Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Week 6, Part 1

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

That’s how they look when they’re real. I think the plethora of implants has skewed this concept for many. 

They’re real, and they’re spectacular.

Ive never understood the appeal of perfectly round, hard foobs that hit just under the chin. I always thought Jade’s looked painful, and that Tia was much sexier before she got hers.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

If we banned the word “like” from these people’s conversations, would they be able to talk at all?

Hubby and I are watching it on DVR right now.  And we are walking around the house interjecting “like” after every word.  It’s hard to do!  😜

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

That’s how they look when they’re real. I think the plethora of implants has skewed this concept for many. 

53 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I know how they look when they're real.  However, when they hang that low a good bra is in order.  They'll hang even lower as she gets older. 

I was a late bloomer.  Mine came in in my 20s and boy did they come in.  It is important to wear a good bra if you want to keep them up.  If they hang low in your 20s/30s you are in for a real shock when they fall.  In my late 40s mine just snapped and at the same time.  I felt both sides snap like a broken bra strap.  Called my mom and she told me what it was.

This show is so stupid.  I watch it on Hulu.  I can't stand to be held hostage 4 hours a week.

These people have significant emotional issues.  It is like watching a group of 7th graders.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Demi was jealous because Kristian was touchy feely and flirtatious with the other women, not the men.

She is also only averse to PDA with women because, as became clear the longer she talked, she is still worried about what other people will think if she comes out.  A lot of this was scripted but I think there's some truth to this part of it.

• Love 19

I don't even think Demi is actually bothered by Kristian's "flirting" but rather she is bummed she is not the center of attention anymore (of Kristian and the others) since Kristian is now making friends and hitting it off with the other paradise people. She seems like someone who is used to be the center of attention all the time, due to her outgoing and loud nature. Very insecure.

ETA: and may I say that Kristian always looks dull and elderly next to Demi but actually seems fun around the others. Hm. One day she is going to get tired of coddling Demi.

Edited by waving feather
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Alexander Pope said:

She is also only averse to PDA with women because, as became clear the longer she talked, she is still worried about what other people will think if she comes out.  A lot of this was scripted but I think there's some truth to this part of it.

I totally agree.  I found her very believable.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, DEL901 said:

PVR alert.   The last two episodes are this week, but an After The Final Rose episode was recently filmed and will air next Monday after DWTS.  

My DVR says that after DWTS on Monday, I’m getting Grand Hotel. Spectrum! 😩. Is the reunion show only 1 hour long?  

12 minutes ago, LisainCali said:

My DVR says that after DWTS on Monday, I’m getting Grand Hotel. Spectrum! 😩. Is the reunion show only 1 hour long?  

Sorry, I just know what Reality Steve has posted.  I'll post an update if I hear anything.

• Love 1

It's on Tuesday the 17th.  

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/when-is-the-bachelor-in-paradise-season-6-finale-fans-smell-engagements-on-the-horizon.html/

On Sept. 3, E! News reported fans were two weeks away from the Bachelor in Paradise finale. This means the reality series ends during the week of Sept. 16. That being said, a quick look at ABC’s official schedule will tell you there is no new episode of Bachelor in Paradise on Monday, Sept. 16. Instead, the network is airing its grand Dancing with the Stars Season 28 premiere on that date. Nevertheless, it looks like Bachelor in Paradise returns with its final Season 6 episode on Tuesday, Sept. 17.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

ETA: and may I say that Kristian always looks dull and elderly next to Demi but I actually seems fun around the others. Hm. One day she is going to get tired of coddling Demi.

Kristian’s makeup game is poor. Demi was wearing perfectly blended sparkly pink eyeshadow and her mascara and brows were on point and she’d sprayed enough setting stuff on so it didn’t melt in the heat. Kristian looked far too natural and a little sweaty for this show. 

The amount of slap these women wear amazes me. 

• Love 6

Anyone else notice how all of a sudden the women are all wearing sarongs and covering up?  first it was just "blocking out" their "areas" with those horrible black boxes but now i noticed they are all covered up.  wonder who showed "too much" to warrant that?  not that it really matters, just thought it was odd.

4 hours ago, kita said:

Have fun living in a van and getting awful tattoos, Caelynn, you moron.

She has no idea.  After the first  few sexy days with Dean she's going to look around at the clutter and sniff the fetid air and haaate it.  Where will Miss North Carolina put on her make-up and style her long curls?    It's almost impossible for two people to keep their stuff organized  and clean in a small space like that and Dean never struck me as a particularly tidy guy.  I don't even want to think about the bathroom  facilities.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm  not sure if they're covering up skimpy bikini bottoms or just trying to hide not-ready-for-primetime behinds. I noticed  Caelynn has worn some sort of cover up on her lower half the entire season.

ok then maybe it was just that horrible "black box" covering her that maybe i just "noticed" all of them

10 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

After the first  few sexy days with Dean she's going to look around at the clutter and sniff the fetid air and haaate it. 

