Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Panda was good casting for this show, because I'm still not sure if they are a man or a woman. I'm leaning towards them being a woman, but I wouldn't exactly be shocked if the mask came off and the panda was a man.

My very random guess is someone from the Goldwyn family.

• Love 2

The Leopard can't sing either. Which ever one of them goes, it will be fair.

Nick is so funny. Which one is going to keep on wearing a sweaty costume and keep on lying to their friends and family. Ha.

Edited by SimoneS
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, NotChristine said:

Ok, the Leopard did sound like Jamie Foxx.

No way, Jaime can actually sing unlike the Leopard.

That was a toss up.

Jenny, you are dumb anti-vaxer so you are always confused.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3

Adrienne is definitely the flamingo. I recognized her voice when she sang. Pink is her favorite color and she has a lifestyle website and Instagram account  where she posts about fashion, makeup, etc. 

• Love 2

Seems to me Leopard is a proper singer and playing around a bit right now. It’s a decent bet he sticks around because I count at least three staged performances in the promos, and tonight’s wasn’t one of them. If my bracket math is right, that puts Leopard in the top 6 or so. (After the 4x4 heats I expect two rounds of six, five, and four to get to the Final 6.) Or, you know, the show could be teasing us with discarded rehearsal footage and he goes out next week.

But it’s an actual singer holding back a bit, like a cat pawing a mask. This is someone who used to be someone, and is now known for used to being someone. He’s a Bee who has seen how this game is played and who wants to milk things a bit.

Just my two cents. (But full disclosure, just one day ago I suggested Leopard could be Audra McDonald which is so very very much not the case.) Meaning, I’m as good as Ken at this guessing thing.