Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: I Want You to Want Me

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I happen to think she (Meka) is a joyless harpy AND Michael is garbage thank you very much.

Yeah, I'm 100% with you here. It's not a Pepsi vs. Coke either/or choice. I don't like the way Meka gets when she's on Michael's ass. It is not appealing. I completely understand why she gets that way, because he is a shitty person who lies all the time but I still wouldn't want to deal with her mouth. 

1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't know if anybody else caught this but on Taylor's "list" of requirements for a husband on her IG story she had "not gay" as one of the requirements, then all of a sudden that item was clearly blacked out everytime they showed her IG story again.  Hmmmmm very interesting. I think that is what Brandon was so upset about. Another situation where there is alot not being discussed on camera.  

I noticed that. Also, Taylor mentioned that Brandon would belittle her and call her names at least twice when they were with Dr. Pepper. Why wasn't that fully explored? It's not as if the conversation hasn't been had before with other couples - Kate/Luke and Jamie/Elizabeth. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

My half sister was like that!  She even lied about simple things like dessert!  I always have thought there was something wrong to do that.  Never did figure it out.

It's maddening!

My SiL is the same way!  It is maddening because you are always on edge not knowing what is going on.  And, it is all little stuff.  I could understand lying about something really embarrassing, but little lies about dessert or auto mileage or the like are just so frustrating.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Yes, she said he lied about teaching classes and lied about registering them for the class because he hadn’t paid so they couldn’t take the class.  I wonder if the class location was far from Meka’s job and Michael invited her thinking she’d never make it by the start of class so he wouldn’t get busted.  Or he could be one of those people who lie so much it is part of who they are and they do it without thinking. 

It does seem like she had to drive a long way, but who knows.  Perhaps she doesn't like DC traffic when she had to go and get there.

As to Michael's idea for the date....maybe he thought he didn't have to register since he worked/taught there (some kind of perk he was used to) and then when they got there, they got denied since the door lady didn't know him and he hadn't registered.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

It does seem like she had to drive a long way, but who knows.  Perhaps she doesn't like DC traffic when she had to go and get there.

As to Michael's idea for the date....maybe he thought he didn't have to register since he worked/taught there (some kind of perk he was used to) and then when they got there, they got denied since the door lady didn't know him and he hadn't registered.

You can usually take a yoga class without registering. Unlike spinning, there are ways to cram in as many people as possible. With spinning there are a finite number of bikes.

I almost never pre-register at my studio of choice (not for any negative reason, it’s just usually a spontaneous decision for me to take a class) and I’ve never been turned away. You just pay right then. (My gym also offers yoga classes and there’s no preregistration at all for those, or for spinning, though you do sign a sheet for spinning.)

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

My SiL is the same way!  It is maddening because you are always on edge not knowing what is going on.  And, it is all little stuff.  I could understand lying about something really embarrassing, but little lies about dessert or auto mileage or the like are just so frustrating.

If they'll lie about all these little things, please don't doubt they'll lie about the biggies & even be the type to live double lives (won't talk about how I know...).

• Love 5
13 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Unpopular opinion here, but I think she was right to have that conversation with him. By his own admission, he [Derek] was taking things for granted, and it was clearly having a negative effect on their marriage, whether we think he should have to woo her or not.  By her speaking up about it, it gave a chance for the marriage to get better, regardless of why.  And she didn't say that he forced her to have sex so soon on the honeymoon...she just identified what conclusion she didn't want him to draw from that. 

Yet after that she kind of threw things to the wind suggesting he take charge and ravish her. I think they're over analyzing but looks like both are still committed. They have good reasons to stay married at this point.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't know if anybody else caught this but on Taylor's "list" of requirements for a husband on her IG story she had "not gay" as one of the requirements, then all of a sudden that item was clearly blacked out everytime they showed her IG story again.

I just remember the list (height, job etc) and one line was blacked out. 

How do you know it said "not gay" on the list?

20 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Michael's lies are pretty much to make himself look better, or not worse.  Why is he lying to the counselors?  About his pay, the new job, about his yoga instructing.  He's not just lying to Meka, he's lying to everyone.  ON TV.  