Well, until they sign the contract for their new reality show. There has to be several great names for it, I just can't think of one at the moment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Caelynn is made of stupid. She dumps a basically nice guy like a hot potato for the asshole who dumped her on her birthday like two weeks ago because...he shaved his ugly ass mustache? Conner might be another "I love her after a few days" guy, but he made some really good points to her, that of course she didnt listen to. Yeah Dean can do the big gestures, but what will that mean for an actual relationship? When he gets bored or things get hard, will he peace out again? Relationships arent about gestures, its about being there, does Caelynn see that happening?  And why is the "safe" choice automatically the bad one? Like, oh no, a person who seems to be decently emotionally stable and presumably doesent live in a van down by the river! What a loser, how could she work with that?! And she makes out with him right in from of Conner, then gives the most half assed "yeah I am outta here" goodbye?

Why exactly is Blake the ultimate asshole for sleeping with two women in one weekend, but Caelynn is the romantic heroine in a "love story". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

The Demi thing reminds me of the narrative that Ben higgins is “ unloveable” lame story. Demi was all over Derek and now is afraid of pda? Yeah ok ::barf::: this will eventually add up to disaster because even Demi herself said she was “fluid” not gay and it’s going to be an issue. And i also remember her being all over Colton or trying to be anyway. I kind of feel sorry for Christian .

Demi tried to rub Colton's crotchular area with a mannequin's arm. That was the moment I really started to dislike her. I thought I wanted her and Kristian to leave Paradise, but have decided I just want Demi to leave Paradise and don't mind if Kristian sticks around.

21 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Caelynn is made of stupid. She dumps a basically nice guy like a hot potato for the asshole who dumped her on her birthday like two weeks ago because...he shaved his ugly ass mustache? Conner might be another "I love her after a few days" guy, but he made some really good points to her, that of course she didnt listen to.

Connor should have spent less time on why Dean is the wrong guy for Caelynn and more time on why Connor is the right guy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 18

Unpopular Opinion but I think Caelynn made a good, calculated choice.  She's 24 and doesn't have a real job.  Why not spend time travelling the US/world with someone who is equally IG famous?  They both have 1M followers to Connor's 451K.  She'll make more money milking out this "relationship" with Dean and doesn't have to look like the mean girl when she doesn't pick Connor to forever mate with tonight.  She got the romantic, crazy rebel heroine spin yesterday and so did Dean.  Those two yahoos knew each other prior to this and I wouldn't be surprised if this was all in the works between them.   

NOTE: I think she did treat Connor badly and she should of handled the ending of that relationship a lot nicer but I  think her choice was smart.

• Useful 6
  • Love 12
16 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Demi is so stupid. She hasn’t even heard of stem cells and acts like it’s the most ridiculous thing ever. 

And on that topic, if someone’s gonna harvest stem cells from my placenta I want a cut in the action. 

Too late for me.  I recall my midwife asked me if I wanted the placenta and I said no thank you.  I shoulda asked her to split the profits with me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Well Blake, you'll always have Stagecoach. 

God dang, Blake seriously fucked this Bachelor audition up as much as its possible to fuck it up. He started with some real traction before the season started, and then he went from the beaches man-whore villain to its resident loser who went home crying. He tried to give a last minute audition tape (maybe a kind of reformed bad boy storyline) but I dont think it will work. 

Didn't Demi get enough attention coming out and dragging Kristian onto the show already? Her still being here, after already supposedly finding love, is already breaking every rule for this show ever, but she still needs to whine and complain and create more drama? Seriously? I see you flirting with other girls..." I didnt see any of that, it looks like she is just talking to people! What is she supposed to do here, just sit around with Demi all day? She isnt allowed to make friends? I can try and have sympathy, because she says that she is still nervous about being out and with another woman, but I just dont really buy it. Really, I dont know if Demi and Kristian really much sense as a couple from what I've seen. Demi is an attention seeking drama queen beauty queen type, while Kristian is so low key she fades into the background, and seems to be a pretty normal person and doesent seem that invested in glamour. 

Also, what is with the makeup on poor Kristian? Because she isnt up for grabs, do they even try with her? She seems pretty enough, but I think the lighting and bad makeup makes her look kind of tired and haggard.  

The prom thing was kind of cute, but I cant forget all the shit he pulled with Derek. They almost seem to be selling JPJ on this awesome guy who underneath his quirk is totally deep and stuff, but a few weeks ago we saw a serious asshole side that he has never really apologized for. 

Please God someone tell me that someone washes those pillows. 

