Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Week 6, Part 1

• Start Topic

Caelynn went and put on a whole face of makeup before going back out to talk to Dean. All signs point to Dean! Of course Kristina gets her rat self involved, “as a friend” (who has a grudge against both of them).

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Connor's mind is blown!

Well, you know what they say, “third guy is the charm”.  First Blake broke her heart and then Dean.   Connor figured that meant he had a guaranteed rose. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, leighdear said:

How the hell do women avoid getting stuff caught in all that sticky lip gloss?

Hoping for some fancy night-time Mexican-style bugs to fly in and get stuck. You know, to brighten this dreck of an episode a bit.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Connor looks like SNL's Andy Samberg, without the curly hair.  And humor. 

OMG yes. Andy Samberg and Nick Jonas' love child. 

Separately, I haven't been paying attention the last few weeks. I thought Kristian was Hannah and was very confused.

Who are all these people? Is this the largest cast ever? 

Edited by kazza
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Why I'm trying to make logic out of a "reality" show, I'll never know, but that being said.... Within this entire franchise, how is it that every single date people go on, they're automatically into the person?! I'm probably interested in abt 1 in 5 people after a first date, and that's being generous! But in this franchise, you very rarely hear anyone after a first date being like, Eh. I know it's not real, but idk, this is something that's always bugged me. lol

• Useful 3
  • Love 19

Demi's so full of BS. So her girlfriend smiles and talks to some guy. So what. Lots of people smile and talk to other people. Plus if her girlfriend really is a lesbian, what does Demi care if she talks to a freaking MAN?

And if Demi's so jealous in this stupid atmosphere, her girlfriend needs to take the next bus out of Paradise.

• Love 15