Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I feel kind of bad for these HGs.  This is a LOT of days to have only 3 of them, no comps, no visitors, and not even any real strategizing to do.  Just sitting there, staring at each other, and trying to decide between chinese food or pizza.  I would go absolutely nuts.

God, I don't feel bad at all. They signed up for this. I would try and create some BB art while I would have free time like that. The challenge would be, what can you do with nothing at hand? I was sitting here trying to imagine what could I do, and there is quite a number of things you can do with stuff in the house. Printing with bleach and vinegar come to mind. It would be something creative and stimulating. Ah, I'm just being a fool thinking that Victoria or any of them have a creative bone in their bodies!

• Love 3

Before I forget to do this, I would just like to thank all of the feed watchers for their recaps this season. When TWOP went under I was afraid I would not have anywhere to go to read what is really going on in the game so I am thankful for all of the feed watchers who made their way over here or who have been here all along. You guys and girls make even a boring season worth reading about so once again thank you.

I totally agree with this and also offer my thanks to all of you!  (and save some typing :) )

On to the Survivor threads and some "twinnie" bashing!  Must. Get. Earplugs.

Me three!! Except the Survivor part. I must find something else to watch & comment on with all of y'all, if not...see ya next year!!

It is just to get them closer to the CBS lot. They share rooms and probably meals together there. Since they changed the finale date, my guess is that they had not secured the jury house for an extra week. It is usually only for a couple of days.

They always sequester them a week before the finale. They have been sequestered since Thursday. I feel like there has to be another reason then to just get the closer to the CBS lot. Lol.

I actually think Donny would vote for Derrick. Hasn't he said something to that effect?

I think Derrick has pretty much everyone voting for him. I think Caleb is questionable because he was hurt by what he did, but I think he will get over it if he sees the overall picture. I also think they will Respect him a lot more if he were to win final HOH and take Cody like I believe he is planning on doing instead of Victoria. Derrick and the Jury know she's a path to an easy win (Cody is apparently clueless unless he's just been playing us all this entire time, but with the conversations he has had with himself going over his speech, and how much he can't stand her and doesn't think she deserves to be even in the F3 he isn't taking her). So I think by taking Cody he is actually helping himself as well. Cody isn't going to win. Derrick knows that, Victoria knows that. Cody is apparently pretending that it isn't true lol.

I think taking him shows that even though he was running the whole game and the Jury knows that he stayed true to one person.

I can't wait to see in the Jury Roundtable how the my edit it to make it look like it's not looking so good for Derrick lol. Even though we all know that isn't the case.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I actually think Donny would vote for Derrick. Hasn't he said something to that effect?

When Christine arrived they all recognized that Derrick was behind all of their evictions. It was clear then he was the mastermind.  I think Donny will vote for best game thus Derrick.  The question in my mind, will there be any votes for Cody and if so, who.  

Considering they all voted like sheep this season, they are all deciding the dinner together and vote the same.

Why should the finale be any less boring than the entire season?

ETA: Wait. Derrick isn't there to tell them how to vote. How will they ever decide?

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 10

I just want this season to end. I don't expect any surprises from Derrick, Cody or the jurors. Derrick will win, Cody will be F2, and Donny will be named AFP. I'll read what most of them have to say on Twitter in the short run and then will delete them completely.

On to the Survivor threads and some "twinnie" bashing! Must. Get. Earplugs.

My family and I have never missed a season of Survivor or Amazing Race. We all try to stay unspoiled. Are you guys saying that those obnoxious twins from Amazing Race are going to be on this season's Survivor? Please please please say NO. OMG!

Edited to add:

They are. Sorry. However it is Blood and Water 2 so they are gratefully separated

ARGH! I cannot tell you how much those two women drive me/us nuts. Wait till I tell my family. Thanks for the info.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 2

I'm hoping that Cody is lying to Derrick about taking him to final 2 if he wins HOH. I know it's a slim chance, but I can't imagine any sane person wouldn't take Victoria to the end. At this point Derrick and Cody have to say they are taking each other in case the other one wins HOH. I hope neither of them are stupid enough to give up a sure win.

