Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I'm guessing they wouldn't like it. They live at the center of the universe and they have cast Nina as the villain. If she steps back like they say they want, it'll be "See! Nina doesn't really care about Willow and/or Wiley!"

they have done that to Nina anyway (they used that against her in the custody battle). When they said "stay away" She did, but then Dianne used that to point out that Nina wasn't "interested" in the kid at all, unless she "wanted something". 

Nina can never win this battle because both Michael and Willow will twist it so Nina is always wrong

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't even understand how Michael can say that Nina was lobbying for time with Willow and the children when she was explicit that she was going to save Willow no strings attached. Because you know, that's what a parent does.

This brand of writing feels like brainwashing.

I know. Someone upthread mentioned this. That scenes was so clear—Nina wasn't asking for anything in return for her bone marrow. I have to think this is terrible continuity on the show's part, but who knows? It's also something Michael and Willow would say. But sorry, Show, my lying eyes saw otherwise.

49 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Nina can never win this battle because both Michael and Willow will twist it so Nina is always wrong

The Carlys always have some sort of justification that makes their actions the correct ones.

I would love it if Joss decides not to become a doctor because she suddenly realizes that having to deal with people like Nina is a part of the job. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. Someone upthread mentioned this. That scenes was so clear—Nina wasn't asking for anything in return for her bone marrow. I have to think this is terrible continuity on the show's part, but who knows? It's also something Michael and Willow would say. But sorry, Show, my lying eyes saw otherwise.

it makes me wonder if things are cut? 
because it's like the whole "Nina told Wiley Willow wasn't his mother." we didn't see that, but everyone was so adament that Nina did say it and now whenever it's brought up Nina goes "yeah i said it."

its either lazy writing (which i mean it's this show so yeah) or stuff isn't being shown that we're supposed to see. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

They were quite miffed with Sonny because he refused to murder Nina for keeping him away for six NINE months. I mean, I don't think they ever quite came out and said it that bluntly, but it was clear what they meant.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

They were quite miffed with Sonny because he refused to murder Nina for keeping him away for six NINE months. I mean, I don't think they ever quite came out and said it that bluntly, but it was clear what they meant.

they skirted around the issue. Sonny flat out asked Carly if she wanted him to kill Nina and Carly was all. "of course not." (but then again she + Michael kept whinging how the OLD SONNY would have "taken care" of anyone who did what Nina did and they didn't recognize him"

these fools want to have their toast be bread again

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
On 1/20/2023 at 2:17 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I just saw on Twitter (and of course had to share with you all) someone arguing that Joss didn't cheat because she and Dex didn't HAVE SEX, they MAAADE LOOOVE.

#vomitemoji

Good glory. So I guess that means she was actually cheating on Dex, since she was still officially Cameron's girlfriend.

Either way, girl's a cheating cheater who cheats.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2023 at 2:59 PM, Fellaway said:

Michael, I don't know what it says about Nina that Willow, that most generous and open-hearted person, thinks Nina is the absolute worst humanity has to offer yet Carly and Sonny are as naught, but I know what is says about Willow.

And Willow is so forgiving.  She forgave Carly right away.  And maybe Harmony.  But not Nina.  

And then she deprives Wylie of the grandmother he loves.  Not much can be worse than that in real Family Court.  The judge might have held that Nina could not have visitation because parental rights are strongly favored, but generally would have given the parents a lecture on how bad this is for a child.  It's not in the child's best interests.  

It's strange how show manages to make her unsympathetic, no matter how much they pile onto Willow.  Merely making someone a sufferer doesn't do it, strangely enough. 

On 1/17/2023 at 3:27 PM, RedElf said:

But on All My Children, Travis and Barbara literally had sex so they could have a baby to serve as a bone marrow donor for their daughter Molly.  Fans literally called the baby Bone Marrow Donor Montgomery.

I think I recall a true life case of this.  A couple having a child because the child could donate something.  The ethics of this were discussed.  

