Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I love TSJ as Tucker; and I didn’t think I would. Right now the writers really aren’t doing a lot with him. I hope he doesn’t have to take a backseat to the newest shiny toy - Jeremy Stark. Both characters will probably end with a thud. Instead we will probably be stuck long-term with Audra. A character no one asked for.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Anybody know where we can get the pattern and instructions to make that green foil wrapping paper tank top Sharon was wearing today? Finally some show drama when Jack met Jeremy Stark. Phyllis playing an innocent is going to end up in a serious ass bite for her. She totally disregards the concept her SIL might have some sort of "feels" for Diane, lies to her precious "Dottir" like it's not a decision, but a reflex. Sharon really blew her coffee counseling session with Chance suggesting Devon as an "intermediary" LOL. Watching the Abby/Devon interchange felt like the B.B.King song, " The Thrill is Gone" should have been playing. Hopefully Sally and Adam get their Love Train back on the tracks! The scene when Nick walked in on the postcoital bed, had me musing about why some of the esteemed men of the Newman clan seem to love leftovers. Oh yeah, Kyle issuing that ultimatum to Stark....somehow IMO Kyle failed register as any sort of a threat whatsoever.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Wait. What? Was that a goodbye fuck?

Why why why? I don't understand!!!

And Neanderthal Nick doesn't knock or anything????? He just enters the room??? I laughed my ass off when he looked at the bed.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Ewwww.

Sally's monologue today was so OTT… “Our love has changed… we can’t get it back.. I’ll always be grateful”… ugh.

The feeling I’m left with is that she knew she didn’t want to be with him but she gave him one last roll in the hay to be able to get rid of him once and for all, and so the next “who’s your daddy” storyline can kick in. 
The writers really aren’t doing this character any favors.

Edited by lgprimes
Wrong word
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Sally's monologue today was so OTT… “Our love has changed… we can’t get it back.. I’ll always be grateful”… ugh.

I was thinking that maybe Adam couldn't get it up.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 15

I really didn’t need a waxed chest breakup sex scene. I kept thinking “this is a conversation you should have WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON PEOPLE! 

And yuck to a “who’s your daddy” storyline. Sigh.

The Dom baby and Chase saved it for me. Everything else was so screechy and over the top…

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Victor had some balls telling Sharon she shouldn’t be nice to Chance!
I was glad to see some maturity on Abby’s part regarding Tucker today. I like Tuckers scenes with Devon and Dom much better than with Diane or Ludra or whatever her name is.
Sally, this is why a young woman needs her own apartment and not a hotel room. Nobody should be able to see your bed fresh from shenanigans when they first walk in.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Good grief, Summer and her both sides b.s. When has Phyllis ever deserved the benefit of the doubt?

Sally: sigh, Adam. Okay, I'll screw you this one last time.

Chance: with all due respect, Sharon, mind your own business. I'm just here for my morning java fix.

Jeremy: hi, Diane the snitch! Didja miss me while I was in prison?

Phyllis: whew, there's nothing like sending a gangster after your son-in-law's mommy that can really rev up a girl's appetite! Who's up for lunch? I'll treat.

Devon: Here, let me flash my hideous tats in front of my young, impressionable son.

Dominic: You guys got any better toys for me? This stuff is crap. So, Grandpa Tucker, what's this cologne you're wearing? My other grandpa smells like chalk and Mentholatum.

Jack: Calm down, Diane. We don't know for sure Ashley was in on sending Jeremy here to my house. We Abbotts are above petty revenge.

Joi: Are you tho?

Phyllis: I'm on top of the world, Nick! Look at meeee!!! And look at our gullible daughter! Boy do I have her snowed!

Adam; as mercy fcuks go, this wasn't so bad. Right, Sally? Please agree with me. Please.
Sally: Adam, you're rich. FGS buy a clue. It's OVER! The cooch is closed for you! Forever!
Adam: But Sally, my heart is big.
Sally: ehhh. Wrong organ.

Sharon: nope, Chance, I'm gonna stay in your face because I recognize no boundaries. Now, what about that Dominic? Is he a little scamp or what?

Tucker: Abby, how about we follow Dom's lead here? He clearly adores me and won't be aiming any cars in my direction anytime soon. Bygones!

Diane: you b!tch! Try again, Phyllis! Elton said it best: I'm still standing!

Well, Abby, maybe you should've thought about Dominic's lineage but you accepted Devon as your sperm donor.

Sally, you better be using at least kinds of contraceptives because if you end up pregnant after you've slept with Nick and Adam within days of each other? Kill. Me. Now.

Sharon sure is staying on Chance. Why is she so up in his business? He didn't ask for her advice about anything.