He could've copped to saying he wanted sex. Hell, he could've even said he was just joking and she took it the wrong way.  Instead, she's the liar.  He starts off their marriage that way.  

If he was just done with Meka "scolding him", he could do a Zach.  He could do a Brandon.  He could leave.

I don't understand why she's getting shit as if she's the horrible one to be around!   Is she supposed to be joyful to be paired with an ugly habitual liar who acted as though SHE was the one lying about the sex comment?  She can't trust one word he says.  Can you imagine being paired up with him?  I can't imagine any woman not scolding him.

(And sorry I am sounding like a dick cause you know I love you, SB!)   

My son's dad was a pathological liar. It didn't matter who he was lying to, he lied to everyone because he was so insecure about himself. He was also a class A narcissist, and kind of a dimwit, which meant it was super easy to recognize his lies (although I quickly learned to assume that if his lips were moving, he was lying). He is how I learned that pretty on the outside means absolutely nothing, and he's the reason I stopped worrying about looks and started to focus on the person instead.

I remember him telling our son (after we were split up) that he worked in construction and he was going to college. Both of these were easy to prove as untrue, but he was so ashamed of his job working as a drugstore clerk that he couldn't even be truthful with his own kid. When called out on his lies, he would simply dig deeper and gaslight. I thank my lucky  stars daily that my son is an adult now, so I don't have to interact with his dad anymore. All of those lies and all of that gaslighting is crazy making. Our son refuses to have any contact with him.

I'm going to guess Michael inflates his job so people will be more impressed with him, and then he believes he can gaslight his way out of being caught in his lies. I also suspect he may not be very bright, because his cover-ups are so poorly done. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

As far as I'm concerned, other peoples' personal stories/histories have no bearing on what's going on with the people on these reality shows because we don't know them at all.

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think it was mentioned that if she wanted children she would need to have them early on.  No waiting.

I'm thinking the diabetes progresses to where she could not have children.

Katie notes that diabetes can cause complications in pregnancy so she wanted to have kids earlier rather than later. She did not say that she cannot have children or that she will eventually be unable to have children. I think she just prefers not to have the double risk of diabetes AND advanced maternal age.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I want the answer to this, too! Freckles has done nothing for Derek. Not a single damn thing! Maybe that's why the last boyfriend dumped her. I can totally understand why he didn't want her. Self centered, egotistical, little wench. 

Oh, and I liked her (paraphrasing here) "Don't think you got me because you got me so early in the honeymoon, understand?" Derek nodding his head and humbly agreeing with her. I'm waiting for him to blow up on her, the sooner the better, too

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Agreed. I like Derek but he comes across as a total Eugene who wants to be treated like crap in exchange for a little bit of lovin' a couple times a year from a highly overrated, arrogant "wench".

• Love 2
(edited)

I kind of side-eyed Michael when he said he had landed a job as a principal.  My brother worked as a public school principal and not only was in charge of the students and teachers, but also student teachers from local colleges and was also responsible for school test scores, making sure the school maintained a satisfactory rating.  Anything that was on school property--janitorial staff, buses--he was ultimate responsibly for while they were on said property. And dealing with parents was a whole other issue. I said once he definitely needed a plaque that read, "The buck stops here."  Just from watching Michael this season, I don't see him working as a principal.  My guess is he was offered (if he was offered a job at all; that may be another fib) a semi-professional job within a school and he elevated its status and announced he would be a principal.  That seems to be in keeping with past behavior, like when he said he was a yoga teacher and said he worked 3 days a week and then contradicted this amount of time that he taught in another conversation.  Fibs, lots of fibs.

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 9

All during this "experiment" I've wanted to give Michael the benefit of the doubt because he was subjected to Meka's machine gun mouth (thanks @Jeanne222).   Nobody deserves that except a criminal being questioned by the police.

However, I now want to smack Michael upside the head with a cast iron frying pan because the fucker just will not tell the truth.   I still think it's because he doesn't like her so he doesn't care what comes out of his mouth, but he needs to either shut the hell up or tell the truth.   I'm tired of his sloth, breakfast eating ass.