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

I think I recall a true life case of this.  A couple having a child because the child could donate something.  The ethics of this were discussed.  

I saw a segment on YouTube of a 60 Minutes Australia about the ethics of donor siblings, with families who have done it. I think it's still up. I've definitely seen other news/docs segments covering real people doing it. My Sisters Keeper was based on a real case, there were fictional aspects in MSK, but the part where the family had a donor kid was based on a family doing so.

TV has been doing the topic for a while. There was an ER where Benton found a little girl hiding in the ER because she was tired of donating to her sibling. Benton tried to advocate for her but of course Romano was all "the dying sibling comes first get her upstairs!" House did an episode where the boy wasn't born to be a donor but was a match for his brother, of course he got sick and Foreman did a brutal extraction while the boy was still awake to save the other brother.

If GH had decided to make Wylie or even James a match it wouldn't be anything ground breaking/our of no where to have a living child donate something. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

And Willow is so forgiving.  She forgave Carly right away.  And maybe Harmony.  But not Nina.  

And then she deprives Wylie of the grandmother he loves.

Look, Nina horrifyingly wanted visitation with her grandson and took them to court.  Harmony simply sex trafficked her and sat back and watched her be raped by a cult leader.  Let's give her some grace, shall we? /sarcasm

Saint Willow keeps harping on how she scared Wylie by fainting in front of him but doesn't seem to give a fuck how terrified the kid looked when she was screaming that his beloved grandma was evil.  Mother of the Year, that one.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Look, Nina horrifyingly wanted visitation with her grandson and took them to court.  Harmony simply sex trafficked her and sat back and watched her be raped by a cult leader.  Let's give her some grace, shall we? /sarcasm

not to mention... and then murdered people to keep secret that the fact that she kidnapped Willow. that's forgivable. 

Nina deciding to buy a hotel that Carly stupidly lost, then tried to give it back to Carly to make bygones be bygones, then decide to keep it to give to Wiley as a form of inheritance/investment = not caring about other people.  at ALL

it's double fun when all you see is Nina apologize for what she did until she's blue in the face and does it even knowing she won't get anything - and she is seen as being manipulative, where as Carly is apologizing only because people are mad and it's predicated with "i'll die if you won't forgive me/will cut me from your life." and basically pushes it until she gets her answer. but Nina is the evul one. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 4
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Daisy said:

it's double fun when all you see is Nina apologize for what she did until she's blue in the face and does it even knowing she won't get anything - and she is seen as being manipulative

I rarely go to GH official twitter because what's the point but I did this week because I'm so fed up with the Nina/Willow reveal and I wanted to say how boring it is. It's filled with people saying "Carly shouldn't have to apologize until Nina apologizes for everything she's done" and I'm all 🙅‍♂️what show are you watching???

It makes me wonder why they write Michael say that Nina is so manipulative she's using this to worm her way into Willow and the children's lives when Nina flat out said that she isn't asking for anything. It doesn't make the show better or more interesting, it just reinforces mistaken beliefs.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I rarely go to GH official twitter because what's the point but I did this week because I'm so fed up with the Nina/Willow reveal and I wanted to say how boring it is. It's filled with people saying "Carly shouldn't have to apologize until Nina apologizes for everything she's done" and I'm all 🙅‍♂️what show are you watching???

It makes me wonder why they write Michael say that Nina is so manipulative she's using this to worm her way into Willow and the children's lives when Nina flat out said that she isn't asking for anything. It doesn't make the show better or more interesting, it just reinforces mistaken beliefs.

Apparently they need Nina to strip naked, shave her head and walk through Port Charles with Carly ringing the bell crying. "Shame! Shame! Shame!"

