Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Hong Kong Fireworks

• Start Topic

Just now, wings707 said:

Yes.  And I would love an amen for stating, again, that Rinna's pills are vitamins and supplements for fuck sake!!  One off hand comment about xanax and now we have an addict.  I guess every season has to have a dead horse to beat.  

Rinna is the one using words like addict and problem-not Dorit.  Can't put it on Dorit when you are the one saying it.  How convenient that Eden had forgotten about the conversation and then just made one up.  Rinna's swarmy sixth sense, was just too stupid-plus she screwed it up by saying she heard.

Rinna is the one bringing up the dead horse because it involves her and she wants to mitigate her very specific leave nothing to the imagination comments about Kim.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna is the one using words like addict and problem-not Dorit.  Can't put it on Dorit when you are the one saying it.  How convenient that Eden had forgotten about the conversation and then just made one up.  Rinna's swarmy sixth sense, was just too stupid-plus she screwed it up by saying she heard.

Rinna is the one bringing up the dead horse because it involves her and she wants to mitigate her very specific leave nothing to the imagination comments about Kim.

I did not hear Rinna admit to being an addict or even say that jokingly.  

• Love 1

I can't believe I'm commenting on "bag-o-pills gate", but did Rinna say there was Xanax in the bag, or was it all OTC stuff? I don't know about CA, but in other states it is illegal to carry controlled substances (and I think Xanax qualifies) outside their prescription bottle. I don't think it's a big deal if one can produce a srcrip if they were caught, but why dump xanax in a bag with everything else and take the chance. And when you travel, you are required to have your scrips in their original container or TSA can confiscate them. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

She did, actually.  When she, Dorit and Eden were looking at the bag she said in addition to Xanax, there was also vitamins, sleeping pills, headache meds.  Dorit is making it all look more nefarious than it actually is.  

That does not make an addict.  When I travel I take meds for aches/pains (Motrin), vitamins and sleeping pills (Unisom).  Hers are probably prescription but she does not behave like she is taking downers!  I think the cast wishes she would.  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Yep, I get what you're saying. But the combination of Rinna's baggy and her behavior makes "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" a perfectly reasonable inquiry, IMO. 

Ultimately, it all leads back to Rinna's thirstiness. No one would have known about her pills if she hadn't waved them around and joked about Xanax in her smoothies in an attempt to make herself seem wacky and fun.

Perfect summation, Kenyaj.

I think much of the dumb, tedious drama on this show stems from Rinna's unquenchable thirst.  I wish she'd own that.

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

LOL! Maybe Erika's "You don't know what I go through at night" is about Mikey single white female-ing her.

BWAHHHAAAHHAA! 

Hey, we joke, but you NEVER know! 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In the context of being with a "sober" person and given the conversation Eden and Rinna had about Kim, it seemed very odd that Rinna would pull the Xanax schtick.  When Dorit relayed it to LVP the punch line was they were vitamins.  I thought it went more to one of Dorit's weaknesses which is her inability to cut to the chase when telling a story.  Last night on WWHL, Rinna was on with Adam Pally-who was the best RH second chair guest ever, it re-airs tomorrow at 6 am-the WWHL website sucks at what they pulled out of the show, he disagreed with Boy George's telephone-tell Dorit but did say that when one does a lot of "I am kidding" they usually aren't.  Which would apply to both Rinna and Dorit.  Rinna also had her microphone slip and Adam before Rinna could start exposing herself called her out on going to make a big deal of it.  (Rinna and Andy were wearing pajamas-Adam refused to go along). 

As to the conversation in Mexico, I think all were surprised and disappointed to hear Rinna may have made the comments about Kim.  Erika, stuck up for her fan girl Rinna, and obviously relayed the conversation to Rinna about the bag of pills.  Guess she will never own it. Erika saying it doesn't matter who told Rinna-this would be the same Erika who was screaming in RInna's face to tell who made the Munchausen's comment about Yolanda. I sort of understood the context of Dorit bringing it up as in, here is Rinna talking about Kim being mostly sober and then she and Eden engage in this conversation about taking pills-and they weren't talking about vitamins.  Mostly, I think Dorit was not so subtly trying to point out Rinna engages in these conversations that are borderline questionable and subject to interpretation. 

