Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Week 6, Part 1

• Start Topic

This conch wind did not blow away Demi’s negative thoughts. Isn’t it a bit much to thrust a “soul fusion” ritual on a couple without first getting their consent that they want to meld their souls? It’s like a surprise wedding—and Demi has just said she can’t think of them getting engaged.

Aside from this, this non-PDA thing is bullshit. We saw plenty of PDA between Demi and Derek.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Aside from this, this non-PDA thing is bullshit. We saw plenty of PDA between Demi and Derek.

Plus body language during that hug was pretty telling ... both had legs crossed away from the other person. Neither one is into their relationship.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Kristian the outsider comes across as the most perceptive, logical and clear thinking person there. 

But then there's her lady-love with Demi, that throws it all out the window.  *LOL*

You read my mind!!! (I’ve started watching late). 

I had to laugh at Sydney passive-aggressively yelling behind Matt the Elf, “Will anyone go to prom with meeeee?!?” And clueless Matt responds, “I think Wells should go.” It’s “boys’ choice” week, and I think Matt will still end up alone. “I choose mom” and runs home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

Lol at Blake’s declaration and Kristina’s expression... not quite in synch.  

2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

One dude was dancing by myself on the far left side of my screen. I wonder who that was. He was really starting to "get his groove on" when the camera broke away.

I noticed him...I kind of thought it might be Blake. 

WHAT? Kristina's dumping Blake? Blake, that sweet, honest, clean-cut fellow who is only looking for his one true luv? How could she break his heart like that. The NERVE!

Blake has the snuffling snot down, but he needs to work on producing at least one tear.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13

I like how she suggested they were each other’s safe choice.    I mean Blake just had an epiphany that she was the one and they should be together and make babies when all the other women rejected him.  

The Greek Chorus talked about how they had a leg up from their prior relationship, but I heard that was just friends with benefits.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The editors were pretty gleeful showing him talking about the future, practically babbling with joy when they knew he’d been dumped.  

Eta..add this to text gate.  Wow, Blake must be reaaaallllly sorry he ever went to Paradise.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Blake: “I didn’t see this coming”

Me: “And that’s what makes it so delicious”. 

Its too late too cry. I’m tired of guys deciding that they’re finally ready and expect you to just jump to because they want it now. 

He got exactly what he deserved. 

Oh well, you’ll always have Stagecoach, Blake. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 18

Kristina was revenge/fucking over Blake right?  She planned the whole thing so she could embarrass him on national television?  That's why she told Blake to dump that other woman who actually liked him.  Caitlyn.

The fact that I actually still enjoy and look forward to this show shows you my desperation with summer programming.  I can't wait for Survivor to start, good lord.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

One dude was dancing by myself on the far left side of my screen. I wonder who that was. He was really starting to "get his groove on" when the camera broke away.

I thought they said that was Wells. Looked like him to me.

Aww, Blake's Bachelor audition was one big Fail. 

Damn, once again I fail to see the obvious. Audition opportunity!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Demi is so stupid. She hasn’t even heard of stem cells and acts like it’s the most ridiculous thing ever. 

That's so shocking because she's such a brainiac about everything else.

2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And on that topic, if someone’s gonna harvest stem cells from my placenta I want a cut in the action. 

I know, right? If you are not allowed to sell your own placenta, then I'll give mine to you and you can give me yours. Then we'll sell them for $45,000 apiece and buy houses next door to each other.

Not that that's creepy or anything.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I’m still behind. Kristian is very pretty. And WTF is Demi saying....she’s not a physical person?! She was all over Derek. This part is all so much bullshit. I hope they’re not using Kristian. It’s one thing to have a history on this show and come onto Paradise. It’s another to come in blindly. 

• Love 9

Every one of these people should be jumping for joy when they’re finally whisked away from this std cesspool and feel the sweet embrace of air conditioning on the drive away from paradise.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

I missed the first hour (darn it, I missed the Caelyn/Dean action!), caught the last 45 minutes or so--man, the sweat was pouring off the guys (especially JPJ in that suit). Not exactly romantic. I wonder what the temp and humidity level were...

