Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Did I miss something?  When did this happen?  Or was it just inferred today?

When Mason visited Cyrus and they were trying to figure out who gave them the bad intel they passed on to the warden, Mason said it was Betty who probably fell in with Sonny, but Cyrus was convinced that it wasn't her but Ava instead, so he told Mason to pay her a visit. Mason argued against it, telling Cyrus that Nikolas did not want Ava hurt, and Cyrus said he didn't give a rat's ass what his nephew wanted. 

Mason left Pentonville, went to Wyndemere, he rang the doorbell right after the butler left. We saw him with Ava in the foyer, he accused her of tattling to Sonny. The next scene at Wyndemere, both were gone.

He had clearly kidnapped her.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

When Mason visited Cyrus and they were trying to figure out who gave them the bad intel they passed on to the warden, Mason said it was Betty who probably fell in with Sonny, but Cyrus was convinced that it wasn't her but Ava instead, so he told Mason to pay her a visit. Mason argued against it, telling Cyrus that Nikolas did not want Ava hurt, and Cyrus said he didn't give a rat's ass what his nephew wanted. 

Mason left Pentonville, went to Wyndemere, he rang the doorbell right after the butler left. We saw him with Ava in the foyer, he accused her of tattling to Sonny. The next scene at Wyndemere, both were gone.

He had clearly kidnapped her.

I remember the Mason/Cyrus scenes and Mason showing up at Wyndemere, but, wow, I totally blanked on the 'both were gone' scene, lol.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also Willow saying 'it's a lot to ask' them to go to a wedding as if they were, gee I don't know, asking for a bone marrow donation.  Cause THAT'S a lot to ask of someone, but Nina was very willing to do that for Willow.

The bone marrow was for Willow's benefit, so of course it was NBD. Nina wanting something? That's beyond the limit of rational understanding. Ugh, Willow and Michael are just. so. awful. You know Sonny will pay for everything, so the only thing the dolts have to give up is a bit of their time. 

I'm sure they'll end up going, making a big deal of the fact that it was for Wiley's sake, so he wouldn't feel left out. Never mind that Wiley adores Nina and probably would feel left out, so their high horse is completely unearned, as usual.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

Anna can't buy her own place to live? Robert is attacking Valentine for not wanting her to move in while she roughs it in hotel? 

"Does this mean we get out of going?* Willow can leave her and her horrible husband behind.   Nina should have Sasha there and take Charlotte too. Charlotte could use it because she probably going to try to reunite Nina and Valentine now. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, fishsanwitt said:

I was surprised, however, by how small the hotel room was. I thought Spencer got them a suite? I expected a sitting area, with a loveseat and chair and coffee table. Maybe suite means something different in the US than here in Canada?

I didn't pay attention to their scenes, I bypass any sex scenes, so I don't know about their room, but a suite does consist of at least two bedrooms plus a sitting room as you mentioned.

• Useful 1
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, Willow and Michael are just. so. awful.

20 minutes ago, Artsda said:

"Does this mean we get out of going?* Willow can leave her and her horrible husband behind.   

They really are disgusting people.  If--IF--they end up going you know there will be a scene of Michael apologizing to Carly for it, because the Carlys must always capitulate to the Head Carly.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2023 at 4:53 PM, dubbel zout said:

The Anna/Valentin stuff was the usual bore. Anna, cut the guy loose

There's so much more chemistry between Robert and Anna in comparison.

NYC hotel rooms are compact.

Gotta hand it to LW - found myself lifting my middle finger toward the idiot box during one of her scenes.  Also like the color of MB's blazer.  Didn't appreciate the sprucing up of moss but the worst aspect of those kitchen scenes was knowing that there will be a future flashback to Carly's tears when Sonny/Nina's marriage goes sideways.

Dante/Kristina and Alexis/Hamilton Sr. were surprisingly the highlights of this week.  Sam looked great and alert.

Is it too much to be hopeful that the returning striking writers figure out to right-size Michael and Willow by giving those characters some empathy and compassion?  Carly and Sonny are wretched characters and I can't figure out why Michael and Willow (who don't commit violent crimes) seem worse than these two?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sooooo glad the Sasha torture is over. I think SM did a good job with really awful material but had to fast forward her the last couple of weeks. Hopefully the writers give her something, anything that doesn’t involve her being a victim.