Most shocking last night is when Adam, who is married with children and whose wife is a RH fan, was asked about Erika and her exposure (during a game segment).  Much to Rinna's chagrin, he said he would look, and then she said PK was gross and talked about it, and Adam said he would talk about it as well. 

Rinna's girl Eden told the big lie last night Dorit never asked if she had a pill problem.  They were talking about Rinna's behavior and Dorit asked if it was induced.  Rinna acts so odd and disjointed, it is not as if the question is totally out there.

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly, Rinna revealed that Eileen still hates LVP.  So much for their bonding moment in Hong Kong.

I love the fact that these stupid AHs fight and mock their castmates, but if anyone outside the group talks about them?

They circle the wagons and defend each other?

Housewife, please.

If your ass is THAT precious to you, cover it up and that way?

You don't have to defend your poor fashion taste and no one is going to talk about you in a cheap, trashy way.

PK is gross for talking about EJ's vag, but I wonder what was said about LR and her playboy photos?

Oh, wait, Playboy is Art. EJ's vag is just a vag.....nothing noteworthy or special about it.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I did not hear Rinna admit to being an addict or even say that jokingly.  

No she claimed that was what was being said about her.  It wasn't.  She was the first one to utter the words. 

18 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I can't believe I'm commenting on "bag-o-pills gate", but did Rinna say there was Xanax in the bag, or was it all OTC stuff? I don't know about CA, but in other states it is illegal to carry controlled substances (and I think Xanax qualifies) outside their prescription bottle. I don't think it's a big deal if one can produce a srcrip if they were caught, but why dump xanax in a bag with everything else and take the chance. And when you travel, you are required to have your scrips in their original container or TSA can confiscate them. 

Rinna and Eden identified the Xanax(s) and a sleeping pill.  So there was more than just vitamins.  There is no law in California prohibited carry prescribed drugs outside of a prescription bottle.  People have those little pill cases with the days of the week and times and set their own prescription routine up all the time.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm fine with Erika bringing her glam squad with her if that's how she wants to spend her (Tom's) money; but it makes me wonder why she was so adamant about not using the private plane -- maybe it's as simple as the seats don't convert to beds...

I worked for a company that has 2 of the largest private jets made by Gulfstream.   Only the brand-spanking new one can fly that nautical distance.  I am not sure what type of jet Tom has, and how many it seats (esp. for a long flight where you would want to sleep).  Plus, perhaps he was using it, and it was not available.  I also don't think many people realize how expensive it is to take a personally owned jet somewhere.  You have so many unknown costs with airport rules, especially when flying overseas.  To give you a rough estimate, it averages around $10k/hour.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree.  I thought that "look" at drinks was silly.  Erika looked better and prettier while traveling, in minimal makeup and a sweat suit.  

I don't know - I want to like Erika, and have been liking her more this season, but I think she does constantly play different roles (as someone mentioned in last week's thread).  Perfect example - her pre-travel fashion look-book - everything is about creating a role for her to play at - she even said that her look for drinks was her "40's glam" look.  How many other "looks" or roles will she play while in Hong Kong?  Me, I prefer when she is just Erika Girardi - that's the one I like the most.  The one I saw in Mexico (no glam squad that we know of) or at her grandmother's house (only two guys), and even in the park with Kyle.

I also think that those glam squad guys (especially Mikey) are the ones who perpetuate this whole thing with her.  Yeah, maybe she feels she needs someone do to her hair and makeup, and she enjoys the attention, but these guys take it to a new level.  They literally have a life-sized Barbie doll to play with, one who has unlimited funds, unlimited wardrobe, etc.  It is a dream come true for these guys, imo, and they are taking full advantage of her and the situation.  

The 'dress up' book they use is just a set of "Dress Up Colorforms - the RuPaul Edition" that they picked up from Ebay.

