Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E06: One Nation Under Leroy

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Never one to play politics, Leroy suddenly finds himself caught between staying loyal to a friend or thinking about his team. Players show off how smart they are...or aren’t...at the “Explosive Decisions” trivia challenge.

Airs October 2, 2019.

That Georgia/Josh kiss. Blech. I was going to say Josh is pathetic for being used like that Georgia is too for pining over punk ass Bear.

I'm glad Nani isn't trying to burn the house down because Leroy went the way of the team. 

I understand what Nani is thinking but you always want weak players on at the end. The way they keep winning, I wouldn't worry about payback from them.

Glad to see Leroy come from under Johnny's Shadow and lead but he should also be doing this and telling Johnny to shut the fuck up when he's still there.

Ashley has some nerve knocking Georgia when she's an almost constant basket case on this show.

I will not tolerate any excuses for that dumbass answer for how many seconds are in five minutes. There is no excuse for that answer.

It's a good thing several of these people are attractive because they have no brains.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 13

I agree with CT on the Georgia and Josh kiss. It was the sloppiest kiss I’ve ever seen!

I actually find Bear amusing. He reminds me of Austin Powers so maybe that’s why he doesn’t annoy me.

The trivia challenge was entertaining as usual. The UK team is dumber than I thought. 50 seconds in 5 minutes? Yikes!

I wish Leroy stood up to Johnny. He has leadership qualities and actually thinks about the team, rather than himself.

I thought Rogan was just a meathead, but he does seem like a nice guy in general especially to Dee. 

• Love 8

"No legends were harmed in the making of this episode." Next week looks more intense, with Zach picking on Natalie yet again, and Turbo getting into it with Jordan. "He has one hand? I will make it fair fight. Cut off one of my hands, I still win."

Nice the the US manage to not shoot themselves in the foot yet again this week, though Teege made things a lot easier. I mean, a lot of the trivia questions directed to the UK seemed tougher. You think any of them knew Tiger Woods' birth name? Or which continent occupies all four hemispheres? In summary: "Paulie: tell me the colors of the American flag. Bear: what are the last two digits of my Social Security number?"

Jenny vs. Nicole? Meh. Jenny wins and comes back to her team? Meh some more. One intriguing plot point is that CT is clearly getting fed up with his team. In his head, he's probably grumping about how he could have stayed home if he wanted to babysit.

Josh? Still sucks. I love it when Big Brother contestants fight, though. Probably a little too much.

• Love 6

They all seem pretty certain that the Final challenge will still be US v. UK.

Have they kept the team format when it’s always been individuals who won the prize money or at best a pair of teammates?

Are they going to have the last three from each side with only 3 individuals whetting any money?  Or 3 pairs of players on each team?  But that would mean 6 individual players or 6 pairs of players, both of which would seem too much.

Most likely it will be 3 pairs of male-female players from both teams so you’d think they’d drop this WoW theme and mix up teams to form pairs the last couple of episodes before the Final.

If they keep the WOW format all the way through, then some U.K. players will be in the Final, even though most of them suck.

If they change it to pairs, then some of the US players may want to be paired up with Theo or Jenny.  Or even Georgia who may be good for distance.

But the USA guys were all in board with sending in Jenny, who’d be a strong partner in the Final.

I knew it was Eld-something (Tiger Woods' real name).  Enjoyed Teej scoffing at all the USA players who thought it was a trick question and the answer was Tiger.  And his sheer unadulterated joy at Zach's shoe coming off.  I also enjoyed him calling Georgia's noises ridiculous (first round) and Paulie not being able to help laughing at them (second round).  

I feel like those who chose to go up for trivia should have at least tried to bargain that they would thereby not be put into elimination, but the teams might not have agreed anyway.  I barely knew who Nicole was anyway, other than sob!  sniff!  Georgia's BFF!  

That shirt of Jordan's looks like he didn't change after his day job at the butcher shop.  Where he forgot his apron.  And had pulled a 48-hour shift.

Nany?  Get over yourself.  Leroy is not obliged to protect you.  

So much hypocrisy.  Nany's allowed to protect herself, Leroy's not allowed to protect himself.  The Brit "sides" think it's okay to protect their own friends, but not okay for the other side to protect their friend.  Josh thinks it's just fine to send Wes in after clearly stating he wouldn't, but terrible for Paulie to send John in likewise.  It enrages me.

ETA:  I couldn't quite follow what was going on in the club with Jordan and Tori.  Did he pretend to propose, and some people were fooled?

Edited by Jobiska
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Ashley has some nerve knocking Georgia when she's an almost constant basket case on this show.

This really made me wish that we will get to see Ashley and Georgia in the Proving Ground and that Georgia will kick Ashley's ass.

• Love 8

Just watching now, but had to come here to share the laughter when Josh and Paul were yell/fighting and CT jumps off the pool table and sits next to the other guys and mimes reaching over and grabbing Leroy's(?) soda and slurpring it while watching the fight.  That one had me laughing loud enough to scare the dog.  Love me some CT.

• Love 10

Josh may be the most annoying human in this competition, but Paulie reminded us all that he’s just an angry short dude. With Bananas out of the way, I can fully root for Leroy. I just never could when he was aligned with Bananas. I want to like Ninja, but she works my nerves. When Dee was crying at the bar, Ninja was sooooo dramatic about asking the guys to step away for a minute. Take a breath Ninja. 