I don't think Cody is lying. He doesn't like that Victoria is in the Final 3, he doesn't think she deserves to be there. He doesn't want her to get any money. He has constantly said that she hasn't played any game at all. I think he is 100% The Hitmen, he is so loyal to Derrick and he wouldn't take money away from him. He has been talking to himself a lot in the last few days and nothing he has said has hinted at him even thinking about taking her at all.

I honestly think Derrick has him so misted that he honestly believes he would lose against her.

If he does take her I'll eat crow (the one that picked up Victoria). Derrick would take her, Cody isn't even thinking about it. I do think Derrick will take Cody.

Well, Jocosta supposedly hates Derrick (or, at least, I think that's what he said) so she might throw Cody a vote.

Does she actually hate him. Or is that something that Derrick has made everyone think? I don't think she has said anything about hating him, but also she didn't talk much during the Jury Segment at the house. So who knows. Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Derrick has said Jocosta hates him to Cody in one of their 'who will vote for who' bull shit talks.  Who knows what she thinks and who cares.   She is just as big a phony as Frankie.  I dislike the woman, can you tell?   

Cody honestly believes he can win so no problem taking Derrick, in his mind.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

My take on Donny was that he really started disliking both other TA players in the house towards the end.  He also seemed to have a soft spot for Cody.  And if Frankie tells him about the extra $50k Derrick would get, he might vote for Cody just because of that.  I'd like to think Donny would vote strictly based on gameplay, but that man got his feelings hurt a LOT, was super sensitive and I can see him voting personally.

I think Caleb would vote for Cody because he seemed way more upset about Derrick's "betrayal" and he is absolutely the kind to vote personally.  Also, he probably still sees Cody as more of a challenge monster than Derrick. 

I think Christine would vote for Cody because she totally loves him, although she does seem to be someone who would want everyone to know she's voting strictly on gameplay. And she might vote against Cody because she totally loves him, but is totally married.

But it's true, I based my opinion of Jacosta voting for Cody strictly on what Derrick has been saying.  She is such a cipher, who knows what she would do.

Edited by Katesus7

Donny was disappointed that TA did not stick together.   He viewed it as an alliance.  So he might vote for Cody. 

Jocosta, just guessing here, will vote for Derrick.  I base this on the likelihood, Derrick made a point to reach out and talk to her and Cody probably ignored her.  

And if Frankie tells him about the extra $50k Derrick would get,

Won't happen.  He would have to forfeit his winnings as a punishment for breaking the rule, "you cannot expose another, only yourself."  

Won't happen. He would have to forfeit his winnings as a punishment for breaking the rule, "you cannot expose another, only yourself."

I'm sure he can tell Donny about the extra 50K since he is also in TA unless BB told him he wasn't allowed.

• Love 1

Ahhhhh, I did not think of that!

I think Donny is going to vote for best game play. Regardless of how hurt he got. I'm sure he has moved passed it. He has known Derrick was running the house since July haha, I'm sure he will vote for him.

• Love 2

I think Donny is going to vote for best game play. Regardless of how hurt he got. I'm sure he has moved passed it. He has known Derrick was running the house since July haha, I'm sure he will vote for him.

I agree.  I am back to my original opinion.  Of course, he will.  

Donny told Cody that he would vote for him if he got to the end, but that Cody wasn't going to get that far. That was when Donny was trying to flip Cody and/or Christine, so maybe it was just gameplay. There was another time when Donny told Cody that he didn't hold the way Donny was treated in the game against Cody because he knew Cody was being used. Again, could have been gameplay. Donny did seem to dislike Derrick and the way Derrick was playing and he seemed to feel betrayed by TA, so maybe he would vote for Cody. It doesn't really matter because Derrick has the votes anyway. I would like to see him not win unanimously, so I hope someone votes for Cody. On the other hand, it would be funny to see the jury ridicule Cody and give him no votes.