That said, I was hoping we’d have a little more soap instead of Gladys just being threatened then “deported” from PC…like going totally over the edge and kidnapping Sam or something.

I thought JS did a nice job with the post-reveal scenes. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If--IF--they end up going you know there will be a scene of Michael apologizing to Carly for it, because the Carlys must always capitulate to the Head Carly.

I'm sort of surprised Carly isn't going, given how these sorts of events tend to involve the oddest combinations of people. If the wedding were in Port Charles, she'd probably be there, lol.

47 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Valentin pales in comparison.  Anna, look at your man, now look at Robert.

You don't need to know anything about their past to know it's so obvious Robert is a much better person than Valentin.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm sort of surprised Carly isn't going,

Ditto. I’d assumed they were headed to an “if anyone knows why this couple shouldn’t be married…” reveal of the SEC tip-off but if they did that surely Carly would be in the audience.

Separately and quasi-relatedly, is Molly considered a Carly? She’s not in their core group but has been irrationally self-centered, bitchy, scream-y, and grudge-holding in the name of protecting her family (though ironically aimed at her own family member). 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They really are disgusting people.  If--IF--they end up going you know there will be a scene of Michael apologizing to Carly for it, because the Carlys must always capitulate to the Head Carly.

per usual i would have more respect (like a 1/4tsp of of it) for Willow if she flat out said, No she doesn't want to go, but she will send the nanny with Wiley so he can experience it but right after he'll be fly back home so Nina daren't contaminate him with Gramma Cooties. 

but they'll go and Sonny and Nina will get so excited and they'll barely hide their contempt and just ruin their day. so like... just don't freaking go. geeze. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

To be fair, it's shameful how often "Does this mean I get out of going?" is the first thought that enters my head when something unexpected comes up. 

mine too LOL
which is why i usually say nope

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Nina and Sonny deciding to elope out of town is clearly being done to ensure that no one truly on Nina’s side with be there once she gets exposed. Michael and Willow are acting like it’s literal torture for them to show up and you suddenly have Kristina saying that she hasn’t forgotten what Nina has done to Michael and Willow just to make it obvious that she would turn on Nina that minute she fell out of line. Sonny didn’t bother to invite one person who would be there for Nina. It’s what makes that relationship exhausting to watch because while they have chemistry Nina has to deal with all of these assholes simply because she’s with him. It’s not like she’s the town outcast and everyone except Sonny hates her. She has plenty of people who do like and care about her. Pretty much everyone outside Carly’s circle 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 10/7/2023 at 2:02 PM, mbluecpa said:

Separately and quasi-relatedly, is Molly considered a Carly? She’s not in their core group but has been irrationally self-centered, bitchy, scream-y, and grudge-holding in the name of protecting her family (though ironically aimed at her own family member).

Idk, I don’t consider her in the same category. She’s a judgmental asshole for sure but I don’t think she hits the hypocrite point to be a true Carly. She’s pretty much as big a good girl as you can get for a legacy soap character. The only thing I think she’s done wrong in her entire life is sleep with Brando and lie about it and even that was tempered by the fact that she wasn’t knowingly cheating. Jordan lied to her and told her that TJ dumped her to cover up his kidnapping and she was the one who eventually decided to be honest and confessed to it without the threat of being exposed by someone else.

The whole Molly/Kristina dynamic is unfortunately the result of the show creating a conflict offscreen that the viewers didn’t see. There hasn’t been a single person close to either of them who has said Molly is out of line so I suspect that we are supposed to side with her and the only reason we aren’t is they never showed those moments onscreen so we think it’s all in her head. 

