Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: I Want You to Want Me

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Are you guys watching Bride and Prejudice? I watched the first episode last week but it looks like a stinker. 

I am! It is, uh, not good.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Katie doesn't think Derek is trying hard enough to woo her.  I hate to say it, but she isn't as hot as she seems to believe she is.  In New York she would be consider a 5 and in L.A. a 4.  I really admire her confidence.  

Im in Ohio and think Katie’s a 3. 

43 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I should have made my post clearer, what I should have said was that I didn't understand why he'd invite her to any yoga class if he didn't teach there.

It just makes no sense. WHYYYY would he invite her knowing she’d find out he’s lying? Why put himself in that situation? Either something was left out of that explanation or he’s just a lying liar who needs therapy. 

Meka is something else BUT maybe she felt as though she was being gaslit. Like all this time Michael is insisting he’s not lying about very obvious things when she knows he’s lying. The mileage in his car?? Weird. 

Taylor is a terrible actress. Neither of them have been giving it “their all” but she’s been the one appearing to care more on camera. They can’t stand each other and I can’t stand them. I did want to hear more about him calling her names though. Wonder why Dr. Pepper didn’t ask about that. 

I did realize that Zach can be direct when he wants to be. He was direct in the flashback they showed and at the cooking class when he told A&J not to be ashamed of doing well. He just doesn’t want to be with Mindy so he hems and haws about moving in with her. It will never happen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

What I don't understand is why he would even invite her to a yoga class that he doesn't teach.  Wouldn't he know that she'd find out right away?

Taylor's muscle bound friend is annoying.

I think he must have been pretty sure she wouldn't have the time to show up to his yoga class.

Edited by endure
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Cooking class, painting with wine, and tantric yoga yet again. We see this every season! Can these marriages be saved with a fishbowl of questions??

Why can't they do something new other than Jessica/Austin spin the wheel?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I'm just gonna say it, and I'm not trying to be mean but...

I think Mindy must have poor hygiene practices. I still think about the honeymoon episodes where she didn't shower, her hair is greasy as hell in EVERY single episode, she's always wearing those pajama pants that are super saggy in the ass - it's like she wants him to be attracted to her but she makes literally no effort to look like a cute Lil snack. 

Tonight's episode she looked the best ever in that grey tank top dress - totally flattering, she looked super cute...but her hair was still oily and gross looking. 

I like her personality so much and he's a total asshole no matter how you slice it, but...

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

Brandon takes no prisoners. I like that but it's where my compliments will end with him. Taylor needs a hair fix as her real hairline as well as real personality get peeled back each passing ep. 

Gross sexual stuff with these people I now need eye and brain bleach for.  Zach indeed looked terrified. Yuck!

Katie- we get it.  You want 50 shades of grey.  Gross.  I believe her ex that she is obsessed with was great in the sack. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Cooking class, painting with wine, and tantric yoga yet again. We see this every season! Can these marriages be saved with a fishbowl of questions??

Yup, all boring things.  We did the same on our Honeymoon at Cove Haven, Pa.  many many moons ago.  Make pizza party, horseback riding, and other silly things.  I asked the hubs if he wanted to go back and get in the champagne tub.  He just looked at me.  No expression. Hahahaha. Crabby.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Katie doesn't think Derek is trying hard enough to woo her.  I hate to say it, but she isn't as hot as she seems to believe she is.  In New York she would be consider a 5 and in L.A. a 4.  I really admire her confidence.  

Yes!!!  Dead.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Brandon takes no prisoners. I like that but it's where my compliments will end with him. Taylor needs a hair fix as her real hairline as well as real personality get peeled back each passing ep. 

Gross sexual stuff with these people I now need eye and brain bleach for.  Zach indeed looked terrified. Yuck!

Katie- we get it.  You want 50 shades of grey.  Gross.  I believe her ex that she is obsessed with was great in the sack. 

Slut.        Only kidding.  I couldn’t look at Zack and Mindy.  Embarrassing.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I think Katie must have been one of those kids whose parents told her she was the Most Beautiful, the Smartest, the Most Enchanting Child in the World.  Does she have siblings?  She reminds me of some of my friends growing up who were only children and whose parents hung on their every word and gave them their complete and undivided attention, thus ensuring that they grew up self centered and self important.  Unfortunately, I grew up in a family with 4 children and learned my place in the pack early on.  So, yeah, I admire her confidence, too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Hey, maybe we can have a group activity with Tantric Yoga!

