Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I've never been a big fan of The Amazing Race but I would totally watch Caleb and Cody teamed up on that show. Odds are they'd get their geography all confused and end up on the International Space Station or something.

I am a big fan of The Amazing Race, and I'm usually against crossovers, but I agree that Caleb and Cody would be a hoot on a race around the world.

• Love 6

They should definitely have a blindside, and to make it even better they should coach Vic to begin to stand when Julie says, "By a vote of two to one...."

I am so evil.

If this were to happen....I would be the happiest person ever!  

• Love 1

This is an honest-to-dog true story.  Earlier this year I went into a store that carries CDs and asked if they carry cassettes.  My request wasn't so odd ... I still have a cassette player in my car.

Yes, my car is old and so am I.

Sorry to be off-topic, but I have to tell someone this.

I have a cassette player in my car, too, and I'm a happy pup because I have a huge supply of cassette audiobooks that a major library tossed.

But now I'm car shopping and I find that lots of new cars don't even come with CD players anymore!  Yeow!!!  So much technology, so little time.

P.S.  I lurk on this thread to keep the flames for my Frankie rage fanned.  Thanks!

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

AND we are civilized! :)

Not to mention, stylish, classy, and even (sometimes) flamboyant!

LOL @ Derrick, about to get hoisted on his own petard!

Jokers:

Sun 8:36 PM BBT Victoria got a bottle of wine. She's tipsy & Derr wants her to stop drinking, scared she'll say or do something.

Sun 8:39 PM BBT Victoria drinking wine. Derrick "Don't drink too much wine. You'll start spurting off at the mouth. Slow down. You're done with the wine. You're done.

Car/cassette here too.  Dang, I was looking forward to someday actually getting a car with a CD player! Sheesh!

Edited by Skycatcher

They should definitely have a blindside, and to make it even better they should coach Vic to begin to stand when Julie says, "By a vote of two to one...."

And then after Julie says Frankie's name, Victoria should jump up and start singing ♫"...I got one less problem without you..."♫.

Yeah, I know CBS a) won't pay for the rights to the song, or b) directly insult Frankie and his sister like that, but a person can dream..

• Love 5

Jokers:

Caleb, Frankie and Victoria talk about bleaching teeth.

LOL - as opposed to last year, when they were all talking about, well, actually bleaching.......ahhh.....something else!  I just know AG foisted these dullards on us as a punishment, I'm sure of it!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

No!! Feeds come back on Tuesday night and will

be on until Finale!!

Of course, that also means we can come up with any psychotic theories we want All Monday evening/Tuesday morning, and see how much better they are than Tuesday evening's disappointing reality.  We should come up with a contest.

Not to mention, stylish, classy, and even (sometimes) flamboyant!

Time to break out the luau shirts!

Car/cassette here too.  Dang, I was looking forward to someday actually getting a car with a CD player! Sheesh!

I still have the 8-track player I took out of my first car sitting around here somewhere, if you're hungry for a change. ;)

• Love 5

Really?  I feel like the most obvious winner is Nicole.

This reply was reacting to my saying Donny/Zach would split the vote for AFP allowing Frankie to get it.  I don't think Nicole is in the lead, but she'll likely get votes on her behalf, you are absolutely right Winston9-DT3.

The thing is, Frankie is going to get a big block of votes (whether earned or not).  He'll also have a lot of folks saying "anyone but Frankie".  The problem is that the anti-Frankie, or legitimate "I like this other person best" votes, is that they will be splintered.  If it's just D/Z, that's bad enough.  If it is D/Z/N, that's worse and leads to a more likely Frankie win.

It's like Elissa in the early MVP votes last year....there was a block of BA votes voting for Elissa, and there were fans voting directly against her, for the issue they had with her getting an advantage. At the end, there wasn't a consensus alternative and folks just otherwise voted for their favorites, but they all had different favorites, so block voting won.  By the end, I do believe she earned the AFP, it wasn't just block voting, it was folks actively voting for her, beyond just the BA block.

Edited by pennben

He also said something in passing about having to spend the few weeks after the show in LA because of all the things he is going to have to do there and he wishes he could go back to New York. The implication was that there are agents/managers/entertainment contracts to work out, but everyone solidly ignored him.

Isn't it true that BB no longer does after parties? I wonder how long most of them actually do stick around. I know they do a media event it the backyard after the finale that is on the feeds, but then does BB just wipe their hands and send them on their merry way? And what about the Vegas Bash? Is that optional or they pretty much go? I don't know why, but I'm fascinated with their transition back to life (but clearly not enough to have followed previous years contestants on social media and actually find out what they do).

• Love 2

I don't know why, but I'm fascinated with their transition back to life (but clearly not enough to have followed previous years contestants on social media and actually find out what they do).

I completely agree.  CBS may be missing a boat here, something like they do on the bachelor shows where everyone comes back later and shares their experience (I may have that wrong, I don't watch the bachelor shows).  