• Love 7

Even though Erika's glam squad situation is ridiculous, I like her packing scenes because they are so over the top.  Talking about her Hong Kong looks is probably one of the only times I've seen any light in her eyes.  I also in theory dig that she sees these trips as this whole big deal and has "costumes" put together even if the looks aren't always successful, but if I was there and had to wait for her ass to get all done up for each activity I'd want to murder her.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

Rinna needs to stop trying to make Lola happen.  Although between last week and this week, it does make me laugh that Lola doesn't seem to even acknowledge Rinna.  Unfortunately this week's instance was ruined by Rinna's stupid laughing at herself shtick.  The same stupid laughing at herself that goes on when she flashes her bag of pills in talking heads.  The try hard bitch is just tiring.  If anyone is fake and bullshit it is Rinna.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Maccagirl said:

I worked for a company that has 2 of the largest private jets made by Gulfstream.   Only the brand-spanking new one can fly that nautical distance.  I am not sure what type of jet Tom has, and how many it seats (esp. for a long flight where you would want to sleep).  Plus, perhaps he was using it, and it was not available.  I also don't think many people realize how expensive it is to take a personally owned jet somewhere.  You have so many unknown costs with airport rules, especially when flying overseas.  To give you a rough estimate, it averages around $10k/hour.  

Tom has an older g-4, so his cost per flight hour is about $3k and as you say it does not include flight crew and their housing and pay on the ground, docking fees, hangar fees.  Range is 4k plus nautical miles.  It is not a good trans-pacific airplane.  Still a gorgeous aircraft.  Your company must have the incredible G6, what a plane.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The 'dress up' book they use is just a set of "Dress Up Colorforms - the RuPaul Edition" that they picked up from Ebay.

RuPaul out dresses and out classes Erika by ten miles!  So, def not the RuPaul Edition.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Normades said:

I know some people believe the infamous bag o pills were all vitamins, but I call BS on that since she gleefully spilled that there was Xanax and a few other things in that bag, too.

I can't believe I still feel compelled to talk about the damn pills!  Yeah she said sometimes she puts a xanax in her smoothy.  I am sure she keeps them in their prescription bottle and does not toss them in that bag with her vitamins.  She would want to know how many she has left and when she can refill them for starters.  They are tiny and would get lost, as well.  This woman does not take them often enough if you ask me.  They calm you down.  When has she ever been calm?  

Let's assume she does put them in the bag.  So what? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

No she claimed that was what was being said about her.  It wasn't.  She was the first one to utter the words. 

Rinna and Eden identified the Xanax(s) and a sleeping pill.  So there was more than just vitamins.  There is no law in California prohibited carry prescribed drugs outside of a prescription bottle.  People have those little pill cases with the days of the week and times and set their own prescription routine up all the time.

It's up to the LEO to jam you with a 'possession charge' should he come across a baggie of pills in your purse or pocket...It depends on the situation and who you are?

Pills in a baggie might be looked at as an 'intent to sell/distribute' - Someone like Grandma Hazel who carries around her pills in a baggie or wrapped up in a Kleenex is probably going to get a pass?

Someone like LR - who doesn't have common sense or the ability to know when to keep her mouth shut - would probably pull out the baggie and show it to the cop? (yes, she IS THAT idiot).

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I can't believe I still feel compelled to talk about the damn pills!  Yeah she said sometimes she puts a xanax in her smoothy.  I am sure she keeps them in their prescription bottle and does not toss them in that bag with her vitamins.  She would want to know how many she has left and when she can refill them for starters.  They are tiny and would get lost, as well.  This woman does not take them often enough if you ask me.  They calm you down.  When has she ever been calm?  

Let's assume she does put them in the bag.  So what? 

No, she actually had them in that baggie. She took the time to point them out to Eden and Dorit.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I'm thinking that at the Reunion, Rinna will drag this all out (to get more "good" reunion time focused on her, as a victim of gossip, opposed to "bad" reunion time as the starter of shit about Kim and Kyle), and she will probably also present the bag-o-pills, with some type of drug analysis paperwork for each and every pill!  :-) 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

Fucking Rinna, good grief.

"Everything I say is important, and nothing you say is." What an arrogant bitchole.

EJ's vag is just a vag.....nothing noteworthy or special about it.

Word on the street is that it makes ice, cubed and crushed.

Maybe it's the memories of a toddler weeping for his mommy not to move thousands of miles away that keeps Erika up at night. Anyway, don't care.

