Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Julie isn't on Sunday eps. And I'm pretty sure she said that Jeff/Jordan have an announcement for the HGs so they're gonna be in the house. How embarrassing for everyone involved if it's a proposal!

But I can guaran-damn-tee that, if it is a proposal, Frankie will be up in Jeff's face hugging him and fawning before Jeff can stand up to kiss Jordan!

• Love 9

What was the Victoria DR scandal?

Victoria came out of DR crying, she said to Zach something like, "You know what I was in there for?" then we got fish. When the feeds came back, Zach looked distraught/worried/who knows. There was talk of someone possibly getting fired. I can't remember what else but it was all very weird and we got fish every time they would start to discuss it.

Edited by peachmangosteen

What was the Victoria DR scandal?

We aren't totally sure. Basically if my memory serves me right Victoria was in the DR she might of asked a question and someone gave her the wrong answer and it upset her. Or someone said something offensive and it upset her. No one really knows for sure. All we do know is that she came out of the DR and she was crying, Zach was sitting in the Living a Room and saw it, he went up to her and asked her what was wrong. She told him something about a guy named Matt (?) and that she hopes he didn't get him in trouble. It kept going in and out of fish. Zach I guess went into the DR to see if it was true, and they basically told him he wasn't allowed to say anything AT ALL. He spoke about it briefly to Frankie and I think Cody but he said something happened, he wasn't sure if he believed what she was saying and went to the DR and was told to keep his mouth shut or he could get in trouble.

Who knows if we will ever find out what it was. But I am of course curious haha

• Love 2

I've been reading up on the Derrick picture scandal. My fave, and I think the most probable, theory is that it was of Derrick's daughter's real father or just a man that Jana is close to holding Tenley and that Jana sent it to give him a taste of how she feels about his relationship with Victoria. Frankie said that if they talk about it they could be liable for slander! Like what?! And the family members send those pics, so it can't possibly be a picture of Jana looking bad or something because she wouldn't send that. And Cody is dumb, but I don't think he's dumb enough to not even recognize Derrick in a pic. 

Tenley looks a lot like Derrick, especially the nose. I still think it was Derrick, in uniform, carrying Tenley while she held his police hat which is why Cody asked if it was Derrick and then said it was a stupid question. My opinion is that Derrick decided to lie about the picture and brought Jana into it to emotionally manipulate Cody, maybe saying he wore a dead family member's uniform to honor them but that it hurt Jana to be reminded of the loss and he didn't want to hurt her by displaying it. I'm probably wrong, though.

Dan Gheesling @DanGheesling

The Golden Save Derrick button! I can co-sign that. #BB16

Looks like Derrick has a fan. That should make him proud.

Derrick Levasseur @Derrick_L13

Derrick's family will not receive/accept any donations/charity etc. any accounts claiming to be associated are fake. Do not donate please!

Guess Donny's not the only one getting donations. This is a bit concerning, tbh.

• Love 1

The sheer number of douchebros cast this season was mind-boogling. It was essentially a quarter of the house, to go with three women who were utterly useless (Paola, Jocasta, Victoria). That's either a casting mistake or Grodner wanting another Brigade. Either way the people in charge of this show are a fucking joke -- casting, production, Grodner, all of them -- which really isn't a surprise. Reality TV doesn't exactly get the best and brightest.

• Love 3

Yeah ByaNose, Aryan deserved the level of boo-ing Christine got tonite. What does that say about Amuricah?? Racial comments are bad but not as bad as attempted adultery?

I'm going with the theory that production was prepared for the harsh reception that Aaryn would receive and controlled the audience.  I don't think they expected Christine's reception to be so harsh and they were blindsided.

• Love 6

At this point, I think it doesn't really matter - he has to nominate two people (three if veto is used), and there are only 4 possibilities.  I suppose he could put up Derrick and Caleb if he didn't know the details of the twist, but I don't see him doing that.  I think he continues to go along with the house, targeting Victoria.  It's just fun to know that his whole HOH is going to not count for shit. 

Caleb and Cody discussing sodium.  Caleb says it kills him; Cody says that Caleb is only 2 years older than Cody, and "I bet I'll be the same way when I'm your age."  They're so adorably stupid sometimes.  It's especially funny because Cody is still a dinosaur, and Caleb is wearing green shorts, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat.  They're like little preschoolers who got to dress themselves. 

Don't forget the black socks he walked around in prior to the boots! yikes.

Frankie - quit messing with your hair and well, shut up. HIs going on and ON about his sisters CD and how fabulous..girl, please.

