Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

(edited)

Every time Brittany starts to question Frankie's part in things, Derrick kind of side tracks her to another tangent. At least that's the impression I'm getting. I could be wrong since Derrick has not shut up.

Every time she tried to say anything he just didn't listen and talked over her, so I don't think it had much to do with Frankie and more to do with his desperate need to hear his own voice.

I think Derrick was playing the best game and pre-show I really thought he would win TBH, but he is way overplaying. It started when Devin outted the BS and it's just gotten worse since he got HOH. I hope he gets found out soon.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Derrick thinks Donny was being disrespectful to him and that's why he got nommed. Derrick's HOHitis has hit a full swing.

Really all these guys are so damn cocky and I'm just so mad/sad that there's no one that has the balls/ability to go after them.

That's not what happened at all. Nichole nominated Donny for entirely different reasons, Derrick thought there was tension with Donny because when the two of them were talking about it in the SR Donny wasn't being as supportive of their TA agreement as Derrick thought he should be. 

It was actually just a scheme by Derrick though to disguise the fact that he's working with Donny in TA. He used the opportunity with Nichole and Christine/Victoria/Frankie in the HOH to join in on the piling on Donny that they're doing so that they would have no reason to believe that Donny is close to Derrick.

(edited)

At this point, I think they should definitely get rid of Caleb and leave Devin in the house. No one likes him, he'll self implode or if anyone even sees some one speaking to him that person would become the new target.

Derrick is going so hard on the Donny thing. Team America should be trying to work the challenge instead of running in circles for a forgone conclusion of either Caleb or Devin going home.

Edited by kellog010
(edited)

TeamBlue, I don't see it that way, but it's up for interpretation obviously. Derrick point black said he thinks Donny was disrespecting him.

ETA: Now Amber is throwing Donny under the bus. LMAO. These people have no loyalty to anyone. It's fun but it makes is so maddening to watch because I have no idea what people are gonna do.

Donny's game is SO fucked. Of course, I can never have nice things!

• Love 1

It sounds like Jacosta got sick after the competition.  Frankie said he learned in the DR that she is "severely dehydrated and suffering from heat exhaustion." 

(edited)

It sounds like Jacosta got sick after the competition.  Frankie said he learned in the DR that she is "severely dehydrated and suffering from heat exhaustion." 

She's been having issues (constipation, I think). She was saying earlier that she was unable to use the bathroom if people were around, and that it was worse, because they're being filmed. Before the BotB, she was in the HOH room with a few people, and said that she had taken some sort of laxative or stool softener that Derrick recommended, but then double dosed with another kind, and has apparently been dousing all her food with Metamucil. I think she may have overdone it just a bit.

Caleb says he has magical powers in predicting the random draws to host the BotB contests, I have the magical powers that make me turn on the feeds whenever Jocasta starts talking about her bathroom problems. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Derrick, about the next HOH, "I don't care either way, as along as it's two people who have penises." Wow, fuck off Derrick. I can't believe I liked this guy for a day. So over him.

Christine hasn't washed her face in 3 years. Like how is that even possible?

• Love 2
(edited)

OK, so I want Devin gone yesterday. He's been absolutely insufferable from almost the beginning, and it's entirely his fault the whole house would love for him to go. But, watching him just now alone at the kitchen table, kind of rocking with his arms folded, watching the kitchen as a few people are having a random conversation, and being completely ignored is actually kind of tough to watch.

I think he's an ass, but I don't find him 'scary' or 'evil' and am thinking how much it has to suck to be him right now. Of course, he'll probably have a DR session on the next show explaining that it's so awesome everyone is so intimidated by his awesomeness, which meant he never had a chance in this game, and flash us his fake ass smile, and then I'll feel better. But just now, I kind of wanted to hug the poor dumbass.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3

I need Jacosta to get better and win that veto.

He used the opportunity with Nichole and Christine/Victoria/Frankie in the HOH to join in on the piling on Donny that they're doing so that they would have no reason to believe that Donny is close to Derrick.

So I guess Frankie is doing the same thing.  I think they're both just bashing Donny to do it.  I haven't really seen anything that suggests Derrick is close to him now other than TA blather.  I still think he talks to Donny and about him like he's slow.   