I truthfully don't know why this show refuses to Humanize Carly (and Joss). I mean - I will forever hate Sonny for what he has done. But in the last three years the show has really humanized him to the point where I can agree with what he says. I can like what he says. I can enjoy his relationship with Nina. But when the local mobster is telling your leading matriarch that she is crazy dead wrong for what she did, and everyone else is blowing smoke up her bum praising her for her actions, we've got a serious problem. 

As always i have to bring it back to AMC/OLTL.  When Erica was wrong she was wrongIt never mattered how right she thought she was there was always multiple people (not just the person/family she wronged) but her best friends her lover(s), and the most important person in her life (Bianca) telling Erica how wrong she was. There were stretches of years when Bianca wanted nothing to do Erica for some of the crap that Erica pulled. (they did become closer after the rape and Miranda's subsequent "death"/reunion etc) i mean, heck, AMC ended with the love of Erica's life finally having it up to HERE with Erica and telling her Rhett Butler style that he was done with her. Erica always thought she could win, but there were times she was often the loser. No smoke blowing up her butt. 

Same with Dorian and Blair.  they would do crazy crap. - no matter how right they felt they were, someone whom they loved so much would be right there saying no, that was wrong, and then they would remove themselves from that toxicity. for years and they had to earn their love/respect/forgiveness back.

It made it so when these guys did get something horrible happen to them, or discovered the truth that someone hurt their loved ones, so much easier to cheer for because they never won all the time. 

Oh no, not our GH. Nina is vilified for sleeping with Sonny when they both thought the the marriage was over. and Joss wants to poison her little sisters (who actually have blood relations to the man unlike her) relationship because "He hurt my mom". Michael is more upset over Sonny sleeping with another woman than he ever was with SONNY KILLING AJ. 

Carly hid the truth from Nina twice. violated her privacy by getting a DNA test w/o her consent. hid the truth from Willow and has stated she only said something because Willow is sick. and everyone is all "Well it wasn't because of revenge, my mom just wanted to protect everyone,  I would do the same thing, totally lie to the woman who had her children stolen and the only real issue Nina really has is that shes hyper puppy about being involved with being a mom/grandmom."

[also note: when Nina said that after she got to know "Mike" more, another reason (outside of falling in love whatever) was that for the first time Sonny looked happy and at peace and she wanted to give him that since they were becoming friends/falling in love." note how EVERYONE says that was selfish because people were mourning him (which is fair but i mean let's remember why he was "dead" in the first place and that Michael not only was okay with that but was fighting to become part of the organization)). but Carly is protecting Willow which could have cost Willow + her baby their lives and its ALL okay because.... Carly did it?) 

and I can't even bother with Joss but it's the same thing. No one wants to chew them out, and if they do it's like for less than a day. everything is great and wonderful. an it's pedantic and boring because for them to ALWAYS win this means someone else is always getting pooped on constantly and being harassed for every single decision they made in life. what's the point in watching when you know what's going to happen?

• Like 3
  • Fire 13
31 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Joss wants to poison her little sisters (who actually have blood relations to the man unlike her) relationship because "He hurt my mom".

Ugh, this is so gross. These are little girls. It's too bad Ava always puts Avery's needs first, because if anyone needs to be absent from Avery's life, it's Joss and her stupid grudge against Sonny.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, this is so gross. These are little girls. It's too bad Ava always puts Avery's needs first, because if anyone needs to be absent from Avery's life, it's Joss and her stupid grudge against Sonny.

right? and Baby Jason is so wanting to get into her pants that he's like, yeup, yeup, ahuh, that's right, we'll take them down and make them hate them. Sonny can be a doorknob of a human being, but like let Avery and Donna get there on their own (I mean let's be real, it won't take much LOL) and again. WHY does Joss (who is sleeping with a mobster) want to turn her little sisters against their mobster dad? 

Not because Sonny is dangerous
Not because Sonny is a mobster
But because Sonny chose to start a relationship with Carly after Carly decided pretty much she was done with him and wanted to end things. (and why was that?  Because Sonny wouldn't murder Nina). like come on. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Apparently they need Nina to strip naked, shave her head and walk through Port Charles with Carly ringing the bell crying. "Shame! Shame! Shame!"