Carlos Ponce can be the instructor (from "Couples Retreat"):

Meka's voice is one of those that would be a deal-breaker for me. I'm that way.

So are a lot of men.  They need down time.  Meka would drive my husband nuts.  In fact, everyone needs peace and quiet here n there, not screeching 100 miles per hour.

• Love 6

Derek and Katie could make it. Love them!!

Austin and Jess...Love them!!!

Brandon and Taylor probably could have worked out if Brandon didn’t make life about himself. Anyone would get tired of his fucked up attitude. Did he ever truly apologize for his actions... just like Taylor said he was looking for an out.  He needs to go play a Video Game (spoiled brat).

Michael and Meka; I would rather argue with her to learn about each other than EVER DEAL WITH A LIAR!!!

Mindy and Zach: cute together visually.  She deserves more. He’s in it for Publicity only!!! I think that’s a DICK move. Why would you ever want to be perceived as a NARCISSIST??

• Love 1

I guess I'll voice an unpopular opinion - I'm Team Taylor and am starting to hate Brandon with a vitriol previously reserved for Barf Bag Sean from Season 2.

I'm also leaning towards Meka more than ever before, even though I still find her to be negative and immature.  However, a guy would lose me by repeating the word "vulnerability" too many times when discussing our relationship.  At least we now know what Michael's real job is - watching kids in the before- and after-school programs.  Not a job that segues into principal, even for a private/parochial school.  And yoga studios are only so big - you know who the other instructors are, even if you are new and one of them is a sub.

Katie really does think she's too good for Derek and seems embarrassed that she likes him.  

I love Jessica and Austin.

Is there a reason Dr. Viv is on this show?

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Holy Smokes .. Meka letting him have it again at the restaurant.  Who can talk that fast?  She is a complete turn off.  If I were a guy, I could not take that blabbering for one minute, never mind for the rest of my life.

I find Meka to be joyless. If that was her being vulnerable, I wonder what she is like when she is angry.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

Let's be honest. 

When Michael says "be vulnerable" he's using it in place of "physical intimacy and sex." 

He wants to be physical, but he knows he can't slip up and be honest about that again after her calling him out the first time he said he wanted a sexual relationship sooner rather than later. It's his piss-poor way of saying DAMN MEKA! SOFTEN UP, STOP YELLING, AND LET ME TOUCH YOU. 

Clearly we understand why she wouldn't be ready for a physical step - clearly!  But for some folks that's their love language, and they can start to work on other areas if they're physically intimate, no matter how awkward that may seem to others. I dated a guy once where I'd shut down all physical intimacy if he didn't communicate well, and in turn he wouldn't communicate unless we were physically intimate. *shrug*

Edited by lilsadone
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am not sure it was a good idea to put Mindy and Zach in such intimate positions.  He looked like he wanted to die. I hope she showered.  

After all of the conjecture here, I have apparently started to subconsciously think Mindy stinks, because all through that scene I was gagging at the thought of her climbing all over him smelling like stale sweat and 3 days worth of dry shampoo. Thanks a lot!! 😆

This whole episode made me very uncomfortable. Apart from the cute scenes between Austin and Jessica, the rest of it was hard to watch. Everyone else is so contentious. I was really bothered when Austin said they feel bad about being happy compared to the others! It shouldn't be that way. That's why I don't like all this forced commingling of the couples. It seems to be doing way more harm than good.

Did anyone else watch Unfiltered? Taylor told a VERY different story about the motivation behind the video. She claimed it was all a ruse to throw off her followers because they were becoming suspicious of her situation and I guess she was not supposed to be posting yet about being married or something. So she was just trying to get them to stop asking her questions about her relationship status. If that's true, why did she admit to Pepper during their "mediation" session that she did it because she was angry and fed up with being disrespected by Brandon? I'm so over both of them. They're both awful and don't deserve another minute of air time.

