Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: I Want You to Want Me

• Start Topic

(edited)

Meka is judge, jury, and executioner.  I can barely listen to her.  Who knows what up with Michael.  I know someone who lies, all the time, about everything.  It’s a mental illness.  Is he lying?  He can’t even get in a word edgewise with Meka’s shrill anger and thundercloud over her head.  But he sucks. 
I hate Brandon, but I hate Taylor more.  The way she switched gears from “sobbing” to earnest in a split second was messed up.  And she finally admitted she posted the video to hurt him.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

He invites her to a yoga class he says he teaches & they don't even know who he is. I wonder if anyone knows who Michael really is (they might now).

What I don't understand is why he would even invite her to a yoga class that he doesn't teach.  Wouldn't he know that she'd find out right away?

Taylor's muscle bound friend is annoying.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I want my husband to live with Meka for one week .. correction, one day.

She makes us all look like sweet easy going wives, doesn’t she!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

I know I heard in an earlier episode Michael told Dr. Pepper he taught yoga, but I don't remember him saying once a month.  I thought it was more often than that. 

I wonder, is he lying about things because he's married to Meka and just doesn't like her, or is he just a liar no matter who he's with?

Edited by Ohwell
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

You need to be licensed to teach yoga even as a sub. Michael is either a licensed yoga instructor or is not. Perhaps the studio allowed him to sub for 10-15 minutes, maybe a warmup, while the real instructor came and Michael stretched that to call himself a “yoga instructor.”  And no, Michael, you can’t blame that on Meka because you were lying about it before you even met her. As for the class, he probably had arranged for them to take it, but when she found out he doesn’t teach, probably some drama followed and they missed it

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

The way she switched gears from “sobbing” to earnest in a split second was messed up

In all fairness, there could have been plenty of time between the scenes. We saw them as if they were together. But yes, I agree that she is very immature about handling this 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

What I don't understand is why he would even invite her to a yoga class that he doesn't teach.  Wouldn't he know that she'd find out right away?

Taylor's muscle bound friend is annoying.

I thought he invited her to a class at the studio where he claimed to teach, but he didn’t teach that particular class. And I mean, if he cleans the rooms he can probably attend classes free, which is a great deal (yoga classes are pricey), but that is not teaching. Teaching yoga requires a certification that takes at least 200 hours to obtain.

• Love 10

How many weeks do we have to watch three of these couples pretend like ‘maybe’  things will work out? There’s no way. I’m on the fence with Katie and Derek. Austin and Jessica will be fine I think.

• Love 18

So, Michael's beef is that Meka doesn't do or say the right thing after he lies, stands her up, and never directly addresses her accusations.

Why does he not deny being a liar? Why didn't he reply to Meka's specific charge about his not being a yoga teacher?

Only one conclusion.

Same thing with Taylor. Lying about her video, like saying she is single is okay because Brandon wasn't supposed to see it.

• Love 21
Just now, Empress1 said:

I thought he invited her to a class at the studio where he claimed to teach, but he didn’t teach that particular class. And I mean, if he cleans the rooms he can probably attend classes free, which is a great deal (yoga classes are pricey), but that is not teaching. Teaching yoga requires a certification that takes at least 200 hours to obtain.

I should have made my post clearer, what I should have said was that I didn't understand why he'd invite her to any yoga class if he didn't teach there.

• Love 10

It’s possible that Michael is indeed a sub yoga teacher. I used to have a coworker who got certified to teach Pilates and once she was certified she started out on the sub list at a studio (I think she has a regular class now).

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Hey, maybe we can have a group activity with Tantric Yoga!

Carlos Ponce can be the instructor (from "Couples Retreat"):

Meka's voice is one of those that would be a deal-breaker for me. I'm that way.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Pepper at least held Zach’s feet to the fire. She should have done the same thing to Taylor. 
Maybe Michael taught a yoga class to his students with special needs once. 
I don’t believe a thing he says but Meka just can’t take a deep breath and let him speak 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

Zach is having a secret "friendship" with one of Mindy/Mandy's friend??! WTF??

I knew it! Snake! But what does he have on Mindy? Next week will be interesting. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Meka talks at Michael not to him. I would tune her out in a heartbeat. 

And he never looks at her or tells her anything.

And I can't stand Taylor and she's a horrible actress.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
(edited)
48 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

She makes us all look like sweet easy going wives, doesn’t she!

Yep but it's hard to penetrate a brick wall and that appears to be what she married, I will give her credit for trying, I couldn't with him. (This is about Meka)

Edited by endure
  • Love 14

Are you guys watching Bride and Prejudice? I watched the first episode last week but it looks like a stinker. 
Why Taylor and Brandon are meeting up at all is beyond me. What else is there to say. Guess production needs to eek out a few more scenes. 

After seeing Doug’s holey moley face, (and Colt’s mom on 90 day fiancé), derek’s doesn’t phase me. Moles need love too! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5