And even that wouldn't be enough because nothing is ever enough for the Carlys.

Even when Nina is dead and buried, they will still come for her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

WHY does Joss (who is sleeping with a mobster) want to turn her little sisters against their mobster dad? 

Joss hates Sonny, therefore EVERYONE must hate him, because The Carlys need the world to fall in line with their skewed way of thinking on every subject. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Even when Nina is dead and buried, they will still come for her.

Yes, they would as we see w/Nelle! 

IMO, it’s sick that they want Wiley to hate Nelle. Nelle is dead. She can’t do anything to them anymore. At the end of the day, they won, and it still isn't enough for them!!! The woman is permanently out of their lives, and they still trash her. And they want Wiley to think she was evil and awful. It's sick and weird. They are awful human beings! 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

WHY does Joss (who is sleeping with a mobster) want to turn her little sisters against their mobster dad? 

She’s like her mom. It’s not enough that she dislikes someone. Everyone in her life has to feel the same way. I watched  Carly have a meltdown every single time adult Michael was around AJ because she couldn’t accept that he felt differently about AJ than she did. Joss did the same thing with Ava. She complained for months that Trina liked her and was working for her. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

I find it sick that they want Wiley to hate Nelle. Nelle is dead. At the end of the day, they won, and it still isn't enough!!! The woman is permanently out of their live, and they still must trash her. And they want Wiley to think she was evil and awful.

For all that they proclaim that they are doing it for Wylie, it's not healthy for him to believe that his mother is a monster because by grade 10 kids know about genetics. Nor is their plan of suddenly springing the truth on him when he's an adult because how can they trust him again?

On the other hand, unless the writers change, Wylie will be metaphorically kissing Carly's, Michael's and Willow's hands and feet for keeping him safe and ignorant.

• Like 9
21 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Yes, they would as we see w/Nelle! 

I find it sick that they want Wiley to hate Nelle. Nelle is dead. At the end of the day, they won, and it still isn't enough!!! The woman is permanently out of their live, and they still must trash her. And they want Wiley to think she was evil and awful. It's sick and weird. They are awful human beings! 

and this

14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

For all that they proclaim that they are doing it for Wylie, it's not healthy for him to believe that his mother is a monster because by grade 10 kids know about genetics. Nor is their plan of suddenly springing the truth on him when he's an adult because how can they trust him again?

On the other hand, unless the writers change, Wylie will be metaphorically kissing Carly's, Michael's and Willow's hands and feet for keeping him safe and ignorant.

breeds that. like i don't get why they are hiding the fact he was adopted. Michael was adopted. he should know how to broach it. And [again i know 3 minutes of Nelle], but i would have to believe that a part of her did love her kid. she did advocate for him about the surgery and what not [this isn't taking away the psycho stuff she did]. 

They should be telling this kid how lucky he was that so many people loved him, including Nelle. and then when he gets older (and if people talk - but i mean really WHO is bringing it up except for people in his personal circle) then bring up the fact that she had mental issues etc but it didn't take away the fact that she loved him. by treating it a dirty secret as you said. Wiley is going to grow up thinking that hes broken. and really the reason why they wont tell him either isnt so much about protecting wiley. its to protect willow

• Like 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

I will forever hate Sonny for what he has done. But in the last three years the show has really humanized him

It hasn't been that long. He disappeared at the end of 2021 before Christmas.

3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Joss hates Sonny, therefore EVERYONE must hate him, because The Carlys need the world to fall in line with their skewed way of thinking on every subject. 

Just as she luuuurved Jaysus, so everyone must love him. Still remember how she fought with Cam and refused to see his side of things when he thought Jaysus had shot and killed Franco.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It hasn't been that long. He disappeared at the end of 2021 before Christmas.