• Like 6

I find Sonny and Anna being bffs all of a sudden to be weird and random. I can definitely Sonny doing Anna a favor because she’s Robin’s mother but this dynamic they have and all of their one on one scenes came out of nowhere. If they were setting up a future pairing, I could understand it but their scenes don’t play that way and the actors don’t have romantic chemistry. I get Anna not trusting Valentin and needing someone else in her corner but you’d think she’d be leaning on people like Robert, Jordan and Felicia/Mac, who you know, we know she’s friends with rather than this super close retconned friendship with Sonny, which we were told she had to keep private because she was in law enforcement. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

There hasn’t been a single person close to either of them who has said Molly is out of line so I suspect that we are supposed to side with her and the only reason we aren’t is they never showed those moments onscreen so we think it’s all in her head. 

But on the other hand, while I don't remember everyone who has witnessed Molly lose it at the sight of Kristina, but I do know that Alexis has, Alexis who told Molly she is perfect, while saying nothing about her behavior, denting Alexis's credibility IMO. Also, TJ has seen, and he says nothing at all except yes, no, whatever you want, Molly. His credibility isn't good either. I do remember that TJ's mother was at the announcement dinner that Kristina wasn't asked to, and she may well have wondered why, but wouldn't think it was her place to mention it. Then, even if it was an offscreen issue, I can't think of anything Kristina could have done that would warrant the level of viciousness Molly treats her with. So my conclusion is that Molly is emotionally unstable, bordering on really disturbed, while being coddled and enabled by those around her. If I were Kristina I would tell all of them to go pound sand.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I find Sonny and Anna being bffs all of a sudden to be weird and random. I can definitely Sonny doing Anna a favor because she’s Robin’s mother but this dynamic they have and all of their one on one scenes came out of nowhere.

They bonded back when Duke was murdered and they joined forces in order to track down his killer. That was when they started sharing scenes together more frequently and then would occasionally have scenes with each other to catch up with one another.

• Useful 1

Sept 27 episode:

I’m glad Sasha was finally able to confront Gladys and get her to admit to wrongdoing

I thought it was strange that even though Ned performed at least 3 songs, we only heard him sing the one Idle Rich song. And I did like the song as I recall it from years ago and Ned sounded good

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
51 minutes ago, DanaK said:

I thought it was strange that even though Ned performed at least 3 songs, we only heard him sing the one Idle Rich song. And I did like the song as I recall it from years ago and Ned sounded good

When we've heard him singing elsewhere, hiIs singing hasn't been exceptional strong. This song may have been more in his current vocal range. Or maybe he lip synched it. 

But I don't care. I still liked it. 

• Like 4
On 10/7/2023 at 3:02 PM, mbluecpa said:

Separately and quasi-relatedly, is Molly considered a Carly? She’s not in their core group but has been irrationally self-centered, bitchy, scream-y, and grudge-holding in the name of protecting her family

I've only seen Molly 4.0 in one scene so far, so I will withhold judgement for now...  (though Molly 3.0, BAS, was painful to watch.  I've already forgotten Molly 2.0)

• Like 4
17 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Nina and Sonny deciding to elope out of town is clearly being done to ensure that no one truly on Nina’s side with be there once she gets exposed. Michael and Willow are acting like it’s literal torture for them to show up and you suddenly have Kristina saying that she hasn’t forgotten what Nina has done to Michael and Willow just to make it obvious that she would turn on Nina that minute she fell out of line. Sonny didn’t bother to invite one person who would be there for Nina. It’s what makes that relationship exhausting to watch because while they have chemistry Nina has to deal with all of these assholes simply because she’s with him. It’s not like she’s the town outcast and everyone except Sonny hates her. She has plenty of people who do like and care about her. Pretty much everyone outside Carly’s circle 

which just makes it frustrating. because regardless of why Nina turned in Carly and Drew. (which so many people go. "well she did it because she was jealous/mad" who cares. Nina did the right thing. You only keep that kind of secret for friends and family, and these people go out of their way to alienate Nina like screw them. 

and the worse part is every single one of them would have picked up the phone and turned in NIna the second they found out vs. the weeks Nina kept it quiet trying to keep peace. 