Phyllis is the master of the smirk that says "Sssssomebody slap me!"

For the man who claims to know everything, Victor was 100% wrong about Abby and Chance. Lucky for him Sharon has appointed herself GC's Dispenser of All Gossip.

Shut up, Summer. You were born a fool. Don't blame that on your mommy.

"I guess this is bad time," Heh, Nick's got jokes. TMW you go looking for a possible nooner and you catch your paramour being the messiest of messy heaux.

Pshht. I'm thinking Jeremy could snap Kyle like a twig. Calm down, bouffant boy.

Wait, what? Is Talia the reporter in cahoots with Jeremy? Ow, my head hurts.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"I guess this is bad time," Heh, Nick's got jokes. TMW you go looking for a possible nooner and you catch your paramour being the messiest of messy heaux.

LOL I'm surprised he didn't say "Call me after you change the sheets"

Laugh of the day for me was how comfy Dom was with his head on Tucker's shoulder but Abby picks him up and he wails.

And what was up when Stark mentioned Talia at the end? Has she been playing the Coven all along for info on Diane?

13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Devon: Here, let me flash my hideous tats in front of my young, impressionable son.

Phyllis: Here, let me flash my hideous tits in front of my 30's unimpressed son.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 18
13 hours ago, Kemper said:

Instead we will probably be stuck long-term with Audra. A character no one asked for.

Ugh God I hope not. I didn't even know it was possible to make this version of Noah even more boring. I guess what Allie didn't accomplish in her short time on the show, Audra sure did. 

Of course Phylty has no shame but something about the way she spoke to Kyle before they went to society as if she hasn't been shitting on his mother & been willing put her in danger made me wish something or someone lauched her into the sun. NASA if you're reading this.....🙏

At least Kyle got to rake Phyllis over the coals a little bit. I can honestly enjoy Summer when she's calling out her mother in a non bratty, overly simplistic way and of course when she's not trying to placate her. She better keep it up because with all the crap she's pulled, dragging her bitch mother is probably her only shot at permanent redemption. 

Wait a second. Kyle was supposed to be threatening? Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex 

Yeah okay....😂😂😂 

At best, all Kyle did was poke the bear. If Jeremy is as badass as TPTB would like us to think then Diane, Kyle, and anyone else they care about is probably toast. 

Listen yall, I held out as long as I could but I'm so over Adam & Sally. I don't wish Nick on her, but she's not worth all the emotional flagellating Adam is doing to himself either. This "triangle" sucks. It's like Bridge/Tridge levels of tired and its only a few months old... 

At this point I'd say Sally's earned herself a test(no, not a paternity test that's coming later probably). Let some other woman(not Sharon or Chelsea) take up Adam's time & affection. Let's see how quick Sally changes her tune of "we'll never have this again" then. 

I'm surprised that TSJ is growing on me as Tucker but he really is. Sometimes I still see Todd Manning when I look at him, but nonetheless I'm getting more & more comfortable with him being on the show as Tucker. I guess it helps that he can actually act as opposed to a good portion of the cast. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Skarzero - TSJ has won me over, too. I am also tired of Sally and The Salivating Brothers…everyone back to their own bedrooms. Put Lily with Adam and let Sally rest for awhile. At this point both Victoria and Phyllis are off-limits - it is not possible for either to have chemistry with anyone.

Edited by Kemper
Added sentence.
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

The best I can say about TSJ is that I don’t hate him as Tucker. I don’t like him either, but he isn’t terrible. So that’s something I guess.

I almost fell over laughing when Kyle showed up at Jeremy’s door and threatened him. I imagine the actors got a good laugh at that scene when the cameras stopped. 🤣

I can’t believe that was a goodbye fuck. I was really, truly hoping Adam and Sally would reunite. But of course the writers can’t give us nice things 🤬 And Nick? Even if the door is ajar, you don’t just walk in uninvited. The entitlement on this guy is unbelievable!

Abby whining to Devon that she shouldn’t be surprised Chance wants a divorce after she broke their vows…all while looking at Devon like she wanted to do it all over again 🙄

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

And there you have it, Summer is back to being a snowflake. Summer that chaos and hysterics that surround Diane is caused by the coven and the lead witch is your mother.  