6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

lol either way I just mean a very long time. (I mean i can't count to save my life so either way thanks for the correct, but we'll go for "a couple of years" now" instead of putting a direct number on it)

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Daisy said:

They should be telling this kid how lucky he was that so many people loved him, including Nelle. and then when he gets older (and if people talk - but i mean really WHO is bringing it up except for people in his personal circle) then bring up the fact that she had mental issues etc but it didn't take away the fact that she loved him.

The show doesn't talk about mental issues the way our society is talking about mental health issues. The show doesn't care about that.

But you bring up Wylie's surgery that Nelle opposed. Which you know, she was wrong about anyway. 

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

But you bring up Wylie's surgery that Nelle opposed. Which you know, she was wrong about anyway. 

but wasn't her bigger issue more of waiting and seeing (or at least getting all the information and making the best decision?) from the clips i saw she when she thought it was Michael on the roof (instead of Carly) she did say something akin to they should stop fighting and do what's best for him. (so i personally didn't get the sense she was being bullish for being bullish sake)

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

(I mean i can't count to save my life so either way thanks for the correct, but we'll go for "a couple of years" now" instead of putting a direct number on it)

It was definitely 2020 because, as we know, he was gone for NINE MONTHS, and he didn't just get back this past September.

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, Daisy said:

i don't get why they are hiding the fact he was adopted.

Is Wiley considered adopted if one of his parents is the birth father? I know Willow adopted him, but that was so that they could more effectively erase Nelle from Wiley's life.

12 hours ago, Daisy said:

They should be telling this kid how lucky he was that so many people loved him, including Nelle.

Not to mention the grandmother he adores, Nina. It's so stupid the dolts are focusing on the negative side of things, but that's the dolts for you.

One practical issue is that the kid actor is so not able to handle scenes that go on for too long, so I'm not surprised we don't get much screen time with him. That doesn't excuse the writers from not having the adults mention they've talked to him, of course.

35 minutes ago, Daisy said:
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

but wasn't her bigger issue more of waiting and seeing (or at least getting all the information and making the best decision?) from the clips i saw she when she thought it was Michael on the roof (instead of Carly) she did say something akin to they should stop fighting and do what's best for him. (so i personally didn't get the sense she was being bullish for being bullish sake)

Yeah, everyone was pressuring her to sign the consent forms without calmly explaining to her what the deal was. It was necessary surgery but not an emergency. Someone could have taken an hour to talk to her. It was so blatant the show was trying to paint her as being vindictive and uncaring. Ugh. And then Bobbie and Monica forged Nelle's signature on the consent forms and were shocked—shocked!—when Cyrus fired them. Those two not suffering any kind of lasting repercussions is right up there for me with turd Spencer facing nothing for tampering with Laura's mayoral election. 

Speaking of the idiot child's surgery, isn't it about time he gets that additional procedure everyone was gassing on about that he'd need? Too bad he won't die on the operating table.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
13 hours ago, Daisy said:

They should be telling this kid how lucky he was that so many people loved him, including Nelle.

Not to mention the grandmother he adores, Nina. It's so stupid the dolts are focusing on the negative side of things, but that's the dolts for you.

They seem to think telling Wylie Willow isn't his birth mother will somehow throw the kid into crisis.  He's what--3, 4?  They don't have to give him the blow-by-blow.  Let's be real: they want to wait til he's older so they can tell him Nelle was a monster because, as was noted above, even if they're dead people who The Carlys don't like must be punished and demonized for all eternity.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Is Wiley considered adopted if one of his parents is the birth father? I know Willow adopted him, but that was so that they could more effectively erase Nelle from Wiley's life.

One practical issue is that the kid actor is so not able to handle scenes that go on for too long, so I'm not surprised we don't get much screen time with him. That doesn't excuse the writers from not having the adults mention they've talked to him, of course.

