to find out how normal people do - check the credit card statement and put two-and-two together. And I would love that nepo baby to be left with nothing. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Audra and Kyle is not “sexy.” It is just cheap and she can do better

Yes BUT. She's no dope. She's going for her Mrs. degree...

• LOL 15
16 hours ago, Kemper said:

Waldo13…the oral sex comment was honestly the snort laugh and image we have all needed this week. Thenk yew. 🤡😻

I think Waldo's comment and this one would tell anyone visiting this board for the first time all they need to know about this group.  😆🤔🤓🤗💀😳💋

• Like 3
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 6
18 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Why did we need a flashback of Kyle ordering flowers and jewelry for Audra? What an oddball way to fill time.

Exactly.  Saves writing and I think we'll be getting a lot of this while the writers' strike is on.  Boooo.

14 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I’m not even gonna be mad when he inevitably fucks Ashley over  in fact, I’ll probably love him more  

I hope he does and then does an impression of her inevitable breakdown.  She's getting on my last nerve with her smug insanity.

14 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Is Society located in the Abbot’s backyard? Because if not then Jack and Diane teleported.

Why did they have to confront Assley anyway?  She never listens and she just lays all her misguided vitriol on Diane every time which makes Jack go ballistic.  Here's an idea-go to the office and get some work done.  It'll take your mind off the insanity.  Who cares if A&T start a company?  Does it really matter?

And speaking of out-of-the-office experiences, isn't it Audra and Diane's first day in their new positions?  When are they going to check in?  

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I'd like to see Tucker leave Ashley standing at the altar and watch her go full on Miss Havisham.  She can be My Beauty in her moldering wedding dress and rotting wedding feast.

Bonus points if the wedding dress is a Forrester Creations original, better yet if it is a Hope for the Future design.

Nick's hair! Yikes!

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Bonus points if the wedding dress is a Forrester Creations original, better yet if it is a Hope for the Future design.

Dang, that's brutal! Even I wouldn't wish a HFTF design on Ashley. It's a wonder those rags are even allowed to be called clothes. 😏

Who cares if A&T start a company?  Does it really matter?

Jack getting so out of joint about it didn't make sense to me either. There must be more to the story than we've been told so far. Maybe Ashley is planning to use her chemical patents in the new company, which would present a real problem for Jabot.

would love that nepo baby to be left with nothing.  

Hah, which nepo baby, Summer or Kyle?

can’t wait for corporate Sharon. I imagine it won’t be unlike Joan Crawford addressing PepsiCo

Like this? (NSFW, naughty word) Somehow I don't see Sharon going full tilt beeyotch against a roomful of corporate high muckety-mucks. Batting her eyes and poking out her lips and chest would seem more her style IMO. 😼

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

would love for Summer to find out how normal people do - check the credit card statement and put two-and-two together

Honestly, the way  she is written makes her seem like she has a room temperature IQ.  I don't ever remember seeing her make any type of business decision-and she's a terrible ambassador of her brand.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

The way Kid Pomp was smirking about Dummer seeing his fuck buddy receive his flowers and joo'ry was...smarmy and gross. I'll give the actor this - in that moment he accurately embodied every Richie Rich douchenozzle I've ever had the displeasure of meeting when I was younger.

Dummer has been reduced to a mini Lil Red, which saddens me. I can't root for her because she's so...dumb. I don't want Mommy Dearest to return, it's been so nice without her chewing every scene with her twisted spazzy octopus arms and one shoulder atrocities. This story line has also reduced Michael to a side show charlatan. I'd include Lauren in that but she's been reduced to an overly made-up madam. 

Sharon is a moron too. WTAF is she going to do with dead asshole's company? Sell it and donate the money to a worthy cause and move the hell on. DUH. 

I could go on but I will spare you all my annoyance...

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 13
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Tucker/TSJ saved Friday's show  with his Jack impression. Tucker is probably gonna be one of the characters that buys the show more time whenever JG manages to outdo himself with his shitty storylines. 

Nick is so insufferable "Adam thinks he built up that company".........Yeah maybe that's because he did you asshole. I don't know what corporate Sharon teaming up with Adam is gonna look like but it can't be worse than Banana Breath undermining Adam at McCall before he's even there. 

Kyle honestly made me nauseous with his attempts at being seductive. He definitely went to  ButtBiscuit's school of subtle seduction. Unfortunately the classes took place inside his uncle's dark nostrils and the defintion of the words sauve and sexy got mixed up with sleazy and cringe. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Tucker imitating Jack was the only reason to watch. 