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I’m still behind. Kristian is very pretty. And WTF is Demi saying....she’s not a physical person?! She was all over Derek. This part is all so much bullshit. I hope they’re not using Kristian. It’s one thing to have a history on this show and come onto Paradise. It’s another to come in blindly. 

More like , I think kristian is using the show . An unknown person who needs to go on tv to confess her love - sounds like she just wants the instagram money like the rest of them to me. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

Demi's so full of BS. So her girlfriend smiles and talks to some guy. So what. Lots of people smile and talk to other people. Plus if her girlfriend really is a lesbian, what does Demi care if she talks to a freaking MAN?

Demi was jealous because Kristian was touchy feely and flirtatious with the other women, not the men.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, adhoc said:

I missed the first hour (darn it, I missed the Caelyn/Dean action!), caught the last 45 minutes or so--man, the sweat was pouring off the guys (especially JPJ in that suit). Not exactly romantic. I wonder what the temp and humidity level were...

JPJ may have run out of snot and vomit, but he can still produce body fluids for the camera!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Connor's mind is blown!

As are his vocal chords!

3 hours ago, leighdear said:

Kristian the outsider comes across as the most perceptive, logical and clear thinking person there.

I think the clue as to why that is is in her "outsider" tag.

I loved that "well give me a hug" hug after they talked where Demi you could almost hear in her head "Oh shit, I thought that would work." She was SO looking for any excuse to bail on this whole thing she has gotten herself caught up in. She is so obviously panicking right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Kristina seems so dour like she never had a good time in her life. I didn’t understand what Demi was blathering about since she has never seemed private or against PDA. 

The prom was cute but I still find JPJ kind of gross and strange. Don’t get the appeal of Matt, to me he is the least attractive man there.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I thought JPJ doing the prom thing for Tayshia was sweet!

Sure, it was sweet of the producers to set that up and let JPJ take the credit. 

4 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Demi isn't into pda, since when? She was all over Derek, before Kristian showed up. Wasn't she in the pool last season, and something happened to close the show down for awhile. I'm totally not buying it..

And we got a half of an episode of Demi and Kristian making out when Kristian came on the show.

Blake decides he loves Kristina after all.  And Kristina mumbles incoherently to him, explaining something  or other, but nobody knows what, and then she's out. But didn't she chase away any woman who liked her friend Blake, because they weren't good enough? Once she had him all to herself,  she lost interest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Kristina seems so dour like she never had a good time in her life. I didn’t understand what Demi was blathering about since she has never seemed private or against PDA. 

The prom was cute but I still find JPJ kind of gross and strange. Don’t get the appeal of Matt, to me he is the least attractive man there.

The Demi thing reminds me of the narrative that Ben higgins is “ unloveable” lame story. Demi was all over Derek and now is afraid of pda? Yeah ok ::barf::: this will eventually add up to disaster because even Demi herself said she was “fluid” not gay and it’s going to be an issue. And i also remember her being all over Colton or trying to be anyway. I kind of feel sorry for Christian .

• Love 3

I hate that the editors almost made me feel sorry for Blake.  

Clearly the producers talked to Kristina and knew where her head was at.  They probably egged her on.  Originally, it seemed like she'd kept Blake to torment him, but then she softened.  That could not be allowed to continue.

And I am sure that there was a producer egging Blake on, "You must see by now that Kristina is the woman for you.  You don't want to leave here alone and a loser, not when the perfect woman is right under you nose.  Think of the beautiful babies you could have together."

The build him up knowing that a big fall is coming... and now he's gone from the Stagecoach Stud to the Paradise Pariah.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Have fun living in a van and getting awful tattoos, Caelynn, you moron.

I hope no one was playing the BiP Drinking Game tonight or else Demi would have murdered you with the "likes"... LEARN TO COMMUNICATE.

Edited by kita
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

That’s how they look when they’re real. I think the plethora of implants has skewed this concept for many. 

I know how they look when they're real.  However, when they hang that low a good bra is in order.  They'll hang even lower as she gets older. 

• Love 8