Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think W&Z went on this trip. Whitney posted today about crap arriving at home that's going into the girls' bedroom. 

I think in prior years they have gone with W&Z to the beach for vacation. But they go on so many trips they probably forgot that time. I guess C&E think they are more relatable if they use a cutsey phrase like “first family vacation without grandparents”. Not.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think W&Z went on this trip. Whitney posted today about crap arriving at home that's going into the girls' bedroom. 

Not this trip, the two families went on vacation together, probably last year.

They said somewhere that this is their first vacation with their kids, by themselves.  

Carlin has looked perfectly healthy during their daily Insta updates.  Layla was relaxing on the beach with her bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.   I guess neither Carlin or Even need to be at the boutique this week to get everything ready for the warehouse/cash and carry sale this Saturday.  

• Like 4

Katie and family are in Nashville, looks like Travis was recording a song. Katie posted a picture of Hailey with Law & Tiff. How did Carlin miss this? Why did C& E pick this week for their first family vacation alone? No one wanted to go with them? Did Zac or Whit tell the Stew Crew they would be on maternity leave after this weekend and the big BSB sale so last opportunity for C & E to get away? So many questions, lol.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Why did C& E pick this week for their first family vacation alone? No one wanted to go with them? Did Zac or Whit tell the Stew Crew they would be on maternity leave after this weekend and the big BSB sale so last opportunity for C & E to get away? So many questions, lol.

That would be my best guess. Also, with so many kids going back to (real) school this week and next, they may have gotten a cheap rate on the hotel. 

Also hilarious how Zade is suddenly in a rashguard and hat. Hi, Carlin. Great first step, now feed your kids vegetables and a meat that isn't deep fried. 👍

• Like 7

While it was all well and cute to make a reel with "we should bring the grandparents next time" reality is they never brought the grandparents for vacation help - it was always the siblings. They leached onto the grandparents' vacations and then relied on his sisters/nieces or Addie/Ellie/Callie to deal with the kids while they were out getting ice cream at 10 pm or taking 1000 pics of themselves. But the vacations they chose to take were with either Z&W or K&T. I mean bringing Kelly to help - lol.

Reality is their party party buddies - Katie and Whit - have moved on. K&T are totally devoted to Hailey and I think just aren't interested in going on vacation where E&C the whole time will be like - come on let's do a midnight ice cream run, Hailey can just sleep in the car seat blah blah. But I think Katie is still a good aunt who cares so I can see her being the one being like - Layla nooooo you can't be that close to the ocean without an adult or Zade you're so burnt, let me put sunscreen on you; she prob doesn't want to feel obligated to 2 more kids.

I feel like Whit has ZERO interest in doing any of this for Carlin's kids given that she has a litter of her own that she is now invested in spending time with. I mean it's super clear that Z&W work with C&E but then also want vacations FROM them, not WITH them. I still recall the time where after a work day, Carlin was pestering Z&W to come out on date night and Whit looked HORRIFIED - like I can't spend one more minute with you two - as she made an excuse about getting back to the kids. Or the time where they wrapped up work early so Whit was like I'm going to go to the new house and get some painting done, Carlin followed, did nothing to help - was affirmatively like stepping in paint and tracking it thru the house - and Z&W basically were ignoring her.

I also feel like grifting is likely an issue too. I mean Evan himself boasts about when he stays with his parents it's a free weekend - free food, lodging, and hell he'll line up behind his sisters at Sbux so they'll buy for him. I 100% expect Evan would expect Trav to pick up a lot of the tab on a vacation bc hell he's rich. And with Z&W I can TOTALLY see a scenario where when it's C&E's day to provide lunch, everyone gets an uncrustable and a bag of doritos and yet when Z&W provide meals, Evan expects pizza on the boardwalk for lunch and a sit down dinner at night. I'm sure Z&W give their kids junk but it's only C&E who seem to think that bags of chips are meals!? Whit even said when they were in SC that the kids favorite thing daily was pizza for lunch on the boardwalk. I highly doubt Evan would be up for providing 5 days worth of pizza.