There is so much more chemistry between Adam and Sally than Banana Breath and Sally.  I might be reading into to this once again but the love scenes between Adam and Sally seem to be enjoying themselves.  While the love scenes between Banana Breath and seem that the actors are forcing themselves to do the scene.  Richard Gere and Debra Winger did love scenes on “An Officer and a Gentleman”. In an interview, the interviewer commented on those love seems that seemed very passionate.  Debra told the interviewer that wasn’t passion on her face, it was pure discuss.  Sorry to tell you Sally, but you are absolutely wrong.  The passion and connection are still there and you’re just in denial.  Are we to believe that the monkeys with a keyboard are telling Sally to say, fuck you Adam, now fuck off?  Are the monkeys with a keyboard also saying  fuck you to all the Adam and Sally fans.  I believe that relationships, with Banana Breath, are based on lust. As I said before, once sex gets boring to Banana Breath, he will find an excuse to move on. With Adam, his relationship, with Sally, is much more about love and a close bond than Banana Breath can ever be capable of. 

The scene between Adam and Sally shows exceptional remorse and works very well because of their acting chops.  It’s a far cry from the remorseful scenes between Chelsea and Nostrils.  Any of Chelsea’s acting ability, which is not abundant, is brought down drastically by Nostrils non existent acting ability. 

Rodan says there is nothing more than spending time with family. Yeah right. Isn’t Harrison part of your family?  When was the last time you spent time with him. Oh, I get it, Harrison is not your family because he’s not blood.  I can’t even image Rodan sitting on the floor and playing with Harrison like Tucker has done with Bowie.  Does Abby have to be a bitch?  Bowie is not going effected by Tucker as when he realizes that his father is his sperm donor   and Mariah is his birth mother.  Hopefully, Abby is going to put her dislike for Tucker aside and do what’s best for Bowie. 

The more Rodan tries to act the innocent the more you know she’s guilty.  She stands there like a statue with an indignant look on her face is her go to pose.  

Banana Breath you are a fucking ignore grotesque knuckle dragging primate. Don’t knock, just push the door open and enter the room uninvited.  Just like a cheap hotel, the doors don’t lock.  By the way, I have absolutely no doubt that when Sally turned around to see who walked in, she expected to see Adam.  Is there still hope that Adam and Sally would finally they really can’t live without each other?  Let’s hope so. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Listen yall, I held out as long as I could but I'm so over Adam & Sally.

Hee, that feeling is spreading. On another soap forum the posters are so upset about this latest turn of events with Sally and Adam that they've been saying Adam must be really bad in bed or he has a tiny peen. Lol, somehow I doubt either of those is what the writers were going for.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8

I couldn't follow Sally's rationalizations at all.  The initial break-up came out of nowhere and made no sense, so let's do it again, only make it even more stupider.  Am I supposed to feel sorry for Nick?  Hard pass, thanks anyway.  I can't feel bad for someone who keeps getting terrible haircuts at Adolf's Barber Academy. 

Has Summer ever met Phyllis?  You can't have a quiet dinner with someone who doesn't understand the concept of using your indoor voice.  What was up with the tension and sniping between Nick and Phyllis?  When Phyllis paid back the money he loaned her for the Gap PacSun, it seemed like their relationship was on better terms.  Also out of left field was Jack embracing Diane twice.  Yes, she was in a tizzy and he was trying to calm her down, but he knows how she feels about him and he's insisted that his eyes are wide open where she's concerned.  Who could blame her for misinterpreting his signals?

Who sent Tucker the text about Jeremy being in town?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I was particularly glad to read all of your posts today and see how many of you had the same reactions today.

As much as I like Sally, I couldn't understand her one bit today.  Bangs the guy who wants to get married, tells him how much they're in love and the Bad Thing he did really wasn't all that bad and was kind of cute all along but.. we're done, just because?

Dude.  That conversation should have been clothed and in a semi-public place.  I'm not sick of *her* but I'm over the back and forth and Adam embarrassing himself.  Sally in her current mindset frankly is the one who's not worth it. 

Maybe Diane and Devon should be a couple.  I don't dislike either of them (far from it, and I think Devon's a bit more guilty here), but they are both REALLY good at passively getting what and who they want.  

If Phyllis isn't getting killed off (yeah right) or at least completely abandoned over this, I don't even know anymore.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

It looks like Show did it again.  I feel like the equivalent of that red-nosed moron called Rudolph because

All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games

because I refused to let go of Adam and Sally as a couple.  I've been Lola'd - again!   Even while I watched Kyle turning into Vyle, giving the google eyes to that demented Daisy Duck wannabe, Hunter King's Dummer, I hoped against hope that Kyle would maintain enough working brain cells to NOT dump Lola for Dummer.  Ding ding ding, wrong choice!

I've done the same while watching Sally choose to date the human equivalent of the city dump aka Nick instead of accepting Adam's apology.  Even today, right up to the last minute, I thought she'd see that Adam, for all his faults, not only is the perfect match, he's also not someone who frames his skidmarks like his brother Nick.  Sally has settled for a permanent bad smell.  All that's left is for Victor to lend her his private bathroom key.

