Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Here's the ultimate dream scenario to see happen;

- Donny or Nicole wins HOH

- Frankie & Cody are his/her nominations

- Derrick is put up as replacement if either wins Veto, or Veto is used on them

- any of Derrick/Frankie or Cody walks out next week

So, now that I've put it out there.... (most likely) literally none of that will happen.   Sorry everybody!  This kid can be a real self jinxer.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

BBAD had fishes for almost an hour during that Veto comp which lasted for four hours and ended up with Zach losing his shit. There was another comp where I remember people not participating trying to "entertain" us, but I can't remember anything more specific.

The upshot is, they don't care about BBAD. The comp will finish when it finishes, regardless of the TV schedule

• Love 1

I thought the plan was to backdoor Donny.

If that's true, then I apologize, as I didn't know that.

But if they truly want a great shot to get Donny out, that's what they need to do.  Give him a chance to take himself off the block, and he's gonna fight hard for it - going by his numerous BOB and Veto victories.

Donny knows Christine fucked him over and ratted him out, he just told Nicole he saw her go report to their group. So there's that at least. He sitting with Nicole just saying that it's impossible, that it would be 6 against 2, they'd have to win HoH then Veto every single week to the end. Nicole is miserable.

I can't believe they did a competition based on days spent in the house. Nicole was so screwed.

So, Cody won HOH.

Which means Derrick won HOH.

Of all the times this kid decides to actually do something in this effing game, like literally, bro.... killing us here!   Wonder if Christine will convince him to make some time for just 'them' now, since he's "got the power".  That would be sooo funny and sooo scary all at the same time.

And of course Derrick is happy.  Not only is he the one truly in power, with this occurring, but anything he has Cody do is great because its keeps blood from getting on his hands.  All he has to do is stick his hand up Cody's ass and manipulate his puppet to do his work for him.   This is a walking wet dream scenario for the Big D.

• Love 10

Already Derrick is starting with his snowing BS. "It's your HOH, do what you want, but after he (Donny) said he couldn't stand us, I'm done with him!" And of course Cody agrees. ugh. I'm almost sick to my stomach with these self-entitled little assholes who can say & do what they want, but how dare the people they berate & belittle utter a word against them?

• Love 6

This is why it was so stupid of Derrick to be so pissy. His odds were really great to remain in control of the game. Oh well, we knew that the odds were poor going into this. They would have had to win every HoH for the next, like, three weeks to even have a chance. 

I wouldn't be completely shocked by some shenanigans, though (DPOV, Cootie Taw, etc.)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Frankie in his stupid waiter outfit again. I hate these people as much as I hated last season's cast only because they treat Donny like crap! Thank God he has Nicole now. I just hope she doesn't get lured in by the witch, Christine, again. Speaking of Christine, I'm sure Hubby will be glued to the feeds to make sure there's no hankie pankie in the HOH bedroom. I'm sure Frankie will horn in on that, though, because we all know how much he loves the HOH bedroom, aka "Frankieland"!

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 3

This is depressing. I can't help but think things would have turned out differently if Hayden had been the one to make it back into the house. Nicole was the first out!

Joker's: 8/21/14 10:30 PM Chris: Donny's fans are going to be so pissed. Frankie: I think it's ridiculous that Donny thinks he has any. NT

Words can't describe how much I loathe Frankie right now.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 17

And Frankie secures another week of sleeping in the HOH bed.

He will have to fight Christine for it. Nothing gets between her and Cody.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 2

Julie usually mentions the top two or three HGs in the fan favorite voting, right? Because at this point I think Zach sort of has it in the bag, but I at least want to see people's faces when Donny is listed as one of the top vote-getters.

Has Donny indicated thinking that he has fans?

Nope. THEY are the ones always going on and on about how many Instagram/Twitter followers they are going to have when they get out of the house. Talk about delusional. All six of them are the lowest rated players on Joker's! I'm canceling my feed subscription, because I can't stand to look at their ugly mugs anymore. Worst. Season. Ever.

• Love 10

I just can't with these loathsome people anymore.  The way they treat Donny and the things they say about him make me want to punch the lot of them in the throat.  I'm not going to read the updates in Jokers anymore because it makes me too angry.  Since Donny and Nicole will be going on the block, if neither wins veto, I really hope they vote Donny out first.  If they don't, all he'll get is one more week of being alone and tormented, while in the jury house, he'll be with three people he likes and who like him.  I just want him away from that disgusting group of assholes.

• Love 6

I thought he mentioned something about America's Favorite,though.

Yeah, he's not a dummy. He realizes that he is likely viewed positively. He even sort of brought that up in his pitches to the others ("How do you think it looks seeing you all gang up on me?" is an indirect suggestion that America won't like you because they DO like me). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

I thought he mentioned something about America's Favorite,though.

Did he? Well, I guess I should have said "not to my knowledge." I wish the Joker's Updates page had a search function lol.

Edited by Marie80

He will have to fight Christine for it. Nothing gets between her and Cody.

Horrible image time, thinking about that... Frankie spoons Cody while he spoons Christine.  Eww!  Somehow I don't think Cody will mind giving & receiving the salami in that sandwich.

*scrambles to find some honest to God brain-bleach*

• Love 3
Words can't describe how much I loathe Frankie right now.​

Don't even need the "right now", as far as I'm concerned.  He is so awful.  Constantly looking to see which camera is focusing in and then mugging for it is annoying enough, but his apparent total inability to be sincere in any way infuriates me.  I really think he is some sort of sociopath.  At the very least, he is a self-centered famewhore, willing to step on anyone and everyone to get what he wants.  It's not fun to watch.

I still can't figure out why they all hate Donny so much!  Sure, if he's a threat to your game, get him out, but why all the personal attacks?  Maybe he's annoying to them sometimes, but I'm pretty sure anyone you spend that much time locked in a house with is going to get on your nerves.  All the vitriol in Donny's direction makes no sense.  

Cody as HoH is going to be boring and infuriating.  I demand a Cootie Taw!!!

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 6

I love how ineffectual all this dislike and 'hatred' of Donny truly is.

They've been suspicious, not trusted, or just plain disliked him from the get-go, and here he is, still one of the last 7(+1) HGs remaining.

At this point, I think the rest of them actually like having him there as it gives them a 'live target' to always be against & talk shit about, even if its behind his back - as compared to only having evicted people to badmouth.

• Love 1