I'm not sure I buy that Jocasta "hates" Derrick. I don't remember how they interacted in the house and I used to try to avoid watching her on the feeds because she bugged the hell out of me. I believe that Derrick made a point of being civil/nice to her and I believe that he would lie about her hating him to dupe the others into thinking they'd beat him in F2. I also think Derrick has reacted badly to people who don't buy into his schtick, e.g., his relationship with Donny. I doubt that Derrick thinks Donny is a bad guy and Donny was more mature and intelligent than most of the people in the house, so, under different circumstances, Derrick would probably be more drawn to him than to the frat boys, but Derrick's game was based on playing with weaker, dumber people whom he could easily snow and I think it made him uncomfortable to deal with people who weren't gulping down his koolaid, which I don't think Jocasta was.

• Love 2

...Does she actually hate him. Or is that something that Derrick has made everyone think? I don't think she has said anything about hating him, but also she didn't talk much during the Jury Segment at the house. So who knows...

I don't think Jocasta has stated one way or the other whether she "hates" Derrick but we did all hear her say to Nicole (upon her reentry into the game) to "get" Derrick and Cody. I remember that vividly. (Her statement came just before or after their lip lock. heh heh) That said, time heals all wounds and Jocasta has probably seen the light regarding Derrick's gameplay after other houseguests came to jury with revealing info.

Edited to add:

I think the only hope there is for a vote for Cody is...Caleb. However, he's so darn easily swayed that I'm not sure his anger and feelings of betrayal will hold on for long. IF he would have been able to vote immediately upon his ouster the story would be different. Plus he truly admired Derrick.

Edited by tinderbox
The Princess, The Player and the Puppet Master. 

I have no trouble with that designation.  He played a lot this summer.  Not Big Brother, but...

They always sequester them a week before the finale. They have been sequestered since Thursday. I feel like there has to be another reason then to just get the closer to the CBS lot. Lol.

So they can individually influence their votes easier in case one of the final two/three does something so egregious in the final week that they can’t possibly take the chance that that person will win?

Of course they could also eliminate said person from the competition, but that would contradict their need to hush it up as much as possible, therefore they’d just rig the winner and let the online furor over whatever happened die down.

Edited by kassa

So...

Tonight is the BBAD finale.

And after that, tomorrow evening, is the live season finale.

And after that...?

I'm gonna miss the hell outta y'all, that's what's after that.

Life will be a fair chunk more boring, and football season this year isn't promising to perk it up very much. Go Titans. :/

• Love 7

I'm hoping that Cody is lying to Derrick about taking him to final 2 if he wins HOH. I know it's a slim chance, but I can't imagine any sane person wouldn't take Victoria to the end. At this point Derrick and Cody have to say they are taking each other in case the other one wins HOH. I  hope neither of them are stupid enough to give up a sure win.

Have you met Cody?  Just kidding, but I'd actually bet money that he would take Derrick no matter what.    Derrick has him (and Victoria) convinced that if he or Cody took Victoria she would 100% win!  Hahahaha!  

According to all Victoria's talk last night she is supposed to pray today "all she can".  At about 5:45 on live feeds she is sitting on the couch with Cody's head on her lap and is stoking his bare back and playing with his hair.  I wonder how her dad feels about this.  She came into the house afraid to sleep alone and forbidden to sleep in the same room with men. Our princess has come a long way. 

At least it gives Derrick a break from all her stalking and whining.  I would love to be a fly on the wall when Derrick spends his first few hours with his wife.  She is either going to tear him a new one or they will have hours of laughter about this 22 year old child he drug to the end.

Whoops!  Should that be dragged to the end?  Well, you get the picture.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1002425/inside-the-jury-roundtable/

Round table Photos!!! Frankie looks pissssed. I hope Dr. Will laid the smack down on him that hr isn't "the most powerful person in jury"!!