• Love 1

It is so weird that people send things/money to these people!  Zach's family set up a PO Box a few weeks ago, and his dad posts pictures on Twitter of stuff they get.  In addition to a shit ton of pink hats, people are sending long letters, drawn pictures... someone yesterday sent a bunch of dog toys to give to his puppy.  You gotta think there is cash in several of those envelopes too. What compels people to do this?

And now you can all just shut the hell right up about me following Zach's dad on Twitter.

• Love 18

Caleb and Cody discussing sodium.  Caleb says it kills him; Cody says that Caleb is only 2 years older than Cody, and "I bet I'll be the same way when I'm your age."  They're so adorably stupid sometimes.  It's especially funny because Cody is still a dinosaur, and Caleb is wearing green shorts, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat.  They're like little preschoolers who got to dress themselves.

Turtle, this is the best post!  The entire thing is hysterical and the bold is just over the top good.   Kudos.  

• Love 2

It is so weird that people send things/money to these people!  Zach's family set up a PO Box a few weeks ago, and his dad posts pictures on Twitter of stuff they get.  In addition to a shit ton of pink hats, people are sending long letters, drawn pictures... someone yesterday sent a bunch of dog toys to give to his puppy.  You gotta think there is cash in several of those envelopes too. What compels people to do this?

And now you can all just shut the hell right up about me following Zach's dad on Twitter.

Though I would never do it, I can understand giving a beloved reality star a gift like a pink hat for Zach, but it makes zero sense to me to send them money. I could maybe see it if the person was playing to win money to pay for their grandmother's new prosthetic leg or something, but why would anyone send Donny or Derrick money? Ok, maybe with Derrick they were moved to make a contribution to feed the starving Tenley. Otherwise the poor thing might waste away before her daddy even gets home.

• Love 4

The thing that Frankie will never understand (or admit to himself) is that viewers' dislike of him has 0% to do with his sexuality and 100% to do with his personality.

He will blame all of the hate coming his way to "America is not ready for a homosexual/drag on TV."   We already know that is exactly where he will go.  But deep inside his is going to be devastated.  He knows that 8 Emmy and 6 Golden Globe awards for Will and Grace speak loudly.  Modern Family is winning every year, as well.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I think Frankie is just plain obnoxious. He is so full of redundant cloying shtik. And each time he goes to the DR and sits down to cast his vote and strikes that same ridiculous pose, I cringe. 

Me too. I also cringe when he does his Eddie Haskell-like ass kissing of how beautiful Mrs. Cleaver, I mean Julie, looks. I don't think I've ever wanted anyone off my TV screen more than this guy.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 9

You beat me to it. :)  Problem is Cody said something like "Is that your brother, why is he holding your baby?" Someone else is in the pic too.

Derrick did say his brother was a firefighter; maybe Cody thought the uniform was a fireman's dress uniform...?

Long time BB fan, first time poster on here since TWoP closed down.

Re: Frankie's boos. What if instead of getting booed, he walked out to the crowd completely silent? The only thing you hear is crickets or someone clear their throat. I think absolute silence is worse because at least with cheers and boos, you know where you stand. I would love to see his face if that happens. It would be nice if we could vote on what type of reception each house guest receives after eviction in stead of stupid Team American.

• Love 12

I wonder if Derrick's family is unhappy with the way he is playing the game. Or his relationship with Victoria because from what I understand the family is the one who sends the photos. I know his wife deleted her twitter because people were sending photos with him and Victoria.

• Love 1

It's hilarious how delusional Frankie is when it comes to America and his supposed fans. I think he genuinely believes that he's the hottest thing since the sun, and he thinks he's popular. He puts on this show on the live show and acts all cutesy for everyone because I don't think he really realizes that many of us watch the live feeds and can see every move he makes every single day. I detest the way he sucks up to Julie all the damn time. It's to the point where it's just fake as hell because he does it just before he votes, when she asks him questions and even when they're doing the HOH comps. It's ok to compliment Julie, because she is pretty damn awesome, but when you're doing it all the time, it's annoying and it stops feeling real and genuine. It's more like a 'look at me, America, I love Julie Chen! I'm complimenting her! I'm such a good person, right?'. 

Frankie may not be the worst Big Brother contestant there's been (that's reserved for Evel Dick; luckily I never watched his season but I heard all the stuff he said and did and am disgusted...although I sadly agree with a lot of his tweets about this season), but he's really not a good person and I think he could be one of the worst Big Brother contestants in recent years. He's no Rachel Reilly, that's for sure. I never watched the live feeds during her seasons, so I don't know how she is as a person when she was in the house but the show made her out to be almost like a character. Frankie is playing a character too, but the complete opposite. He's acting like a saint but then we see him act almost like a conceited monster when he knows the show wouldn't air those things. I think he feels like because he's the brother of a famous pop star, he'll receive an angel edit so it doesn't look bad on Ariana but he's absolutely wrong, especially this last week and a half.