Quelle domage, fellow preverts, quelle domage.  

Oh yeah, that ending scene, where Bob's Big Boy went up against Jeremy Stark.....

somebody's gonna be hamburger meat and it ain't gonna be JS.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The wee actor playing Dom is just adorable. He and TSJ must be spending time together off screen for them to be so easy with each other. TSJ has such a low key vibe to him that the little guy feels comfortable. 

How did they manage to cast a baby/toddler that actually looks like he could be related to Bryton James and Melissa Owen? Good job there!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, boes said:

It looks like Show did it again.  I feel like the equivalent of that red-nosed moron called Rudolph because

All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games

because I refused to let go of Adam and Sally as a couple.  I've been Lola'd - again!   Even while I watched Kyle turning into Vyle, giving the google eyes to that demented Daisy Duck wannabe, Hunter King's Dummer, I hoped against hope that Kyle would maintain enough working brain cells to NOT dump Lola for Dummer.  Ding ding ding, wrong choice!

I've done the same while watching Sally choose to date the human equivalent of the city dump aka Nick instead of accepting Adam's apology.  Even today, right up to the last minute, I thought she'd see that Adam, for all his faults, not only is the perfect match, he's also not someone who frames his skidmarks like his brother Nick.  Sally has settled for a permanent bad smell.  All that's left is for Victor to lend her his private bathroom key.

Quelle domage, fellow preverts, quelle domage.  

Oh yeah, that ending scene, where Bob's Big Boy went up against Jeremy Stark.....

somebody's gonna be hamburger meat and it ain't gonna be JS.

Thank you for this post! It took me a long time to get over Lola. Remember the purse Kyle got her? She had to come to terms with him having $ which was a bit insulting since the girl was an up and coming chef from Miami and not a bumpkin from Waltons mountain in the 70s. Still, I enjoyed them together to the point where even his hair didn’t bother me. I was able to get past the sneering liver blackmailing harlot and their fake marriage. Got through all that for him to wake up and decide he loves Summer after all.

I think they are setting us up for more Adam vs Nick. Will they really do another WTD? They haven’t done anything with Christian, would they repeat that already?

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Skarzero said:

At best, all Kyle did was poke the bear. If Jeremy is as badass as TPTB would like us to think then Diane, Kyle, and anyone else they care about is probably toast. 

I want a swerve here with Jeremy - out of the blue my mind glommed onto the idea of Jeremy being bored out of his mind in prison, picking up a book, and falling in love with it and needing to read everything by the author and becoming a fanboy. Cut to his skulking around town with Diane, Jack, and Kyle all nervous when Traci comes upon them and Jeremy sees her and is like 'Traci Abbott? THE Traci Abbott?' and he has a fanboy moment all gushy and sweet about how he read all her books while in prison and she really saved him and then he buys her drinks, dinner, and they begin hanging out and because of her he says he won't seek revenge against the Diane or use the Abbotts as payback.  Traci gets a hot new man with a hint of danger and Phyllis is foiled. Win-win in my book.

The Adam/Sally story feels like some backstage shenanigans are pulling the strings here. The beats don't feel like that of the build of a normal power couple with a lot of contrived reasons to keep them apart; A woman boinking the brother of the man she loves is a tried and true trope but in Sally's and Nick's cases -while both are adults and single- it really makes them both look bad; Nick KNOWS Adam loves Sally and yet still forged ahead in sleeping with her and making no apologies even as he tries to purport that he's the better man. He KNOWS why Adam dumped Sally - to save her job and not due to any ill will/malicious intent or loving someone else.  Sally knows the baggage Adam carries about his family and especially around Nick; she's well within her rights to sleep with him but she can't act like she doesn't know the mindf*&^ that would do to Adam and act superior about it. If Adam had hooked up with her sister Coco she'd be livid. Sally and Nick DO have chemistry but the build up to their relationship was rushed and wonky and so far doesn't feel deep with any kind of real connection but based on a really strong attraction. And it's laughable that she thinks her life will be easier with Nick; Adam would always be dancing in the edges of that family and Victor will make her life no so great. She survived Bill Spencer dropping a building on her but Victor Newman can and will do worse.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I want a swerve here with Jeremy - out of the blue my mind glommed onto the idea of Jeremy being bored out of his mind in prison, picking up a book, and falling in love with it and needing to read everything by the author and becoming a fanboy. Cut to his skulking around town with Diane, Jack, and Kyle all nervous when Traci comes upon them and Jeremy sees her and is like 'Traci Abbott? THE Traci Abbott?' and he has a fanboy moment all gushy and sweet about how he read all her books while in prison and she really saved him and then he buys her drinks, dinner, and they begin hanging out and because of her he says he won't seek revenge against the Diane or use the Abbotts as payback.  Traci gets a hot new man with a hint of danger and Phyllis is foiled. Win-win in my book.