• Love 2
(edited)

Katesus7, I'm feeling the same. Devin is just so pathetic now and it's sad. It makes me feel for him and then that makes me feel gross because it's Devin.

But I'd still rather see every other member of BS go before him LOL.

I assume Derrick/Cody are mad because they thought they had Brittany under their thumb and then she didn't run immediately to them when BS was outted. Basically they're mad she isn't their bitch I guess.

Remember how angry he got at her when she revealed that she learned that he had been lying to her this whole time? Like it was her fault that she learned that he was lying? I think you're spot on that he just doesn't think of her as anything more than a pawn and is offended when she questions him.

This whole double HoH twist is awful. It hasn't done what they're hoping for, as it has basically been joint HoHs. Unless their plan was to keep guys like Caleb and Devin around longer, which DOES happen when you have dual HoHs (as guys are more likely to get HoH when you improve the odds of getting it period). I really could see that being their plan now that I think about it.

• Love 1

Things change so quickly in this house that I wouldn't necessarily say that Donny is screwed.

I tend to agree. The more everybody dives in to the pile on top of Donny, the more it reinforces he is ally-less - therefore powerless - therefore less of a threat. I much prefer for this dialog to be going on early in the "BB week" cycle, because it's impact lessens through repetition. It establishes Donny as someone you can get out any time you want - but maybe later, because so-and-so is a bigger threat THIS week....

I need Jacosta to get better and win that veto.

So I guess Frankie is doing the same thing.  I think they're both just bashing Donny to do it.  I haven't really seen anything that suggests Derrick is close to him now other than TA blather.  I still think he talks to Donny and about him like he's slow.   

They, or at least Derrick, knows that Nicole, Hayden, and Christine don't trust them because they know they're lying about how involved the Bomb Squad was. They're piling on Donny because Christine was told that Donny's been throwing her name out and because Nicole was genuinely annoyed by what she considered to be Donny's multiple attempts to flip the house.

Derrick and Frankie don't consider Donny to be an equal member of TA, but they (or again, at least Derrick) are still trying to protect him. Derrick tried to protect them both last night when talking to Nicole when trying to figure out who her second nominee would be to go with Amber. Donny isn't one of Derrick's main allies but Derrick appears to still be protecting him and using the presented opportunity to cover their tracks. What's complicating their relationship is that most of the house, including Derrick, thinks that Donny is working with Britt, who they are trusting less and less as the days go by.

I can't with these people. Cody and Derrick are working themselves up into a lather over Brittany talking to Donny, and everything about her game. Caleb is in the room so I hope some of this is for his benefit, but they have decided to 'set her up' by Cody going to talk to her and seeing if she says Cody is the only one she trusts, after Derrick telling them she said the same that to him earlier. This season, these people? This is a blatant set-up to make these guys feel better about wanting her out of the house, because these guys practically invented the "I only trust you" bullshit lie.

This is after more speculation by various folks that Donny is some undercover evil genius. It's too late for me to deal with this nonsense. I hate the fact that everything interesting in this house happens after midnight their time, but I'm too tired and over the bullshit.

The people as individuals are nicer and less horrible people than last season. But the dynamics in the house right now? Suck ass. It has not been enjoyable at all to watch tonight. Hell, I'm hoping Brittany gets picked for Veto, pulls Jacosta off the block, and they both give the finger to Derrick, Caleb, Cody, Zach, Frankie and Devin.

• Love 1
(edited)

*Hoping and praying that someone wins POV, pulls Jocasta and Derrick replaces her with Devin, and then on Thursday night Julie says "Sorry guys (to Caleb/Devin), but there's a big twist this week; its a Double Eviction."*

A Double Eviction would mean both people on the block go, no matter what, right?   Or does it work differently??