• Applause 12

9/28 episode

Oh Gladys, you turned Sasha in to the police as an escaped mental patient. And this after she pleaded with you to turn yourself in. There’s no coming back from that kind of betrayal and now Sasha is back in Ferncliff

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, susannah said:

But on the other hand, while I don't remember everyone who has witnessed Molly lose it at the sight of Kristina, but I do know that Alexis has, Alexis who told Molly she is perfect, while saying nothing about her behavior, denting Alexis's credibility IMO. Also, TJ has seen, and he says nothing at all except yes, no, whatever you want, Molly. His credibility isn't good either. I do remember that TJ's mother was at the announcement dinner that Kristina wasn't asked to, and she may well have wondered why, but wouldn't think it was her place to mention it. Then, even if it was an offscreen issue, I can't think of anything Kristina could have done that would warrant the level of viciousness Molly treats her with. So my conclusion is that Molly is emotionally unstable, bordering on really disturbed, while being coddled and enabled by those around her. If I were Kristina I would tell all of them to go pound sand.

They have said it’s not just the recent stuff. Molly has a lifetime of resentment towards Kristina because she got all of the attention their entire lives and was the perpetual screw up while she was ignored and expected to be the responsible, together younger sibling. 

You could see that referenced towards the beginning of Molly’s fertility issues when Sam, Alexis, and Kristina just patted her on the head and said she’s smart and will figure out a plan to get what she wants because she always does. While this is a realistic feeling and could potential match their history (Kristina did dominate the focus up until she disappeared offscreen 3 years ago), Molly has never said it bothered her before. That’s where they missed and why it’s coming out of nowhere. It also wasn’t just TJ supporting her and Alexis making it a both sides issue. Sam was saying the same thing and trying to mediate versus making Molly sound unreasonable and Sonny just told Kristina to back off and give her time. That’s pretty much everyone either of them are close to. 

• Like 4

It’s been months and I still have no idea what the Deceptor is supposed to be. Scott/Lucy are cute though, wonder why they never reunited them. 

Why Sonny/Nina want Michael/Willow there when they act so put upon is beyond me. They suck all the energy out of the room. Lol I would have asked that they send Wiley alone like Carly did with Donna. He’s the only one of the 3 that seemed happy. 

This story with the judge is so dumb. Is the plan to leverage his possible misconduct in other cases to help Drew? Great message they’re sending here. 

• Like 7

This show is so fucking irritating. This ripped from the headlines corrupt judge business is the dumbest thing ever. Does the billionaire he vacationed with told him to toss Drew's dumb ass in prison?

For the billionth time, Carly committed a crime, and Drew decided to fall on his sword for her. I'd throw the book straight at his large forehead if I were a judge.

The writing is abysmal. Stop presenting Drew and Carly as victims of the whistleblower and this judge. They are NOT victims. 

This is so fucked up.

• Like 12
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 3
25 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

It’s been months and I still have no idea what the Deceptor is supposed to be.

i think it's supposed to be a personal microdermabrasion kit

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Lucy: "Maxie is the sole support of three young children."  Wait, what? Spinelli should be contributing to Georgie's support and Bailey should have inherited Peter's fortune. I'd be surprised if Britt didn't leave her nephew anything although that might be designated for college.

Lucy, you;re giving up 51% of Deception. There is is no guarantee the new majority shareholder won't shut it down.

4 hours ago, Daisy said:

i think it's supposed to be a personal microdermabrasion kit

Like no one has ever had that idea before. This Deceptor lawsuit is so stupid. Ex wife had an idea but she couldn't make it work; Deception did.

Nice of Carly to authorize Diane to share any information on Judge Kim but 1. Diane is Alexis' friend and closer to her than Carly is to Diane and 2. Carly has no authority to hire Diane when Drew opposes it.

So they're doing "ripped from the headlines", or rather from Pro Publica for the judge story.

Kristina: "I am the queen of procrastination.*"  I love how they continue to write Kristina as ADHD.

"Michael is a brilliant businessman"  The definition of Tell, not show.

Sonny to Michael:  You could have let Willow go to the wedding without you.  (No, not Michael, he wouldn't let her go somewhere he couldn't control her.)

*procrastivity: procrastinating a difficult task by doing smaller tasks to avoid a more difficult task e.g. "My house is never so clean as at a tax time."