Ooh, ooh, I wanna play! I want to add that Ashley would be jealous as heck because the suave, hot guy chose Traci over her(!) and she just can't deal.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Would it be out of the realm of possibilities that an allegedly independent intelligent woman like Sally could take more than 2 minutes to get into another relationship? Or it isn't left up to Cave Man Nick to decide their future?  IMO something about Danny Boy is screaming manipulating scammer to me. Talking about Heather is a "no-no," before he launches into his heavy handed assessment of Lily and Billy, and a trip down Memory Lane. Not that Billy, and his ridiculous need to save Chelsea, doesn't deserve it! Is there a reason Billy and Chelsea have to always meet in her apartment? Seems like walking, or a trip to a gym would be as helpful as bouncing insults about Adam (off that filthy front door that needs painting) has been. Diane's honor won't allow her to borrow money from Jack, to pay back the money she stole from Jeremy Stark? MWT's, that doesn't make sense to me 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

TPTB can GFT for ruining the only pairing I'm enjoying on the show. 

I swore I wouldn't get burned again after they wouldn't let Shadam reunite and here I am, pissy over the ruination over Ally. 

And please no to a WTD.

Nick needs another kid or kid of Adam's like Phyllis needs to go around braless.

• Like 1
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I can only speak for myself, but the old days of “who’s the Daddy” plot lines are over. It just shows that the writers are too lazy to come up with anything new. Of course what do I know….B and B has had the same storylines - sometimes with the SAME actors, for decades. Decades! It is insulting to women. I like Sally but I am ready for her to take some time off for Christmas. She seems to be the new Sharon - always has a couple guys waiting on deck. Kick back for awhile, pull on some old, baggy jeans and  sweater, sport some Birkenstocks with Santa socks, scrub off the makeup and put your hair in a scrunchy. Stay offscreen for a day or two. You will return refreshed and your brain back in your head. Please.

Edited by Kemper
Spelling error
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Sally, is that how the kids break up these days? I  have to apologize for being behind the times. I was born in the 50s. When I was younger and wanted to breakup, we would give back a ring and say "Its not you, its me" or would have endless nights of washing our hair so we couldn't go out, or if they came to the door we would duck and hide. Never in my wildest dreams would I think the way to break up would be to boink the guy. In today's culture yes means no. YES I'll have sex with you, but NO, I am rejecting you.

But Nick is a very understanding guy and he gets how it works these days. Adam is such a pussy, he is having a harder time accepting it than Sally is. She is woke and evolved. 

I am disappointed. I really loved Adam and Sally and was hoping for them to reunite. Nomore. I still like Adam but Sally and Nick can just go fuck their brains out, whatever brains they have.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, TVForever said:

How did they manage to cast a baby/toddler that actually looks like he could be related to Bryton James and Melissa Owen? Good job there!

And little Doom is a better actor than Hassenpfeffer.

3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

OMG, I love this! If only you were one of the writers the show would be so much better.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

I can only speak for myself, but the old days of “who’s the Daddy” plot lines are over. 

Someone on another board suggested twins with Nick AND Adam being the fathers. Now that could be funny especially if she moved on with Devon and the kids could have 3 fathers.

I liked that Chance and Adam were buddies today. Lets just stick to their bromance...it should be much better than Abby and Sally romances.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Good job Phyllis you idiot.  It’s looks like you pushed Diane right into the loving arms of Jack!  
Billy is also an idiot. He doesn’t even seem to care that Lily is spending time with Daniel while he coddles Chelsea. He also needs to stop the Adam insults to Chelsea. Shut up Billy!

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Nick is not out here trying to act like his feelings are hurt because Sally just slept with Adam. Please, you willingly chose to take Adam's sloppy seconds, Nicholas. Repeatedly.

Wow, guess Billy is unofficially "dating" Chelsea now. I can't with this guy. 🙄

Anyone with certain tech skills could spoof a text. How do Diane and Jack know it was actually from Jeremy and not someone trying to scare Diane? O hai Phyllis.

Chance in a nightclub. Okay, I'm gonna need him to hit the dance floor at some point. No way was he sitting there looking so fine and the women weren't throwing themselves at him.

Show, are you trying to make me hate Sally? IMO she does not need to keep explaining her behavior and decisions wrt Adam to Nick. Sally is a grown a$$, independent woman. Nick is not her daddy and he's not paying her bills. She owes him nothing and is just looking more and more pathetic IMO.