I wouldn't like Caleb still [ie, he's a cocky asshat], but would be able to put up with him; if it weren't for his obsession with Amber.  He comes off as mentally deranged instead of a 'lovestruck fool'.  I know a lot of the guests are intimidated by him, but I'd love for someone to say, to his face, "You're a freaking psycho.  Amber would have a restraining order on your ass if this were out in the real world!".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think Cody's real "beef" with Brittany is mostly frustration, more than anything (including game play).  He lusts after her but she doesn't reciprocate.  He told Zach a few nights ago that he usually has good luck with flirting with the women of the house, all except Brittany.  I actually find it weird though that she doesn't at least flirt back, even a little... in her intro video, she said she'd flirt a little bit if she had to.  She might eventually have to, if she thinks just hanging out and talking some game, at times, with Cody isn't working like it used to., or one of those times she's Nom'd and still in real jeopardy on voting night, and tries to "buy" her safety from him and hoping he'll campaign for her.

Sorta off-topic to the above... has Brittany outright shot Devin down, about not reciprocating his feelings for her?  I haven't seen (or read updates) of him trying to 'woo' her since he went and left & then blasted on the BS.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

A Double Eviction would mean both people on the block go, no matter what, right?   Or does it work differently??

It works differently.  The first person goes and then they race through all the competitions for the second eviction-  HOH, nominations, Veto, Veto Ceremony, and then the second round of voting.  It's basically a whole week of BB in one hour.

• Love 1

It works differently.  The first person goes and then they race through all the competitions for the second eviction-  HOH, nominations, Veto, Veto Ceremony, and then the second round of voting.  It's basically a whole week of BB in one hour.

Damnit.  But that really would have been a great scenario. if possible.

vb68 beat me to the Double Eviction explanation but to add to that...  I can't really envision how a Double Eviction would work, especially in an hour of TV (which is really only 40 minutes of footage), with the 2nd HOH and Battle of the Block twist they've added this season.  Plus, we don't usually get a Double Eviction until we get to Jury. 

(edited)

Zach told Cody the first opportunity to knock out Frankie they have to take it. The biggest threats to the Derrick/Cody/Zach alliance is Donny and Frankie. This is so entertaining watching all the craziness as everyone lies to everyone. All I know is Frankie and Zach need to hook up before they take each other out. I can't believe Nicole has to wear a frog costume all week. I find Victoria annoying.

Edited by kellog010

While this show always has a misogynist bent to it, with all these guys who would never dream of seriously working with a woman, this season is a little bit worse than normal and not just because of the guys they chose but because of the girls. They chose some useless girls this year. 

• Love 3

While this show always has a misogynist bent to it, with all these guys who would never dream of seriously working with a woman, this season is a little bit worse than normal and not just because of the guys they chose but because of the girls. They chose some useless girls this year. 

Well, you watch the live feeds, and I don't, but I sort of feel like the women that have been featured are sort of useless.  Its why I would like to see Victoria or Jacosta win HoH, or even Christine, because I wonder if they would make bigger, more intelligent, and stronger moves if they actually had some power behind them.  I feel like Brittany might be an interesting HoH too, she played Devin like a fiddle IMO.

I don't hate anyone yet.

Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?

Devin is kind of hateworthy.  And I suppose Caleb is creepy, and that can be hateable.  And Frankie is likeable on one level, but totally and transparently disingenuous on another.  

Hmm.  Someone being that sick could be used by the Hamsters to justify an about face on voting.  A "Voting someone out for their own good" thing.  Meh.  I hope that doesn't happen.

I think every year viewers think they've seen the worst in terms of misogyny, and every year tops it.  Even when someone like Janelle is on the show, it happens. And unlike the racism, which was forced into the light by the media, the misogyny never gets talked about (other than in places like this forum).

• Love 2

Devin is kind of hateworthy.  And I suppose Caleb is creepy, and that can be hateable.  And Frankie is likeable on one level, but totally and transparently disingenuous on another.  

Hmm.  Someone being that sick could be used by the Hamsters to justify an about face on voting.  A "Voting someone out for their own good" thing.  Meh.  I hope that doesn't happen.

I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember someone (and not a crackpot) saying that a lot of times celebrities will be hospitalized for "severe hydration and heat exhaustion" and it was basically code for "anorexia, bulimia or drug use"

I'm almost positive thats not Jacosta's situation,but heat exhaustion and severe hydration sound a little odd, but I guess if you're doing a competition for hours in the sun, perhaps its more possible.