I agree with others who wish Frankie would walk out to complete silence. I think that would be worse than getting boos from the audience. Knowing that nobody cares about him would absolutely devastate him. He's already thought about possibly being hated by America (but I don't think he'll ever truly believe it until he has to face reality) but the silence would put things in perspective. 

And really, I hate how he considers himself 'famous' just because he has an average Youtube channel and he knows some famous Youtubers and he has a famous sister. Ariana has only recently become more mainstream this year and I've never heard of Frankie J Grande until this season started. Honestly, I need Frankie to go this Thursday when his nominations become void and someone like Victoria wins HOH and puts him up and sends him packing. I need that to happen in order to keep going with this season. If nothing happens and if Frankie wins HOH again Thursday (if he's eligible...the whole 'rewind' confuses me because would Derrick be eligible to play or not?), I'll be extremely upset.

• Love 2

After watching BBAD last night i've come to realize that Frankie's identity and his  perceived sense of"fame" at this point is only because of his sister...without her he'd be nothing..he'd be back to youtube'ing in no time. I don't think Frankie realizes the boos he stands to get if and when he walks out that door.

• Love 5
Meanwhile, Cody's acting like it's just a job that guys do, like construction or working in an office.  Poor Cody really does live in a "Handsome Bubble" as described by Liz Lemon.

Haha!  He really does.  Not that long ago some of the guys were sitting around talking about their pickup lines and when they asked Cody what lines he uese , Cody answered that he says, "Hi."  and looked sincerely confused as to why he would need to say anything else.  I  cracked up and thought of the Liz Lemon line too. 

On another note, last night Derrick basically told Victoria that she was next to go and she told him he, "was the best ever!" and that cartoon Disney Princess could NOT stop smiling.  Why?  Because  of the smooth way Derrick did it - and because Victoria is a dumbass.  Derrick gave her one his "pep talks" where he told her she made it; she was the top girl of BB16!  She beat seven other girls!  Done!   When Victoria asked how far [s12] Britanny made it Derrick confirmed that Victoria made it as far as Brittany did, F5, and Victoria was thrilled by this.  Seriously.     Crap like that is why I barely fire up the feeds or do more than FF through BBAD. 

• Love 8

Haha!  He really does.  Not that long ago some of the guys were sitting around talking about their pickup lines and when they asked Cody what lines he uese , Cody answered that he says, "Hi."  and looked sincerely confused as to why he would need to say anything else.  I  cracked up and thought of the Liz Lemon line too. 

On another note, last night Derrick basically told Victoria that she was next to go and she told him he, "was the best ever!" and that cartoon Disney Princess could NOT stop smiling.  Why?  Because  of the smooth way Derrick did it - and because Victoria is a dumbass.  Derrick gave her one his "pep talks" where he told her she made it; she was the top girl of BB16!  She beat seven other girls!  Done!   When Victoria asked how far [s12] Britanny made it Derrick confirmed that Victoria made it as far as Brittany did, F5, and Victoria was thrilled by this.  Seriously.     Crap like that is why I barely fire up the feeds or do more than FF through BBAD. 

Smooth player meets box of hair.   This would be unbelievable had I not been watching this professional photographer all damn season.  

Her sister is gnashing her teeth.  

• Love 4

Smooth player meets box of hair.   This would be unbelievable had I not been watching this professional photographer all damn season.  

Love this wings!  I think it's a perfect description of Derrick and Victoria's relationship this season.

Me too. I also cringe when he does his Eddie Haskell-like ass kissing of how beautiful Mrs. Cleaver, I mean Julie, looks. I don't think I've ever wanted anyone off my TV screen more than this guy.

Oh em gee, that's exactly who Frankie acts like parrotlover!

Last night Frankie calculated that out of the 77 days in the house there have only been 18 where he has NOT slept in the HOH room.   Remember when being HOH meant a hg could have some privacy and a bed of their own?   Correct me if I'm wrong but it seemed like most of the time (especially after Zach left) he just invited himself and the others either didn't mind or didn't feel like they could say no to him. 

• Love 3

I don't get the feeds, but I get reports and interpretations from the folks here.  I'm a believer that there's shenanigans, but is it possible that there are different forces with different agendas at work?  Most here believe that AG is manipulating for a Frankie win - I'm willing to believe it.  BUT, the last couple of episodes have been edited in such a way to high light Frankie in his least likeable moments.