• Love 23

Trash Talk Tv recap:  https://www.trashtalktv.com/03/14/rhobh-recap-bruce-willis-goes-to-hong-kong/408635/

One thing Erika does I find very annoying is she always claims to look the most fabulous.  I am sorry but her hairdos for drinks and on the junk boat were not fabulous.  The bomber jacket and silk pants while she was with Kyle were very nice.  LVP, especially Eileen and Dorit all looked nice at the production meeting.   I guess Erika does look fabulous next to Eileen in her M.I.L.F. T-shirt.  Most Erika has looked like she is wearing her pajamas in Hong Kong.  Albeit really nice ones. 

• Love 9

I brought up the whole legality of carrying around controlled substances in baggies when this first was shown.  In my state is is illegal.  It's also pretty stupid because you could easily confuse a serious substance with something more benign.  I think this, like most of what Rinna does, is all for attention.  Really, a xanax smoothie??  She's trying to be cool with that.  Anyone who takes xanax knows it's bitter as hell and no way would you want to ruin a perfectly good smoothie! I just hate that first she wants to throw fake concern about Kim's addictions out there and then try to be all cool with pill baggies.  As Kyle would say, "Pick a lane."

Plus, I hate the implication that xanax is something to be taken lightly.  It is very addictive with serious side effects during withdrawl, which includes seizures.  I know someone who was injured during such a seizure and will have lifelong issues because of it.  Not to be captain bring down, but it's nothing to toy with and putting it out on tv like it's a joke is very irresponsible, especially from the mother of two teenagers.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did Kyle say she was holding down the fort at Gucci (or the like), those designer stores are everywhere, why shop there?  It reminded me of Teresa (RHNJ) was running thru Venice looking for Chanel, ugh.

1. Exchange rate
  2. Different items are exclusive to different markets
  3. Sometimes it's nice to have a great souvenir 
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Are they doing more for the Yulin project while they're there? Other than what LVP did the first day? If not, I'm kind of irritated that only 2 of the girls went with her. That IS ostensibly the reason for their trip. You can't be all, "I'm here to support Lisa" if you don't actually support her and her cause. I get that those videos are graphic and disturbing, but then just say - "Hey, I want to go to Hong Kong to go to Hong Kong". Don't act like you're taking a trip as part of this project. 

I hope there is more, and the other women participate, though. I was really glad to see Eileen go along. I think she is making a genuine effort. And, while LVP can really put me off at times, I think her dedication to helping dogs (and other animals) is 100% and I commend her for it. 

Other than that, I'd be with Kyle and Erika on this trip. I want to see culture and really take in the city. They looked like they had fun together and they're probably my two favorites on the show right now, so I enjoyed their scenes. 

To me it seemed like production set up the activities and assigned them to the ladies.  I don't know why I got that feeling but I just did.  Maybe because some of them seemed confused about what they were actually doing.

2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Stop carrying a huge bag of pills around in your purse and pulling them out for a laugh, stop talking to your dog like she's your best friend and stop causing the most boring drama in the world. If you don't want people thinking you're either an addict or a crazy person, maybe you shouldn't act like you are.  

I talk to my dogs like they are my best friends, but unlike Lola they pretend to not only listen, but hang on my every word, and they follow me around to see what new and exciting thing I'm doing next (probably hoping it has to do with treats).  But I'm a known crazy person.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

(Rinna and Andy were wearing pajamas-Adam refused to go along). 

In my head Rinna wearing the pajamas was just more people pleasing behavior.

1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

Yep, I get what you're saying. But the combination of Rinna's baggy and her behavior makes "hmm..I wonder what's going on there she carries a baggy full of pills" a perfectly reasonable inquiry, IMO. 

Ultimately, it all leads back to Rinna's thirstiness. No one would have known about her pills if she hadn't waved them around and joked about Xanax in her smoothies in an attempt to make herself seem wacky and fun.