I'm so sick and tired of both of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

I mean, Meka is a bit much the way we see her, but holy SHIT I would be pissed too. He is scary, to be able to still pretend to be the good guy while lying about everything both big and small. That's the kind of guy who could have two secret families and somehow still think he was the victim when both wives found out. 

As much as she comes across as aggressive, I'm willing to give her a pass...she is stuck with a very, very creepy liar, so I really don't know how she acts otherwise. For example, she seemed fine in that conversation with Taylor. Like...what do we expect, really? That she acts sweet and kind with a stranger who lies to her on the daily but still expects sex from her?

Lying about something as random as being a yoga teacher on the side is almost WORSE than if you lied about something big in your past. It means he just enjoys/gets off on lying. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

I remember seeing the full unedited version somewhere and that’s indeed what it said. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, OnTime said:

11 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

I remember seeing the full unedited version somewhere and that’s indeed what it said. 

And that's what really set Brandon off.  He could give a hell if Taylor called herself single. It was her possibly  outing him as gay that sent him over the edge. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And that's what really set Brandon off.  He could give a hell if Taylor called herself single. It was her possibly  outing him as gay that sent him over the edge. 

But why would Brandon go on MAFS if he was gay?  Especially in DC, it wouldn't be an issue at all and he wouldn't have to be down low and get married.  Also, from what I saw of his family, they didn't strike me as homophobic.  Taylor just put that out there to hurt him.

Last season there was talk about Luke being gay and I still say that just because a guy on this show might act like an ass around his wife, it doesn't automatically mean that he's gay.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 8
On 3/4/2020 at 9:06 PM, gonecrackers said:

He invites her to a yoga class he says he teaches & they don't even know who he is. I wonder if anyone knows who Michael really is (they might now).

well, to be fair, he explained that...…..new management that he had not met yet. yeah, he may be lying about this and other things but I just find her so hard to take, that I am on his side

• Love 3

a total Eugene

What are this?

I kind of side-eyed Michael when he said he had landed a job as a principal.  My brother worked as a public school principal and not only was in charge of the students and teachers, but also student teachers from local colleges and was also responsible for school test scores, making sure the school maintained a satisfactory rating.  Anything that was on school property--janitorial staff, buses--he was ultimate responsibly for while they were said property. And dealing with parents was a whole other issue. I said once he definitely needed a plaque that read, "The buck stops here."  Just from watching Michael this season, I don't see him working as a principal.  My guess is he was offered (if he was offered a job at all; that may be another fib) a semi-professional job within a school and he elevated its status and announced he would be a principal.  That seems to be in keeping with past behavior, like when he said he was a yoga teacher and said he worked 3 days a week and then contradicted this amount of time that he taught in another conversation.  Fibs, lots of fibs.

I really, really wanted to like Michael but I don't think he has even a passing acquaintanceship with the truth. That said -private and charter schools often have different job roles and responsibilities than similarly titled positions in public schools (as well as a totally different recruiting and hiring process). I can see someone with the background that Michael purported to have being the principal of a charter school, particularly one for children with special needs. 

At the same time that I don't particularly like Michael at this point and find him to be a complete liar, I also can't stand Meka. Again, I wanted to like her. I know she has been through a lot. But she goes from 0 - 100 in a nanosecond and is one of those people who ends up yelling and then insisting that she's not yelling, that's just how she talks. Sure she talks with her hands, but she was making me defensive and angry while I was watching her and she wasn't even talking to me! I think she will eventually find someone who likes her "passion" or her ability to "stand up for herself" but I find her completely off-putting.

I do like Austin and Jessica. I'd be happy to run into them on the street corner or in line at the local coffee shop. I particularly love that Jessica describes them as "not PDA" people and that they draw some pretty clear boundaries about what they are going to do and discuss on camera.

I'm just gonna say it, and I'm not trying to be mean but...

I think Mindy must have poor hygiene practices. I still think about the honeymoon episodes where she didn't shower, her hair is greasy as hell in EVERY single episode, she's always wearing those pajama pants that are super saggy in the ass - it's like she wants him to be attracted to her but she makes literally no effort to look like a cute Lil snack. 