Not only does he look pissed, but I think they purposefully posted a bad picture of because he looks much older and sort of worn down (out?), and he also seems to be sporting a slight double chin there. Oh dear.

• Love 3

Frankie looks like he's going to get too much airtime, which does not make me happy.  And poor Christine looks ostracized.  Mind you, not a fan of hers, but I am a human, and I'm sorry if she's had as hard a time in the jury house as I suspect she has.  

So ready for the finale.  I'm going to miss y'all for sure, but I am not going to miss these fruit loop dinguses.  

• Love 4
http://www.cbs.com/s...ury-roundtable/

Round table Photos!!! Frankie looks pissssed. I hope Dr. Will laid the smack down on him that hr isn't "the most powerful person in jury"!!

Notice that Frankie and Zach were very,very far apart -- very telling.  I'm thinking Frankie didn't get the welcome at the jury house that he expected.

And that Christine was basically sitting way off to the left of the shots, almost like nobody can stand to be near her.

• Love 1

And poor Christine looks ostracized.  Mind you, not a fan of hers, but I am a human, and I'm sorry if she's had as hard a time in the jury house as I suspect she has.  

Yes, I know she came over during the whole show as the girl no one likes, but I do feel sorry for her. She does look defeated. Ouch.

• Love 2

Not only does he look pissed, but I think they purposefully posted a bad picture of because he looks much older and sort of worn down (out?), and he also seems to be sporting a slight double chin there. Oh dear.

Yeah, he looks bad. I'm glad they didn't Botox him. I thought they might start caving to his demands immediately.

I'm sure Christine feels defeated. A whole month with people who don't like her with no added benefit or prizes. This is probably the meanest of reality shows - twice the time for half the money.

• Love 3

I know that on one of the many times Donny was on the block, he told Nicole that if he was voted out that he would tell Derrick very loudly on the way out the door, "Derrick, you've got my vote! I'll also work on getting the rest of the jury for you, too". .Probably not his exact words, but that was the gist. I wished he had done it. Then I was hoping that Nicole would have stolen the line from Donny & said it to him when she was evicted. No such luck, though.

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 2

Yeah, he looks bad. I'm glad they didn't Botox him. I thought they might start caving to his demands immediately.

I'm sure Christine feels defeated. A whole month with people who don't like her with no added benefit or prizes. This is probably the meanest of reality shows - twice the time for half the money.

That and she's probably been thinking of how her parents, community, husband, etc must see her if she got booed like that and dreading what she has to face when she gets home. Well, she prided herself on being mean so this show is perfect in that sense, it's pretty unforgiving when you allow yourself to be recorded basically 24/7 and even though the show is edited, live feeds aren't.

Yeah, Frankie is pissed in those pictures. Which makes sense, what with Will apparently being the "moderator". He could give Frankie lessons on how to make something all about him. My favorite picture, though, was the first one. You had Caleb being all Caleb, probably in the middle of a five minute rant which made no sense and was 90% made up. Meanwhile, Zach and Donny look at him pretending to be interested, while Jacosta looks off into the distance, because she stopped caring about any of this weeks ago.

• Love 4

Nashville, you don't watch Survivor?  

For yall, I may make an exception.  :)

Cody believes he will win.  He really does.  

A list of what *I* think are Cody's beliefs/opinions at present:

1. The jury count is probably against him at present if he's opposite Derrick at F2.
  2. His estimation of the count is a LOT closer than we believe it to be; where we're thinking 8-1 for Derrick, Cody's thinking more like 5-4 or 4-4-1 (Caleb being the undecided).
  3. If he can really truly 100% "crush it" on his speech to the Jurors, he can sway the vote his way.

BTW - I am hereby withdrawing my previous nomination of "scary" for Most Overabused Word/Phrase Of The Year, and replacing it with "crush it" (and its alternate form "crushing it").

• Love 5

I was just thinking about this. Everyone in the Jury knows that if you bring Victoria it's a slam dunk win. If Cody wins and brings Derrick, I think the Jury will give it to Derrick 9-0 just for the fact that he got Cody to really believe that he didn't have a chance against Victoria. Haha. I would give it to him. Haha.