So much this.  And "wacky and fun" totally nails it on what she was going for.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Normades said:

I brought up the whole legality of carrying around controlled substances in baggies when this first was shown.  In my state is is illegal.  It's also pretty stupid because you could easily confuse a serious substance with something more benign.  I think this, like most of what Rinna does, is all for attention.  Really, a xanax smoothie??  She's trying to be cool with that.  Anyone who takes xanax knows it's bitter as hell and no way would you want to ruin a perfectly good smoothie! I just hate that first she wants to throw fake concern about Kim's addictions out there and then try to be all cool with pill baggies.  As Kyle would say, "Pick a lane."

Plus, I hate the implication that xanax is something to be taken lightly.  It is very addictive with serious side effects during withdrawl, which includes seizures.  I know someone who was injured during such a seizure and will have lifelong issues because of it.  Not to be captain bring down, but it's nothing to toy with and putting it out on tv like it's a joke is very irresponsible, especially from the mother of two teenagers.

Rinna's Xanax smoothie is not all that original.  They are rerunning last season RHONYC and gee we have Jules claiming to put drugs in a pizza and carrying around a bunch of prescription bottles and making jokes about the situation.  Jules comes unglued when someone suggests she has a problem with pills. 

Bethenny called Luann bullshit.  Not often you hear someone call another bullshit.  These ladies need to up their game and not borrow other storylines.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika, "I say important shit," all Erika ever does is talk about herself or put her target du jour down.  We hear about her soap opera role, her act, her video, her glam squad, her fabulous style (I have real questions about that), her money, her mother, her marriage and most of all how she gives zero f&cks.  Erika started the season going in on Dorit, PK and the Vanderpump-Todds about their sense of humor.  Erika should perhaps try and buy one with all her husband's money.

Since when? Her defense of Yolanda was really predicated on staying in the cast for another season. This season we've heard about Erika's mom to prove that Erika wasn't hatched from a lizard egg. But other than that, all we've really seen Erika talk about is her side gig of writhing around in sequined underwear.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Trash Talk Tv recap:  https://www.trashtalktv.com/03/14/rhobh-recap-bruce-willis-goes-to-hong-kong/408635/

One thing Erika does I find very annoying is she always claims to look the most fabulous.  I am sorry but her hairdos for drinks and on the junk boat were not fabulous.  The bomber jacket and silk pants while she was with Kyle were very nice.  LVP, especially Eileen and Dorit all looked nice at the production meeting.   I guess Erika does look fabulous next to Eileen in her M.I.L.F. T-shirt.  Most Erika has looked like she is wearing her pajamas in Hong Kong.  Albeit really nice ones. 

I agree - Erika's outfits always look more like costumes to me.  As I said - it's like she plays a role for each event she is involved in, and chooses her clothes accordingly ~~ or, her glam squad does.  She seems to dress the way Hollywood has dictated the fashion for that particular country.  (Silk robe with embroidery for Hong Kong, all white, loose and gauzy for Greece, etc.)

With regard to Eileen's M.I.L.F. t-shirt - there was smaller writing beneath the large MILF letters.  I was trying to read it, but couldn't make out the entire saying because of the way Eileen was sitting - part of it was blocked.  I think the smaller writing on the shirt gave an explanation for the letters that were not what MILF originally stood for.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

"Halle-fucking-lujah! Erika admitted she thinks Dorit is bullshit. She has been saying she speaks her mind and had no beef with Dorit until now. She just holds a grudge for being embarrassed by pantygate. 

Erika is becoming more unlikeable by the minute. Her little gaggle of thirsty queens that she drags round with her are overpaid,  under qualified  cheerleaders. Speaks volumes about Erika that she needs that kind of support, not only for her physical appearance but for emotional support. And I think she looks ridiculous in most of the "looks" they design for her. 

Pretty sure it was Erika that clued Rinna on the idea that Dorit was talking about her and her bag o pills. 

Speaking of pills-Rinna's reaction in her TH about the utterly ridiculous idea of her being addicted to Xanax is clue to what her true drug of choice could be: the exact opposite of xanax, AKA stimulants (diet drugs, Adderall etc)!! 

The way these Ho's try and one up each other in the clothes, shoes, hair department reminds me of twenty somethings getting ready to go clubbing, and going for the sexy, slutty look. 