• Love 11

There were a couple moments to cherish.  Like when Kristina stood up after her break-up with Blake and the rose petals sticking to her legs looked like huge measles.  Like when the editors gave us a perfectly-timed crescendo of JPJ and Tayshia flopping into the pool.  Like Dean's beautiful blue eyes trying to convince me, I mean Caelynn to run away with him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I don't even want to think about the bathroom  facilities.

OMG, omg, omg......................!

2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

She dumps a basically nice guy like a hot potato for the asshole who dumped her on her birthday

I am still mystified by the whole, "It's my birthday," thing past the age of 21.

1 hour ago, LBS said:

Unpopular Opinion but I think Caelynn made a good, calculated choice.  She's 24 and doesn't have a real job.  Why not spend time travelling the US/world with someone who is equally IG famous?  They both have 1M followers to Connor's 451K. 

Interesting.

31 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Didn't Demi get enough attention coming out and dragging Kristian onto the show already?

I was so ready for Kristian to chose another one of the women.  You know I wanted to say girls since they act like children.  Next year I want a whole slew of psychiatrists on that beach.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Didn't Demi get enough attention coming out and dragging Kristian onto the show already? Her still being here, after already supposedly finding love, is already breaking every rule for this show ever, but she still needs to whine and complain and create more drama? Seriously? I see you flirting with other girls..." I didnt see any of that, it looks like she is just talking to people! What is she supposed to do here, just sit around with Demi all day? She isnt allowed to make friends?

I know I read somewhere else that Kristian is roommates with another one of the rejects from Colton's season - good chance that she already knew some of the BiPpers, esp as that is how she met Demi in the first place. So she came in with a relationship as well as being a Bachelor-adjacent person if not actually someone from the show itself.

• Useful 9
  • Love 1

This season has seemed pretty boring to me and I felt like this episode was the worst of them all.  I have never fast-forwarded through a season as much as this one.  So, I was wondering why and then it struck me-I don't think there has ever been as many contestants on this show who were eliminated on the first night of their Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons before.  I think because Grocery Joe was super popular that the producers thought they could re-create that magic with another first nighter.  Nope.  Grocery Joe was popular as soon as he was eliminated on his first night (many of us couldn't believe she would eliminate a good-looking, seemingly nice guy who owned a grocery store!).  It seems like the producers thought they could take a first nighter and make them popular.  Nope again.  It also didn't help that they also brought on someone who had never been on the mothership but was in a "relationship" (maybe) with Demi.  So, there has been an overwhelming number of people who I had absolutely no idea who they were.  This led to me not really being invested in most of the people they included in this season.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

So, there has been an overwhelming number of people who I had absolutely no idea who they were.  This led to me not really being invested in most of the people they included in this season.

You nailed it!  And if you bring in eliminated first night contestants bring them in early on so we can at least get to know them a bit.  Bringing on Revina in the second to last episode is so pointless.

• Love 11

Yeah, I bailed after the first hour.  I read Reality Steve, so there's no surprises or even a vague interest in this for me anymore. 

When I can't find anything even mildly entertaining, I'm done. 

See y'all on the Bachelor board in a couple of weeks!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Bringing on Revina in the second to last episode is so pointless.

I don't even remember seeing that name in any Bachelor episode, ever. In fact, I thought posters were misspelling her name.

I agree about not knowing any of these people (except a handful) and, frankly, not caring about any of them. Worst BIP season ever. Although after next summer, I'm guessing this will be the second-worst season ever.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I know how they look when they're real.  However, when they hang that low a good bra is in order.  They'll hang even lower as she gets older. 

I can attest to that - and when you’re 5’2” and “blessed by your German grandma.....

• LOL 8
12 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I can attest to that - and when you’re 5’2” and “blessed by your German grandma.....

I'm 5'2" and "blessed" as well. 😉 

It's a good thing Tayshia didn't have to take off running in that gown, she might have put her eyes out.  I'm just sayin'.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

And she makes out with him right in from of Conner, then gives the most half assed "yeah I am outta here" goodbye?

Yeah that was a classy and mature way to really communicate with the guy you've been leading on that his ship has sailed as your dreamboat has come back to haunt save you... I almost expected her to give him a 'Deuces!' of 'Peace out Homey!' (like Jason from The Good Place) it would have been about the same end result...

Agreed with all the no-namers coming to Paradise this year. When the Bip'ers themselves don't know who half these people are without producer intervention? You end up with a bunch of average looking no namers and htat's no stable base for this kind of thing!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I know I read somewhere else that Kristian is roommates with another one of the rejects from Colton's season - good chance that she already knew some of the BiPpers, esp as that is how she met Demi in the first place. So she came in with a relationship as well as being a Bachelor-adjacent person if not actually someone from the show itself.

