Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Popples said:

I was thinking the Tree could possibly be Darlene Love, whose songs have been in loads of Christmas movies, but none of them were featured in Elf.

Darlene Love was my guess too.

The Flower is Patti Labelle.  Besides the voice, she's calling people boo boo and the French flag was a nod to Lady Marmalade.   She's also involved in cooking/food and has been on Food Network a few times.

• Love 2

They need Kenan Thompson to come on like season and announce that is Pattie LaBelle, how you not know that is Pattie LaBelle. Bwah.

Definitely Wayne Brady. My first right guess after Gladis.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Popples said:

They have to be contractually stupid because if not this is just disrespectful to Patti Labelle. And her birthday is May 24.

Seriously.  I mean, SHIRLEY BASSEY? I love me some early Bond tunes, but come on. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

It is Victor Oladipo.

Ken is ridiculous at times.

These clues are so dumb.

I Googled him and he has a deaf sister, so it seems highly likely! I'm not familiar with him, so I'll take your word for it!

Edited by librarianbeck
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, librarianbeck said:

I Googled him and he has a deaf sister, so it seems highly likely! I'm just familiar with him, so I'll take your word for it!

Not me, The Internet. 🙂 I did watch videos of him singing and it is his voice.

• Love 2

I think that Michelle Williams is the Butterfly. I recognize the voice even more tonight.

I hate competitive reality shows and other drama reality shows. I don't know why, but I absolutely love this show. It is so much fun and it is totally entertaining.

• Love 3

I feel there is a drinking game coming.  Sip every time someone gives a bad answer.  Chug if it's Ken.  And vaccinate a child each time that idiot guesses correctly.

Leopard is definitely Seal.  He ain't hiding the rasp in his voice. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Yeah, I am not sure who is going home on this show. Everyone was pretty good. Thingamajig probably should be the one to go, but he and Nicole seem to have a thing going on. Spider might go home.

• Love 1

If there is one good thing that can come out of this...Seal is going to have one hell of a comeback due to this show which I am more than ok with.  

What are the odds that both booted contestants (and someone on the panel) were one time hosts on the View?

• Love 4