What is it with Erika and the number 100 ?! She said she fell down the stairs at Grandma's house 100 times, been to Hong Kong 100 times, and was there 100 years ago. I want to hear a reference to her geezer hubby's age as 100 !! 

Eileen's MILF t shirt said " Mothers In Love with Fitness" !! ?

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I was loving Erika's jade necklace on the junk boat - wonder if she bought it while out with Kyle...

When they were in the park, and Kyle said she wanted to buy something "from" Hong Kong, Erika mentioned jade, and that she had purchased some beautiful jade pieces when there previously, with Tom - so maybe she already had it.  Or, she did buy it while shopping with Kyle.

Either way, it was gorgeous!!  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - her outfits always look more like "costumes" for me (as I said - it's like she plays a role for each event she is involved in, and chooses her clothes accordingly ~~ or, her glam squad does).  She seems to dress the way Hollywood has dictated the fashion for that particular country.

With regard to Eileen's M.I.L.F. t-shirt - there was smaller writing beneath the large MILF letters.  I was trying to read it, but couldn't make out the entire saying because of the way Eileen was sitting - part of it was blocked.  I think the smaller writing on the shirt gave an explanation for the letters that were not what MILF originally stood for.

Mother in love with fitness

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - Erika's outfits always look more like "costumes" to me.  As I said - it's like she plays a role for each event she is involved in, and chooses her clothes accordingly ~~ or, her glam squad does.  She seems to dress the way Hollywood has dictated the fashion for that particular country.  (Silk robe with embroidery for Hong Kong, all white, loose and gauzy for Greece, etc.)

Mildly Interesting LisaR Friend?

• Love 12
5 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I love the fact that these stupid AHs fight and mock their castmates, but if anyone outside the group talks about them?

They circle the wagons and defend each other?

Housewife, please.

If your ass is THAT precious to you, cover it up and that way?

You don't have to defend your poor fashion taste and no one is going to talk about you in a cheap, trashy way.

PK is gross for talking about EJ's vag, but I wonder what was said about LR and her playboy photos?

Oh, wait, Playboy is Art. EJ's vag is just a vag.....nothing noteworthy or special about it.

Whenever mention is made to Rinna's Playboy, it takes me back 20 years to a night we were out with several couples and the topic of Rinna in Playboy came up. We moms were watching her as Billie on Days of our Lives back then. One of the husbands saw the magazine and said Rinna's nipples were "long" and not your standard pencil eraser size.  This then lead to a debate of whether they were erotic or not but, in any event, they would be distinctive.

Edited by luvgoldens
Edited because it's we not us moms
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I totally get it. Dorit has been badgering her since day one. She just cannot stand that Erika isn't fawning all over her. She doesn't get Erika's personality and she's making it about HER, not Erika. I think she also doesn't like the fact that her husband saw Erika's nether regions, as evidenced by her weird need to bring another woman panties. As if she were a mother shaming a child. And ever since then, she just keeps making these subtle digs against Erika's character - "Oh, I've never received a compliment from you!" or "Wow, you're going to sit by ME???" She's acting like Erika is this big bitch who has been nasty to her, when that really hasn't been the case. But I guess now Erika's going to go ahead and give her big bitch, since that's clearly what she wants. 

I could not agree with you more.  Dorit has been giving little jabs to Erika from the start (or at least that's the way the show captures it and presents it).  I can see that Erika is all done with giving Dorit any more allowable passes, and is ready for the smack down.  I hope she gives Dorit what she has coming, and smacks the fake phony accent out of her.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, luvgoldens said:

Whenever mention is made to Rinna's Playboy, it takes me back 20 years to a night we were out with several couples and the topic of Rinna in Playboy came up. Us moms were watching her as Billie on Days of our Lives back then. One of the husbands saw the magazine and said Rinna's nipples were "long" and not your standard pencil eraser size.  This then lead to a debate of whether they were erotic or not but, in any event, they would be distinctive.

Well, if you can put an eye with one?

I'd remember boobs like that, too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Tom has an older g-4, so his cost per flight hour is about $3k and as you say it does not include flight crew and their housing and pay on the ground, docking fees, hangar fees.  Range is 4k plus nautical miles.  It is not a good trans-pacific airplane.  Still a gorgeous aircraft.  Your company must have the incredible G6, what a plane.