I see you, Chelsea, still using Connor to play Billy and Adam against each other, and acting all giggly and lowkey flirtatious. Ugh.

Of course Diane spent the dirty cash she stole from Jeremy. And of course Jack the white knight offered to give her more money so she could repay Stark. Allegedly. I think this smells like a con. The new question is, is Jeremy in on it?

Finally. Diane is about to move back into the Abbott manse, at Jack's insistence. It took her a few months but mission accomplished!

Never in my wildest dreams would I think the way to break up would be to boink the guy.

Um, all I'm going to say is I know, um, someone who did this back in the day when they were Sally's age. They considered it a power move of sorts, kind of like having the final word in a situation that's basically over anyway. 😉

Someone on another board suggested twins with Nick AND Adam being the fathers.

Yeah, but instead I'd have it turn out both babies were Adam's. Twin girls.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance in a nightclub. Okay, I'm gonna need him to hit the dance floor at some point. No way was he sitting there looking so fine and the women weren't throwing themselves at him.

You're not kidding. And Adam ain't too hard on the eyes either.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 11

Of all the stupid shit that the monkeys with a keyboard have forced fed us, Adam and Sally making love to say goodbye is the most stupid of them all.  Especially with Sally now apologizing, yes apologizing, to Banana Breath for having to find out if she is still in love with Adam.  Sally is ready to move on now but moving on with Banana Breath is actually moving backwards. For me, Banana Breath is 100 times worse than Adam.  Sally would only be fooling herself, even more, if she thinks that Banana Breath can be truly in love with her.  The monkeys with a keyboard are also trying to get us to buy that getting under someone is the best way to get over someone.  It’s possible but not probable.  

So Banana Breath is jealous?  What else is new. Banana Breath has been jealous of Adam ever since he’s knew Victor is Adam’s father.  Adam can’t be jealous of Banana Breath and Sally, but when the shoe is on the other foot, Banana Breath, true to character, becomes the Hulk.  Take heed Sally, Banana Breath has showed you his true self, so do you want to take up with him. Beside Sally, take into account that Rodan is Summer’s mother and Nikki, Cruella, and Victor are big parts of his life. 

Speaking of a man worse than Adam, Nostrils fits into that category but he’s a 1,000 times worse because he actually has no redeeming features.  What a self centered self absorbed pos to accuse Chelsea of avoiding him.  So what if she is. It’s her prerogative.  

Maddie is going to Stanford and Charlie is at NYU. It’s a very good thing that Lily is the CEO of CW so she can afford to send them to very expensive universities. Unless Uncle Devon is footing the tuition. Rich or poor, it’s nice to have money 😜

The friendship between Adam and Chance looks to have been restored.  Chance 2.0 and Adam, for me, seems to be much more compatible than Chance 1.0 and Adam.  Chance 2.0 is more roguish, like Adam, and Chance 1.0 was more proper and straight laced.  Chance 2.0 in talking to Adam, they seem to be more like brothers or at least kindred spirits. 

Diane just slipped down slightly on the pedestal I put her on knowing that she kept some I’ll gotten gains. How much?  Well the monkeys with a keyboard hardly ever let you know when money is involved.  Jack offers to lend money to Diane but wouldn’t Diane selling the house in LA cover a good part of it?  Even Jack could buy the house since it was owned by Keemo instead of giving Diane a loan. Too obvious I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course Diane spent the dirty cash she stole from Jeremy. And of course Jack the white knight offered to give her more money so she could repay Stark. Allegedly. I think this smells like a con. The new question is, is Jeremy in on it?

Oh, no.  MORE secrets??  Dammit, Show, don't Lola me again, not right after pulling the rug out from under with this Sally and Adam b.s.  

If all of this has been some long con, inconceivably executed, btw, so Diane and Stark could fool Jack and Kyle and everyone EXCEPT the three Witches of Endor for some stupid payday - completely ridiculous considering all the moving parts and things that could have gone wrong, I'm gonna cancel Christmas.  Just warning ya'll.  If this is some storyline twist to MAKE PHYLLIS RIGHT then I'm going to only watch Ryan's Hope episodes on Youtube with a gin chaser.