I'm still very confused by what happened at the yoga studio. I was kind of surprised that Dr Pepper basically asked Michael if he's a pathological liar. At first I was excited that finally someone was asking real questions, but of course she didn't keep pulling that thread and let it drop. As someone mentioned upthread, he needs real therapy for his deep seated abandonment/trust issues and childhood trauma before he can attempt to be in any kind of healthy romantic relationship.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I'd add Mindy and Zach to that group.

Here we go with the fucking"game" shit from Katie.  This little turtle-faced bitch has gotten on my last nerve. 

That's it. I'm dead.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, OnTime said:

I've watched every season, and I don't remember any cooking lessons, painting with wine, or Tantric yoga! Yikes.

Recap of next week's preview (or A Series of Unfortunate Events):

Pastor Cal voice over: "Next time on Married at First Sight..."

Mindy and Zach are at the skating rink (I have been WAITING for this). Zach wipes out on the ice, and Mindy cringes.

Cut to Michael and Meka, walking hand in hand down a pier. They are dressed up - Michael is wearing a suit (although he's carrying a pair of sneakers in his hand) and Meka is wearing a bodycon pink dress. 

Cut to Katie and Derek, in their apartment. The apartment is all decorated with candles and a little "nest" set up on the floor. Katie: "Oh my god..."

Pastor Cal: "...our couples celebrate their one-month anniversary."

Back to M & M - strolling down pier to a boat. Table on the boat is set with a white tablecloth, cloth napkins, wine glasses, rose petals, and candles.

Cut to Jessica, climbing a set of stairs. Looks like a restaurant. Austin meets her at the table. Austin: "Oh, hey, fancy meeting you here."

Back to M & M, sitting at table on boat. Michael: "I got us two round-trip tickets to go to Ocho Rios, Jamaica." Meka: "Wow." (Q: How did Michael afford them?)

Cut to Taylor, in apartment by herself. Taylor: "What is this?" She sees a box filled with wedding photos of her and Brandon. Taylor voice over: "This basket full of, like, happiness...I feel like, 'Oh, maybe if we both try, we can get to somewhere positive.'" She's flipping through the album, looking at the pictures.

Cut to Zach and Mindy, in a restaurant. There are bottles of wine lining the walls. Zach: "Coming into this, you haven't been honest with me." Mindy looks surprised. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Zach scrunches up his face. "Please think hard." Mindy looks around like she's completely puzzled. Mindy voice over: "What the hell did I do? Like, I'm really at a loss. It's a mind-[bleep]." 

Cut to Taylor and Brandon, sitting in a nail salon. Taylor is getting a manicure. Her wig still looks bad. Brandon: "Honestly, I don't know what to think about this any more. This has been just been dragged out." Taylor cuts in: "Do you want to be friends?" Brandon: "No."

Cut to Katie and Derek in a restaurant. Derek is wearing a backwards baseball cap and he looks kind of sweaty. Derek: "Don't tell me you're checking out!" Katie: "You're pissing me off." Takes a sip of her cocktail. Derek: "But you're also frustrating me." Katie: "No offense, but [bleep] you." Derek leans back against the booth. Katie: "What is that?"

Cut to Mindy, sitting on her bed, holding cellphone. "At the end of the day, the truth is going to come out." Friend on phone: "I was just wrong in all of it, and I'm sorry I hurt you." Mindy in ITM: "I feel very betrayed by this." Cut to Zach and Mindy sitting on living room couches. Mindy: "Maybe you should tell me that you're having a friendship on the side with one of my friends." Zach gives a heavy sigh. Mindy: "It's pretty disappointing and upsetting, honestly." Zach bites his lip.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, princelina said:

I guess I'll voice an unpopular opinion - I'm Team Taylor and am starting to hate Brandon with a vitriol previously reserved for Barf Bag Sean from Season 2.

I'm also leaning towards Meka more than ever before, even though I still find her to be negative and immature.  However, a guy would lose me by repeating the word "vulnerability" too many times when discussing our relationship.  At least we now know what Michael's real job is - watching kids in the before- and after-school programs.  Not a job that segues into principal, even for a private/parochial school.  And yoga studios are only so big - you know who the other instructors are, even if you are new and one of them is a sub.

Katie really does think she's too good for Derek and seems embarrassed that she likes him.  

I love Jessica and Austin.

Is there a reason Dr. Viv is on this show?

I don't know why anyone would team either.