43 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Also hilarious how Zade is suddenly in a rashguard and hat. Hi, Carlin. Great first step, now feed your kids vegetables and a meat that isn't deep fried. 👍

LOVED the IGs yesterday. Layla starting her day sitting in the bathroom eating potato chips and ending her day laying on the beach with Doritos while Zade had a bag of muffins; you can tell it was the end of the day bc the sun was getting low. Most parents of young kids would be like - we need to get the kids off the beach by 5 pm, get back to the hotel, get everyone cleaned up, and hit up dinner by 6 pm. But C&E - nope - here Layla chow down on some Doritos.

There's no way that kid isn't uncomfortable - even his back looked red yesterday.

Most people go on vacation and allow their kids way more snacks and ice cream bc it's a special treat. I've def seen people at Disney World give their kids Oreos for breakfast and be like - do not get used to this, you are never getting this at home. In this case these two should have found a diner near their hotel and go there 2x/day and get their kids a meat + vegetable - that'd be a treat. But nope - clearly they were economizing and hit up a Walmart and got a few boxes of uncrustables and convenience packs of muffins and chips.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 6

I think all of the Stewarts' summer vacations were with his family, so the Stewart grandparents did all the work. Then winter vacations with the Bates clan. 

This is why they are always in the car - its their babysitter. They just can't handle taking care of their kids alone, so in the car they're strapped in eating or sleeping and mostly ignored.

• Sad 6

cereality, I remember that boutique video with Z&W. It's always stood out in my mind because Whit looked so tired, yet Carlin kept badgering her to double date. Carlin just can't read the room, and it's no surprise Z&W have distanced themselves. 

Also interesting observation about the food. Based on what they've shown, it's been mostly gas station-type snacks and ice cream. No fancy dinners with artful shots of their plates. Evan's made comments about finances in previous videos and Carlin's recently started doing her own nails to save money. I wonder if the YouTube checks aren't what they once were and all the frivolous spending has finally started catching up. It also wouldn't surprise me if they over-extended themselves when they bought the Tesla. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

cereality, I remember that boutique video with Z&W. It's always stood out in my mind because Whit looked so tired, yet Carlin kept badgering her to double date. Carlin just can't read the room, and it's no surprise Z&W have distanced themselves. 

Also interesting observation about the food. Based on what they've shown, it's been mostly gas station-type snacks and ice cream. No fancy dinners with artful shots of their plates. Evan's made comments about finances in previous videos and Carlin's recently started doing her own nails to save money. I wonder if the YouTube checks aren't what they once were and all the frivolous spending has finally started catching up. It also wouldn't surprise me if they over-extended themselves when they bought the Tesla. 

CARLIN BATES STEWART is DOING HER OWN NAILS?! Shocking! Scandalous! How ever will she cope?! 

• LOL 12
23 minutes ago, Heathen said:

CARLIN BATES STEWART is DOING HER OWN NAILS?! Shocking! Scandalous! How ever will she cope?! 

Lulz! Yeah, Carlin claimed she feels guilty about Evan having to drive her and wait at the nail salon, so she just started doing her own manicures at home. She mentioned it being a fun activity to do with Layla and then casually threw in that it's saving her money. I side-eyed a bit, because she doesn't seem to care about Evan playing chauffeur for everything else, so that's why I'm thinking their finances may be in a pinch. Pure speculation, of course. 

• Like 10
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! Yeah, Carlin claimed she feels guilty about Evan having to drive her and wait at the nail salon, so she just started doing her own manicures at home. She mentioned it being a fun activity to do with Layla and then casually threw in that it's saving her money. I side-eyed a bit, because she doesn't seem to care about Evan playing chauffeur for everything else, so that's why I'm thinking their finances may be in a pinch. Pure speculation, of course. 

While she might protest otherwise, the evidence certainly seems to suggest Carlin in fact doesn't give a crap about Evan driving her around . . . given that in their very next YouTube video, Carlin and both the kids got their hair done - while Evan waited in the car, as usual.  

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Evan enacted a no eating in the Tesla edict. 