I never rewatch an episode once I’m done with it, but this was so good that I actually re-watched it four times (get a life, Siouxbee) 😁😁😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

Tucker/TSJ saved Friday's show  with his Jack impression. Tucker is probably gonna be one of the characters that buys the show more time whenever JG manages to outdo himself with his shitty storylines. 

Nick is so insufferable "Adam thinks he built up that company".........Yeah maybe that's because he did you asshole. I don't know what corporate Sharon teaming up with Adam is gonna look like but it can't be worse than Banana Breath undermining Adam at McCall before he's even there. 

Kyle honestly made me nauseous with his attempts at being seductive. He definitely went to  ButtBiscuit's school of subtle seduction. Unfortunately the classes took place inside his uncle's dark nostrils and the defintion of the words sauve and sexy got mixed up with sleazy and cringe. 

Yes, I am firmly on the Tucker Love Train now too! I do hope he is going to bilk Assley and the Abbott's out of everything, EVERY.THING. ALL the Things! I never thought I'd say Jackie Boy makes me cringe, but here we are people. Uch. I also want Diane to turn out to be the bad gal too. I hate her character, but I like the actress. She must have a contract clause allowing her to do her own hair, makeup and costuming, because she always looks less awful than the other women on this show (I'm looking at YOU, Sharon, Nikki, Lauren, and Big Red).

Nick is a maroon. But then so is Sharon now. They belong together. Leave Adam out of this mess.

Kyle is disgusting once again. I hated him when he was paired with OG Summer because together they were an awful pair. When he got with Lola he became actually likeable. Then he got with new Summer and once again he's an idjit. Color me surprised, not.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I also want Diane to turn out to be the bad gal too. I hate her character, but I like the actress. She must have a contract clause allowing her to do her own hair, makeup and costuming, because she always looks less awful than the other women on this show (I'm looking at YOU, Sharon, Nikki, Lauren, and Big Red).

Yeah, I've been thinking about why I like her.  I'm not sure about her character, is she the reformed penitent she portrays or do i like her because she presents a woman of a certain ago showing style and class, even as a schemer, among that mess of bleached blondes who wear clothes that are too young for them and are totally interchangeable.

eta: Holy run on sentence Batmen!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I think I sort of like Diane because she’s not Phyllis. That’s it. I’m not invested in her relationship with Jack, and I kind of resent her for bringing Kyle into the world, but, hey… at least Diane didn’t cause Summer’s existence.

Jack should fire Summer immediately for having poor enough judgement to offer Chelsea a job. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

At this point I am starting to not mind if Diane turns out to be a villainess. We all know that Phyllis will win in the end and Jack will grovel. So I say to Diane and Tucker …. bring it.  Destroy these sanctimonious harpies and their family businesses. Take it all. And Tucker…toss Ashley aside when it all goes down. Go nuclear.  And slap Devon in his sanctimonious face. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya. (yes, I am that old) Oh, and Diane? Tell Kyle that he is an embarrassment.

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

Phyllis, who are you trying to cosplay? Emma Peel or Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face? Either way you stick out like a sore thumb. Try again dork.

Edit to ask: I know everyone on a soap has supersonic hearing so was Tucker sitting next to Michael/Summer/Daniel or across the bar and could still hear their conversation? I couldn't tell.

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

It’s 3:53 pm ET. The show ended three and a half hours ago

3:53 pm ET is 12:53 pm PT, so I wouldn't expect any new comments until after 4:30 pm ET, which will be 1:30 pm PT.

On 7/7/2023 at 5:01 PM, Waldo13 said:

Kyle trying to be suave is an epic fail.

Laughable is the word that comes to my mind.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

It’s just baffling to me where Summer gets her narcissism from. I think I’ve figured out the Summer Newman Abbott routine: ME ME ME Pout Arms Crossed. I actually felt bad for Buttbiscuit, standing there with the expression of a man whose cavernous nostrils had inhaled three years worth of Nick farts while Summer went all whiny titty baby on his ass. To top it all off, Jason Thompson really showed some acting chops by keeping a straight face while Billy was praising Summer to the skies for her business acumen.

Wait, wait! I’ve discovered the source of Summer’s damage - some nutter in the park having conversations with an imaginary nemesis and making high-larious jokes about being a better person. Seriously, Phyllis has learned nothing, will never learn anything and yet is somehow supposed to be sympathetic. I simply can’t wait until she and Ashley get together and amplify each other’s worst tendencies.