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The writing is abysmal. Stop presenting Drew and Carly as victims of the whistleblower and this judge. They are NOT victims. 

This is so fucked up.

But Carly and by association Drew have to be the victims, no matter how bad the writing. It'd in the show's rules.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"Michael is a brilliant businessman"  The definition of Tell, not show.

so brilliant he didn't even know what insider trading was or that he was letting his uncle or mother walk right into a class case. soooo brilliant

37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Like no one has ever had that idea before. This Deceptor lawsuit is so stupid. Ex wife had an idea but she couldn't make it work; Deception did.

if the argument is Martin knew about the idea from Ex Wifey and told Lucy - (and Deception had no concept of said idea before hand) then I think Ex Wifey does have a case? I did see it on Drop Dead Diva lol so take it with a grain of salt. (but i mean. yeah if it's a personal face scrubber thingy - then like everyone makes them so what's the glitch- and naturally the writers can't telll us. 

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!!

Happy thanksgiving, friend!! :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sep 29 episode:

I’m so glad Nina finally told Sonny about Gladys with her gambling, money woes and stealing from Sasha plus the bad doctor; he shouldn’t have been kept in the dark for so long

Spencer and Trina’s day in the city was sweet and the love scene was nice

• Love 3

Alexis to Carly: "I would like to see [Drew] come home to Scout." Too bad Drew has forgotten he has a daughter because he's under Carly's thrall.

Carly getting offended that Judge Kim is currying favor with influential people to advance his career is right in line with her supreme hypocrisy. When the influence goes her way, no problem! When it's directed at someone else? J'accuse!

"I guess you girls have work to do." Oh, Scott. Oh, Show.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

"Michael is a brilliant businessman"

*laughs uncontrollably*

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Lucy, you;re giving up 51% of Deception. There is is no guarantee the new majority shareholder shut it down.

I know! A minority share means they can always be outvoted. Especially when the 51 percent is held by one person, and that person is Tracy. I wish someone had pointed that out.

Oooooh, Michael "allowed" Willow to make her own choice about whether to go to the wedding. The writing for these two is so problematic.

Well, look who finally used his brain and went to see his son!

• Like 10

This. Fucking. Show.

"Oh, guess who just happens to be a regular at Kelly's--a private pilot for a billionaire who gave me the dates and times and places where the billionaire took the judge to.  Sure, he signed an NDA, but he was chatting like there was no tomorrow over his french toast." 

As if.  Literally, only this show, with its head firmly wedged up the Carlys' collective ass, would die on the hill of 'white collar criminals are treated unfairly."  Maybe next they can do a story about how people just don't understand how tough it is to be a Sackler. 

• Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Alexis wants Drew to come home to Scout? Drew could care less about Scout.  

Willow was trying to find ways out to go the wedding then still shows up? 

The judge is now a bad guy? Carly is guilty. Drew is guilty, but judge is evil. 

Gregory was stupid to not tell Chase. He is to blame. I feel bad for Chase. 

• Like 8

Hey, Deception has more than 4  3 staff members.  And they're all quirky hipsters. 

Willow and Michael must have stored Wiley and Amelia in the upper bins, or in the cockpit, where the pilot could babysit.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
13 hours ago, ffwbe said:

They have said it’s not just the recent stuff. Molly has a lifetime of resentment towards Kristina because she got all of the attention their entire lives and was the perpetual screw up while she was ignored and expected to be the responsible, together younger sibling.

I get that, but it still makes no logical sense that even that resentment would suddenly cause Molly to explode with hatred for Kristina's very existence, and everyone just thinks it's all good. IMO it still is in the land of unhingedness.

7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny to Michael:  You could have let Willow go to the wedding without you.  (No, not Michael, he wouldn't let her go somewhere he couldn't control her.)

I said that very thing seeing that scene. It wasn't "Willow's decision," as Michael said, and he would never let her go anywhere without him.

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gregory was stupid to not tell Chase. He is to blame. I feel bad for Chase

Gregory is not stupid. He is trying to deal with his own pain and terror, and does not want to inflict that on his sons. I feel bad for all of them, it's a very difficult thing.