Is it possible that the folks in editing and/or DR know that Frankie is the ringer, but despise him and are working against him?  Editing must be on Derrick's side because they present him as an honorable boy scout, yet most here hate him.  To me, the reset button protects Derrick the most since he can't compete as HOH.  So it seems that some in production are pushing for a Derrick win.

If everyone in the house is convinced that this week is a reset, I wonder if the POV competition is going to be a comedy of everyone but Victoria trying to throw it.  I can see Victoria stumbling into the win.  She would be extremely proud of herself.

Question:  Does Julie have any influence on the shenanigans?  If not, she must not want any, because her husband would let her trump AG.  I happened to be watching The Talk when the Casey Anthony verdict was announced.   All networks broke to the story - except CBS.  Julie Chen said they were not interrupting the show, and if her husband didn't like it, he could talk to her about it. 

• Love 1

Question:  Does Julie have any influence on the shenanigans?  If not, she must not want any, because her husband would let her trump AG.  I happened to be watching The Talk when the Casey Anthony verdict was announced.   All networks broke to the story - except CBS.  Julie Chen said they were not interrupting the show, and if her husband didn't like it, he could talk to her about it.

I don't think so only because during season 6 she did an interview saying that Jase was her least favorite house guest ever. And if she saw him on the street she would cross the street to avoid him. The next season he was on All-Stars.

Frankie was adamant that no one pushes it.....

And..........  we all know what happened.  I just realized, though, why Frankie was so adamant that no one push the BTB.  HE'S The Star of the show, therefore HE's the only one who should push the button!  He wasn't concerned whether or not the button got pushed, but that he be the one to get the "pushee" spotlight, that he be the one "featured" doing the pushing.

• Love 6

I don't think the suits at CBS spend much time thinking about BB. All they care is that it's a cheap show to make that draws well during the summer. As long as the ratings are good none of these numbskulls in production will be replaced. I mean, if the racist backlash from last season didn't cost Grodner her job nothing will.

• Love 5

Derrick wants Victoria sitting next to him on finale night to make sure he wins, so I expect he will be influencing them to keep her and get Frankie out after the rewind. He will keep influencing them to keep her until the very end when he hopes to win final HOH and pick her for the final 2. In his final speech to the jury, he will say he kept her so if one of them won final HOH, they would also be sitting next to her for the win.

If he doesn't win final HOH, he will convince whoever wins to take him because he is the "weaker" player. 

That's his master plan. 

It is actually very similar to what Dan did in season 14 with Danielle. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 4

I'd bet anything that Wednesday's first HoH comp will be a puzzle-something that Frankie goes on and on about being awesome at. I think he'll win that and then set out to get Derrick out because Caleb will probably tell him how Derrick planned to backdoor him last night. The second HoH will most likely be endurance, something Caleb can easily win.

Caleb has to realize he is not in Derrick's F3 and it's better for his game to side with Frankie. He'd win against Frankie, iffy against Cody and probably not against Derrick.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

So Derrick really is going with the Four Amigos to the End thing? Wow. I was confused about why he was pushing the "if anyone takes Victoria to the end we'll vote for Vic" thing, but it makes sense now. I've lost a lot of respect for his game because, after being so careful all season, it's coming down to the crapshoot of who wins the comps. That's a moronic position for a strategic mastermind to be in, especially since he could have easily gotten rid of Frankie, the comp beast, who is also the only person who might have the brains and the balls to oust Derrick, especially since he now knows that Derrick was entertaining backdooring him last week and lied to him about it. It would be fair for Frankie to consider that a deal breaker for whatever TA/dead grandfather F2 they're supposed to have and do what's strategically best for himself going to F2 rather than being "loyal" to Derrick. It was sloppy gameplay for Derrick not to beat Caleb to the punch of telling Frankie about the backdoor plot in the first place.

• Love 3

Caleb and Cody discussing sodium.  Caleb says it kills him; Cody says that Caleb is only 2 years older than Cody, and "I bet I'll be the same way when I'm your age."  They're so adorably stupid sometimes.  It's especially funny because Cody is still a dinosaur, and Caleb is wearing green shorts, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat.  They're like little preschoolers who got to dress themselves.

Hilarious, and your imagery is perfect. I got a slightly different take on the Caleb/Cody exchange, though. Seemed to me Caleb was going on like his extra 2-3 years had given him access to a fount of wisdom he wanted to pass on to the younger whippersnapper, and Cody was snarking Caleb a little in return.

Which, of course, went right over Caleb's head - either that, or he simply chose not to respond.

And I've never seen Caleb not talk if the opportunity presented itself.

Actually, he reminded me a little of Angelica in The Rugrats.

