Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Was there a prom episode of "That's So Raven"?

There was. 

27 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

It's still hard to remember all the characters!  Next episode will be Rottweiler, Penguin, Fox, Ladybug, Tree, and Flower, correct?

Yes. 

6 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Raven Symone was in a movie about college

Yes, "College Road Trip."  One of her co-stars was the Masked Peacock himself, Donny Osmond.  Donny has been posting about each episode of this season, and made this comment about the Black Widow: "You're brave to tackle a Whitney song, but you nailed it! Great job my friend, whom I haven't seen since college. Yes, I think I know who you are."

• Love 3

i think leopard is keenan ivory wayans........ he said he was living in color..in living color...worked fast food.........

Wayans managed his local McDonald's before graduating high school......... wut ya thank?

40 minutes ago, u2obrien said:

i think leopard is keenan ivory wayans........ he said he was living in color..in living color...worked fast food.........

Wayans managed his local McDonald's before graduating high school......... wut ya thank?

And he played the gay movie critic on In Living Color, who dressed effeminately.  I still think it's RuPaul though.  The clues remind me of his giving advise to other drag queens.

3 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

And he played the gay movie critic on In Living Color, who dressed effeminately.  I still think it's RuPaul though.  The clues remind me of his giving advise to other drag queens.

Damon Wayans (not Keenen) and David Alan Grier played the two "gals" on In Living Color.

• Useful 1

It looks like the date for the next episode is up in the air, due to the World Series.  I'll keep an eye on it and reset this thread's open date as soon as I have a confirmation of when the next episode will air.

• Love 4