Just DON'T, Show, I'm warning you.  I can only take so much.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

When Billy interrogated Lily about her meeting with Chelsea, didn't Lily give him an honest and accurate accounting of it?  Billy asked Chelsea why she was avoiding him even though he already knew the answer, trying to get her to put the blame on Lily.  What a dick move, looking for excuses to dump on Lily and using Chelsea to do it.  If I were struggling with depression and some morose gas bag showed up at my door with industrial popcorn and a dumb movie that would make me feel like I just wasted 97 minutes of the life I had recently considered ending, I would be super annoyed.  This is where the actor makes all the difference.  I know what they were going for, but this Billy just doesn't have the energy or charisma to pull that off.  Instead, it's coming across like Billy's obsession interest in Chelsea's recovery is more about validating himself than helping her.      

I lIke that Chance and Adam have rekindled their unlikely friendship.  I hope it lasts beyond this one night.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

I was pretty sure I couldn't despise a character more than or even equal to Phyllis or Victor.  Failure of imagination, I guess.  What a putzy, selfish shithead Billy is.  

Instead of anything Chelsea or Billy related, I'd rather watch a storyline all about Chance's quasi-philosophical misadventures while off hurting and drunk. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

... If I were struggling with depression and some morose gas bag showed up at my door with industrial popcorn and a dumb movie that would make me feel like I just wasted 97 minutes of the life I had recently considered ending, I would be super annoyed.  This is where the actor makes all the difference.  I know what they were going for, but this Billy just doesn't have the energy or charisma to pull that off.  Instead, it's coming across like Billy's obsession interest in Chelsea's recovery is more about validating himself than helping her.     

Perfect post, Snaporaz, of the poor man's imitation of Mr. Hankey that Show keeps trying to pass off as Billy ButtBiscuit Nostrildumbass Abbott.

giphy.gif

Such a charmer......

I'm no Chelsea fan, but even I had a few (unwilling) moments of sympathy for her when that unctuous enema tip of a person walked into her apartment, sweating, with greasy hair and beady eyes, all the appeal of a meth head in need of a fix, with a bag of bad movies and even worse moves.  The man is such an energy vampire I'm surprised he doesn't haunt cemeteries and scour the local papers for funeral listings to give him someplace to go.  
Show better not be trying to posit this version of Billy Abbott as some sort of sex object, because that ship has not only sailed, it's been sunk, brought to the surface and sold for salvage.  That Jaboat has sailed, long, long ago.  I don't care what cleaning company Lily eventually hires, she's never going to get the stink or the grease stains of ButtBiscuit out of her apartment.

I think if he tries to get it on with Chelsea, Connor will lock him in the garage, too.  

Any bets on how many months it will be before anyone wonders where he's at?

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Chance and Adam>>>>>> all other men on this show idc 

Out of all friendships on this show theirs is the only convincing one. Hell, it's more convincing than the romantic relationships on this show. Namely Lily & the nasal/emotional black hole, Nick/Sally, etc. I could go on. 

Welp @boes I'm joining you at the table because I too had an inch of sympathy for Chelsea against my will, and it was a very agonizing 5 seconds of my life.  So Fuckboy shows up unannounced to watch trash movies that match his personality? Great....I don't know if it's a miracle or a curse that Chelsea hasn't tried to off herself again after having Billy in her face this much. Unless this is what she had in mind. In that case, show please spare us more scenes of those two. We don't deserve this.... 

I think Daniel is being elusive about his relationship with Heather because he doesn't know why things are bad. Why? Because the writers don't know why Daniel & Heather's relationship is so "rocky". I like Daniel well enough but they seem to be phoning in his return. Whatever the issue is it better be good since it made Daniel willingly spend time with his whackjob mother & blockhead sister(still an improvement to HKs Summer). 

If Jeremy spends all his time going after Diane & the Abbotts, especially when Phyllis is right there & brought this on everyone, then he's gonna burn out way faster than Ashland Locke did. Unless the only Abbott he goes after is Billy, then that I can watch. Happily. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

If I were struggling with depression and some morose gas bag showed up at my door with industrial popcorn and a dumb movie that would make me feel like I just wasted 97 minutes of the life I had recently considered ending, I would be super annoyed.  This is where the actor makes all the difference.

I think Adam would have been much better in this scene because he would play it low key understated not all shiny cheeks toothy smile which just signals pity. That would make me feel worse. He is treating her like I treated my son when he was sad at age 3.

16 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

Chance and Adam>>>>>> all other men on this show idc 

Out of all friendships on this show theirs is the only convincing one. Hell, it's more convincing than the romantic relationships on this show. Namely Lily & the nasal/emotional black hole, Nick/Sally, etc. I could go on. 