Tucker remains delightful. I would love to have him as a houseguest.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

It’s 3:53 pm ET. The show ended three and a half hours ago

And given the horrific weather pattern so many of us are experiencing right now, Sake614, perhaps more than a few members of this chat group might be pre-occupied with trying to survive torrential rains, flooding and mud slides.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Taz🌪️ but it seems that the wig and sunglasses draws the attention to her hollowed cheeks, lips, and extruding chin.  It’s either Taz🌪️ lost weight or she gave up the Botox injection.  Yes Taz🌪️, it’s all Diane’s fault.  No Taz🌪️, it’s not somebody up there likes you. It’s the 👹below that’s in love with you.  Taz🌪️ how truthful are you going to be?  Are you still going to blame everything on Stark or are you going to confess that you were a driving force behind the plot to frame Diane.  Is this going to be another Taz🌪️ caper that she gets away with or for once is she going to get her lumps?  I’m betting on Taz🌪️ only getting a slap on the wrist because Stark will be the fall guy and he cannot defend himself.  Michael will be banking on that Taz🌪️ was actually a damsel in distress and we have to believe that Taz🌪️ could be forced to do anything she didn’t want to do 🐂💩. It was self defense but Taz🌪️ tried to clean it up by dumping Stark’s body in the lake. That’s is crime unto itself. 

Another indication that Summer❄️x8 is her mothers child is that they have the same persecution complex or should I say paranoia. 

Wow!  Omega Sphere has caught fire in South America. I’m glad there was a Spanish version of the game.  Daniel built another universe this time it’s for Lily. How sweet. Did Chelsea approve of this?  It might detract from her platform. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

And given the horrific weather pattern so many of us are experiencing right now, Sake614, perhaps more than a few members of this chat group might be pre-occupied with trying to survive torrential rains, flooding and mud slides.

...and the rest of us are trying to survive the thought of Phyllis being back on our screens.  

Waldo, I thought it looked like Phyllis lost weight. Maybe it was the black clothing but it seemed very noticeable to me.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, TVForever said:

Are Tucker and Ashley 60 or 16?

That’s a rhetorical question, right?

1 hour ago, Js Nana said:

My post had nothing to do with what May or may not be happening in people’s lives (and certainly their safety is of paramount concern!). It was merely a statement about what JG is doing to this show.

• Like 13
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Barstools in white might look elegant but from a practical standpoint they don't seem like a good idea to me. I guess no one at the GCAC bar ever gets drunk enough to have an oopsie in their seat. 🙀

Oh Summer, already with the guilt trips because one Abbott no longer has use for you. Billy handled her silly tantrum with more maturity than she deserved IMO.

Lol, Tucker, forget Ashley. Me, myself, and I love it when you say "grind."

"Restorative justice." In other words, Phyllis not only gets away with her crimes AGAIN, she still expects to be applauded for it. Ugh.

If Diane is supposed to be the Chief Talent Officer of Jabot, I didn't get why she was at the Abbott manse sniping at Ashley and Tucker instead of at work doing her job.

Delusional much, Phyllis? I have on good authority that Someone Up There actually said, "It's the Devil's work you've been benefiting from. Don't point your craven claw up at Me. Wrong direction."

Diane might be right about NDAs but it's my understanding that non-compete contracts aren't generally enforceable any more--or at least they're easier to evade. I don't think Jabot can truly stop their employees from jumping ship over to Ashley and Tucker's new company. Assuming they'd even be wanted since they'd clearly have proven themselves untrustworthy. And since when is Diane an expert on employment law?

Did Tucker lie to Ashley about going to the spa? When he was sitting in the GCAC dining room lip-reading Summer and Daniel's side of their conversation with Michael, it didn't look like he was sitting in a hot tub. 🤔

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

, it didn't look like he was sitting in a hot tub

He said NAKED in a  hot tub, didn't he!?!

eta:  I've been meaning to ask the long timers: Do you think Tucker is as zen and in touch with the universe as he says? It's hard for me to tell.

• LOL 4
(edited)

It’s 3:53 pm ET. The show ended three and a half hours ago. And there isn’t a single new post about today’s episode. Keep up the good work Josh 🙄

I'm always ready to rag on JG but it's not all on him. The episodes usually don't get put up at CBS.com until around 2:30 pm PDT (or 3:30  pm PST) so people only watching online will have a delay. Plus I think the East coast gets an earlier broadcast feed anyway.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm always ready to rag on JG but it's not all on him. The episodes usually don't get put up at CBS.com until around 2:30 pm PDT (or 3:30  pm PST) so people only watching online will have a delay. Plus I think the East coast gets an earlier broadcast feed anyway.

Yeah I didn’t realize there were so many WC viewers. But I still blame JG, just because 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boes said:

Back to Phyllis on the park bench

🎶 🎵 Sitting on a park bench
Eyeing Diane with bad intent  🎶 🎵

I hope you are feeling better Boes

• Like 8
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, boes said:

I've been laid up with a bacterial infection from the end of last week and THAT was less painful than seeing Mama Fratelli from the Goonies sitting on that park bench waiting for Michael.  Also, who in the hell told Phyllis she looked good in a Simply Irresistible wig?  Anyone can tell it's Phyllis, anyway.  The blue teeth are a dead giveaway, not to mention those reddened cherry pits of despair she calls eyes.

