Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Was leaning towards Ryan Seacrest for the Eagle, 'til he started to "sing".  Howard Stern, maybe?

I agree with Stern because I saw him on Colbert peddling his book a couple months ago.  I think that is what "time to tell my story" is about.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Could be, except for the "working at night" bit. He did do an ep of Whose Line with Robin Williams.

And he played Neil Patrick Harris' half-brother on How I Met Your Mother.

Edited by Popples
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I have seen Leslie Odom in concert and listened the Hamilton cd over and over again, it definitely isn't him.

If it turns out to be Patti LaBelle and Wayne Brady, they will be my first correct guess since Gladys Knight last season.

• Love 2
Just now, SimoneS said:

I have seen Leslie Odom in concert and listened the Hamilton cd over and over again, it definitely isn't him.

Leslie Odom Jr has a fantastic voice, and he’s a solid 6” too short for that robofox. (He’s about 5’7”)

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

Dr. Drew?! No one came close.

No kidding, I threw out “some hip radio host like Dr Drew or something” to my brother while watching live. It wasn’t a serious guess, as I don’t listen to much radio and wouldn’t even know the unmasked speaking voice. It was just a “type” guess, the sort of person I thought it could be.

I will still award myself Dr Ken’s Crown of Fluke Guessing for the week.

• Love 3

Flamingo is totally Adrienne Bailon! From her Wikipedia page:

She attended PS 110-The Monitor in Brooklyn[8] and the High School for Health Professions and Human Services, but did not pursue a career in the medical field because of her musical endeavors.[9] Bailon commented "I really wanted to be an Obstetrician! I wanted to bring babies into the world..."[10] 

She was discovered by Ricky Martin and was one of his backup singers on his Living La Vida Loca show.

Edited by Catgyrl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Catgyrl said:

Flamingo is totally Adrienne Bailon! From her Wikipedia page:

She attended PS 110-The Monitor in Brooklyn[8] and the High School for Health Professions and Human Services, but did not pursue a career in the medical field because of her musical endeavors.[9] Bailon commented "I really wanted to be an Obstetrician! I wanted to bring babies into the world..."[10] 

Yep, that hint fits.

• Love 1