Taylor is fake as hell. Passive aggressive. Is all about the cameras.

Brandon is smug, a shitty communicator and needs some therapy stat.

In a choice between those two, I choose death.

What I hate most right now is the show trying to make it seem like there is any chances for multiple couples here.

Katie just feels so unappreciative of Derek. I really do think she wants to mold him instead of allowing him to just be who he is.

I hate hearing Meka, Michael and Brandon talk.

I've never felt that this show ever made as many terrible pairings as this year. Normally I could at least kind of see it. 

Meka/Michael, Taylor/Brandon, Derek/Katie and Zach/Mindy are such mismatches. A bunch of people with clashing personalities. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, ciaoformeow said:

I'm just gonna say it, and I'm not trying to be mean but...

I think Mindy must have poor hygiene practices. I still think about the honeymoon episodes where she didn't shower, her hair is greasy as hell in EVERY single episode, she's always wearing those pajama pants that are super saggy in the ass - it's like she wants him to be attracted to her but she makes literally no effort to look like a cute Lil snack. 

Tonight's episode she looked the best ever in that grey tank top dress - totally flattering, she looked super cute...but her hair was still oily and gross looking. 

I like her personality so much and he's a total asshole no matter how you slice it, but...

From the "Lightbulb Moment' Dept:

Given Mindy's very slender figure and her career, I'm wondering if she might be a Keto Eater. Because ketosis can have some unpleasant olfactory side effects.  😲  😵  😝  😷

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/side-effects#badbreath

• Useful 12

I feel like this show has set off to change the worlds’ perception of “momma’s boy”. It’s been always such a negative but in this show the momma’s boys have been absolute dolls! Bobby, in some ways Keith, now Austin. They are up to something! I can’t help but smile every time I watch Jess and Austin 

• Love 12

Jessica and Austin's relationship might be cute and all, but their kissing is still all kinds of terrible. I'm convinced it's Jessica's fault. She just puts her face there and doesn't reciprocate.

• Love 6

A better couples activity would be giving Meka, Michael, Minsy, Zach,Taylor, Brandon ,Derek and Katie sledge hammers and letting them destroy a room filled with furniture and junker car and maybe their spouses.

Last night’s episode was a train wreck falling off a cliff into a dumpster fire....

The Zach and Mindy Tantric segment needed a farty fart  sound track....anyone else holding their breath throughout...like Zach?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I’m team Meka.  Michael basically told her to “put out or get out” on day two - that would be enough for me.  He lies about stuff continuously, shuts down and blames her without any specifics or clarity.  I think she has done things wrong that Michael could call her on, but he seems to ignore those and keeps blaming her for communication problems when he is the main reason for the poor communication.  No idea if he has mental or emotional problems, but there is definitely something off about him and I could never be comfortable around him.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, karenbrady said:

Meka looks and acts 12 yrs old. I think I might be done. My coworker got me hooked on Love is Blind on Netflix...now THAT is good! 

Thanks for the tip.  Always looking for something new.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, endure said:

Is Michael taking talking in circle classes from Zach now?  The guy is a psycho liar.

I think he didn’t like Meka from the beginning and just biding time. Seems like he just doesn’t care what he says.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I've never felt that this show ever made as many terrible pairings as this year. Normally I could at least kind of see it. 

I agree with your entire post, especially this. You hit the nail on the head with why this season is giving me hives. I don't mind drama or chaos if it I can see some reason the couple was paired. I don't see it this season at all.

Edited by sometimesjennifer
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Im in Ohio and think Katie’s a 3. 

It just makes no sense. WHYYYY would he invite her knowing she’d find out he’s lying? Why put himself in that situation? Either something was left out of that explanation or he’s just a lying liar who needs therapy. 

Meka is something else BUT maybe she felt as though she was being gaslit. Like all this time Michael is insisting he’s not lying about very obvious things when she knows he’s lying. The mileage in his car?? Weird. 

Taylor is a terrible actress. Neither of them have been giving it “their all” but she’s been the one appearing to care more on camera. They can’t stand each other and I can’t stand them. I did want to hear more about him calling her names though. Wonder why Dr. Pepper didn’t ask about that. 