Tonight's episode she looked the best ever in that grey tank top dress - totally flattering, she looked super cute...but her hair was still oily and gross looking. 

Oh. My. God. The poor woman skips a shower on her wedding night and all of a sudden she is a foul-smelling, greasy, poorly-dressed excuse for humanity. I'll finally confess -I DID NOT SHOWER ON MY WEDDING NIGHT EITHER! I was exhausted. I washed my face, plucked a couple hundred pins out of my hair, changed clothes and collapsed. I shower pretty much every other day of my life (sometimes when I'm sick I skip it, but I'm not sure I'll dare do that again). I don't wash my hair every day either. In other words, I have perfectly reasonable hygiene. 

Did we see Mindy fail to shower more than on her wedding night? There was one other time I recall, on the honeymoon, where Zach said something about not hearing her shower, or not hearing her say that she showered but with Zach's dubious oral communication skills, who the hell knows what he really said. He could have been discussing showers in the rainforest for all I know.

I thought Mindy looked lovely when Dr. Pepper came by. I liked her dress and I think her hair looked healthy and stylish. Zach looked a bit of a slob but I guess he didn't want to get any of Dr. Pepper's obvious disdain for him on his nice clothes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, OnTime said:

Because the very first time they showed it, there it was. Maybe one other time, too. I guess production got a lot of flack for that (maybe Brandon pitched a fit) then it was blacked out. It startled me, that's why I remember it. What an awful person she is. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 8:44 AM, Silver Bells said:

Thanks for the tip.  Always looking for something new.

@karenbrady .. Been watching “Love is Blind” since yesterday.  It’s good, refreshing and NO EXPERTS, lol.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Been watching “Love is Blind” since yesterday.  It’s good, refreshing and NO EXPERTS, lol.

Me too! I am in love with this show which is a relief because I can now watch it instead of hate watching this show........

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Lying about something as random as being a yoga teacher on the side is almost WORSE than if you lied about something big in your past. It means he just enjoys/gets off on lying. 

She told Dr. Pepper at the sit down that he lies about things big and small and her first example was that he lied about the miles on his car.  I don't know why they would have been talking about that or how Meka verified that he was lying, but I just thought what a bizarre thing to lie about, but added to everything else, I just think he's psycho. The look on his face when he was sucking down that iced tea or whatever was the face of someone trying very hard not to pop off. He's an arrogant, smug, douche canoe and a lying liar who lies.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, cinsays said:

well, to be fair, he explained that...…..new management that he had not met yet. yeah, he may be lying about this and other things but I just find her so hard to take, that I am on his side

There are apparently many other lies & other things left unexplained, for the audience & Meka. I understand Meka's reactions, & I also understand how they can be obnoxious to some. But that's nothing compared to habitual lying. If that's what's going on here & it seems so, then Michael has far worse problems that will be much more difficult to correct than Meka's tone of voice.

• Love 9

Thoughts:

I don't think Brandon should have been picked for this show.  He's very immature and doesn't know how to handle stressful situations.  Not a good candidate for marriage.

I don't think Taylor should have been picked for this show either.  Brandon was straight up nasty to her and nasty to production.  She should have walked right then and there.  But I think she wants to be on TV.

giphy.gif

And she knew that if she wanted a divorce, bye bye camera time.  Or she's like one of those people who marries drug addict and alcoholics and then complain about them acting like...drug addict and alcoholics.  Oh, and I didn't buy her tears either, or her crooked wig, though her wig was on straight this last episode.  What bothered me about that video was that the things she wanted were kind of superficial.  Maybe she didn't like Brandon's looks from the beginning and I wonder if Brandon were 6'3" and have a fantastic job, but acted like an entitled little boy if Taylor would have been so bothered.

There was a woman on the show "Love is Blind" who said something really interesting:  Her fiancee was verbally abusive to her and she told him that because of that disrespect, she really didn't think she could ever get back with him.  I really liked that she said that, I wish Taylor could have just walked away but...got to get more IG followers.

