Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, raven said:

Beta has time to trim his beard apparently.

I was just thinking that! It's in a perfect spade shape!

I guess Judith forgot about her mom who abandoned her.

Another dead horse? Fuck you show.

• Love 2

See, here's the thing. I thought everybody learning sign language was a great idea. I've endorsed it in the past, and I'm glad they're finally taking advantage of the opportunity. But were the writers really so uncertain about us getting it that we needed a five minute boring-ass conversation in a parked car just to drive the point home?

• Love 4
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

See, here's the thing. I thought everybody learning sign language was a great idea. I've endorsed it in the past, and I'm glad they're finally taking advantage of the opportunity. But were the writers really so uncertain about us getting it that we needed a five minute boring-ass conversation in a parked car just to drive the point home?

Yes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

"I have been afraid of many things.  But this one's new" - Ezekiel.  That made me laugh, as did the exploding zombie.  More exploding zombies, please.

I had to rewind it, the head pops up into the air, hee hee.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, raven said:

"I have been afraid of many things.  But this one's new" - Ezekiel.  That made me laugh, as did the exploding zombie.  More exploding zombies, please.

They have a hole episode about it in FTWD,  it was hilarious.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

"Oh, and I banged your mom out in the woods while she wore her zombie face. Beta watched. I didnt hate it."

🤣 "I popped a massive woody. It was dirty and down low. Awesome".

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, heisenberg said:

They have a hole episode about it in FTWD,  it was hilarious.

Yep, they had some good zombie annihilations on that show.

I have no idea where anyone is in relation to anyone else?!  Did they meet in Alexandria and disperse into these little duos?  Are they trying to get back to Alex, unaware of what is going on?  Like always, the writers give us very little of the geographical layout, and therefore no idea of the stakes of what is going on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Oh hell.  This show is going to end up being about Negan and Daryl, their many many ways to cook possum, and raising all the random urchins whose parents wandered off or had to be put down, isn't it?

"The Odd Couple of the ZA".