I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember someone (and not a crackpot) saying that a lot of times celebrities will be hospitalized for "severe hydration and heat exhaustion" and it was basically code for "anorexia, bulimia or drug use"

I'm almost positive thats not Jacosta's situation,but heat exhaustion and severe hydration sound a little odd, but I guess if you're doing a competition for hours in the sun, perhaps its more possible.

Yeah, but constipation is a very real symptom of dehydration.  I don't see any reason to doubt she's dehydrated.  I'm just concerned that if they want the Hamsters could use it as an easy excuse to all summon a boring "house unifying" vote.  Not that I have any reason to think that will happen, but man will it be a snoozefest if that does.

• Love 1

Devin is kind of hateworthy.  And I suppose Caleb is creepy, and that can be hateable.  And Frankie is likeable on one level, but totally and transparently disingenuous on another.

It's all in how you look at it.  I just can't with Frankie with how  he was behind the whole thing with Zach being put up and then his butthurt, martyr routine.  And I don't even like Zach.

I'm actually surprised more HGs don't get sick from having to sleep on an ice bed for roughly a week as have-nots (not to mention how the diet could mess them up as well.)  The ice beds sound really, really unpleasant.  I heard Cody saying that you end up staying awake until you just about pass out.

• Love 1
(edited)

Remember how angry he got at her when she revealed that she learned that he had been lying to her this whole time? Like it was her fault that she learned that he was lying? I think you're spot on that he just doesn't think of her as anything more than a pawn and is offended when she questions him.

Ah, yes. Derrick especially is playing the "make someone feel guilty for doing what I'm doing to everyone" game and I truly hate that. It's game play, yada yaya yada, but it's shitty and annoying and the kind of game play I depsise.

Derrick and Frankie don't consider Donny to be an equal member of TA, but they (or again, at least Derrick) are still trying to protect him. Derrick tried to protect them both last night when talking to Nicole when trying to figure out who her second nominee would be to go with Amber. Donny isn't one of Derrick's main allies but Derrick appears to still be protecting him and using the presented opportunity to cover their tracks. What's complicating their relationship is that most of the house, including Derrick, thinks that Donny is working with Britt, who they are trusting less and less as the days go by.

I think it's possible Derrick was playing the "make people think I'm not aligned with Donny" game, but if he was he went overboard. Way overboard. I don't think it appears that Derrick is trying to protect Donny at all. And of course neither is Frankie as he will throw any and every person under the bus. But, to be fair, I don't think Donny gives a fuck about protecting either of them either. Team America is working out swimmingly.

The people as individuals are nicer and less horrible people than last season. But the dynamics in the house right now? Suck ass. It has not been enjoyable at all to watch tonight. Hell, I'm hoping Brittany gets picked for Veto, pulls Jacosta off the block, and they both give the finger to Derrick, Caleb, Cody, Zach, Frankie and Devin.

I agree. I actually was really liking some of the dynamics just last week, but they're pretty much all ruined now because the men are basically all assholes, the women are all useless, and no one has any loyalty to anyone. Also, LOL at your scenario. I would LOVE to see that.

I agree. It really sucks. I mean Derrick actually point blank said yesterday that he doesn't care who gets HOH as long as they both have penises. It's so hard to watch all the men be disgustingly sexist and then watch the women just sit there and do nothing and allow the men to just run their games.

• Love 3

It seems a little unfair when it comes to picking Have Nots this season. The HGs have pretty much exempted Christine, because she's gluten intolerant and can't eat the slop, and Frankie, because of a circulatory problem. I know at one point in the beginning of the feeds, Christine said she would still be a HN, despite not being able to eat slop, and I have no doubt that BB would make some exceptions and give her something else to eat. Haven't they done it for other people who suddenly have issues with slop? Frankie tried to nap in the HN room, and ended up with some seriously frozen fingers. The HN room was most likely chosen long before, but it seems a bit unfair that two of them get a pass. I think at one point, Christine said she even told BB during pre-interviews that she would be fine with slop if she got in the house, but of course, she also knew she couldn't eat it. And Jocasta is probably getting a pass because of her current issues.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish they would just do away with the HNs and hold some other type of food challenge, limiting what they can have or can't have, rather than force slop on them. Instead of the HN room, institute a curfew for them (actually, that would kinda suck for the feeds). Keep the cold showers, but the slop is useless. As much fun as it was to see Zach turn into the biggest, whiniest baby less than 24 hours into being a HN, all you ever hear is the HNs bitching about the lack of food choices, the crappy beds, the cold showers. 