I think Michael is one of those people who is just...regular and doesn't want to be.  He probably feels he needs to make himself more interesting, so he tells tall tales.  That is sad because I feel that Meka does want to be married and would probably fall in love with a regular, boring guy.  I think Meka's in it for the right reasons.

Mindy, what the heck is wrong with you.  Zach has totally checked out.  Turing that Tantric yoga session, Zach looked like he was just waiting for it to be over, or for the director to yell "CUT."  I wish he'd just leave and I wish Mindy would realize that he's never going to love her.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Or saying he's gay when he's not.

I wonder if everything she said was directed at him. Because she added that little bit about the 🍆 being good, which would imply she’s slept with Brandon. 

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Last season there was talk about Luke being gay and I still say that just because a guy on this show might act like an ass around his wife, it doesn't automatically mean that he's gay.  

Thank you for this.  Some men are just jerks and has nothing to do with being gay or being (down low...whatever that means anyway).

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The tease...

Michael: Meka, I'm taking you to Ocho Rios for the weekend!...

Meka: Pull out your phone and show me the plane reservations...

Michael: I don't have my account password memorized to access the flights.

Meka: Show me the resort reservation....

Michael: I booked the room through a time share promotion so after we sit through a 12 hour workshop,  we will be assigned a free room.

Meka: Am I going to swim with dolphins?

Michael: Of course. Venmo me 200 dollars and I will book the dolphin encounter for you...

Meka: I'll just do it myself as we are boarding the flight to Jamaica...if there is a flight...

Michael: I'm going to need $1000 as your share of the deposit for "incidentals"

Meka: No.

Michael: {sob}

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
On 3/4/2020 at 7:49 PM, Empress1 said:
On 3/4/2020 at 7:41 PM, PupCal said:

I can't believe "DR"  Pepper is just glossing over how Taylor doesn't think she did anything wrong with posting that video.

Right. Brandon isn’t a saint but Taylor was dead wrong for the video, and the way she’s portraying herself as in the right is gross. “I post what I want!” Well, it’s disrespectful to your marriage to claim to be single. I’d leave too - you say you’re single, so you can be single. This is just a terrible match.

Plus, on UNFILTERED Taylor had an entirely different explanation for the video, saying she did it to hold off questions from friends about her relationship status, etc. and keep her involvement in MAFS a "secret". BS.

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't think Taylor ever gotten over Panama, so she should have left.  She's still pissed at Brandon, she should have asked for a divorce.  I was over her crocodile tears too.

Maybe the reason Taylor can't find the man SHE thinks she deserves is because of HER.

I love them!  Especially what they said about Brandon and Taylor they said Dr. Pepper failed. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Thank you for this.  Some men are just jerks and has nothing to do with being gay or being (down low...whatever that means anyway).

I should have said "on the down low," which means the guy is hiding being gay and pretending to be only attracted to women.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

I should have said "on the down low," which means the guy is hiding being gay and pretending to be only attracted to women.  

I do know what "on the down low" means, my problem is that it seems to be attributed to black men for some strange reason.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Speaking of Katy’s illness, was it ever mentioned she could not have children?  I’m assuming Derek was told after the wedding?  Is that a big feature to consider especially if he didn’t even know or love her yet?

She just mentioned it's better for her to have children sooner than later due to risks with diabetes  and pregnancy - that was her reason for wanting to get married this young.

Edited by endure
  • Love 1

Oh man, this show is too mentally and emotionally exhausting for me to keep up with this season!  Too many train wrecks and dysfunctional people on both sides of these relationships (with the one exception of Austin and Jessica)!  It's pretty much all been said but I have to say I agree with those that are being more forgiving of Meka.  I think she has been ramped up and more "in your face" with Michael because he's really that bad.  In the beginning I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought that maybe she was being too hard on him and misconstruing what he said on the honeymoon, but now I am firmly convinced that she didn't misunderstand him, then he lied to the experts about what he said and THAT's why she's been so hard on him.  I agree with whoever said upthread that she would be much easier to take if she were matched with a nice guy like Greg.  She may be acting insufferable but her failings are very minor compared to his.  He has real issues.  She just needs to learn a little patience but otherwise she's a decent person and much healthier than he is.