• Love 4

Ok, maybe with Derrick they were moved to make a contribution to feed the starving Tenley. Otherwise the poor thing might waste away before her daddy even gets home.

Of course, this has to be it. It's probably the Put Food in Derrick's Daughter's Mouth Fund.

I hope Julie reads the votes and lets the person know they were evicted before she tells them the game is reset.

This would be awesome, but only if one of the guys is the one who would get evicted. It'd be pointless if it's Victoria, which it will be.

I hope the veto is something completely crap shoot-y and that Victoria lucks into the win. Ultimately, it will mean nothing since the week will be voided, but it'd still be fun to see 2 of the guys on the block. Especially if it's Derrick that was replacement nom.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I would love to see a twist where the evicted person is announced, and then Julie stops them from leaving and says, you're staying, but you have to name who goes instead of you, and the whole thing is done on the spot.  If the show ever worked like that, it would be so much more exciting.  

Usually, DE nights are exciting.  I don't know how this group managed to make that boring, too.

• Love 2

Julie clarified the twist to EW:

Basically if the rewind button gets pushed, the two nominees next week come off the block and we immediately rewind the game one week. That means all house guests play for HOH all over again…. So there could likely be a new HOH, two new nominees, a new POV winner and then who knows who gets bounced from the house next.

So, they're definitely all able to play in HOH. I still feel like whether or not it's like a fast forward, all in one night thing isn't totally clear, but I guess it sounds like it will all be done live. Which means they have too many eps left so that's weird.

• Love 3

It has gotten tough to figure out what Derrick wants to do going forward, but I tend to believe him when he says he does not want Frankie at the end with him.  One, because Frankie has been a competition beast.  Two, because Derrick can't be sure what others think about Frankie, because of his celebrity, and so he's nervous about having him next to him at F2.  I think Derrick would much rather have Victoria with him than anyone else, but he also realizes that it might be impossible to accomplish, given her total inability to win any competitions to help save herself.  

I think Caleb's hope is to go to F2 with Frankie, but I think Caleb's annoyance at Frankie has really started to show on the feeds.  Frankie has started to snap at Caleb a little bit too, like last night when Frankie said, kind of nastily, "I love how you always say things when you have no idea what you're talking about."  When other people have called Caleb out, he generally laughs good-naturedly, but when Frankie said it, you could tell he was pissed.  I think that relationship could fall apart at any point, especially if Frankie continues to be as irritating as he was last night (seriously, it was worse than usual, all the bragging and interrupting and me-me-me).  

HGs have figured out the surprise will be revealed at 5:35 their time, so I would guess (hope) that it would be after votes but before actual eviction.  And I hope Julie tells them what the vote was.  Maybe knowing she was getting voted out would spur Victoria to win HOH!! Ha.  

So, they're definitely all able to play in HOH. I still feel like whether or not it's like a fast forward, all in one night thing isn't totally clear, but I guess it sounds like it will all be done live. Which means they have too many eps left so that's weird.

Hopefully this means a true rewind of the weeks events and the previous HoH (Derrick) can't play.

• Love 1

It's cuckoo bananas crazy that Derrick gets to play for HoH again. That dude just keeps lucking into shit. It is weird how they haven't clarified how it will actually go down. I think it will be DE-style, and I think it is something where Julie likely thinks that that was evident so she hasn't bothered to clarify it, but it is not evident. 

• Love 1

If the reset is at 5:35, then no one is going home this week.  The do not have time for HoH-veto-eviction in 25 minutes.  This is just a full reset then, but likely with some sort of incorporated fast forward, or it doesn't fit into the broadcast schedule.  Unless! (But first!) they take out the totally pointless "have dinner, talk about the season" episode.

Either way, this means more than 7 more days of Frankie on my TV which makes me say boooooooooo.

• Love 2

Christine thinks Frankie was running everything in the house from day 1. I'm starting to get scared that Frankie will win. Someone talk me in off the ledge. For the first time, I can see Derrick not even making it to F2 and Frankie might be able to beat everyone who's left, including Derrick, in the jury vote anyway. I don't like Derrick as a person and I've found his gameplay annoying, though effective, so I didn't want him to win. Then I started to realize that he was probably the least objectionable winner left and I started to make my peace with it, now I'm freaking out at the thought of Frankie winning. That just can't happen. It can't. Someone tell me I'm crazy even thinking such a crazy thing. Anybody, please.

• Love 6

Wish I could help you, TheRealT, but I have the same fears.  I never disliked Derrick, but I do worry that maybe his "undercover work" in the house has been a little too effective, and he won't get the credit he deserves, which leaves us with a real possibility that Frankie wins.  I will be So Mad, if that happens.  

• Love 4