Edited by susannah
  • Like 6

It must be "please Mo month" because half of the scenes he's in -- as the ONLY one who could accomplish XYZ -- make no sense.

Especially when it comes to the perfect person to convince Alexis to do this investigation to save Drew.  Why wouldn't that be Sam, for reasons already discussed?

Same goes with most of his scenes with Anna -- she should be talking this stuff through with Robert, who's instead delegated to give her a magic picture frame.  

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Especially when it comes to the perfect person to convince Alexis to do this investigation to save Drew.  Why wouldn't that be Sam, for reasons already discussed?

I don’t think Sam knows. She and Scout aren’t exactly a priority for Drew. However, not sure why Carly couldn’t go to Alexis herself and they used Sonny as the intermediary. It’s not like Carly doesn’t know her. Now I don’t see Alexis going out of her way to do Carly a favor but she likes Drew so she’d do it for him. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

This is a story that would probably interest Alexis anyway, so the idea that Sonny has to give her that extra push is so dumb.

And as @ffwbe pointed out, Carly and Alexis know each other. There's no need for an intermediary. Since when is Carly afraid of asking for anything for herself?

• Like 4
  • Love 2
On 10/9/2023 at 9:30 AM, Daisy said:

and the worse part is every single one of them would have picked up the phone and turned in NIna the second they found out vs. the weeks Nina kept it quiet trying to keep peace. 

They were just looking for something to pin on Nina to shut her down.

On 10/9/2023 at 11:01 AM, ffwbe said:

You could see that referenced towards the beginning of Molly’s fertility issues when Sam, Alexis, and Kristina just patted her on the head and said she’s smart and will figure out a plan to get what she wants because she always does.

I thought that how Sam and Alexis handled it was appropriate, they sympathized and said that they would support Molly however she wanted. But Molly wanted extraordinary levels of attention. Who has a special luncheon with all the women in her family with the notable exception of Kristina to tell them that she selected a surrogate? As soon as the surrogate thought that she might be pregnant without even medical confirmation, Molly rushes to tell everyone, even grudgingly allowing Alexis to tell Kristina. Both Sam and Molly were mean to Kristina when she first presented her idea to help marginalized kids.  Sam came round but it was the start of Molly treating Kristina as if she's  horrible person, on earth to make Molly's life miserable. It's like Molly was secure in her position as the special child, the good girl who got everything that she wanted, and now that Kristina is getting her life in order with a steady job and the Corinthos-Davis foundation, Molly can't stand it, made especially worse because Kristina can have a biological child and Molly can't. How dare she.

IIRC it was Sonny's idea to have Alexis do an expose on Judge Kim so I can see why he went to speak to her. Or maybe the show is going to swerve back to CarSon when Nina is found out and this is the writers' apology to Mo.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

What I found unusual, when they did a GH retrospective clip show, was that CarSon wasn't always end game.  There was CarJax, that unfortunate time with Franco.  Soily, ugh.  It wasn't Carly and Sonny 4evah!

15 minutes ago, ciarra said:

What I found unusual, when they did a GH retrospective clip show, was that CarSon wasn't always end game.  There was CarJax, that unfortunate time with Franco.  Soily, ugh.  It wasn't Carly and Sonny 4evah!

They weren’t together for LW’s first decade on the show because MB and LW didn’t have romantic chemistry (still don’t). They only threw them back together after Carly/Franco flopped hard. I’ll never buy them as true loves since Carly would have thrown him over in a heartbeat if Jason looked at her twice and same with Sonny and Brenda if she bothered to stay in town.  

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4

Today's show in Canada (skip if you don't want spoilers)

Yuri!  And Terry too. It's been a while.

Curtis receiving Trina's gift of basketball caps: "I still love the game even though I can't play."  I did not miss his pity party at all.

Portia as co-chief of staff? That's PCPD levels of incompetence.

Chase to Gregory: As long at it made you feel better [it's okay that you didn't tell me about your ALS]. (And that's why Chase is the best guy in his age group.)

Lois returns. Fun time with Olivia.  Will Eddie remember who she is, and who he is?

• Like 6