For those wondering, it sounds like Caleb, Amber, Devin, and Donny will be the HNs this week. Caleb and Amber volunteered, and then Caleb tried to get out of it, saying he didn't want them to have to stay in the HN room with Devin. Dude, you should've thought about that before you threw your name in the hat, bro.

• Love 4
(edited)

It's stuff like this that makes me wish they would just do away with the HNs and hold some other type of food challenge, limiting what they can have or can't have, rather than force slop on them.

I agree. I wish they'd do those full group food challenges again where they all have to work together to get certain food groups or food for certain days. And this season in particular is so annoying since there aren't any comps at all, it's just up to HOH.

ETA: Hayden is giving me life this morning. Him and Donny discussed the fact that Derrick is the new leader and Hayden wants Donny to help him take down Derrick. What a wonderful development!

• Love 6
(edited)

Hayden told Donny that the new leader of the Bomb Squad (I can't believe this is still actually a thing) is Derrick and Cody. He has also noticed how close Cody and Zach are. Hayden said the plan was still to get Devin out which is fine for this week but he has enough info to blow up the Bomb Squad later. Finally someone with a clue.

ETA: The America stuff should happen soon, at least they actually found a few minutes between Derrick talking all night to bring it up.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

ETA: Hayden is giving me life this morning. Him and Donny discussed the fact that Derrick is the new leader and Hayden wants Donny to help him take down Derrick. What a wonderful development!

And let's see how fast that gets to King Derdick and Hayden becomes the target this week. Love to see Hayden win HOH next week along with Brit. That might be interesting.

• Love 2
(edited)

And let's see how fast that gets to King Derdick and Hayden becomes the target this week. Love to see Hayden win HOH next week along with Brit. That might be interesting.

LOL! Oh man, yes, Hayden/Brittany would be a great HOH week. They're the only two I have faith would actually make a big move and them being together would probably just make them even more eager to do it.

• Love 1

If Jocasta is truly adding metamucil to her food without adding extra liquid, all she's done is make the problem worse.  

Wait.  Are you saying this dimwit (and the CBS doctors) aren't making sure she like... quadruples her water intake?  

(edited)

So Devin got picked to play for the veto.  Who didn't see that coming.

Christine  and Donny are also playing.   I don't think Jocasta is playing, so maybe it's those three playing with only Derrick and Caleb.

I'm wondering if Devin tries to make a deal with Caleb.  Let him win and he pulls Caleb off.

Edited by vb68

If Donny can win this veto and pull Jacosta off (which I believe is his plan) and Devin goes up in her place? A few days of Caleb and Devin on the block next to each other could be entertaining, and I would be thrilled with either one leaving. So that's my hope as of now. I don't want any part of Devin winning, because I think there's a good chance he would save Caleb (although it might be awesome if he saved Jacosta instead).

I just hope Derrick does not win. His poor ego can't handle it right now.

• Love 2

I'd prefer Devin wins and takes down Caleb. King Derdick master plan is ruined. The only problem I would be if Hayden is put in his place. Really want him to stick around for a while.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Devin won POV and took Caleb off the block what Derrick would do. That would really mess with Derrick's attempts to keep his hands clean. Week 3 and already so much drama.

Edited by kellog010

I want Devin gone as much as the next person, but I would actually love that to happen. That's how much I've turned around on Derrick since he won HOH.

I wonder if the DR is encouraging the rampant HOH-itis. A few leading questions about how it feels to have ALL THE POWER in the ENTIRE HOUSE and what are they going to do with all that TASTY TASTY POWER and you wind up with otherwise level-headed and smart players pitching themselves headfirst off the deep end into CrazyTown.

I wonder if the DR is encouraging the rampant HOH-itis. A few leading questions about how it feels to have ALL THE POWER in the ENTIRE HOUSE and what are they going to do with all that TASTY TASTY POWER and you wind up with otherwise level-headed and smart players pitching themselves headfirst off the deep end into CrazyTown.