Yes, we have the G-550 and the G-650.  They are both spectacular, but the G-6 was well worth the wait of several years.  Thanks for the info on what Tom has; great aircraft, but not for the distance to Hong Kong. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I don't care how other people spend their money. If I had her money I'd build an amusement park and a library on my property. If she wants to get out there and pat her puss to make money so she can pretend to be Gaga or Rihanna bless her

Why is Dorit so desperate to get Erika to open up? Something about her smells like a con artist to me. I have a problem with people who don't know the difference or recognize the line between getting to know someone and worming your way into someone's life--Dorit does the latter. I wonder if it's at the behest of LVP.

This could be total bullshit but MAYBE Erika takes her glam squad rather than hire from whatever locale they are at because they are friends and it makes her feel more comfortable.  She has mentioned (somewhere) that they are her friends.  If she has the cash and wants to bring her own crew why should I care?  I actually liked her 40's inspired cinnamon roll hairdo at drinks.  I thought her clothes looked like fancy jammies however.  Pretty, but jammies none the less.

My problem with Dorit and the pantygate/pillgate is that she just does not let something go when it is really a non issue.  I felt she was trying to make pillgate happen by speaking about it several times.  First with LVP at her party (I believe the Boy George party), then in Mexico, then with Eden.  She didn't outright say that Rinna is an addict but she was bringing up the big bag of pills, which actually were a big bag of vitamins and pills.  Eden and Rinna were talking about what was what in that bag (at Edens during the smoothie ep) and there were clearly more vitamins than Xanax type pills.  So using an innocent tone and giggling, Dorit was stirring some shit telling all about the pills.  I am thinking she didn't have much going on in her own life that she wanted to speak about (can't discuss her and PK's lack of $$).  She knew Rinna was on thin ice with the ladies and she has a problem with Ericka because she is reserved so they were easy pickings.  Perhaps Ericka isn't warming to her because she sees a thirst in Dorit to stir the excrement.  

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Which was why I was scratching my head a bit. I don't want to tell LVP how to run her business but I would think that her goal would be not to contribute to China's tourism based on the Yulin Festival. This episode, much like most RH trips, are travel promotion, complete with pimping the resort they stay out and the activities they engage in making viewers interested in going there. Affecting tourism to China is a bigger way to be heard

The Chinese government has been trying to stop the festival since it began a little over a decade ago. So, I think that bringing tourism dollars may actually have a positive effect on the government's work to end the festival. That revenue can be used to educate and can help bring an end to whatever need Yulin sees in the festival. At least that is my opinion. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Dorito cemented my intense dislike for her with that "you don't talk enough" line. Being a reserved person myself, I hate when people make comments like that. Erika is right--she talks too much and what she says is usually dumb and boring. Dorito loves to gossip and be all fakey nice. Who wants to open up to someone like that? Erika is smart; Dorito is a twit.

Well said!!!!!!!! Dorit showed Erika what she was about regarding the no panties thing. She talked about Erika to whoever would listen. I wouldn't be bothered with her punk ass either. She clearly doesn't like Erika, but wonders why she's so closed off. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

No, she actually had them in that baggie. She took the time to point them out to Eden and Dorit.

Thanks.  Stupid place to keep them!  Highly unlikely that and addict would point this out.  

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Maccagirl said:

I could not agree with you more.  Dorit has been giving little jabs to Erika from the start (or at least that's the way the show captures it and presents it).  I can see that Erika is all done with giving Dorit any more allowable passes, and is ready for the smack down.  I hope she gives Dorit what she has coming, and smacks the fake phony accent out of her.

???????????????

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Jel said:

Welp, now I have three lingering questions from this show: When did the affair start, what did Harry do, and does Rinna have a pill problem? Rinna is such a dumbass that she doesn't get that the more of a big deal you make about something, the more people remember it. Or maybe she does know and just wants people talking about her in any capacity. Please, someone, get her off my tv!  I'm starting to understand why Elvis shot his.

Small thing, but I'm annoyed that some of them  call her "Vanderpump".  It makes me cringe a little when they do it. So try hard-y. 