Which I’m sure was revised the first time Layla asked for a cake pop at the coffee joint or wherever they stopped at a drive through. C&E probably don’t miss a day going through some drive through between Stbx drinks, lunch, more Stbx drinks and dinner. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

BSB is "dropping" their "bridal line" tonight. I don't think future brides need to purchase off the rack sundresses a year before their weddings.

But they might need that much time to find the appropriate slips and undergarments to prevent their wedding guests from being able to tell if the bride had had her appendix out. 

In other words, thin, flimsy, cheap-ass "bridal line." 

• LOL 15

Lulz, if I have to say anything nice, at least Carlin admitted to doing a scheduled photoshoot. Remember that time Erin claimed some random photographer saw her family on the beach and offered to take pics? Such a weird lie. 😂

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
57 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz, if I have to say anything nice, at least Carlin admitted to doing a scheduled photoshoot. Remember that time Erin claimed some random photographer saw her family on the beach and offered to take pics? Such a weird lie. 😂

And Erin happened to have packed a satin ballgown for her trip to Destin. Sure Jan. 😂

• LOL 11

Any photographer who thought "Mom and Dad get lovey-dovey while younger child begs for attention and a preschooler wanders off to play in the ocean unsupervised" was a good composition has some explaining to do (although self-centredness and benign neglect does seem to be on brand for these two, I guess).

• Like 10
  • LOL 11

That first picture in the photoshoot is accurate to what these two do.  They are completely focused on each other while their daughter is about to head into the ocean unnoticed and their son is trying to get a sliver of attention.  The picture with the watermelon is ridiculous all the way around.  First of all sandy watermelon is not my idea of fun.  Second, the watermelon looks as washed out as everything else.  Was it even ripe yet?

Meanwhile, Zach has left a good paying job to sit on the floor like a little kid blowing up balloons next to a rack of ugly dresses.  Fail all the way around.

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Are the off-white and white dresses supposed to be actual wedding dresses?

I don’t know. They called it the bridal collection. IMO too informal for an actual wedding but could be cute for a bridal shower. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1

Those pictures, just wow.  What is that schmatta behind Whitney in the first picture?  My 80 year old mother would say that thing looks matronly.  And is that bin full of clothes that they are trying sell that the child is snoozing in?  And they must single-handedly keep the makers of beige balloons in business.  Even their kids' birthday parties have them.  I would have been so disappointed with beige balloons as a kid.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
On 8/12/2023 at 4:34 AM, satrunrose said:

Any photographer who thought "Mom and Dad get lovey-dovey while younger child begs for attention and a preschooler wanders off to play in the ocean unsupervised" was a good composition has some explaining to do (although self-centredness and benign neglect does seem to be on brand for these two, I guess).

Wonder if they would have included a shot of Layla being taken down by a larger wave?  I tell ya, these two don't have a brain cell between them.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:16 AM, Meow Mix said:

Those pictures, just wow.  What is that schmatta behind Whitney in the first picture?  My 80 year old mother would say that thing looks matronly.  And is that bin full of clothes that they are trying sell that the child is snoozing in?  And they must single-handedly keep the makers of beige balloons in business.  Even their kids' birthday parties have them.  I would have been so disappointed with beige balloons as a kid.

the DIAPERED child is snoozing in? 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
13 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Wonder if they would have included a shot of Layla being taken down by a larger wave?  I tell ya, these two don't have a brain cell between them.

I think she's finally been potty trained. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

A homeschooler coloring a school bus? Might be a tad confusing for a 4 year old.

Oh and of course Layla likes it. Her mom is likely paying attention to her. Well at least for a couple of hours today.

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh and of course Layla likes it. Her mom is likely paying attention to her. Well at least for a couple of hours today.

Lulz! I was about to say, we'll see how long Carlin sticks with this once she's posted the requisite Instagram shots and had the chance to use all the "My baby's growing so fast!" platitudes. Is she going to be firm when Layla is having a fussy day and doesn't want to do her work or will she call it quits and head to the nearest Starbucks? 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I’m 99.9% sure that Layla is still not fully potty-trained.  They couldn’t fail those two children anymore if they tried.  SMDH

• Like 7