Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Someone else posted earlier or in another thread, that some of the clues seem based off of the guesses from the previous week.  I assume to just throw the judges off.  At least one of the judges finally heard Seal's voice!

• Love 1

Wow, two people guessed Seal.   I'm starting to think this is like an intelligence agency.   When your cover's blown, you become a liability.    Something tells me there's a burn notice out on the Leopard tonight.  

• Love 3

Good news, seal stays.

bad news, Patti leaves.  I’m thinking that the judges have no idea who the leopard.  

“So many clues about cooking so it must be Anita Baker.”

can someone give her several flu shots?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

What thread did you mean to post it in?

I thought I was posting in the episode thread so I removed it...only to realize that there was no episode thread.  This is what happens when I try to use this board on my phone. 🤐

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

I thought I was posting in the episode thread so I removed it...only to realize that there was no episode thread.  This is what happens when I try to use this board on my phone. 🤐

It’s okay. I make mistakes on this board as  well.

12 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

There’s an episode thread. It’s pinned at the top of the board. On my phone it’s above the ad. 

We are having some technical difficulties with our auto locking and unlocking of threads, so I will manually unlock this thread when the show airs on the East Coast.  There is a chance I may be a few minutes late, but it will be unlocked as close to 8pm ET as possible.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Fukui San said:

They might as well have a neon sign reading “I Am Wayne Brady”.

Don't worry, they'll magically figure it out on the finale (when he most likely wins, since the fox character is the only one in the new fox/Hulu promo they've been running)

• Love 3

I wonder if Wayne will be eliminated tonight since Robin suddenly made a Wayne Brady guess? 

I noticed the drawing of the 3 “Whose Line Is Anyway” stools

I’m pretty sure Wayne’s daughter calls him Superman and I think that was her in last week’s clip.