I don't think Mindy is as naive as all that to think there's still hope for her relationship.  I just think she is putting on the game face for the show and not wavering from her stance as being committed and in it for real, despite how hopeless things obviously are to the rest of the world.  I feel for her.  I don't think that even when she dresses up Zach would ever find her attractive, and he's not even trying to look like he's putting in any effort to "let that attraction build" or whatever BS he he spewed.  What a selfish douchebag - He basically put the responsibility for him finding her attractive on HER like there was something SHE wasn't doing and he expected from her.  Maybe he might have been hinting around at expecting her to make a sexual move on him?  Like maybe if she gave the best BJ he ever had he might change his mind?  Who knows?  But just the way he came off with that would turn my stomach and obviously Mindy isn't taking that bait, to her credit because this is a marriage, not a hookup.

Re: Derek and Katie, knowing how she is feeling pressured to have kids early because of the diabetes, I can kind of understand how she might be feeling in a rush and not patient enough to wait around for some guy to decide he loves her.  I think that's probably one reason she wanted to marry at first sight, to rush the process along - The only thing is that you can't rush people to feel what they don't feel yet just because you married them.  I think both of them have said some things to create more distance from each other emotionally that doesn't exactly encourage the development of deep feelings.  I think they have a more advanced sexual relationship than they actually feel for each other as people in general and that's only going to make things more complicated and difficult.

• Love 5
On 3/4/2020 at 11:46 PM, Silver Bells said:

Yup, all boring things.  We did the same on our Honeymoon at Cove Haven, Pa.  many many moons ago.  Make pizza party, horseback riding, and other silly things.  I asked the hubs if he wanted to go back and get in the champagne tub.  He just looked at me.  No expression. Hahahaha. Crabby.

LOL, I think we talked about Cove Haven in previous seasons - Hubbie and I went there too on our Honeymoon and remember the champagne glass tub, LOL.  I remember all those silly things too, plus we won the "Newlywed Game" and got a bunch of free junk like t shirts and mugs as our "prize".  Gee, they could have given us a little more!  At our age if we got in that tub again we would need the paramedics to get us out, LOL. 😁

• LOL 3
(edited)

Interesting that there have been references to Love is Blind. I just watched it yesterday and it made so much more sense than this premise does. At least people were able to talk and find their own compatible person and fall in love (yeah, whatever) without ever seeing the person and THEN meeting. I really liked it - and even on that show, there weren't a lot of happy endings.

Back to MAFS, I really have tried to like Michael and want to believe him. Sometimes, when he speaks, he sounds really logical. I get why he gets defensive with Meka. She is way too strong of a personality for him. She can't get past the lies, and I don't blame her, so she needs to just stop trying to make something happen. He will never own up to it and she won't be happy until he does, so she needs to just accept it, let him play his games and get the paycheck. She reminds me so much of Deonna from last time with her walls and demeanor. Both of those women were lovely when they smiled - it was just so rare to see them having fun.  I think that all those resume titles for Micheal may have been some volunteer or internships that were done for experience and for resume building, but that he probably hasn't had much real leadership experience. 

I HOPE that Mindy is just going through the production mandated orders and really doesn't believe that there is any hope with Zach. She is too much like Kate, seeming to be so hopeful and wanting this farce of a relationship to be real, that I have no patience for that. We found out that Kate was mostly playing with us, although she really seemed to want it to be real. If we hadn't seen that, then I could maybe feel bad for Mindy, but since we have, I am just hoping that she is going along with the producers. I don't feel sorry for her, since she could speak up as the others have done this season. Now next week when we see what happened with her "friend," THAT could be interesting and if it is what it looked like, I would feel bad for her.

Taylor and Brandon are both posers and weren't into this to find love. I am glad he walked away, although some previews showed him being back. She is a total fake (and flake).

Don't like Katie, and Derek is too sweet to be with her. It will be interesting next week when she shows him the real foul-mouthed Katie. 

