Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Just finished watching and the only singer I have a guess at is The Ladybug...could it be Maureen McCormick? There was a Family Feud hint, and having overcome something bad in her life? Since the Brady's have made a sorta' comeback this year, I sorta' expected either Maureen or Barry to appear.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

People watch him play live on a service called Twitch. He's a big deal with young people.

Used to.  He moved over to the Xbox/Microsoft streaming service Mixer a couple of months back.  Don't know how I know this since I don't play those type of games.

The Skeleton is Paul Shaffer, the band leader from Late Night with David Letterman.   Trust me.   It’s him...listen to him and watch his mannerisms.  My radio DJ husband since 1975 agrees with me.   You’re welcome.   

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, thewarden said:

The Skeleton is Paul Shaffer, the band leader from Late Night with David Letterman.   Trust me.   It’s him...listen to him and watch his mannerisms.  My radio DJ husband since 1975 agrees with me.   You’re welcome.   

The term second fiddle would fit as well. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lokiberry said:

Rottweiler is James Van Der Beek. I found a video of him singing on You Tube and it's his voice.  I agree with Ken that Skeleton is Martin Short. I have no idea who the others are. 

That'd be impressive, if not a little desperate of him seeing as he's now on Dancing With the Stars (IIRC Masked Singer is pre-taped, right?). He can't be that hard up to participate in two reality competition shows in the same cycle, can he? 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Who has four NBA rings? I think this guy is a basketball player, a short one.

He could be a football player also. 

I looked up who jersey #4 was on the Orlando Magic.  The only name I recognized, who wore that number, was Spud Webb. 

1 minute ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I'm leaning towards Taraji P. Henson, mostly 'cause of the "Empire" reference.

Nah, Taraji is much thinner and definitely has a smaller bosom. Raven was on Empire though.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

I think that you are right. I am a huge Yvette Nicole Brown fan and I know it isn't her.

Yes, Yvette has been too busy with other things. 

My guess for Raven is because she was on Empire briefly and she was on a comedy called State of Georgia so that fits the peach clue

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Didn't pay attention to Leopard's clue package, but they sound kinda like RuPaul, you ask me.

You are right! It is RuPaul. 

Billy Porter isn't that tall.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2