Was Eileen really wearing a milf t-shirt? 

Yes she was but it said something different then what it usually means.  I paused it and read it and now I can't remember what it said but it wasn't the original MILF.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes, we are seeing real life Eileen.  I was just curious to know what her character is on her soap but not enough to google it!  

She plays Ashley Abbot a chemist who creates fragrances etc for Jabot the family business.  So a business woman.  Who has slept with just about everyone.  Yes I have watched Y&R off and on since I was 12 (my grandfather had a HUGE crush on character Nikki Newman).  I am currently in off mode.

• Love 4

Why is Kyle the only one who follows Dorit on instagram? Eileen does not follow Kyle, but Kyle follows Eileen. Anything I've missed?

Just have to say that I love Dorit, she can be annoying, but she stands up for herself and that I admire. On the other hand, I really do not like Erika, she is so annoying and I feel she think she is the best and the "queen". Talking all the time monotonous and it does not look like she cares about very many others than themselves.

• Love 18
Just now, CarolineN said:

Why is Kyle the only one who follows Dorit on instagram? Eileen does not follow Kyle, but Kyle follows Eileen. Anything I've missed?

Just have to say that I love Dorit, she can be annoying, but she stands up for herself and that I admire. On the other hand, I really do not like Erika, she is so annoying and I feel she think she is the best and the "queen". Talking all the time monotonous and it does not look like she cares about very many others than themselves.

Erika's finally rubbed me the wrong way; the ego, the rudeness, & obliviousness of everything else going on around her! Dorit's full of it and plays dumb at times, but maybe she's harmless! The thing with the pills was something she had to bring up more than once; regardless of the intent, I wouldn't have appreciated it! Ironic that Rinna has the nerve to be upset about it after all she's put Kim through making up $#!t! ;-)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, English Teacher said:

This episode also clinched for me why I like Eileen...and why I think so many people find her boring.  She's like the house matron.  She is mature and conscience driven.  I am so glad she realized that the trip was to support the movement against such a horrific event.  And even better is that of the crew (sans Dorit), she is the only to acknowledge that they should be there to support LVP ; sightseeing should wait.  I like Eileen for the same reasons I like Heather Dubrow....she is a little classier, less vulgar, very loyal.  But unlike Heather, she doesn't fit overly pretentious.  She may support her friends even when they are wrong, but I would do the same thing for mine.  That's what friends do,

I agree with your entire post, but especially this. It's her loyalty that keeps her standing by Rinna, even when the woman is drowning herself in lies and hypocrisy. I get it, but I do find Eileen a lot more tolerable when she's not with Lips. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Erika's finally rubbed me the wrong way; the ego, the rudeness, & obliviousness of everything else going on around her! Dorit's full of it and plays dumb at times, but maybe she's harmless! The thing with the pills was something she had to bring up more than once; regardless of the intent, I wouldn't have appreciated it! Ironic that Rinna has the nerve to be upset about it after all she's put Kim through making up $#!t! ;-)

I never understand why these women do something bizarre or controversial or say something inflammatory and then turn around and try and blame the receivers for their actions or words.  Rinna is a veteran she knows how it works.  Dorit was a bit of a newbie and now admits Kyle did try and warn her off about the panties (unseen footage), however Dorit thought that with Erika's brand being Pat the Puss, she would find it humorous.  Erika was the one who announced she didn't have panties on. 

Dorit brought up the bag of pills twice.  It was only after Rinna's over the top response in Mexico with the memory loss and going to go after Eden for falsely suggesting she said (what she said) about Kim, and outside crying, the next day getting on a table top and doing the Erika Jayne and finally confronting Eden and Eden telling Dorit what Rinna had said post-Mexico.  It wasn't as if Dorit hadn't experienced a very strange set of behaviors from Rinna.  The term induced doesn't even come close to problem or addict.  It is Eden and RInna who are being very disingenuous when it comes to what went down. 

I am unimpressed when these women use the word intent or imply.  Kim was definitely an example of implying-not initially when she said, "what is you don't want people to know?", and even then it was only after Yolanda told Kim, "her husband has been only three years sober."   

• Love 12