Yeah, everyone was pressuring her to sign the consent forms without calmly explaining to her what the deal was. It was necessary surgery but not an emergency. Someone could have taken an hour to talk to her. It was so blatant the show was trying to paint her as being vindictive and uncaring. Ugh. And then Bobbie and Monica forged Nelle's signature on the consent forms and were shocked—shocked!—when Cyrus fired them. Those two not suffering any kind of lasting repercussions is right up there for me with turd Spencer facing nothing for tampering with Laura's mayoral election. 

Speaking of the idiot child's surgery, isn't it about time he gets that additional procedure everyone was gassing on about that he'd need? Too bad he won't die on the operating table.

It was Carly who forged the signature but Monica let them proceed with the surgery knowing parental consent wasn’t legit and Bobbie shredded the document so there wasn’t evidence of the forged signature. I didn’t celebrate their return. They were both trash in that storyline. Nelle even brought up how she had lingering medical issues from having her kidney removed as a child so she just wanted more info on how the procedure could affect him. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But didn't production shut down in 2020 when COVID hit?

Not that I care, and I was on the barge, it doesn't seem he was gone for over a year. Because you know they would have made hay over "years" instead of the "NINE MONTHS!"

And I seem to recall Mooby being there in 2021 for what was supposed to be the Nurses Ball, but was a show about the first responders due to COVID.

15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But didn't production shut down in 2020 when COVID hit?

It was already back up and running.  The bridge collapsed right before Christmas 2020 and Sonny 'woke up' in Nixon Falls in early January 2021, a little over 2 years ago.  He returned to PC in September 2021.

• Like 1
On 1/21/2023 at 4:34 PM, dubbel zout said:

I know. Someone upthread mentioned this. That scenes was so clear—Nina wasn't asking for anything in return for her bone marrow.

Even before Nina knew she was Willow’s mother she said she and Sonny both were being tested.  I don’t think she would have wanted anything in return even if she wasn’t Willow’s mother, it’s just not how she’s been operating.  I think those two are just projecting and being assholes, per usual.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, Mirabelle said:

If this was 25 years ago, it'd be the cord blood that saves Willow. I remember when that was the trendy soap opera medical thing.

probably if Wiley was sick. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, everyone was pressuring her to sign the consent forms without calmly explaining to her what the deal was. It was necessary surgery but not an emergency. Someone could have taken an hour to talk to her. It was so blatant the show was trying to paint her as being vindictive and uncaring.

See, this is what I don't understand about the show, the gaslighting.  While the show was trying to paint Nelle as an awful person for wanting more information before she agreed to surgery on her baby, I was Team Nelle for doing the right thing, wanting more information before putting her baby through a life threatening surgery.s And now they're trying to paint Nina as a horrible person when what I see is Carly is the monster.

Do they think I'm stupid?  The show could be so much better if they went with the nuance and realism instead of the black (Nina, Nelle, Ava) and white (Carlys, Willow).

• Like 12
  • Applause 3

Boo boo of the day (and I'm only 12 minutes in at this point)

Cam storms off down the hall.  Joss runs after him then says "let's not do this in the hall".   Uhm, do what?  He was leaving.  If she hadn't gone after him, he'd be in his car driving away now.  Did Eden mess up that line?  

• Like 1

LT. Yar is Liz's mother? cool. 

Majorie Quinn is on GH? cool 

Cam sees Jex and rightly decides he has no time for that crap Joss keeps going "oh no, don't do this in the hall" (he's not, you are). then Cam keeps saying he wants to go. (she won't let him) so then when cam finally goes all so this is why we broke up. Joss is being all indignant and "why are you here?" Then just let him leave. but Cam wants to know if she had the decency to break up with him before she jumped into bed with Baby Jason (now Joss is looking like she wished she let Cam go. teehee). But now she's blaming about nearly being Hook'ed before she broke up with him so she fell on Baby Jason's naked to get comfort and then went to break up with him. whatever Joss

9 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

It irks me when people cry to deflect from the crap they’ve done. 

me too. 

