Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Who is this dog puppet with the bad cruel humor. What thought it was a good idea to bring him on?

Just now, MikaelaArsenault said:

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog.

Who hasn't been relevant in like 20 years.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

I thought Joey Fatone did a good dance routine last season.

I agree!  Nicole did him dirty.  Are they being directed to make it sound like season 2 is soooo much more amazing than season 1?  I thought they were over the top last week about Flamingo having the best performance ever because it wasn't memorable to me like Bee or Monster.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

I kinda hope Ladybug gets unmasked this episode just because I think she's the one that's not obvious who it is.

...I really can't argue this.

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

Does Lindsey Lohan have an arch enemy?    The overreacting is a bit much to the point where it's either a clue or she hates Lindsey so much she can't keep up the non-reaction during the guesses.  

From what I know about Lindsay Lohan, I'm pretty sure she's got an entire fleet of arch-enemies.

• LOL 2

Dear Judging Panel:   Helen Keller called.   She said the Flower is Patti LaBelle.   You're welcome.   

P.S. - She also said stop making dumbass guesses, boo boo.

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

So if Tree is Ana Gasteyer, I feel like Jenny is being fed names from the producers with her SNL guesses.  Just like all of sudden she came up with Paul Shaeffer for Skeleton.  Although at the same time, she didn't know her BFF Sherri Shepherd.

5 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I know you guys think that the Tree is Ana Gasteyer, but I'm not convinced.

I was thinking about this the last few days and I have a feeling it could be her.  With the emphasis on Christmas, I think the balls are very prominent. 

Very SCHWEDDY balls.  No one said it had to be associated to a known movie or song.   But one of the most popular holiday sketches on SNL of all time?

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

I was thinking about this the last few days and I have a feeling it could be her.  With the emphasis on Christmas, I think the balls are very prominent. 

Very SCHWEDDY balls.  No one said it had to be associated to a known movie or song.   But one of the most popular holiday sketches on SNL of all time?

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't. 

Not saying it CAN'T be her. Just saying that I'm not 100% convinced.

"I didn't know you were a singer?!"

(I may have liked her version of Papa Don't Preach a bit.)

She did have beef with Lohan because hey, the early 2000s were a crazy time.  But Kelly did eventually buy Lindsay's house a few years ago. 

Edited by mtlchick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I’m on the west coast so I can’t watch live yet but I was just scrolling through Instagram where there was an Masked Singer clip of tonight’s Rottweiler performance. I was already pretty sure it’s Daughtry but within seconds this confirmed it for me. It reminded me of his Idol performances. 

My thoughts on this:

. I thought that Triumph The Insult Comic Dog was funny

. I wasn’t a fan of the song that Tree sang

. I really enjoyed Ladybug's and Flower's performances

Just now, Dani said:

I’m on the west coast so I can’t watch live yet but I was just scrolling through Instagram where there was an Masked Singer clip of tonight’s Rottweiler performance. I was already pretty sure it’s Daughtry but within seconds this confirmed it for me. It reminded me of his Idol performances. 

There’s the performances on YouTube if you want to see them.