Bachelor Nation is all-consuming! 😭 If you don't date within the franchise, shame on you, but DOUBLE shame on you if you don't date/hook-up within the first degree of separation (or at an event given the official sanction by the franchise, i.e. Stagecoach). Do people exist in this world outside of the Bachelor franchise? Who knows, and you don't need to know.

Sincerely,

The Powers that Be

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 9/9/2019 at 10:08 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Demi is so stupid. She hasn’t even heard of stem cells and acts like it’s the most ridiculous thing ever. 

And on that topic, if someone’s gonna harvest stem cells from my placenta I want a cut in the action. 

I was confused by Matt's story myself. I know what stem cells are, but there was something  strange about the way he communicated the details. Like, what exactly is his role in the sale of a placenta? 

Blake : single and hooks up with 2 girls in one weekend - worst person in the world . 

Caelynn : leaves a nice guy she’s been attached by the hip to for days for someone who dropped her like a hot potato on her birthday and throws it in nice guys face by making out with the other guy in front of him - romantic heroine . 

Yeah, Caelynn basically used Connor to get over Dean and then dropped him as soon as Dean returned. I think part of what upset Caelynn so much about Blake was that she believed she was special, so it hurt when she realized she wasn't. So it's a bit ironic that she pulled the same shit on Connor.

None of these guys look all that excited to see new chick Revian. 

That's the most awkward part of the late arrival, especially when it's not someone who's well known. The montage of guys basically being like "not it!" is so embarrassing to watch. She is a pretty girl and I have to imagine that if she walked into a bar in her skimpy little outfit, she'd be likely to get attention, so part of me wonders if these people are more interested in people who are "names" because it guarantees storylines/screentime. 

Kristina was revenge/fucking over Blake right?  She planned the whole thing so she could embarrass him on national television?  That's why she told Blake to dump that other woman who actually liked him.  Caitlyn.

Kristina is very hard to read, but I had to assume that's what she was doing. It's so hard to take seriously anything that happens on this stupid show, but especially this completely out of nowhere decision that Blake suddenly wanted to spend forever with Kristina. 

The show seemed quite intent on making Blake look foolish right up until the end. I wonder if he pissed someone off in production or what? 

Air Supply at the prom had me cracking up. Plus proved I’m old! 

What's with this show and Air Supply? Didn't they perform live at an AFTR or something? 

I admit to liking that song though, it was the only saving grace to that whole embarrassing scene. They've always done cheesy stuff like this, but it seems more childish and stupid this year. 

The little hut with a "PROM" sign hanging over it? Oof, a new low. 

It's also very hard to take JPJ and Tayshia seriously, especially after JPJ showed his ass earlier in the season. If they wanted us to be invested in them, they should have left a lot of JPJ's jackassery toward Derek on the cutting room floor. 

• Love 4
On 9/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Ohwell said:

My husband is captivated by Tashia's boobs and feels the need to comment every time they make an appearance 😂

He is 100% a fan of the no bra club... which is probably why he never complains about me never wearing a bra 🤔

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm  not sure if they're covering up skimpy bikini bottoms or just trying to hide not-ready-for-primetime behinds. I noticed  Caelynn has worn some sort of cover up on her lower half the entire season.

Plus after a few weeks the Brazilian wax starts to come back in.

Edited by GracieK
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 9/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, JenE4 said:

Blake was the only guy who listened to every other dude cry, and not one bro gave him a shoulder to cry on. I mean, sure, he was a player, so I can see why Kristina doubted his sincerity, but he was a good bro who deserved more from his dudes.

Didn't Clay "console" him? He walked up to him and gave him a hug or whatever and in his TH said that Blake had been a good friend to him and he hated to see that his Paradise wasn't what he had planned. 

On 9/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did he let out a loud burp right after he picked her up, or did I imagine that?

Yes. Yes, he did. It was very romantic. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2019 at 10:08 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

She is so vacant it’s disturbing. Ohemgee! Stem cells?!? Where do you get them? Does she picture Matt putting in an order online to flesh out his inventory and then go door to door with a briefcase full of placentas?  And remind her again who Nelson Mandela is? 

• Love 5
On 9/10/2019 at 4:19 PM, Just Carol said:

There were a couple moments to cherish.  Like when Kristina stood up after her break-up with Blake and the rose petals sticking to her legs looked like huge measles.  Like when the editors gave us a perfectly-timed crescendo of JPJ and Tayshia flopping into the pool.  Like Dean's beautiful blue eyes trying to convince me, I mean Caelynn to run away with him.

I had to go back and watch that part twice because I thought I briefly zoned out and was suddenly watching a Humira commercial. 

I hope Blake has a loving parent or sibling in his life because he really needs therapy. I think he has some major problems and the mother in me finds watching him very sad. 

• Love 2