Type keyword(s) to search

Jenna

• Start Topic

Jenna and 1980’s Supermodel Carol Alt have a striking resemblance to one another. I’m not sure if I can post a picture of Carol Alt on this website.

Jenna, thank you for reminding me what a terrible Chief Stew you are.  Cry me a river.  That "me so horny" thing just isn't working.  Her whining middle schooler routine is even funnier.  Adam is an asshole, but is he smart enough to drop you like a hot clam?

No. 

Yeah dude, do your work.

Madison rules!  "Can't you just go suck dick on the bow?"  LOLOL.

Ciara.  A future bunny boiler in training.  And Pagggg is still an asshole.  You deserve each other.

Glenn.  Just because you hung out with the toxic couple (who couldn't bother to take care of your boat preseason, but probably kissed your ass), doesn't make them right.

And if they take out Parker, they get to do all his work.  Won't that be glorious!  It's the way morons think.

Then poor, poor, disrespected, misunderstood, whiny Jenna just has to whine some more about Madison.

"Is Madison going to lose it today?" "Oh! this is the wrong hanger."(channeling Faye Dunaway in "Mommie Dearest")  Jenna is so pathetic, I'm sticking with this show to watch her be miserable.

• Love 5
(edited)

I have dated a few Canadian girls and the majority of them are really cool to be with. Jenna  gives Canadian girls a bad rap because she is so uptight.

Edited by APK
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2020 at 5:19 AM, Duke2801 said:

Jenna resembling a former supermodel? I think definitely not. 

The best thing I can say is that she vaguely resembles a bootleg Kim Raver (24).

You got it! I used to watch Kim in "Lipstick Jungle " with my mother-in-law back in '08/'09 LoL! That's closer to Jenna for sure.  She's one of those that if she were nicer, more kind & a harder worker (on cam) she'd be prettier.  Personality makes or breaks appearance IMO 

• Love 6

Jenna tries old editing excuse and shows what a bitch she truly is.

And the clumsy, transparent self-promotion begins. She needs a good copy editor.

I do think she did more than just polish glasses. The editors are choosing to show only that.

• Love 4
On 4/25/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gigi Alexander said:

I have Never Missed an Episode since Episode 1 Season 1. I love Kate. I love Hanna. I despise Jenna. I dislike absolutely EVERYTHING About her. NEW CHIEF STEW Next time!! PLEASE!

We all see things differently.  I do not like Kate, and I like Jenna.  

I do like Hannah, though.  

Edited by Jextella
4 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

So it seems like Jenna has eaten some humble pie and sees the error of her ways. I will give her a bit of credit for that. Just a bit. 

Scroll down for her recent instagram post.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/captain-glenn-shephard-jenna-macgillivray-fight-below-deck-sailing-yacht-recap

This is her third or forth attempt to apologize for her behavior it usually lasts a day or two before she insists she did nothing wrong.

On a FB group they said she was handed her ass at the reunion which is the reason for this apology. Who knows. 

• Love 5

OMG, I hate her voice SO MUCH.  Nails on a fucking chalkboard.  She's got monotone, vocal fry AND a Valley Girl accent.

I also don't believe for one second Adam is attracted to her.

• Love 9
(edited)
17 hours ago, sasha206 said:

OMG, I hate her voice SO MUCH.  Nails on a fucking chalkboard.  She's got monotone, vocal fry AND a Valley Girl accent.

I also don't believe for one second Adam is attracted to her.

You nailed the description. 

Cheezuz, I hate vocal fry. Like Sheena on Vanderpump.

The Kartrashians, etc.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5
On 5/20/2020 at 3:00 AM, biakbiak said:

This is her third or forth attempt to apologize for her behavior it usually lasts a day or two before she insists she did nothing wrong.

On a FB group they said she was handed her ass at the reunion which is the reason for this apology. Who knows. 

There was a preview of the reunion and it shows her being defensive and in tears.

Watching the marathon on air today. Jenna is one of my least favorite reality personalities ever. I felt a teeny bit bad for her because it was obvious Adam wasn’t that serious about her, plus so demeaning. Got the feeling she was an outcast growing up, so once she had authority, she felt she was in the cool kids crowd finally and went into mean girls mode. Not sure how she ever got into hospitality as she almost always had a sour look on her face. And the voice. Just no.

• Love 4

Just started watching and Jenna is a huge hypocrite. She complains about the other stews talking about her behind her back but does exactly the same thing. All she does is flirt with Adam and then bitch to him about Madison and Georgia.
I miss Hannah.

• Love 1