Jess and Austin are nicely boring, but they still look awkward when they kiss. Glad they seem to be happy.

ETA: SO sorry this is so long. I was just sitting at my computer eating breakfast and ended up with this rambling!

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Yeah No said:

LOL, I think we talked about Cove Haven in previous seasons - Hubbie and I went there too on our Honeymoon and remember the champagne glass tub, LOL.  I remember all those silly things too, plus we won the "Newlywed Game" and got a bunch of free junk like t shirts and mugs as our "prize".  Gee, they could have given us a little more!  At our age if we got in that tub again we would need the paramedics to get us out, LOL. 😁

Hahaha .. Now, after all these years I’m wondering why the hell we didn’t go to Hawaii or some exotic place or Italy.  Once the kids come, that’s it.  Three college tuitions, blah, blah.  We mainly went to Disney, Vegas and places close by.  Or, how about that River Cruise in Europe?  Too late.  The ole bones won’t let us.  Yes, we did talk about Cove Haven.  It’s still there, lol. 

• Love 1
On 3/6/2020 at 5:30 AM, humbleopinion said:

Dr. Salt and Peppa lives on her horse farm and her current spouse lives in another state.

Sad I know this...

That is sad but after 20-30 years of marriage you don't need to get to know each other anymore..

20 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Me too! I am in love with this show which is a relief because I can now watch it instead of hate watching this show........

👍. It’s quick, no commercials, a pleasure.  Binging since yesterday, lol.

• Love 2
On 3/6/2020 at 7:35 AM, spunky said:

Meka needs to just walk away. Michael is nothing more than a gaslighting, lying fool! Taylor is a hot mess. She should have just walked away from Brandon in Panama after his last tantrum. Now she's given him the upper hand by posting that video and going out on dates with other men. 

There's no upper or lower hand they're done just biding their time...

• Love 2
On 3/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Straycat80 said:

Tantric yoga with the couple least likely to succeed and Zach who can’t stand Mindy. Who thought this would be a good idea? 

It was calling Zach's BS. Too bad they can't out BS him! 😂😂

• Love 1

UGGGGHHHH. I HATE that I relate SO MUCH!! "Be more vulnerable" is NOT enough!! It's HIS responsibility to GET what he wants! If Meka isn't doing it how he thinks she should, WHAT is Michael doing to get it?? THAT EFFIN SIMPLE!! Just saying the words AIN'T CUTTING IT!! DO SOMETHING ELSE!! OR LET IT GO! CAN'T STAND SOMEBODY SITTING BACK JUST SAYING, "YOU'RE NOT DOING ENOUGH." 😒😒 UGH! THESE PEOPLE!! PLZ!! Would they like someone doing what they do?? Meka just leaving. Michael with the verbal aggression. & I REFUSE to have unpleasant conversations during a meal. I wanna keep my appetite! THANKS!!

1 hour ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

There's no upper or lower hand they're done just biding their time...

True. I wish she didn't let her anger take over. He was doing a good enough job making himself look like a jerk.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 6:52 PM, Adeejay said:

It's sweet that Michael is taking Meka to Jamaica. However, given his propensity to lie, I wouldn’t be surprise if it’s Jamaica, Queens. 

I wouldn't feel comfortable going ANYWHERE outside of a 5 mile radius with that LIAR. Sorry, NOT sorry he's proven to be a liar at EVERY TURN, so Imma need PROOF of what he's lying saying! Those would be my baby steps to feeling comfortable taking him at his word. The IRONY that HE'S uncomfortable!! HOW MANY lies does he think he gets?!! 😂

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 1

Tay Tay GAVE BRANDON AN OUT & HE TOOK IT!! #DONEDEAL!! WTF did she THINK would happen?!! He'd take it on the chin like her?? HA!! He wasn't bout the tit for tat bs & she learned the hard way. OH WELL! Now he gets to play the victim. What a spectacular bomb that blew up in her face! 😂😂  LOOK AT HIS FACE when he talks now! He's so HAPPY he WON! She just gave him the win. It was too easy.

• Love 1