Why does Diane fall for Ashley and Tucker's nonsense?   (I love Tucker's nonsense, minus Ashley).  She and Jack are neck and neck, if not miles ahead when it comes to who's the Schmoopiest of them all.  What bullshit of Ashley to say of Phyllis that she always found her "annoying".  Annoying??  Ashley always wanted to kill her.

Dummer coming in and dumping on ButtBiscuit would usually be the highlight of my day.  Anyone dumping on ButtBiscuit would be.  But NOW, Show has made ButtBiscuit relatively normal (for him), while Dummer becomes more and more of a raving lunatic like her mother.  Jack and ButtBiscuit's Jabot office needs to have a fire hose installed they can use the next time Ms. Best Heifer of Lower Wisconsin 2018 stomps into the room.  Cheese Queen she may have been, but that was also a lot manure she was spreading.

Lily was sweet, though utterly deluded, to be flattered by Daniel's game.  But at least the scene let her say "Thenk Yew" which always makes my day.  

Yet one more scene, because apparently Show thinks we can never have enough, of Jack moon calving over Diane about going away to South Sea Islands and playing sandcastles while she valiantly hides her boredom and I wonder exactly what Jack's version of beach wear would look like and how I'm SURE he'd somehow manage to wear a vest and tie a Windsor knot.

That convo between Daniel and Dummer was like a battle between sane and psycho and psycho won on the first round.  According to Dummer, she's the only one who supports mom and mom has ruined her life and mom is coming back and WE HAVE TO SUPPORT HER and Daniel, you suck and mom you ruined my life and she ruined my marriage but I LOVE her and Daniel you still suck and WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME when I'm such a loyal person to such a terrible MOM but I LOVE her.  Good Lord.....

Back to Phyllis on the park bench, and she's the Genoa City equivalent of Homer Simpson, except the word bubble over her head, instead of "Donuts", is "Diane".

ETA - I almost forgot!!  When ButtBiscuit plopped his bony butt down on the office couch for a little bro to bro mansplaining, he made a perfect landing for having his ass exactly center between two couch cushions, as if he was preparing to either lay an egg, or, more likely, launch some pre-planned stealth bombing ala Nick style, to drive Jack from the office.  Forget Ashley, Jack!  Billy is going for gas warfare.

boes, I hope you are feeling better. 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4

Hope you’re feeling better, boes. Coincidentally, my television came down with a bacterial infection today, some new form of virtual syphilis, I guess.

You captured the Summer/Daniel conversation perfectly. Summer doesn’t seem to grasp the difference between ruining your child’s life and loving your child, which is honestly just a shining testament to what amazing parents Nick and Phyllis were. 

So Daniel’s game thingy is sweeping the continent of South America. I’d like to think Marco Anicelli is out there, selling pirated copies to all the Peruvian cokeheads.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

As many people that 'neeeeed' Michael Baldwin, and he is able to sit in a public park without anyone coming up to him asking him a question. Pffft People in my office can't come in and out of the room without having to say something to me.  UGH

On 7/7/2023 at 6:41 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sharon was leaning hard into her GILF look today. Adam sure noticed.

What's with Kyle's scrawny mustache? Maybe he should cut back on the soy lattes, lol.

Burnt orange must be the color of summer 2023. Today both Ashley and Nick were wearing it.

I too loved Tucker's snarky imitation of Jack. He needs to get Jackie's trademark grimace down as well.

So Audra is unbothered by receiving an expensive gift from a married man. Ehhh. Why would the acting boss of a major media company want to be a sidepiece? Or a hooker?

Guess the jazz lounge has free wifi, ha ha. Does the CEO of MU not have an office he can use or does Adam just work better with cocktail service available?

Jack, Jack, Jack. The one advantage Tucker will always have over you is that at the end of the day, he has zero fcuks to give. Save your huffy insults for someone who cares.

Kyle has a weird body to me. It's like an upside-down broom: wide at the top, narrow at the bottom. He has no waist and no butt. Audra doesn't seem to mind though. 😒

Wonder if the actors in those flashback scenes get paid extra?

Re the previews: Sharon going into corporate business with Adam? Go home, JG. You're drunk.

Adam was downstairs hoping Sally came down after reading the letter. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

it looked like Phyllis lost weight

Phyllis did look a bit gaunt, didn't she - and did anyone notice the big purse "Lily" was holding in front of her stomach, the actress may be pregnant, but "Lily" isn't.

• Like 3