My excuse is that I don't have the time or enough interest to chase a bunch of fame whores across the social media landscape, not to mention what I suspect it would do to my dignity.  But if CBS were to do the chasing for me and present it in a convenient, easy to watch "where are they now" package, I'd do that.

• Love 7

Is it at all possible that, in the heat of the moment tomorrow night at the taped eviction, that Frankie could out TA in an attempt to blow up Derrick's game? Like, maybe he could say to Caleb before he heads out the door "Ask Derrick about being on Team America with me and Donny. He's made 20k more than you think." Would he be allowed to do that?

I completely agree.  CBS may be missing a boat here, something like they do on the bachelor shows where everyone comes back later and shares their experience (I may have that wrong, I don't watch the bachelor shows).  

My excuse is that I don't have the time or enough interest to chase a bunch of fame whores across the social media landscape, not to mention what I suspect it would do to my dignity.  But if CBS were to do the chasing for me and present it in a convenient, easy to watch "where are they now" package, I'd do that.

Echo.  THAT would be much more entertaining than some of the recap filler crap TPTB dish up toward the end.

• Love 3

Is it at all possible that, in the heat of the moment tomorrow night at the taped eviction, that Frankie could out TA in an attempt to blow up Derrick's game? Like, maybe he could say to Caleb before he heads out the door "Ask Derrick about being on Team America with me and Donny. He's made 20k more than you think." Would he be allowed to do that?

IIRC, the only sanctioned circumstances where TAFT members could "out" themselves to other HGs was if they felt the disclosure could advance their game play.

If such is the case, there's no way this exemption could apply to an evicted HG - their opportunity to advance game play ended with their eviction.

Would it result in forfeiture of their TAFT winnings?  Depends on how hardass TPTB want to play it.

"Victoria you are not allowed to talk about production." She keeps talking about how somebody was angry that he was awakened to go to the DR.... what's that all about? 

Frankie was already in bed when they called him for a DR session, and unhappy about having to get up.

• Love 1

From what they have said here and there about TA is that they signed a contract and they are allowed to out themselves as a member but not allowed to allude or point out anyone else. If they do they will lose any money that they had earned. They were talking about it a couple of days ago because they said that Donny couldn't out either of them In the Jury house either cuz he would also lose the money. So I guess the contact they signed covers being in the house and jury house.

So I guess in response to your question Frankie could say something but he would lose the 20K he already won for his schools in Africa. So I don't think he would do that. Unless he did thinking he would win AFP. And it would be awesome if he either didn't or they didn't even have it. So all he ends up with is his stipend. And plus Derrick could just say to Caleb that Frankie is full of crap, and they knew he would try and stir stuff up when he left.

I'm assuming the eviction will be a surprise, apparently the audience has to come in and whisper and be really quiet cuz they surprise them and they don't want them hearing what is going on. Also they have told them to expect some sort of surprise tomorrow. I think Derrick knows what it is since he shaved. But he hasn't said anything to anyone.

Edited by SiobhanJW

During BBAD: "Victoria you are not allowed to talk about production." She keeps talking about how somebody was angry that he was awakened to go to the DR.... what's that all about?

"Victoria, stop using (what and) seductive strategy???? This was said by production to be funny or what? 

During BBAD: "Victoria you are not allowed to talk about production." She keeps talking about how somebody was angry that he was awakened to go to the DR.... what's that all about?

"Victoria, stop using (what and) seductive strategy???? This was said by production to be funny or what? 

I think he said, "Victoria, stop using production as a strategy.". I don't understand what it means, but that's what I heard. 

ETA: Frankie was apparently awakened by being called to the DR. 

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 1

I think he said, "Victoria, stop using production as a strategy.". I don't understand what it means, but that's what I heard. 

ETA: Frankie was apparently awakened by being called to the DR. 

In a WAY theoretical sense - so far as BB history goes, anyway - Production is supposed to be a totally neutral entity in the House.  Except for extreme circumstances (such as pulling out a HG who was holding a knife to the neck of another HG), Production is not supposed to interfere in HG/HG interactions, and HGs are not supposed to infer anything strategy-wise from Production/HG interactions such as DR calls.  I'm guessing because this could leave Production open to charges of favoritism, by positively or negatively affecting a HG's game through the timing of their Production/HG interactions.

When a HG attempts to portray a Production/HG interaction as being of strategic significance or import (ex. "Why did BB call Frankie into the DR right after Derrick...?"), Production apparently considers such to be crossing that neutrality line, and they don't like that.  Although I don't immediately see how Victoria's simple comment on Frankie's level of upset at being awakened for a DR session qualifies....

• Love 2
So I guess in response to your question Frankie could say something but he would lose the 20K he already won for his schools in Africa.

Am I the only jaded viewer who thinks that if Frankie provides ANY of his winnings to "schools" in Africa that it will be a very small percentage?  It has just never seemed right.