Yes, writers please focus more on this realistic and interesting friendship. The best chemistry I've seen in a long time.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

^^^@Skarzero, if they brought Heather back, they would have to explain where tf Paul is.  So I guess they just haven't figured out a good break-up story yet (Yay!  More off-camera exposition to come!).  But why does she have Lucy, who really needs to be in town if only to have someone call sexxxay Phyllis "Granny".  Lucy would be roughly Johnny's age, ready to get him and Conor into mondo trouble.  And the heat is starting to turn up on Sheila, so I'm assuming she'll be fleeing Los Angeles soon and heading to GC to obsess over her other grandchild.  (Please, gods, no!!!  I shouldn't put that out into the universe.  Just kill her once and for all, Finn/Steffy/Li/Anybody!)   

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I lIke that Chance and Adam have rekindled their unlikely friendship.  I hope it lasts beyond this one night.

Yeah, I like it too. I forgot that they were sort of buddies, otherwise I wouldn't have been pushing for Sally and Chance to have a fling. Chance is definitely not going to violate the bro code.

Please, gods, no!!!  I shouldn't put that out into the universe.  

No, you should not. If that woman shows up on Y&R, I'm out the same way I dropped B&B last year because of her. Both the character and the actress are a line in the sand for me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

In my dreams, drunk Chance shows up at Devon’s door and bitch slaps him into next week. 

in my dreams drunk Chance shows up at my door and.......use your imagination

• Wink 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Watching Jack rip into Phyllis today was EVERYTHING! I just hope he follows through. That would make my week!

Another fun moment: watching Adam cut through all the BS with Billy and Lily. Especially Lily, whose game-playing with Daniel and Billy is not nearly as subtle as she thinks it is. Adam cut her down to size with a quickness and sent her smug tail running from the coffee shop.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Watching Jack rip into Phyllis today was EVERYTHING! I just hope he follows through. That would make my week!

I haven’t watched today's show yet, but I’m thinking Jack should have “Sucker” stamped on his forehead. I get the sense Diane (and maybe Allie) is playing him like a fiddle. Phyllis is going to be right, I just feel it. And I’m okay with that. I think the Diane actress is excellent but I’m tired of the character and her whineassing for sympathy every other day.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I was rather pleased Auntie Jack told Phyllis off, but really, why waste the time and energy on a psychopathic narcissist? Sad Auntie Jack is starting to have feels for Diane, probably signifies the MWT's will make her disappear, along with her nemesis Jeremy Stark. I have zero cares about Billy/Adam/Lily fighting over who gets the right to prop Chelsea up, likewise who Audra kisses or flashes in her bra. I still side-eye Danny. He is not giving "really a nice guy"  to me." 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

In my dreams, drunk Chance shows up at Devon’s door and bitch slaps him into next week. 

And Devon is blinded and made deaf from the slap, and can't work in the music industry. Karma.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, boes said:

If this is some storyline twist to MAKE PHYLLIS RIGHT

That's exactly what I think that it has been from the start. We are now entering the phase where everyone turns against her. Don't fret, her triumph is on the horizon. That's what the return of MulvaDiane is all about. MulvaDiane was always about her rivalry with Syph. OG DianeJenkins was a character all unto herself. MulvaDiane not so much, she was just here to give Syph story. And CarlyDiane? Something that should never have happened. Such a waste. All in all three good actresses, though.

6 hours ago, Skarzero said:

If Jeremy spends all his time going after Diane & the Abbotts, especially when Phyllis is right there & brought this on everyone, then he's gonna burn out way faster than Ashland Locke did. 

This feels so similar to the Ashland and Tara story that seemed to fizzle out. I'm wondering if they took the pages that they tore out of the script, changed the names to Diane and Jeremy, and tweaked it just a little bit.

3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

And the heat is starting to turn up on Sheila, so I'm assuming she'll be fleeing Los Angeles soon and heading to GC to obsess over her other grandchild.  (Please, gods, no!!!  I shouldn't put that out into the universe.  

No, no and no. Just no. I enjoy Sheila so much. B&B really knows how to write for Sheila. They know the character. The last crap that Y&R churned out for her and the utter crap they wrote with the plastic surgery to look like Syph and all that nonsense was beyond awful. If they bring her back to GC it will be a travesty. No, no, no, no, no.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I still side-eye Danny. He is not giving "really a nice guy"  to me." 

Oh gosh, you see it too? He just seems really smarmy to me. I was happy to hear the character was coming back, but every scene he's done since his return has me wondering what the heck he's really up to. He's trying waaaay too hard with Lily (although she doesn't seem to mind), being super cagey about what's going on with his wife(?) and child, and all the rest.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

I loved Jacks line about Phyllis' stupid smirk! 😅

I was really surprised when Billy referred to Chelsea as the mother of his.child today.   woman who drugged and raped you is the mother of your child. I wonder how Victoria would like hearing that.

• Like 7
  • Love 9