I think it only took about 2-3 days for the Stanford Prison Experiment to go to pot, so I am not surprised that being HOH can drastically change a player's behavior.

• Love 3

I'm hoping that someone takes Jo off and it's Caleb versus Devin. I'd imagine that would set off lots of talks and scheming because I think Christine, Hayden, Nic, Jo, and Brit would all at least consider trying to vote out Caleb. I don't know how Victoria feels but am just assuming she would want to do what Derrick tells her to do. Christine might be tough though, considering how much she dislikes Devin and how much she wants to remain in the good graces of of the guys left in the BS. Caleb said today that if there's money offered during the veto comp, he'd take it because he knows he has the votes. I don't think it will be an option this early in the game, but if it happened and I was Victoria or Donny, for example, that might be enough to make me vote against Caleb.

(edited)

I wonder if Devin won POV and took Caleb off the block what Derrick would do. That would really mess with Derrick's attempts to keep his hands clean. Week 3 and already so much drama.

I think the backup plan was to get Brittany out, but I could be wrong.  But Derrick and Cody were really ripping her last night.  Cody even went to talk to her to see if he catch her in a lie.  It was kinda deranged because she obviously feels close to both of them. 

That reminds me.   I hear Derrick and Cody both say a lot  that nobody in the house knows how close they are, even Zach.   They might think that, but I can't believe that's actually true.

Edited by vb68

Ha! Devin got picked, and since half my wish has been granted by that, I hope the other half gets granted to: Devin to win Veto, and survive the week. Even better if he wins HOH next week. He's not my favourite, I'm not really rooting for anyone but the feed watchers at this point, and he made the feeds wildly entertaining the week he was HOH. Well, once you got used to the never-ending talking. Derrick's power trip has been less entertaining. Caleb's got interesting towards the end. I just want a good show to watch right now, I'll figure out which one is the lesser of all evils in a few weeks.

Jocasta might end up being the pity eviction this week because of her current health. Devin was supposedly so certain that he was going home, Zach relayed to other HGs that Devin had apparently requested to have his daughter and family at the live show to greet him when he left the house. He also requested to host the POV comp, if he wasn't chosen, so he could at least host one before he left. Maybe getting pulled to play Veto will light a new, crazy fire in him. If he doesn't win it, I hope he goes out in a blaze of hilarious glory, via Clown Shoe or something similar.

• Love 1

I hear Derrick and Cody both say a lot  that nobody in the house knows how close they are, even Zach.   They might think that, but I can't believe that's actually true.

I'm fairly sure Hayden knows how close they are. Hayden has a lot of shit figured out.

I'm with @Katesus7, I hope Donny wins POV and removes Jocasta (which he's already said he would do) and it's Caleb vs. Devin. I think that'd be the most fun and I still think Caleb would probably end up evicted, which is what I want.

At the same time though, I wonder if maybe they shouldn't just evict Jocasta out of pity. She looks so rough.

(edited)

That reminds me.   I hear Derrick and Cody both say a lot  that nobody in the house knows how close they are, even Zach.   They might think that, but I can't believe that's actually true.

Derrick and Cody were discussing how many people they can influence last night. They both have HOHitis. They said Victoria is a puppet who will do just what they tell her and how Zach is immature and disrespectful to women and how they like him but basically it's Derrick/Cody for F2. I don't think have any idea Hayden is not really in the BS or that Donny knows they are the "leaders" or that Frankie knows about their 3 person alliance. These girls can really flip this house if they put some effort into it and they all pooled together and got past their differences. Derrick says he is for Team America but I think once those missions are done, he's tossing Donny and Frankie under an 18 wheeler first chance he gets.

Edited by kellog010

I was thinking that the women in the cast seemed pretty useless too and they did a bad casting job this year, but then again it is only week 3, maybe they will make more moves or at least show some personality later in the game.

They'll have to be there to do that!

Seriously. It's why I'm hoping either Devin/Caleb goes this week, even if it maybe would be better to send Jocasta home. Three women in three weeks? They might be useless but I don't want an all-male house either.

Devin pulling off Caleb is worst-case scenario for me, since it's likely Brittany would be up/could go home, and of all the girls, she's one who isn't afraid to stand up to the power-hungry guys.

• Love 1