• Love 7

I never read about them cleaning the house after the jury trashed it.  Did production put them on BY lock down and send cleaners in?  Cleaning the week before took of 2 pages at Jokers!  

• Love 2

Fun read at Jokers with Derrick trying to keep a lid on drunk Victoria!   If production keeps the wine coming he may have to get her out before Caleb!  

I presume they are saving Izzy and Nicole giving Zach a wedgie for the clips show.

Seems so.  It would be nice if this clip show is fun. Although Frankie going today is about as much fun as I can imagine. :-)

• Love 1

I never read about them cleaning the house after the jury trashed it.  Did production put them on BY lock down and send cleaners in?  Cleaning the week before took of 2 pages at Jokers!

They did and Victoria complained the whole time about her 'favorite statement' necklace being broken (Production replaced) and how bitter the jury was.  

Edited by duskyliterati
  • Love 1

Caleb is tragically dumb. He put up his one true ally in the house who was not going after him. Now he can't play HOH next week and when one of the Hitmen win - he's going on the block with Victoria and will likely be booted next. No way they take Caleb over Victoria to F3.

Frankie already knows he's going home. No one had to tell him anything, he's not an idiot. He even told Caleb Derrick's entire game strategy and it went over Caleb's head. Caleb is too blinded by his ego that he is "beastmode" when he is only there because other people let him be. Now that Frankie is going home, they might as well just hand the check over to Derrick and spare us having to watch another week of Derrick mind-fucking everyone.

• Love 4

Caleb is tragically dumb. He put up his one true ally in the house who was not going after him. Now he can't play HOH next week and when one of the Hitmen win - he's going on the block with Victoria and will likely be booted next. No way they take Caleb over Victoria to F3.

Frankie already knows he's going home. No one had to tell him anything, he's not an idiot. He even told Caleb Derrick's entire game strategy and it went over Caleb's head. Caleb is too blinded by his ego that he is "beastmode" when he is only there because other people let him be. Now that Frankie is going home, they might as well just hand the check over to Derrick and spare us having to watch another week of Derrick mind-fucking everyone.

In Caleb's defense, he knows Frankie will say anything to save himself from eviction.  There was no reason to believe he was telling the truth.  Caleb is also tired of putting up with Frankie grabbing him and being too familiar, physically.  He is tolerant but at the end of his rope.  He  has shown moments of intelligence.  He doesn't trust Frankie.  They have talked about Derrick being easy to beat in F2.  Their posturing about taking each other was just that and Caleb knows it.  They all want to sit next to Derrick.  

It will be interesting to see when Caleb recognizes he is next or if he does. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

It will be interesting to see when Caleb recognizes he is next or if he does.

If he is next, he's out on Wednesday.  Not a lot of time for drama, but enough, I'm thinking - wicked grins.

Jokers:

Vic goes inside, Derrick talks to self "God, I almost slipped right there.

I definitely almost wanted to tell her [that he was a cop] right there ,damn it Derrick don't do it. Almost wanted to tell her f**ck that would have been stupid so glad I didn't........[snip].......

God i can't wait to f**ng tell these people".

Interesting, that last bit, about "......can't wait to tell...."  I can't wait to see it.

Also, talking to the feedsters he says he's open to comments once he's out of the house, but because of his job he sleeps days.  So the upside down schedule of Rig Brother works to his advantage, being his normal day/night mode.

Edited by Skycatcher

I've never been a big fan of The Amazing Race but I would totally watch Caleb and Cody teamed up on that show. Odds are they'd get their geography all confused and end up on the International Space Station or something. NTTAWWT.

YES, PLEASE!!!

• Love 2

If he is next, he's out on Wednesday.  Not a lot of time for drama, but enough, I'm thinking - wicked grins.

Interesting, that last bit, about "......can't wait to tell...."  I can't wait to see it.

Also, talking to the feedsters he says he's open to comments once he's out of the house, but because of his job he sleeps days.  So the upside down schedule of Rig Brother works to his advantage, being his normal day/night mode.

Jokers:

Vic goes inside, Derrick talks to self "God, I almost slipped right there.

I definitely almost wanted to tell her [that he was a cop] right there ,damn it Derrick don't do it. Almost wanted to tell her f**ck that would have been stupid so glad I didn't........[snip].......

God i can't wait to f**ng tell these people".

Jesus!  Almost slipping about being a cop to Victoria is nuts.  One bottle of wine and his game is done.  He is cracking up, a Big Brother side effect.  I hope Julie gives him a chance to announce that after the keys are in the box.  I so want to see their reaction.  

I feel certain Cody and Derrick will get rid of Caleb on Wed.  

Edited by wings707

I think Christine and Nicole likely hang out with each other. Nicole doesn't seem like the type that will hold a grudge that long, especially since Christine isn't going to win. If she won, Nicole might have a different view on things. 

Nicole knocked out Christine first in the Luxury competition  Sunday night.  I think Christine is the lowest on the totem pole and no one in the jury house, still, doesn't like her.

• Love 2