• Love 3

I was just thinking about this. Everyone in the Jury knows that if you bring Victoria it's a slam dunk win. If Cody wins and brings Derrick, I think the Jury will give it to Derrick 9-0 just for the fact that he got Cody to really believe that he didn't have a chance against Victoria. Haha. I would give it to him. Haha.

What's really screwing Cody up is he truly believes if he takes Victoria then Frankie/Caleb/Derrick would all hold to their earlier "Four Guys" pledge and vote for Victoria, to punish the remaining Guy for taking her to F2.

Which automatically starts him off three votes down in the Jury.

Nashville, you don't watch Survivor? 

For yall, I may make an exception.  :)​

Oh, please do.  We're going to have a lot of fun.  Hell, my diatribes on the "Twinnies" might eat up 3 or 4 pages, and that's just within the the first 30 minutes after the premiere.  (Not saying I'm especially amusing or anything, but.. I am).  

I'm having a "finale party" that involves one friend, some takeout, and probably more wine than is healthy.  ("Probably" = "Definitely")   I've limited it to only one other person because I find that any more than that, there's too much talking and not enough watching.  But I know that one friend and I can easily drink 4-5 bottles of wine, which seems about right.  Anyone else have finale plans?

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 3

I hate Christine, but I feel like she got a raw deal getting booed. I think that maybe production didn't realize it was coming because of the double eviction and because there seemed to be at least one really ardent booer in the audience who might have incited others. I would be ok with them protecting Frankie, et al from boos (sort of) if they didn't go so far as to comment to Caleb that he didn't get booed, thus implying that Christine was more hated. I don't think Christine was necessarily the most hated (certainly not more than Frankie), but I think it was just a coincidence/bad timing that she got booed when so many others haven't (sometimes because production stacked the audience/prohibited booing). Truthfully, I'm evil, so I would love to see everyone I hate get booed. I would have LOVED to see Frankie get booed for several minutes. But it's not fair if only one person gets booed even though others are hated equally/more.

• Love 5

I hate Christine, but I feel like she got a raw deal getting booed. I think that maybe production didn't realize it was coming because of the double eviction and because there seemed to be at least one really ardent booer in the audience who might have incited others. I would be ok with them protecting Frankie, et al from boos (sort of) if they didn't go so far as to comment to Caleb that he didn't get booed, thus implying that Christine was more hated. I don't think Christine was necessarily the most hated (certainly not more than Frankie), but I think it was just a coincidence/bad timing that she got booed when so many others haven't (sometimes because production stacked the audience/prohibited booing). Truthfully, I'm evil, so I would love to see everyone I hate get booed. I would have LOVED to see Frankie get booed for several minutes. But it's not fair if only one person gets booed even though others are hated equally/more.

I don't think they were expecting it. I think production was thrown by it as much as most of is seemed to have been. I didn't like her as a player nor did I really warm to her as a person but I don't think she deserved all those boos. She wasn't anywhere near as bad as Aaryn and her comments last year. Crazy.

• Love 1

I think that there is SOMEthing to be said for them being surprised at the booing, but I also think that they were pretty okay with Christine being booed. They give as little of a shit about Christine as anyone else does. Plus, the whole "this show is a misogynist's paradise" angle. 

As for the voting in the finale, I, too, think Donny votes for Derrick. I think he likes Cody more than Derrick but I think he ultimately votes for Derrick because of gameplay (it was a very good point, though, that earlier Donny was specifically intending to mess with Derrick on the way out, so maybe he dislikes him more than I think). I think Caleb possibly votes for Cody and I think Christine possibly votes for Cody. Jocasta I have no clue, but I imagine she'll just vote for the better player because she doesn't give a shit. So I figure it'll be 8-1, maybe 7-2. 

The most interesting thing is whether Derrick can win the final HOH so he can be the first winner to never be up for eviction. 

• Love 1