• Like 9

Joss was channelling all her Carly and basically was all "Cam i was always going to break up with you, i just didn't find the time.." and Cam clapped her with "I'm really sorry I got in the way of your hookup.". YAY CAM. THEN Cam goes "if you thought I couldn't look at you before...." #FREEDCAM! 

THEN Joss goes "you can't tell anyone about me + Baby Jason." Cam gave her the best "are you effing kidding me," look. 

• Like 16

Is Leo the only other kid in town?  I can buy that Danny would want a sleepover with him but not preteen girl Scout.  And would Danny really want his sister along?

I wish that people would stop taking advantage of amnesiac Esme.

Good speech from Laura about Esme being allowed to raise her child even if she is a sociopath. Where were you when Nelle wanted to be able to see Wylie?

Sam is acting all virtuous for helping Esme, neglecting to mention that she's a Cassadine too.

I'm so sick of the Mason plot. Please, Ava, save Austin and me from this.

31 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Cam storms off down the hall.  Joss runs after him then says "let's not do this in the hall".   Uhm, do what?  He was leaving.  If she hadn't gone after him, he'd be in his car driving away now.  Did Eden mess up that line?  

She wanted Cameron to absolve her of doing anything wrong. Because she's a Carly.

"I told you, I had already decided that we were over long before that night. I hadn't just found the time to tell you." Me. me. me.  A relationship is made up of two people except in Joss' case it's Joss and Joss.

And then she has the narcissism to tell him that he can't tell anybody about her and Dex.

• Like 13

Yes, the best way to talk to Cam about cheating on him is in a small room next to the bed you just had sex with your lover in, wearing a negligee. 🤮

Then, use the “I was attacked” sympathy card to derail him talking about his feelings.

The selfish parallels between Spencer and Nik were glaring today.

• Like 4

Spencer complained about Nikolas never being there for him and always choosing women over him but he thinks he can be a good parent to his future sibling because he has money and can get a nanny? Dummy, that’s the same life you had growing up and Nik, for all his faults was probably more “ready” to be a parent considering he was older and had a job. Like I said, I’ll only take Spencer seriously with this if he realizes that he can’t parent a kid any better than Nikolas and encourages one of his relatives to seek custody instead. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She wanted Cameron to absolve her of doing anything wrong.

Yep.   But I think something was cut out.  She should have grabbed his arm to stop him, then he would have said something like, "get off of me you hoe bag", then she would have said, "lets not do this in the hall" and dragged him back in.  Her running after him as he's walking away and saying that line just made me scratch my head.  

18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I told you, I had already decided that we were over long before that night. I hadn't just found the time to tell you." Me. me. me.  A relationship is made up of two people except in Joss' case it's Joss and Joss.

Yes, I especially liked the "I had already decided".  WTH girl.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"I told you, I had already decided that we were over long before that night. I hadn't just found the time to tell you." Me. me. me.  A relationship is made up of two people except in Joss' case it's Joss and Joss.

if you heard that conversation, you would never believe that these two knew each other since they were five. just own it Joss. you got attracted to Baby Jason and that's why you wanted to break up with Cam. its okay. 

• Like 14
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

if you heard that conversation, you would never believe that these two knew each other since they were five. just own it Joss. you got attracted to Baby Jason and that's why you wanted to break up with Cam. its okay. 

I mean, I feel bad for Cam because he's a good kid, but he should be used to Joss being an asshole to him simply because things always have to be the way she wants.  She basically told him they couldn't even be friends when he believed Jason killed Franco (and even after he apologized, she was angry because "you thought it in the first place"), she got pissed when he didn't tell her about Spencer's plan to get the goods on Esme, and now he's supposed to just take it because she couldn't find the time to break up with him before falling on Dex's penis. 

Dude, email Stanford and see if they still have that scholarship for you.  Do it now and thank your lucky stars you're out of the Mini-Monster's grasp.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9