• Love 9

Well, I’m impressed by Nany in that I’m pretty sure I find her to be the most annoying woman on this Challenge, and in a field that includes Cara, Georgia, and Ninja Natalie, that’s not too shabby. It’s very hard to narrow down her most hypocritical moment this episode. Perhaps it was volunteering to be speaker on the basis that she would do what the team wanted, then lecturing everyone about how there were two sides and she needed to make her own decision? Or maybe it was the volunteering followed up by complaining that she was in a position to have a target on her back by saying someone’s name? That girl is a piece of work. She knows she doesn’t have the athletic ability to win eliminations, so she’s trying to avoid ever being called in. She’s just doing it really badly. Forget your alliances on the other team, Nany. It’s your own team you have to worry about. 

Nicole and Jenny both look to me like they’ve had subpar work done on their faces, with the overall effect being stretched out and generic. 

Dee deserves what she gets if she thinks someone like Rogan is going to girlfriend her up. I have no doubt he really did tell other girls he was open for business, so to speak. 

Georgia needs her head deflated. I’m not sure this was enough. She’s really annoying in her self-perceived superiority.

And challenge trivia gives us yet another classic, the 50 second five minutes. Thank you, challenge trivia. You are a friend to us all. I did laugh at Jordan’s incredulous, “No!” in response to Theo’s idea of Pi.

Edited by Jillibean
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Well, I’m impressed by Nany in that I’m pretty sure I find her to be the most annoying woman on this Challenge, and in a field that includes Cara, Georgia, and Ninja Natalie, that’s not too shabby. It’s very hard to narrow down her most hypocritical moment this episode. Perhaps it was volunteering to be speaker on the basis that she would do what the team wanted, then lecturing everyone about how there were two sides and she needed to make her own decision? Or maybe it was the volunteering followed up by complaining that she was in a position to have a target on her back by saying someone’s name? That girl is a piece of work. She knows she doesn’t have the athletic ability to win eliminations, so she’s trying to avoid ever being called in. She’s just doing it really badly. Forget your alliances on the other team, Nany. It’s your own team you have to worry about. 

Nicole and Jenny both look to me like they’ve had subpar work done on their faces, with the overall effect being stretched out and generic. 

Dee deserves what she gets if she thinks someone like Rogan is going to girlfriend her up. I have no doubt he really did tell other girls he was open for business, so to speak. 

Georgia needs her head deflated. I’m not sure this was enough. She’s really annoying in her self-perceived superiority.

And challenge trivia gives us yet another classic, the 50 second five minutes. Thank you, challenge trivia. You are a friend to us all. I did laugh at Jordan’s incredulous, “No!” in response to Theo’s idea of Pi.

I want Jenny gone for those lips alone.  Who does that to themselves?  It's so distracting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm still baffled at Nicole's 50 second answer. And her performance in the Proving Ground. She barely tried. How did she expect to do a final? Did she expect Georgia to drag her along and do all the work?

I'm surprised team US didn't make a bigger deal about Nany/Leroy/Ninja group since they did nothing in the trivia challenge and were safe. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Jillibean said:

She seemed worried about the other team putting her in. The other team that only won once because the US decided to throw the challenge. She should have been more worried about her team who wins. If they lose a girl challenge then she is going in. It's an easy vote in for the US team.

• Love 5
On 10/3/2019 at 9:53 AM, Jobiska said:

I couldn't quite follow what was going on in the club with Jordan and Tori.  Did he pretend to propose, and some people were fooled?

I don't know as I try to avoid watching/listening to anything involving those 2.

19 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I want to like Ninja, but she works my nerves. When Dee was crying at the bar, Ninja was sooooo dramatic about asking the guys to step away for a minute. Take a breath Ninja. 

Ugh right. Everything she does drives me up a wall. Such a BEC for me.

I thought Nicole said 56 seconds, which is even funnier than 50 to me.

Next week looks fun. I hope Turbo annihilates Jordan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I want Jenny gone for those lips alone.  Who does that to themselves?  It's so distracting.

I could not agree more. Absolutely horrible. I admire her athleticism, but damn she is hard to look at. 

• Love 6
On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I thought Nicole said 56 seconds, which is even funnier than 50 to me.

She definitely said 56 seconds, which is why it was doubly bizarre and hilarious!  I was like, what in the hell, girl?  Where did the 6 come from? LMAO!

Also, South Africa and Russia are continents?!?!  And TJ's, "you lost me at South Africa."  

While I loved the trivia, I don't understand why they only played with half the teams, especially when they had to go back through contestants.  Everyone needs their time to shine during trivia and I also don't think it was fair that people who volunteered NOT to play were able to get power positions when their team won.  Those who played should have been the only folks eligible for the tribunal.

• Love 4

Let's be real here, there are a lot of people who are dependent on Johnny to get them to a final, partly because they aren't that bright and cause they're scared of Johnny. Leroy is just flat out dependent on Johnny to get him the a finals.

The British alliance is so damn dumb! Why would you put your 2nd weakest player in an elimination? And why in the hell did they send mostly women to the trivia challenge? They aren't the smartest group of women we've seen on the Challenge.

I'm so disappointed in Dee for being so damn emotional and not knowing THE 7 CONTINENTS! WTF?

• Love 1