I did realize that Zach can be direct when he wants to be. He was direct in the flashback they showed and at the cooking class when he told A&J not to be ashamed of doing well. He just doesn’t want to be with Mindy so he hems and haws about moving in with her. It will never happen. 

Yes, and Pepper is useless.  She should just fade away. How many times has she been married?  She beats a dead horse.  If someone doesn’t have it for someone, face it .. it’s time to say goodbye.  Whoever is matching can’t match for shit.  They match when people have interests in common.  Lots of people have a lasting marriage with little in common.  It’s called compromise.

• Love 10

This shit show is too depressing. I will come back to check comments and just not watch the rest. I am convinced it is two hours long so they can air prescription RX commercials.  I have never seen such toxic relationships before on a reality show. It is not entertaining in the least. Meka's rapid fire rising crescendo way of speaking gives me such ANXIETY! Yeah, Michael is a bad communicator/liar, but the way she speaks makes me have to poop my pants. She upsets my bowels 😖 How are they having these huge misunderstandings??? Is Michael THAT much of a fibber (on national television no less), or are they just THAT bad at communicating? Jfc these two are TOXIC. 

I've been hurt before when I was younger, like Taylor. Pride was wounded, and lashed out immaturely. Brandon was giving her shit and just expected her to smile and eat it I guess. He acted odd from the START. What with the snatching of the wedding cake and his weird vows. Not defending Taylor, but imo, BOTH of them had alternate motives to appear on this show.

None of these people have any business being CLOSE to being in a marriage other than Jessica and Austin. MAYBE Derek. Maybe. 

Dear baby Zeus I couldn't stand being married to Katie for a single second. Derek is a solid 8 in my area and my town ain't small. His height alone would have most girls drooling. Katie acts like she is a prize? Good on her for the confidence I guess, but she irritates me with her put downs. Derek will only tolerate so much. Much more handsome than Zack imo. 

Mindy is sweet but has zero sex appeal. Sorry. I am a huge Tom Hanks fan, but to me, he has zero sex appeal. Even though some women would drop their panties for him. Mindy just doesn't have that "je nai se quoi". Or it isn't coming across on screen to me. Lovely girl though! But Zack shouldn't have signed up for getting married without seeing his bride first, if attraction is such a big deal! Ugh, at least TRY. This is an experiment. Did Mindy try to force affections on the honeymoon and now he is scared? 

What a complete shit show! Almost as bad as season 2. Minus the physical abuse of course. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
13 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Michael is right that it's none of the other couples' business what's going on with Brandon and Taylor.

Of COURSE it is everyone's business. Or production wouldn't have introduced the cast to each other. The cast didn't used to even meet until the reunion episode. Now, everything is everyone's business. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, sometimesjennifer said:

This whole episode made me very uncomfortable. Apart from the cute scenes between Austin and Jessica, the rest of it was hard to watch. Everyone else is so contentious.,

So true.

It is a horrible reflection on the capabilities of the people that match these couples up.  Horrible.  

We're not talking about a bad date, we're talking about a legally binding marriage.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m laughing over Meka raising her voice with  “I am being vulnerable”!

I'm laughing at the fact that no one can apparently pronounce the word "vulnerable" without it sounding like they have marbles in their mouth. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)

Before reading your sure to be wonderful snark:

Michael reeks of bubbling anger under the surface. He's a liar. His story about new management at the yoga place and whatever other blubber he was spitting out should have resulted in Meke collapsing hysterics laughing at such a fool. His inability or unwillingness to give specific things that he needs from her makes me crazy. He's like Zach in that way. Says stuff to turn everything back to Meka but offers nothing from himself. Zach seems like he is just a checked out asshole, but Michael comes across as something else entirely.

Zach is nothing but a dirtbag but Mindy gets more pathetic every week. He'll seriously consider moving in? They should have told him, "Move in or leave the marriage now," and forced a decision right there. Dr Pepper was nowhere near stern and angry enough with Zach. He should have been put on the spot and answers demanded. She should have called him out on this nonsense blather. I had to FF past their "exercise" at the end because, well, bleh.

Katie's voice and mannerisms are becoming more and more irritating to me. Like, like, like, like, like..... and she says it like "Liyeeek." OMG I just can't. And maybe I'm a fool but that is not a cooking class. That is rote steps to make a single meal. What someone who knows nothing about cooking should be given a lesson on pans, the material they are made of, why some things stick... Spices: how they are used and why.... Meats: how they should be cooked and why.  That is a cooking class that you can take home and utilize for all meals. If they are all about togetherness and whatever like Jessica and Austin making cookies, do the cooking class like I described above and then have them go home and make something together.

I have officially joined the I Hate Taylor club. I was in it before but not as a full paying member. Take my checkbook, people. Brandon is no peach but he was spot on that this is all about her platform and she is not in it for anything other than that.

Next week, Katie says "Fuck you" to Derek or so it appears. If she is relaying a conversation and says, "In that case, I would say, you know what, fuck you..." and it's not directed at Derek at all, fine. But I'm sorry, if my spouse or boyfriend, etc. had ever said that to me, that would be the end of the relationship, no question. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, rebel2u said:

I think Katie must have been one of those kids whose parents told her she was the Most Beautiful, the Smartest, the Most Enchanting Child in the World.  Does she have siblings? 

Katie is an enigma. From what i saw of her interaction with her mom, the mom had no qualms telling her the truth "there may not be better out there." Then Katie fed shit response to her mom and the mom quietly ate that shit..SMDH. I saw at the wedding, Katie had a tall ginger brother with a beard. Idk his age though whether older or younger.  Confidence from where? I have no idea. I'll bet she's just the run of the mill bit**.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I'm laughing at the fact that no one can apparently pronounce the word "vulnerable" without it sounding like they have marbles in their mouth. 

Many times I've heard people say "vunnerable" and it makes me want to chew on a rag.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Many times I've heard people say "vunnerable" and it makes me want to chew on a rag.

Michael says vuh-na-bull. Oy.

I wanted to mention that as much as I hate Michael, I do think he was right in that they should not have been gossiping at the table about Taylor and Brandon. I thought at some point in the show, Michael would have mentioned that he was pissed at that but he was too busy shoving his foot into this mouth by totally over-explaining the structure of the yoga studio in an attempt to escape from what was very obviously a lie.

Meka for sure is a shrew but as someone above said, I think that her reactions are mostly based on her being at the end of her rope and completely exasperated. I have a very chill personality like Austin, but if someone said one thing to me off camera and went completely the other way on camera to make themselves look good, that would drive me absolutely nuts. I think Meka has had many of those moments. When talking to Pepper, Meka was saying that he lies about little and big things and said, "he's lied about the miles on his car." The flashback showed him telling Cal that he teaches yoga three days a week. Then it switches to a conversation with Pepper and he says that he practices three times a week and teaches a class once a month. You can almost understand someone's reason for lying to get out of trouble of some kind, but these things, to me, point to something wrong there.

I don't buy his tears from weeks ago and if you watch him, every time he gets put on the spot he throws it on Meka for making him not want to talk. Nice escape plan. If he has abandonment issues and all that stuff going on and has had failed relationships because he just can't handle things, why on earth would someone go on this show? Then again, he said in an interview that he was recruited and while there are differences of opinion on whether or not that matters, to me it does because it means that motives other than the true desire to find love and marry a stranger exist.

Edited by configdotsys
fixed some errors
  • Love 19

I felt like Dr. Pepper *almost* got Zack to engage until she pressed for him to m-o-v-e  i-n.  Then, he visibly shut down.  I almost wonder if he has some weird bedtime ritual that he's too embarrassed to let anyone see.  Does he use a cpap?  Sleep hanging upside down?  I mean, what's so god-awful hard about changing locations for a few weeks?  He gets his own room and doesn't have to commit to anything physical.  He's really stuck on not wanting to m-o-v-e   i-n. 

I did catch Taylor's alternate explanation for the IG post on "Unfiltered".  I thought it was a perfectly believable reason, until I saw her completely different story on the actual show.  So, I tend to think the "Unfiltered" story, although much better, is a total fabrication she made up after the fact. 

Meka gives me high anxiety when she starts with the fast bulldozer talk.  Whether someone is lying or not, I think they would shut down when faced with that.  Doesn't matter though, I think they're toast. 

A lot of people are blaming the "experts" on the poor matches.  But I think the participants hold a lot of the blame as well, for misrepresenting themselves in the interviews, especially Zack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 21